Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Picture of Rick Perry and Ron Paul as main picture on drudge right now

When do we get audio? When will the lip readers tell us what was said? When will Ron Paul be asked about the incident? When will we know what was said?

Ron Paul wins polls

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news...reagan-library
    Last edited by Fort Lauderdale; 09-08-2011 at 05:56 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is he seriously going to mobilize the RPA? (Ron Paul Army)

what a nut... this will spread like wild fire unless they get Ron to say "oh we were just chatting."

Wow. what the hell does Perry think he's doing putting his hand on him as if he's more empowered than Ron Paul??? Does anyone know what was said??

Looks like Rick Perry will now have two wildfires to deal with.
    Welcome to the USSA.

America, the Doctor will free you now.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unfortunately many Republicans would see this as a positive.

"Rick Perry would be tough and unforgiving when meeting with our nation's enemies, we need someone strong and powerful to set them straight!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
    Looks like Rick Perry will now have two wildfires to deal with.
    Hahaha, I really just laughed out loud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Detroit View Post

"Rick Perry would be tough and unforgiving when meeting with our nation's enemies, we need someone strong and powerful to set them straight!"
    I think I just spit up a little in my mouth as I read that.

whoever sees that as a positive is just... ugh, I can't say.

Unless its Putin. Putin would beat him with a table leg.

Does anyone know at which commercial break this happened? It would at least give us a clue as to what was said.

+rep!

When do we get audio? Where's the lip reader?

I made a few memes from some of the posts I saw on here last night. please vote them up and create some of your own

http://www.quickmeme.com/Unhappy-Rick-Perry/

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Why did 1% non-starter candidate Jon Huntsman get so much debate time? The media swoons over this guy, even after foisting him up the flag pole and getting no salutes.
    Because there is an internal memo in the establishment going around to promote Huntsman. He's running for a Cabinet position in the Obama Administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon's Shadow View Post
    Because there is an internal memo in the establishment going around to promote Huntsman. He's running for a Cabinet position in the Obama Administration.
    He is? 8(

Let's take out our anger, by promoting the next money bomb! It is only a few days away!

Share videos!

Invite on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=221373634578417

it's good to see these forums are still alive and kicking.

p.s. Perry sux!

Time to knock Perry off his pedestal. Spread the above far & wide. Let's make this Perry's "Greg Stillson Moment". It's not the first time he's gotten all in someone's face like this. Perry is nothing but a punk and a bully and he should absolutely NOT become president!

Courage ~ Strength ~ Integrity
    RON PAUL 2012
    ----------------------
    Visit Planet ToLive
    ----------------------
    It's Thirteen O'Clock
    ----------------------
    "I am surprised at the suddenness, as well as the greatness of this revolution. Is not the change we have seen astonishing? What man, two years ago, would have thought it possible?"
    - John Adams, July 3, 1776

someone should Youtube this with Gwen Stefani's- "Don't speak, I know what you're saying. So please stop explaining. Don't tell me cause it hurts. Don't speak, I know what you're thinking, and I don't need your reasons. Don't tell me cause it hurts."

borrowing some from Gage,
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugerrand View Post
    I did this real quick.

Not sure if this photo has been posted yet, but this one seems more civil, at least physically speaking. I saw it when I went on the MSNBC website.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44427380...012/?gt1=43001

"We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The photo certainly looks menacing, but I'd like to know exactly what Perry was saying before jumping to too many conclusions. A camera can often catch something very innocent looking terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    Anyone see the video of Perry bullying the traffic cop who pulled him over in 2000?

Tube?

Quote Originally Posted by EWM View Post
    The photo certainly looks menacing, but I'd like to know exactly what Perry was saying before jumping to too many conclusions. A camera can often catch something very innocent looking terrible.
    Take a look at these. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post3538633
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Those don't look too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    At this point the campaign has got to know that the grassroots are in an uproar over it. I think it calls for a southern avenger blog piece to straighten it all out.

deleted all references to members of rons security team

Drudge now showing a fuller sequence!

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can someone with actual photoshop skillz put Obama (or Bachmann or even Perry with Obama doing the pointing) in all those Perry-Paul pics to contrast it with how the media would treat it if it were The One? Here is my very humble attempt:

"The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack...that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation." "Attack Libya UPDATE 8/13: and Syria"

"We can track down terrorists without trampling on our civil liberties.... the federal government will only issue warrants and execute searches because it needs to, not because it can." "Need to murder UPDATE 8/13: and track citizens" ~ Barack H. Obama

Perry might have been ranting to Ron about how the airlines lost his luggage or something...there are a million explanations for his dramatic gestures.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast