Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Ron Paul on Piers Morgan Tonight 3/01/12

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    I want to make a prediction: Ron Paul is "very pleased".
    and "waaaaale" lol

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    Diversity would be him dong something NEWS worthy ... Sadly, he does not.
    4000 people in attendance, his grilling of Bernanke and Bernanke agreeing to discuss further letting US citizens save in precious metals without tax on ultimate use of the metal, his questioning of Hillary, his vote against HR 327, none of that, all within the last couple of days, is newsworthy?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    That's an incredibly rude email. No wonder they don't bring him on?

Look, I'm sure they're aware we hate them. But sending in hate-mail is uncalled for. Be the better person in all this.

Ron Paul himself said that we spread ideas by setting an example.
    fair enough, but Ron did say something about spreading the truth...lol..

Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    Diversity would be him dong something NEWS worthy ... Sadly, he does not.
    It's only news worthy if the media decides to cover it. Otherwise, I could walk outside my house and be famous overnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

My mom's dying to watch this on TV even though I told her we could catch it online tomorrow -_-
    Hate giving CNN the satisfaction...
    You should do your job because it's your job. Because you're the person standing there doing that thing. So just do it. Do the shit out of it. -Louis C.K.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    4000 people in attendance, his grilling of Bernanke and Bernanke agreeing to discuss further letting US citizens save in precious metals without tax on ultimate use of the metal, his questioning of Hillary, his vote against HR 327, none of that, all within the last couple of days, is newsworthy?
    I think if more people saw him stopping his campaign to do this he would gain substantially. People would see that he is not just trying to spread a message and get people to think a certain way. That Ron Paul is really trying to win to be president and also is for the people.

lol " You are guys are desparate for news if you think I am in bed with Romney" ~ Paul
    Supporting Ron Paul since 2007-was an active member at the old RP forums in '07-'08, went by my name Cindy. Good times, good times getting involved with such awesome people for a critical cause. I will always love RP supporters for the kindred spirits they are to me. Bless all of you!!!!

Avatar is Nike- the goddess of Victory!

Ahuwale Ka Nane Huna translation- What was secret is no longer hidden.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's got a very nice fitting coat and also a nice tie on tonight! Yeah doesn't matter to me, but this is the crap most Americans seem to care about...

Lots of cuts. Hope Ron trashes santorum and makes some news

It seems like all the questions are geared towards a candidate that has already dropped out of the race. Not a single question about policy, just other candidates.

Piers Morgan - Still an $#@!... Although he isn't interrupting him every 3 seconds. I'll give him that much credit.
    "I guess...I don't know, whatever" - Ron Paul

Ok nice, the Fed and Iran coming up! Oh yeah and birth control

http://www.zahitv.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/

works for me on IE. but after the ad was over I clicked on the small almost invisible X on the screen.

Change the law so no one over 30 can vote. LMAO.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well it was alright. Ron had better interviews before but not the worst. Hopefully after the break he will start asking him questions like a candidate running for president.

Haha, nice. Piers asked Ron if he'd consider being in Romney's cabinet if asked. Ron responded with something along the lines of "Well, maybe I'll be seeing what he can do under me...." =D

Lol, Ron just threw all of his "over 30 years old" supporters under the bus.

Note to Ron, when discussing how all the "young people" support you, try to remember saying that this also includes those "young in spirit". Like you used to do (in the summer).

Piers is being very respectful imo.

Quote Originally Posted by justatrey View Post
    He's got a very nice fitting coat and also a nice tie on tonight! Yeah doesn't matter to me, but this is the crap most Americans seem to care about...
    I was thinking the same thing.

It's true, Piers is treating him and the race as if he already dropped out.

I am glad he said, " Maybe I should be the one asking Romney if he wants to help me with anything when I become President. " Good on you Ron. Up yours Piers lol.
    Supporting Ron Paul since 2007-was an active member at the old RP forums in '07-'08, went by my name Cindy. Good times, good times getting involved with such awesome people for a critical cause. I will always love RP supporters for the kindred spirits they are to me. Bless all of you!!!!

Sweeeet, they are showing the clip of Paul and the silver dollar with Bernake

Schiff_FTW

Quote Originally Posted by rpwi View Post
    Is anybody concerned that Paul is spending too much time on cable news shows? He tends to frequent the sames networks (CNN & Fox)...many of these shows probably have .5 to a million viewers...2 million+ on rare occasions. Many of these viewers are probably already sold or turned off by Ron. There are 300+ million people in the US...why not expand beyond CNN and Fox news?

Start with the day time shows...many have ratings in the 2-4 million range and well viewed by women (where Ron needs to make up a lot of ground). Getting on Dr. Phil, Ellen, Kelly, and even Oz (Paul could talk about regulations in the health care industry) would be great.

The late night shows with Letterman/Leno are probably about a million tops...and Stewart is probably twice that. These are fresh ears and eyeballs for Ron's message.

The broadcast news networks and news programs actually do better than their cable equivalents and shouldn't ignored.

Local radio and TV interviews are always great as well.

I don't buy the arguement that Fox News is out best demographic. There are a lot of open primaries left who have lots of independent anti-war voters...while fox news is fairly pro-war and their audience reflects that.

Know Ron is doing some this but would love to see him diversify more.
    Are you serious? The networks don't want Paul. They are more than happy to keep him relegated to occasional appearances on the cable ghetto. The Sunday political shows invite on the other candidates but not him. The evening news talks about the other candidates but not him. They want the American people to think he has dropped out. The bias is obvious and predictable; his message is dangerous to the establishment and they are the establishment.

Did Ron just say gold was money 6,000 years ago? I thought he was a creationist?

Edit: my bad, for some reason I was thinking creationists thought the earth was only 4,000 years old.
    Last edited by deputydon; 03-01-2012 at 08:22 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paul also said earlier that he wants to pass a new law that only people 30 and under can vote. lol

He touched on whats happening with inflation and the devaluation of the dollar. It was good.

NAILING Israel questions.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Paul was ripping on the government mandating what insurance should cover- related to birth control

It's not insurance it's a mandate... it's an entitlement!
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast