Here's the link: http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/a...ches-town-hall

Some of my favorite parts:

Liberty is popular in Amash's District:
“205 members of Congress stood up and said we don’t approve of the NSA collecting the phone records of every single person in the United States without any suspicion,” Amash said. “Unfortunately, 217 members said they were OK with it.”

When Amash added that he voted against the Patriot Act when it was up for re-authorization, the room broke into applause.
Amash is a class act, polite to even those he disagrees with:
Amash said he is opposed to the 2010 law that modified how Americans can purchase health care, and that he sees it as unconstitutional.

However, Carl Gibson of Calhoun County Senior Services asked Amash to consider not trying to entirely throw out the ACA, and listed ways he saw it benefit the public. That drew disapproving responses from some of the audience.

“You are so full of crap,” one man in the audience said to Gibson among the murmurs. “You are so full of crap,” one man in the audience said to Gibson among the murmurs. Amash asked everyone to remain respectful.
Most people in Amash's district love Congressman Amash, but hate the rest of the government:

It was a brief moment of contention in an otherwise civil, sometimes funny, conversation. At one point, 9-year-old George Carter of Okemos asked about two issues: internet freedom and gay marriage.

“I mean, who really cares,” Carter said of gay marriage, to laughter and some applause from the crowd. His mom, Janet Leslie, is a member of the Capital Area Libertarian Party and invited Amash to an event the group is holding. She described Carter as a “liberty-oriented guy.”

Another man, concerned with the federal government encroaching on his life, excepted Amash from his worries of federal officials trying to seize power.

The man said he felt he could trust Amash, but added, “I don’t know why,” to laughter.