Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Israel is only Mideast state safe for Christians, envoy to U.S. says

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Israel is undoubtedly a state founded on the religion of Judaism.
    This is patently false. Israel was founded as a Zionist State.
    The founders and creators of Zionism rejected Judaism and God.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    So what do you call the "anti-Missionary law?" This law will indeed put Christians in jail for attempting to convert a Jew to Christianity. Israel is undoubtedly a state founded on the religion of Judaism. All other religions are discriminated against in Israel, this is a fact most Christians don't know anything about. Most Christians also know little to nothing about the Talmud. They only know that they are called "God's people" in the Old Testament and many think they still are his people. They are wrong, God's people are called Christians today.

Christian Deported from Israel
    Name me a guy who is in jail for trying to convert Jews to Christianity.

Look you're linking to a guy Ted Pike whose whole site is "Jews this" and "Jews that". Is that really where we are now?
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Quote Originally Posted by ExPatPaki View Post
    They're actually based on facts, if you actually bothered to read them, illiterate troll. I know reading is a difficult task for you, but come on, you're a big boy/girl/other. You can do it!

And if you think what you're doing is debating, you're a bigger idiot than I originally thought.

The ONLY reason you called them an "opinion articles" is because they don't fit your narrow world view where Palestinians are evil and deserve to have their homes bulldozed and Israelis are good for bulldozing those homes because they belong to Arabs.

The only rights Arabs have in Israel is to have their homes bulldozed and you want to show that as a good thing.

Why don't you refute every article
    Yeah there aren't enough hours for me in a day to comb through the 20 articles you posted to make your point. If you have a point make it.

if you're so convinced they are based on opinion and give your own opinion on why Palestinians should be treated like $#@! like in Israel. I know you have a genocidal hatred of Palestinians and that's why you support Israel's apartheid (but as a hypocrite speak out against South Africa's past apartheid) but try to keep your hate to a minimum level for this discussion.
    Yeah I have no response. Where did I say any of this?
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Yeah there aren't enough hours for me in a day to comb through the 20 articles you posted to make your point. If you have a point make it.

Yeah I have no response. Where did I say any of this?
    Big shocker. The illiterate troll has no response. You're nothing but a hypocritical failure, BT.

I really just want the facts without a bias distortion.. I don't know what to believe when it comes to Israel and Palestine...

Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    I really just want the facts without a bias distortion.. I don't know what to believe when it comes to Israel and Palestine...
    Then you really need to dig into history. This $#@! did not start in 1948.
    It started long before, and you really need (if you really want to know) to look into the people and motivations that led up to it.

It is another case where the Official Story is not all that accurate.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I saw a talk from a Christian Palestinian woman last Sunday. Israel certainly isn't safe for her family according to her. I think a video of the talk will be online in a week or so. I'll post a link to it.

Take a look at Egypt now that Islamists are starting to take charge. The religious strife there is going away. Same thing for Iran, very little religious conflict other than the terrorism IDF funds and stuff you find in Western tabloids that isn't verifiable. Christians were a major part of Saddam Hussein's administration before the US kicked him out. It seems that where US hegemony goes, religious conflict follows.

Israel is safe for illegal immigrants from Europe only. Everybody's persecuted if you're not a European Jew. It's an apartheid system that is based on the biggest crooks being the privileged. Maybe that's the way it is everywhere, but in Israel it's legislated as such.
    Last edited by furface; 03-20-2012 at 10:33 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345