Thread: What is a "pathocracy"??

What is a "pathocracy"??

What is a "pathocracy"??

What are examples of it's institutions??

Is there any way to survive one alive???

"Pathocracy is a disease of great social movements followed by entire societies, nations, and empires. In the course of human history, it has affected social, political, and religious movements as well as the accompanying ideologies… and turned them into caricatures of themselves…. This occurred as a result of the … participation of pathological agents in a pathodynamically similar process. That explains why all the pathocracies of the world are, and have been, so similar in their essential properties.

…Identifying these phenomena through history and properly qualifying them according to their true nature and contents - not according to the ideology in question, which succumbed to the process of caricaturization - is a job for historians. […]

The actions of [pathocracy] affect an entire society, starting with the leaders and infiltrating every town, business, and institution. The pathological social structure gradually covers the entire country creating a “new class” within that nation. This privileged class [of pathocrats] feels permanently threatened by the “others”, i.e. by the majority of normal people. Neither do the pathocrats entertain any illusions about their personal fate should there be a return to the system of normal man.

[Andrew M. Lobaczewski Political Ponerology: A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes]"

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...0000421AAHjZ5I

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By that definition, I've seen several prominent pathocrats in my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    By that definition, I've seen several prominent pathocrats in my day.

D.C. is FULL and overflowing with them.<IMHO>

"Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class." ~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State
    Last edited by Truth Warrior; 01-26-2009 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post

D.C. is FULL and overflowing with them.<IMHO>

"Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class." ~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State
    I've already made note not to visit D.C. unless I have a VERY good reason to do so. (pathological liars and criminals are generally a turn-off for me)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I've already made note not to visit D.C. unless I have a VERY good reason to do so. (pathological liars and criminals are generally a turn-off for me)
    Be sure to get your anti-parasite inoculations up to date before you go.

Wearing a necklace made out of fresh garlic cloves, while there, would be advisable also.<IMHO>
    Last edited by Truth Warrior; 01-27-2009 at 07:45 AM.