Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kid accidentally packs beer in lunch...

Kid accidentally packs beer in lunch...

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...rld&id=9445255

And you know how the rest goes...

February 25, 2014 (LIVINGSTON, Texas) -- A Texas mother says her son made an honest mistake while packing his school lunch bag, but now that mistake is costing him dearly.

Christi Seale says her 17-year-old son Chaz accidentally confused a beer can for a soda can and packed it in his lunch.

"He was in a hurry, running late. We were talking about school and he put it all together and took off for school," she said.

When he realized his mistake at school, Chaz gave the unopened beer to his teacher. But that teacher then reported it to the principal at Livingston High School, who suspended the boy for three days and then sent him to an alternative school for two months.

Chaz said, "I gave it to the teacher thinking I wouldn't get in trouble, and I got in trouble."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chaz said, "I gave it to the teacher thinking I wouldn't get in trouble, and I got in trouble."
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

I went to a strict school, but I think they most likely would have laughed it off if I turned it in unopened.

It's sad. When I was a kid, I learned to always be honest, admit your faults, and if you mess up take your lickings.

I'm worried that the best advice for kids these days is to be honest with those you deal with on a regular basis, but do not speak to anyone with the costume of authority, because anything you say will be misconstrued against you and any action can be a potential felony record for the rest of your life..

Solution: abolish public schools.

Creating libertarians, one f*ck up at a time.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Hey, I'm a product of public schools....Oh, I see your point.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Solution: keep the beer in the lunch bag and drink it next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Hey, I'm a product of public schools....Oh, I see your point.
    Yeah, but the Air Force straightened you out. I shudder to think what would you'd be today had you joined the Navy instead...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Solution: keep the beer in the lunch bag and drink it next time.
    That's illegal.

I believe in zero tolerance. I have zero tolerance for teachers and school administrators.

Yeah, but the Air Force straightened you out. I shudder to think what would you'd be today had you joined the Navy instead...
    That's funny.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

That's illegal.
    The lesson that kid learned is: its better to do something illegal and not get caught than to turn yourself in and hope for leniency.

The lesson that kid learned is: its better to do something illegal and not get caught than to turn yourself in and hope for leniency.
    A good lesson.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

When I was in my teens my mum always had one rule: Do whatever you want, but if you get caught suffer the punishment for being an idiot and getting caught.

That's illegal.
    Only if you get caught.

Old enough to kill for the state, but too young for a brew? Hopefully he's learned the 'authorities' are never your friends.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Next time, when nobody is looking, just put the beer can in the teacher's desk drawer.

That's illegal.
    So was the "Four Roses" I drank in high school.

What's your point?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Creating libertarians, one f*ck up at a time.
    lol! yep, for those that don't understand, sometimes they do need to be hit in the head with a 2x4 to wake up to government dictatorship.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I imagine somewhat like AF, except without the nice wife and preferring the company of men...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

A superior pilot?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    So was the "Four Roses" I drank in high school.

What's your point?
    Underage drinking is a gateway to a life of crime.

Underage drinking is a gateway to a life of crime.
    Under what age?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Under what age?
    Whatever the legal drinking age is in your jurisdiction.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds arbitrary to me.

Why have a law concerning it instead of just letting the parents decide?

Sounds like they should lower the legal drinking age to 12, then there would be barely anybody who becomes involved in a life of crime.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Sounds like they should lower the legal drinking age to 12, then there would be barely anybody who becomes involved in a life of crime.
    Then if they abolished around 95% of the laws they've made, crime would be almost nonexistent.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Old enough to kill for the state, but too young for a brew? Hopefully he's learned the 'authorities' are never your friends.
    He should join up and go fight for freedom.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Then if they abolished around 95% of the laws they've made, crime would be almost nonexistent.
    That would be almost anarchy.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    That would be almost anarchy.
    That would be regressing back to freedom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast