Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Should WilliamC Do With His (Remaining) Life? [Mod Note: R.I.P Dr. William Colley]

I'm sorry to hear that. R.I.P William.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Aww...what a shame. Rest in Peace dear William.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn...I liked William

My husband died of cancer and his doctor told him if he had a lot of stress. He was under terrible stress at the time with the Forrest Service
    Take walks if you are able and notice everything that is beautiful that you see
    As every one is saying be with your kids as much as possible. You will leave them your legasy of your love for them and they will remember that.

What a sad announcement. William C was one of the good ones.

Just out of curiosity the Obit says May 9th he passed. WilliamC in this forum was still posting on May 10th, 2012?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...90#post4412290
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Just out of curiosity the Obit says May 9th he passed. WilliamC in this forum was still posting on May 10th, 2012?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...90#post4412290
    He probably died at some point that night shortly after posting and when he was found in the morning they just slapped 5/9/2012 assuming he had not been up early in the morning and died that night.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

RIP

I hope he was able to spend some time with his kids before he passed.

So young...

We give every year to St Jude's, but this year we will do so in honor of Dr. William Colley.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yesterday I realized one of the members lives near railroad tracks in a tent.

Today I start reading a very long post about a members fight with cancer and what to do so I just clicked last to write that he should go and get medical attention instead of staying home to understand that he died.

This forum depressed the s**t out of me in the last 48 hours.

I hope he sorted his life and died in peace.
    Last edited by Demigod; 06-02-2012 at 08:43 AM.

pcgame

Last edited by pcgame; 06-23-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    This forum depressed the s**t out of me in the last 48 hours.

I hope he sorted his life and died in peace.
    I know very little about him, but from what I can tell he left more than he took - which is more than you can say for many these days. This guy was a PHD, he did research, and helped such a fantastic charity (St Judes). He was an activist, fighting for liberty, and he had his family. He shared some of his time and life with us, and I know I'll be taking a bit of WilliamC with me as I go on in my life.

There is a really nothing to be depressed about. This thread really points out that our time here is short, and for some folks, its shorter than others. So - "Make it count, son". From the looks of things, I'd say WilliamC did just that.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Wow. Good guy. He is still on our team. I am truly saddened. It was an amazing story of scientific integrity he left for posterity here.

R.I.P.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Last edited by MelissaWV; 06-02-2012 at 01:20 PM.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    So young...

We give every year to St Jude's, but this year we will do so in honor of Dr. William Colley.
    I hope others will follow this lead. The link to do so is also in the obituary.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I hope others will follow this lead. The link to do so is also in the obituary.
    I am. This shook me up, he was a great poster here and from the obit, he was also a great man in real life! R>I>P>
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RIP, William. What a sad way to start the day. /mourns
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I'm sorry to hear the terrible news. I was wondering if any of his children are on these forums archiving all of WilliamC's posts? If not, if anyone knew him personally perhaps it would be nice to get all of WilliamC's writings to the kids? Is that possible?

I also just want to say that WilliamC's commitment to liberty was so strong that despite the medical problems he spoke about, he continued to check-in with us up until the end.

RIP,
    j. pacelli
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

In memory of William, the Kyrie from Missa Solemnis:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

R.I.P William. My annual donation to St. Jude's will be in memory. Thanks for all you did for the movement & for science.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

I am speechless.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

God bless Dr.William C and his family . I didn't know him but I remember he commented a lot and usually had something really well thought out to say.

can't believe it ... poor fella I really enjoyed his posts & efforts .. damn
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Sadness. Prayers for his family.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God speed - he is one who has keft us too soon.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

I will be praying for his family... I enjoyed reading his posts here. An amazing contributor indeed.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Amazing how you can feel for someone you have never laid eyes on. RIP my friend.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast