Thread: Michele Bachmann Thinks the 'Shot Heard 'Round the World' Happened in New Hampshire

Michele Bachmann Thinks the 'Shot Heard 'Round the World' Happened in New Hampshire

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51172.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra Marr
    MANCHESTER, N.H. – Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann kicked off her first swing through the Granite State with an unfortunate gaffe.

"You're the state where the shot was heard around the world at Lexington and Concord," she said Saturday morning at an event organized by the Republican Liberty Caucus of New Hampshire. "And you put a marker in the ground and paid with the blood of your ancestors.

Good, patriotic stuff … only the “Shot Heard ‘Round the World” was fired about 70 miles to the south in Concord, Massachusetts.

For a candidate already known for her gaffes in public remarks, this is not a good start for her New Hampshire debut.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PALIN 2... The Sequel!
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

this does not scuttle her presidential ambitions.
    jerry ford knew poland at times had been free.
    i sorta sometimes think she's brainier than ford.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    PALIN 2... The Sequel!
    If she is thats good:

“The Bible says that the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous. It is high time that we have top Christian businessmen, businesswomen, bankers, you know, who are men and women of integrity, running the economics of our nations. That’s what we are waiting for. - Pastor Thomas Muthee (Palin personal friend), Wasilla Assembly of God (2005)

(Disclaimer: Obviously the forum owners dictate the rules but if it depends on me you are allowed to insult me in any way, shape or form.)

Banned

Blog Entries
    Palin and her could make good stars in Neocon Catfight II.

Gawd...

Quote Originally Posted by doodle View Post
    Palin and her could make good stars in Neocon Catfight II.
    "Neocon + Statist" is to Libertarian what "Racist" is to liberals.

Video of "Momma Skull and Bones" advising her to stay in Alaska should give you a clue.
    “The Bible says that the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous. It is high time that we have top Christian businessmen, businesswomen, bankers, you know, who are men and women of integrity, running the economics of our nations. That’s what we are waiting for. - Pastor Thomas Muthee (Palin personal friend), Wasilla Assembly of God (2005)

(Disclaimer: Obviously the forum owners dictate the rules but if it depends on me you are allowed to insult me in any way, shape or form.)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by daviddee; 08-26-2021 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddee View Post
    Sadly, most Americans have the same level of intelligence as Bachmann and Palin.

"Hey, Jimmy Billy, lets go run dis country."

Bachmann and Palin, unfortunately, are not enlightened enough to realize they know very little.
    Many also buy into anything media and entertainment industry say. If "the Plan" goes well it will be awesome to watch you guys swallow big fat frogs regarding Palin.

PS - Why are all this Libertarian candidates liek Schiff and Paul going after her support. She is dumb and dumb and dumb and dumb and yet people cant stop obssesing about her. Isnt that a bit dumb?

Well, we have a President who thinks there's 57 states sooooo.....what.....evaaaa....!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by 00_Pete View Post
    Many also buy into anything media and entertainment industry say. If "the Plan" goes well it will be awesome to watch you guys swallow big fat frogs regarding Palin.

PS - Why are all this Libertarian candidates liek Schiff and Paul going after her support. She is dumb and dumb and dumb and dumb and yet people cant stop obssesing about her. Isnt that a bit dumb?
    Looking forward to said frog, until then...she's just another warmongering dullard who's stymied by the most basic of concepts.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think is going on? All this "dumbness" is just an act, and she's suddenly going to bust out of the gates as a brilliant Constitutional scholar who would put America first...and we'll all go "WOAHHHHHH....WE WERE SO WRONG!!! SHE IS MOTHER AWESOME COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!! ALL THOSE LIES SHE TOLD WERE PART OF THE PLAN!!"

You weren't around back then, but at first, we thought she may well be a good, freedom-oriented candidate that we could back. Since then, every word and action that's come from her has further degraded that view.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Well, we have a President who thinks there's 57 states sooooo.....what.....evaaaa....!
    I think he said he'd been to 57 states.

As for Bachmann, she must be a product of the public school system. I'm amazed she even knew about the shot heard round the world.

Maybe like Lionel Logue got King George to stop stuttering in The Kings Speech someone could give Palin and Bachman a crash course in the RPF Doctrine.
    http://www.amazon.com/Theft-Sovereig...4206087&sr=1-1

For the last hundred years the fragile fabric of American liberty has been under siege.

Astounding findings by our very own elected officials have time and time again been suppressed to fall on deaf ears.

Read all about it in "Theft of Sovereignty" my new paperback 268 pgs.

Quote Originally Posted by ssantoro View Post
    Maybe like Lionel Logue got King George to stop stuttering in The Kings Speech someone could give Palin and Bachman a crash course in the RPF Doctrine.
    You have to show a desire to change or learn about something in order to overcome said shortcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post

As for Bachmann, she must be a product of the public school system. I'm amazed she even knew about the shot heard round the world.
    ...thinks there's 57 states, says he's been to 57 states.....who cares? Still makes him look dumb.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Looking forward to said frog, until then...she's just another warmongering dullard who's stymied by the most basic of concepts.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think is going on? All this "dumbness" is just an act, and she's suddenly going to bust out of the gates as a brilliant Constitutional scholar who would put America first...and we'll all go "WOAHHHHHH....WE WERE SO WRONG!!! SHE IS MOTHER AWESOME COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!! ALL THOSE LIES SHE TOLD WERE PART OF THE PLAN!!"

