Thread: Don't Inject Me (The Swine Flu Vaccine Song)

Don't Inject Me (The Swine Flu Vaccine Song)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiXmw5a9kiM[/youtube]
    YouTube - Don't Inject Me (the Swine Flu Vaccine Song) by the Health Ranger

The swine flu's comin' back
    like a viral attack
    It's like '76, you gotta cover ya back
    But not with a vaccine don't give in to that
    Because those medical quacks
    are makin money off that
    They wanna inject you, infect you with the vaccine
    They say they protect but they reject your immunity
    And if you protest they arrest you and they lock you down
    Can't have people like that walkin' around

Contagious
    The truth is outrageous
    Don't you know the drug companies made this flu
    And if you're thinkin' you wanna evade this
    Then you gotta say this

Don't inject me
    Don't infect me
    Don't stick that needle in my arm and chemically wreck me

Don't inject me
    Don't infect me
    Don't stick that needle in my veins and medically wreck me

Don't use me
    Don't abuse me
    Don't push your medical lies and try to confuse me

Don't trick me
    Don't you dick me
    With that needle in ya hand don't you dare try to prick me

Don't you know the swine flu is made by man
    Pharmaceutical scam
    It's all part of the Big Brother population plan
    But the thing I don't understand
    is why they in Mexico City
    in an unmarked military van

They don't want you to see the remedies
    you can stop influenza with vitamin D for free
    Herbal medicine is all that you need
    But they can't charge a fifty dollar fee

Unless
    They inject you
    They infect you
    They stick that needle in your arm
    and chemically wreck you

They use you
    They abuse you
    They say they're saving your life while they really confuse you

All you parents grab your kids
    And shoot 'em up just like guinea pigs
    Inject your teens and your babies in the crib
    And when they get paralyzed
    That's when you realize
    There's no way to undo what you did

The big drug companies are makin' a killing
    Collectin' the billions and gettin' away like a James Bond villain
    cause they're willin' to do almost anything
    Just to make money with the flu vaccine

Song and Lyrics © 2009 by Michael Adams, All Rights Reserved

http://www.naturalnews.com/026914_sw...turalNews.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like! Catchy too.....who says white guys can't keep a rhythm?! :P

Say no to vaccines!
    Do a barrel roll!

Don't inject me, bro!
    "Molon Labe"

More squalene, please - NOT

Why are Vaccinations Dangerous?
    The presumed intent of a vaccination is to help you build immunity to potentially harmful organisms that cause illness and disease. However, your body’s immune system is already designed to do this in response to organisms which invade your body naturally.

Most disease-causing organisms enter your body through the mucous membranes of your nose, mouth, pulmonary system or your digestive tract – not through an injection. These mucous membranes have their own immune system, called the IgA immune system. It is a different system from the one activated when a vaccine is injected into your body.

Your IgA immune system is your body’s first line of defense. Its job is to fight off invading organisms at their entry points, reducing or even eliminating the need for activation of your body’s immune system. When a virus is injected into your body in a vaccine, and especially when combined with an immune adjuvant like squalene, your IgA immune system is bypassed and your body’s immune system kicks into high gear in response to the vaccination.

Injecting organisms into your body to provoke immunity is contrary to nature, and vaccination carries enormous potential to do serious damage to your health.

And as if Vaccines Weren’t Dangerous Enough on Their Own
    … imagine them turbocharged.

The main ingredient in a vaccine is either killed viruses or live ones that have been attenuated (weakened and made less harmful). Flu vaccines can also contain a number of chemical toxins, including ethylene glycol (antifreeze), formaldehyde, phenol (carbolic acid) and even antibiotics like Neomycin and streptomycin.

In addition to the viruses and other additives, many vaccines also contain immune adjuvants like aluminum and squalene. The purpose of an immune adjuvant added to a vaccine is to enhance (turbo charge) your immune response to the vaccination. Adjuvants cause your immune system to overreact to the introduction of the organism you’re being vaccinated against.

