Thread: Who else received the 2013 RNC Platform Survey?

Who else received the 2013 RNC Platform Survey?

We know its all bull$#@!...why do they even bother? Is Reince Priebus really trying to turn a new leaf? lol......

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    We know its all bull$#@!...why do they even bother? Is Reince Priebus really trying to turn a new leaf? lol......

This is nothing more than a fundraising e-mail.

I know people who fill the envelope with pennies to make it as heavy as possible, throw in some Ron Paul stickers, and then send it in so that they have to pay for the extra postage
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

The party platform is red meat for the grassroots, to let people think they have influence - but as it binds nobody, nobody pays attention to it. True on state/local levels as well.

I am tempted to write RAND PAUL 2016 across it and send it back but they have registration codes on the envelope and survey.

We'll see...!
    Last edited by eleganz; 08-01-2013 at 02:29 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

I haven't received one yet but if I did I would def fill out and return. This is not the time to be complacent. Holy hell, we have Rand leading in the polls. We have the majority of Repubs on our side! We have to keep pushing even if it is just a fundraising letter. Not the time to say "its useless". Fill the damn thing out. Engage...ENGAGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    This is nothing more than a fundraising e-mail.

I know people who fill the envelope with pennies to make it as heavy as possible, throw in some Ron Paul stickers, and then send it in so that they have to pay for the extra postage
    Yeah that's going to win a lot of good will within the party we're trying to take over.

Some people need to grow up.

I agree with PatriotOne, fill out the survey and send it back in.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    The party platform is red meat for the grassroots, to let people think they have influence - but as it binds nobody, nobody pays attention to it. True on state/local levels as well.

No, I can tell you first hand that in 2011 several of the measure that got passed in the NCGA got passed despite leadership objections because the Member was able to argue that said issue was in the platform. If you have allies in the Legislature or the Congress, then having a friendly platform can give them all kinds of leverage.

I just filled it out, they asked some pretty stupid questions.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess I probably did. I don't know. Anything like that I throw away without opening. It's just a fund raising gimmick.

What do your itching ears want to hear from the party and the msm?

Help us tailor a message to suit your fears and your pride.

EDIT: Last one I received was 2007 or so. None since.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 08-01-2013 at 03:08 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I have some extra Ron Paul stickers they can have. I post them outside the envelope too.

See, I don't agree that they pay no attention to it. i think they pay attention to it so they know which way the wind is blowing in order to feed talking points to the establishment candidates.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Delphi Technique:

It wouldn't surprise me if they just tear off the end of the envelope, shake it to see if a check falls out, and then throw it way.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    See, I don't agree that they pay no attention to it. i think they pay attention to it so they know which way the wind is blowing in order to feed talking points to the establishment candidates.
    And I am telling you that I have personally seen the inside of those super-secret legislative caucus meetings where platform planks were used as leverage to force leadership to accept the movement of bills that they personally opposed and would have otherwise shut down. Platforms are more important than most folks realize. So long as you have a couple friendly legislators in office, you can use platform planks to push and pass bills that would otherwise go nowhere.

I agree with those that say it would be good to fill it out. If they're paying for its return, why not?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinnuhana View Post
    Delphi Technique:

Good video there, not just because of the technique it points out but because it shows Agenda 21 in action and those behind it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

That various by state. In at least 1 state (my guess would be more than 1), there is a group that influences how elected official vote that uses the party platform in the process. The website is perhaps laughable, though. http://www.nhhra.org/

Who We Are and Our Goal

The New Hampshire House Republican Alliance (HRA) is a group of Republican members of the House of Representatives with a very simple and straight-forward goal.
    We want all bills passing the New Hampshire Legislature to be consistent with the New Hampshire and US Constitutions, to embody the traditional Republican values specified in the NH State Party Platform, and to be fiscally responsible to the people of our great state.
    Some of the folks that voted for the more informed juries/ jury nullification bill in NH were influenced by that being part of the NHGOP Platform.
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 08-02-2013 at 03:06 PM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.