You weren't around back then, but at first, we thought she may well be a good, freedom-oriented candidate that we could back. Since then, every word and action that's come from her has further degraded that view.
    There is no "act" because she isnt playing dumb. Its just that some tv-heads cant understand how easy it is to portray someone badly in the media. Watch the documentary "Media Malpractice". Or pay closer attention to several of my posts about show business (in a few of them i may have gone too far eheheheh but it rolls over most people´s heads)

As for the "warmongering" part i already mentioned this many times and i really dont want to do it again. But to put it simply, you have to take the World for what it is and not what you want it to be. You want "WAR"? Try leaving Israel alone with no support. You will get WAR alright, yellow and red mushrooms 1km high and all. She is still the same woman that supported Alaska independence, still the same woman that beleives in decentralization...but she has to do what she has to do.

As for the constant media/entertainment/ideological induced attacks on her intelligence...what are YOUR accomplishments? eheheh...proof is in the pudding.

She is just the front woman for a very large movement that wants to destroy the power-structure that they call the "Pantheon", a codeword for the Illuminati.

PS - What are your Liberty candidates doing going after her support? Isnt that dumb going after the support of a dumb woman???

Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post

Everyone makes this small stupid mistakes gezzzzz.

Its silly, one side is obsessed with the other side small stupid mistakes and ignores the exact same mistakes from its own side and vise-versa.

Obama said 57 states? Bachmann got the Shoot wrong??

WHO THE HELL CARES??

I could make a camera follow ANY of you for 1 or 2 months, create a video with only the small stupid mistakes that EVERYONE does/says and make you look like a total arse.
    Last edited by 00_Pete; 03-12-2011 at 05:06 PM.

If you think Bachmann has only made this small mistake, I have some stock to sell you.

So are we to believe that Obama believes there are 57 states and question his intelligence, too?

No doubt the media will make a big deal out of Bachmann's mistake but, of course, they never made such a big deal out of Obama's mistake.

Quite frankly, neither are news worthy and if people are shallow enough to judge a person by mistakes like these, then we truly do live in shallow times.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    If you think Bachmann has only made this small mistake, I have some stock to sell you.
    I know, some people are more prone to make this small mistakes than others esp when they are public figures and have to be in front of cameras and microphones and constantly having to comunicate in order to sell their "product". So what? It means nothing. Some people can be geniuses but can barely tie their own shoes. Stupid gaffes mean nothing.

She did have 5 kids, breastfeed them all and adopted 23 others. I became big fan. Motherly/Womanly woman with power = Win. The World needs more "non-Girls Gone Wild" womanliness around since we are run by an Aristocracy of woman-hating homosexuals who are always trying to reduce woman to either Amazonian lesbians or a piece-of-meat
    Last edited by 00_Pete; 03-12-2011 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnEngland View Post
    So are we to believe that Obama believes there are 57 states and question his intelligence, too?
    The thing about that is, if you listen to Barack Obama's whole quote, it's clear he meant to say "47." The difference is no one in their right mind believes Barack Obama thought there were 57 U.S. states instead of fifty. But with Michele Bachmann; it's entirely plausible to believe she truly thinks (or thought, now) that the 'shot heard 'round the world' took place in New Hampshire.

Another thing: that Obama "57 states" quote is almost three years stale now. With George W. Bush, we got a new stupid oft-repeated quote seemingly every other month. Some new material would be nice.

I always figured it would make more sense if the 'Shot Heard 'Round the World' would rather apply to the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

Anyway, there's plenty of other of reasons to dislike Bachmann. Like her vote for the PATRIOT Act.

Someone should invite her to an Appleseed shoot.

FYI - those are redcoat targets.

The first thing they do on Saturday morning is tell the story of Battle Road. Paul Revere's ride, Lexington and Capt.Parker, and the North bridge at Concord where the shot was heard 'round the world. --- (some say the Shot heard around the world took place in Lexington, because the Lexington skirmish occurred earlier that morning). --- Of course the entire story takes place in Massachusetts.
    Last edited by TruckinMike; 03-12-2011 at 05:51 PM.
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by ssantoro; 03-12-2011 at 07:27 PM.
    http://www.amazon.com/Theft-Sovereig...4206087&sr=1-1

For the last hundred years the fragile fabric of American liberty has been under siege.

Astounding findings by our very own elected officials have time and time again been suppressed to fall on deaf ears.

Read all about it in "Theft of Sovereignty" my new paperback 268 pgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Gawd...

+1
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    The thing about that is, if you listen to Barack Obama's whole quote, it's clear he meant to say "47." The difference is no one in their right mind believes Barack Obama thought there were 57 U.S. states instead of fifty. But with Michele Bachmann; it's entirely plausible to believe she truly thinks (or thought, now) that the 'shot heard 'round the world' took place in New Hampshire.

Another thing: that Obama "57 states" quote is almost three years stale now. With George W. Bush, we got a new stupid oft-repeated quote seemingly every other month. Some new material would be nice.
    Add that to the list of Obama's gaffe. Dont get me wrong here, I think she is an empty head but who here hasn't mistaken one New England state for another. Its a very forgivable mistake and I will give her a pass on this

i live in the bay state & i had to remind myself that N.H
    has a plymouth and a lexington and a concord, also!!!
    ...and one wonders why THAH DONALD thinks potus runs
    are way easy to do! or even that he can hold his own!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post

Not likely, he doesn't utter a word in public unless it is on a teleprompter.