Adjuvants are supposed to get the job done faster (but certainly not more safely), which reduces the amount of vaccine required per dose, and the number of doses given per individual. Less vaccine required per person means more individual doses available for mass vaccination campaigns. Coincidentally, this is exactly the goal of government and the pharmaceutical companies who stand to make millions from their vaccines.

Will There Be Immune Adjuvants in Swine Flu Vaccines?
    The U.S. government has contracts with several drug companies to develop and produce swine flu vaccines. At least two of those companies, Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline, are using an adjuvant in their H1N1 vaccines. The adjuvant? Squalene. According to Meryl Nass, M.D., an authority on the anthrax vaccine,

“A novel feature of the two H1N1 vaccines being developed by companies Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline is the addition of squalene-containing adjuvants to boost immunogenicity and dramatically reduce the amount of viral antigen needed. This translates to much faster production of desired vaccine quantities.”

Novartis’s proprietary squalene adjuvant for their H1N1 vaccine is MF59. Glaxo’s is ASO3. MF59 has yet to be approved by the FDA for use in any U.S. vaccine, despite its history of use in other countries. Per Dr. Nass, there are only three vaccines in existence using an approved squalene adjuvant. None of the three are approved for use in the U.S.

What Squalene Does to Rats
    Oil-based vaccination adjuvants like squalene have been proved to generate concentrated, unremitting immune responses over long periods of time. A 2000 study published in the American Journal of Pathology demonstrated a single injection of the adjuvant squalene into rats triggered “chronic, immune-mediated joint-specific inflammation,” also known as rheumatoid arthritis. The researchers concluded the study raised questions about the role of adjuvants in chronic inflammatory diseases.

What Squalene Does to Humans
    Your immune system recognizes squalene as an oil molecule native to your body. It is found throughout your nervous system and brain. In fact, you can consume squalene in olive oil and not only will your immune system recognize it, you will also reap the benefits of its antioxidant properties.

The difference between “good” and “bad” squalene is the route by which it enters your body. Injection is an abnormal route of entry which incites your immune system to attack all the squalene in your body, not just the vaccine adjuvant.

Your immune system will attempt to destroy the molecule wherever it finds it, including in places where it occurs naturally, and where it is vital to the health of your nervous system. Gulf War veterans with Gulf War Syndrome (GWS) received anthrax vaccines which contained squalene.MF59 (the Novartis squalene adjuvant) was an unapproved ingredient in experimental anthrax vaccines and has since been linked to the devastating autoimmune diseases suffered by countless Gulf War vets.

The Department of Defense made every attempt to deny that squalene was indeed an added contaminant in the anthrax vaccine administered to Persian Gulf war military personnel – deployed and non-deployed – as well as participants in the more recent Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program (AVIP). However, the FDA discovered the presence of squalene in certain lots of AVIP product. A test was developed to detect anti-squalene antibodies in GWS patients, and a clear link was established between the contaminated product and all the GWS sufferers who had been injected with the vaccine containing squalene.

A study conducted at Tulane Medical School and published in the February 2000 issue of Experimental Molecular Pathology included these stunning statistics:

“ … the substantial majority (95%) of overtly ill deployed GWS patients had antibodies to squalene. All (100%) GWS patients immunized for service in Desert Shield/Desert Storm who did not deploy, but had the same signs and symptoms as those who did deploy, had antibodies to squalene.

In contrast, none (0%) of the deployed Persian Gulf veterans not showing signs and symptoms of GWS have antibodies to squalene. Neither patients with idiopathic autoimmune disease nor healthy controls had detectable serum antibodies to squalene. The majority of symptomatic GWS patients had serum antibodies to squalene.”

According to Dr. Viera Scheibner, Ph.D., a former principle research scientist for the government of Australia:

“… this adjuvant [squalene] contributed to the cascade of reactions called “Gulf War Syndrome,” documented in the soldiers involved in the Gulf War. The symptoms they developed included arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), Raynaud’s phenomenon, Sjorgren’s syndrome, chronic diarrhoea, night sweats and low-grade fevers.”

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...ecret-exposed/