Thread: Petition for public release of barack hussein obama's birth certificate

Petition for public release of barack hussein obama's birth certificate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    User requested to be banned for time reasons

Oh great... The Wingnut Daily. I thought we were done with this bull$#@! scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by rational thinker View Post
    Oh great... The Wingnut Daily. I thought we were done with this bull$#@! scheme.
    Regardless, the issue is not going away until he provides a legit birth certificate.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

The people behind WND would be better off putting this on its own website to garner broader support. There are a lot of people who run from WND because of their reporting methods.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post
    The people behind WND would be better off putting this on its own website to garner broader support. There are a lot of people who run from WND because of their reporting methods.
    Well there seems to be over 300,000 signatures so far..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by rational thinker View Post
    So give me a rational reason why Obama spent the money he did on lawyers to avoid a situation where he would have to present his real birth certificate, which could be done for free if it exists?

Do you have a rational explanation of why he provided a forged/altered version during the campaign?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So give me a rational reason why Obama spent the money he did on lawyers to avoid a situation where he would have to present his real birth certificate, which could be done for free if it exists?

Do you have a rational explanation of why he provided a forged/altered version during the campaign?
    Because he likes to pump $800,000 needlessly into the economy through lawyers?
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

The requirement of the constitution said that to be POTUS a person had to be a natural born citizen "at the time of the signing of the constitution." To me this means they were referring to that generation. Has there been any ruling on what that clause actually meant?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.