Thread: Amazing video of CGI and Green Screen capabilities

Amazing video of CGI and Green Screen capabilities

My understanding is the original creator of the video is a special effects studio for advertising purposes. With the continued exposure of the msm's propaganda and video manipulation this video shows the capabilities. Matrix!

Last edited by devil21; 05-10-2013 at 02:12 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You shall see but you shall not perceive.
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Awesome. But why Hot Topics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Apparently you're supposed to call them "composites" now and not "CGI" anymore.. I once got into a heated online debate about it.. tomato/tomatoe if you ask me!
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Awesome. But why Hot Topics?
    Other choice was Off Topic. I figure a video like this also shows how easy faking "news events" is and would naturally lead to conspiracy theory discussion and then HT. I was ahead of the curve sorry.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Other choice was Off Topic. I figure a video like this also shows how easy faking "news events" is and would naturally lead to conspiracy theory discussion and then HT. I was ahead of the curve sorry.
    Pretty awesome vid... I never realized that they do it so much in the movies and TV, even with just simple scenes of walking around in a city.... Wow. Very cool vid! (And also a little scary when you consider the possibilities.)
    "Some supporters of the war use their religion to justify the war. Evidently, I’ve been reading from a different Bible." — Ron Paul
    “I'm supportive of all voluntary associations and people can call it whatever they want.” ― Ron Paul

My crazy whistling YouTube channel
    My crazy whistling music on iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by QuickZ06 View Post
    You shall see but you shall not perceive.
    For your consideration,
    And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all delusion of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. …
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This new Gatsby movie looks like it was made almost entirely with these sorts of digital effects.

For those interested, how to make a green screen:
    http://www.mediacollege.com/video/sp.../green-screen/
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Takes a lot of planning and hard work to get them all to match up seemlessly. The lighting and shadows and all movements must seem to be in natural relations to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    Apparently you're supposed to call them "composites" now and not "CGI" anymore.. I once got into a heated online debate about it.. tomato/tomatoe if you ask me!
    Isn't it "potatoe" by Executive order?

Very cool. Though I wonder if sometimes the real thing would be less expensive.

I did a music video in 2003 where I experimented with greenscreen in my basement (not at my mom's though).
    The point is, it's not hard, even for an amateur.

2 copies of myself, a barn that no longer existed, added moving clouds, text on the barn, and some CG Birds (2 go get another and take him...somewhere, go get another...etc).

I had a bit of trouble getting the lighting on the greenscreen even...so it did affect the skin tones, but that's okay since I was going for 2 different dudes look. (see remarks for more details if interested) "Does the white shirt make me look fat?"
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 05-12-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I did a music video in 2003 where I experimented with greenscreen in my basement (not at my mom's though).
    The point is, it's not hard, even for an amateur.
    Very nice.

I have no problem with it in regards to artistry and entertainment.

I do have a problem with it being used to create the news, and to deliberately deceive.

being aware is,, well, being aware.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

bump for those still stuck in the matrix.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is so 2010. We are doing immersive now.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Isn't it "potatoe" by Executive order?
    The Senate voted that it is "potato".
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That is so 2010. We are doing immersive now.
    video?
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!