Thread: The RLC Could Be THE FUTURE OF OUR MOVEMENT!

Lightbulb The RLC Could Be THE FUTURE OF OUR MOVEMENT!

Right?
    Last edited by 1836; 05-30-2014 at 01:48 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep, for the most part they're a good group. Get involved. We're thinking about starting a chapter in my county after the election. Just don't trust everyone right off the bat though. Not everyone has the same ideas on what a "liberty candidate" should look like.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by nullvalu View Post
    Yep, for the most part they're a good group. Get involved. We're thinking about starting a chapter in my county after the election. Just don't trust everyone right off the bat though. Not everyone has the same ideas on what a "liberty candidate" should look like.
    Agreed, but if we are going to work within the GOP, this is a pretty respected group that is MOSTLY with us.

There used to be a long thread about it sticky'd in this forum. Do a seach for it to find more info on it.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nullvalu View Post
    I completely agree. This would be the group of Republicans most like us but be very careful and do not assume that existing members have the same vision and definition of liberty as us.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I completely agree. This would be the group of Republicans most like us but be very careful and do not assume that existing members have the same vision and definition of liberty as us.
    Some like the war, or at least that is what it said on their website.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Last month I was able to talk to the chairman of the RLC, and he says that the RLC is being run by a skeleton crew at the moment. Most of their activists are working on the Ron Paul Presidential campaign!

I like 'em alreaddy!

Republican Liberty Caucus FTW!!!

Just joined up a couple weeks ago. Still waiting with baited breath for my newsletter/membership packet in the mail.

It's time to kick some butt and take back the GOP!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkris View Post
    Last month I was able to talk to the chairman of the RLC, and he says that the RLC is being run by a skeleton crew at the moment. Most of their activists are working on the Ron Paul Presidential campaign!

I like 'em alreaddy!
    That is why they haven't updated their site in forever (since like 2005 for some parts).
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

"Half the secret of success in life is just showing up!"

If we start to attend the Republicans meeting and move up in leadership, we should prevail in the end.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Be sure to see this thread on the topic: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=111402
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.