Thread: My video documentary on the end of the Afghan War

My video documentary on the end of the Afghan War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoNXQBAGQVg

Hey yall. I have been waiting a while to make this video. I wanted to wait until after I got out of the Corps. This is my documentary on the last USMC combat deployment to Afghanistan.

In this we hand over Camp Leatherneck to the Afghan National Army.

I hope you all enjoy.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After 15 years of fighting did we win or do we need another 15 ?
    Last edited by timosman; 07-12-2015 at 10:52 PM.

lol, those kids throwing the rocks at the tank were cool. They were all like, "don't let the door hit ur arse........."
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    After 15 years of fighting did we win or do we need another 15 ?
    I'm sure Madam Killary will have completely new wars to fight when she gets elected.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol, those kids throwing the rocks at the tank were cool. They were all like, "don't let the door hit ur arse........."
    They were trying to direct us into an ambush. The Taliban was hoping to funnel us and get us to dismount so they could attack with a PKM. It still is funny though I agree. I actually would turn it into a game later. when they would throw rocks I tried to use my M16A4 as a baseball bat!

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    They were trying to direct us into an ambush. The Taliban was hoping to funnel us and get us to dismount so they could attack with a PKM. It still is funny though I agree. I actually would turn it into a game later. when they would throw rocks I tried to use my M16A4 as a baseball bat!
    Do you guys ever talk among yourselves how do things look from their perspective ?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Do you guys ever talk among yourselves how do things look from their perspective ?

Yes. Mostly it was us older guys that had conversations like that, however.

Diane Feinstein, 1995