Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I love y'all :)

I love y'all :)

There have been some pretty heated debates/discussions in this subforum over the years. Some of them seem to get pretty personal. I share a bit of blame in it too. Just so you know, I don't hold a grudge, and I hope you don't either. ~hugs~

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We know.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I don't hold grudges for long. And I have to be having a pretty $#@!ty day to be mean, which I have been...I apologize for that.

Even me?

“I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    Even me?

Yup, even you.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I know that sometimes I come off as too strong. Sometimes I read what I wrote back to myself and think--gee I sound a lil harsh, but I don't mean to be. It's really hard to relate with just words sometimes. You can't see or hear the tones and inflections of people when they speak or look into their eyes and know that they really just want to help.

So to anyone I might have offended? I'm so sorry--didn't mean to--never did. Huggypies to everyone.
    Last edited by Terry1; 08-29-2014 at 11:42 AM.

I don't hold a grudge either, even when some $#@! calls me a bitch.

~hugs~

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I don't hold a grudge either, even when some $#@! calls me a bitch.

~hugs~
    LMAO-- Whenever someone called me a bitch, I'd just say--"that's right and don't you forget it either".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Same. I know that sometimes my snark is taken seriously. And sometimes I come off like I'm lecturing - it's cuz I'm an old, cranky broad. Don't hold it against me.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    LMAO-- Whenever someone called me a bitch, I'd just say--"that's right and don't you forget it either".
    I once saw a bumper sticker that read: You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing.

hehe
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I once saw a bumper sticker that read: You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing.

hehe

Some of my wife's favorites,,

Love to all here.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    Pfft, I don't care, I've been called worse by better people.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Some of my wife's favorites,,

Love to all here.
    Those were funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Pfft, I don't care, I've been called worse by better people.
    And I have been thrown out of better bars.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

hehe
    I think one of the most remarkable things I've been called here was "slut" by Nang. I felt like a teenager after that, I mean just how many 59 yo'ds can you call a "slut" these days? Too bad she was serious, because we could have really laughed that one off together otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    Even me?

Pussy.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Forgiveness kicks ass. Love is forgiveness. Some folks are a lot easier to love, some folks not so much... but with daily practice...

Ouch! Who put these burning coals on my head?

Proverbs 25:21–22
    21 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
    if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.

22 In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head,
    and the Lord will reward you.

Here's a little piece from one of my favorite resources:

The “burning coals” represent the enemy’s conscience. It will bother him when he receives kindness instead of retaliation for mistreating you. The burning is painful, yet at the same time beneficial. It helps him come to repentance. The reward from God is a clear conscience and, we would pray, the good will of a former enemy.

Contrary to the erroneous picture some have of the Old Testament as being full of revenge, this proverb is in keeping with Mosaic Law: “If you come across your enemy’s ox or donkey wandering off, be sure to take it back to him. If you see the donkey of someone who hates you fallen down under its load, do not leave it there; be sure you help him with it” (Exodus 23:4, 5).

One’s enemy might be a stranger, a neighbor, or even a family member. Whoever it happens to be, we are to treat him with forgiveness and love.
    This proverb is quoted in Romans 12:20. There it is part of a wonderful passage in which the apostle Paul tells Christians not to repay evil with evil but to overcome evil with good.
    Ehlke, Roland Cap: Proverbs. 2nd ed. Milwaukee, Wis. : Northwestern Pub. House, 2001 (The People's Bible), S. 253

That donkey part reminds me of someone trying to carry around a grudge. "Here, let me help you with that grudge." Good stuff.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love y'all
    Have you been drinking again?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Are you saying he stopped at some point?
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    ~drugs~
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    ~drugs~
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I don't drink. Or smoke. Or use any other mind-altering substances. Not conducive to a healthy state of being-at least, not for me. Your experience may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    lolz.. Since when does having a tiny glass of O'Mara's once a year count as "drinking" (in the perfective verb aspect, which is how it is used in this context)?

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I don't drink. Or smoke. Or use any other mind-altering substances. Not conducive to a healthy state of being-at least, not for me. Your experience may vary.
    I tend to do things in moderation, but I'd have to be zonked out of my head to tell this bunch that I loved them all. Ah heck, I guess I do

Same. I know that sometimes my snark is taken seriously. And sometimes I come off like I'm lecturing - it's cuz I'm an old, cranky broad. Don't hold it against me.
    If I told you you have a nice body, would you hold it against me?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I tend to do things in moderation, but I'd have to be zonked out of my head to tell this bunch that I loved them all. Ah heck, I guess I do
    Different strokes for different folks. As a general rule, I love everyone unless they give me reason not to.

Johnny Winters loves everybody too.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Different strokes for different folks. As a general rule, I love everyone unless they give me reason not to.
    I'm a Midwestern boy of mainly German heritage. We like other people. We just don't like to be mushy about it.

I'm a Midwestern boy of mainly German heritage. We like other people. We just don't like to be mushy about it.
    Ron Paul

XO
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast