Thread: WE’RE PLAYING WITH FIRE HERE

WE’RE PLAYING WITH FIRE HERE

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Greyson (19), a student at Ohio State University, received the Pf. v—ine in May despite having contracted coro— last year.

A lifelong athlete, accustomed to running 15+ miles a day, his afternoons are now filled with hospital visits, medical testing (MRI, EKGs, ECHO, blood draws) and expensive stem cell therapy treatments.
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

His mother Marie Follmer, expressing regret:
    "He didn't want to do it. I thought it was best to get us back to normal. We are now facing a dangerous new normal in which my son has felt close to death, and no one can help him. He screams in pain, and feels like he's having a heart attack, and his veins are about to explode.

I thought I was doing the right thing and I was wrong. I have felt so guilty about scheduling him for that damn thing, but I can't take it back. Had I known the risk, and if the state wasn't making it almost a social pressure to get the v—ine, I wouldn't have done it, especially since he had it last year and built some natural immunity. I've been told now by doctors that we shouldn't have done it.

To think that colleges will require it to go back is insane after what we've been through. I can't believe colleges will force it knowing that this is occurring. Colleges (or anyone) shouldn't be able to force someone to get a v—ine."

•trust the $cience•
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Greyson (19), a student at Ohio State University, received the Pf. v—ine in May despite having contracted coro— last year.

A lifelong athlete, accustomed to running 15+ miles a day, his afternoons are now filled with hospital visits, medical testing (MRI, EKGs, ECHO, blood draws) and expensive stem cell therapy treatments.

"He didn't want to do it. I thought it was best to get us back to normal. We are now facing a dangerous new normal in which my son has felt close to death, and no one can help him. He screams in pain, and feels like he's having a heart attack, and his veins are about to explode.

I thought I was doing the right thing and I was wrong. I have felt so guilty about scheduling him for that damn thing, but I can't take it back. Had I known the risk, and if the state wasn't making it almost a social pressure to get the v—ine, I wouldn't have done it, especially since he had it last year and built some natural immunity. I've been told now by doctors that we shouldn't have done it.

To think that colleges will require it to go back is insane after what we've been through. I can't believe colleges will force it knowing that this is occurring. Colleges (or anyone) shouldn't be able to force someone to get a v—ine."

•trust the $cience•
    Propaganda is a very powerful thing. It doesn't even matter how intelligent a person is. People just swallow the propaganda whole. I've seen it first-hand with people I know (some who are very intelligent/accomplished).

This'll go poof soon;

The entire show which I haven't watched yet;

https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/...BqDdTNNHpaTgC9

[FONT="]Greyson (19), a student at Ohio State University, received the Pf. v—ine in May despite having contracted coro— last year.[/FONT]

[FONT="]A lifelong athlete, accustomed to running 15+ miles a day, his afternoons are now filled with hospital visits, medical testing (MRI, EKGs, ECHO, blood draws) and expensive stem cell therapy treatments.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••[/FONT]

[FONT="]His mother Marie Follmer, expressing regret:[/FONT]
    [FONT="]"He didn't want to do it. I thought it was best to get us back to normal. We are now facing a dangerous new normal in which my son has felt close to death, and no one can help him. He screams in pain, and feels like he's having a heart attack, and his veins are about to explode.[/FONT]

[FONT="]I thought I was doing the right thing and I was wrong. I have felt so guilty about scheduling him for that damn thing, but I can't take it back. Had I known the risk, and if the state wasn't making it almost a social pressure to get the v—ine, I wouldn't have done it, especially since he had it last year and built some natural immunity. I've been told now by doctors that we shouldn't have done it.[/FONT]

[FONT="]To think that colleges will require it to go back is insane after what we've been through. I can't believe colleges will force it knowing that this is occurring. Colleges (or anyone) shouldn't be able to force someone to get a v—ine."[/FONT]

[FONT="]•trust the $cience•[/FONT]
    Scientific consensus = oxymoron.

It's funny that the same people who say "We have to shut down schools because we don't know the long term risk of catching COVID even if the kids recover from it" are perfectly fine with ignoring the long term unknown risks of an experimental vaccine. Mind = blown.

I was on a family conference call and we were praying for a cousin who, even though he had recovered from COVID, took the vaccine and was having severe brain fog. I pointed out that those who had recovered from COVID didn't need to take the vaccine based on a recent study. One of my aunt's replied "Where do you find that study?" I said "I'll text it to you." She was like "Well I just trust Dr. Fauci." Seriously? God help us!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

It's funny that the same people who say "We have to shut down schools because we don't know the long term risk of catching COVID even if the kids recover from it" are perfectly fine with ignoring the long term unknown risks of an experimental vaccine. Mind = blown.

I was on a family conference call and we were praying for a cousin who, even though he had recovered from COVID, took the vaccine and was having severe brain fog. I pointed out that those who had recovered from COVID didn't need to take the vaccine based on a recent study. One of my aunt's replied "Where do you find that study?" I said "I'll text it to you." She was like "Well I just trust Dr. Fauci." Seriously? God help us!
    That is incredibly disturbing.

•trust the $cience•
    For a little more background on this story, Ohio State University students are notoriously dumb.

Go Blue!
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Exclusive: Athlete Who Recovered From COVID Facing ‘Very Different Future’ After Second Dose of Pfizer Vaccine Triggers Myocarditis
    In an interview with The Defender, Marie Follmer said no one warned her that her 19-year-old son — a healthy, elite athlete who had recovered from COVID — shouldn’t get the Pfizer vaccine because it would put him at greater risk of developing myocarditis.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...e-myocarditis/
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

[FONT="]Greyson (19), a student at Ohio State University, received the Pf. v—ine in May despite having contracted coro— last year.[/FONT]

[FONT="]A lifelong athlete, accustomed to running 15+ miles a day, his afternoons are now filled with hospital visits, medical testing (MRI, EKGs, ECHO, blood draws) and expensive stem cell therapy treatments.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••[/FONT]

[FONT="]His mother Marie Follmer, expressing regret:[/FONT]
    [FONT="]"He didn't want to do it. I thought it was best to get us back to normal. We are now facing a dangerous new normal in which my son has felt close to death, and no one can help him. He screams in pain, and feels like he's having a heart attack, and his veins are about to explode.[/FONT]

[FONT="]I thought I was doing the right thing and I was wrong. I have felt so guilty about scheduling him for that damn thing, but I can't take it back. Had I known the risk, and if the state wasn't making it almost a social pressure to get the v—ine, I wouldn't have done it, especially since he had it last year and built some natural immunity. I've been told now by doctors that we shouldn't have done it.[/FONT]

[FONT="]To think that colleges will require it to go back is insane after what we've been through. I can't believe colleges will force it knowing that this is occurring. Colleges (or anyone) shouldn't be able to force someone to get a v—ine."[/FONT]

•trust the $cience•
    Sadly colleges will be forcing on the students if they want to come to classes later this year. Or next year. But here is the problem once they see that there is a lack of students appearing at their colleges that will become a problem for them.

The fact that this poor young person is being treated with expensive stem cell therapy treatments. There is a lot that the media's doctors haven't said about the mRNA. I have posted how doctors are saying if your having pain after second dose that is a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

The educational intuitions will have a issue once they see a number of students not appearing to schools/colleges because of the side effects.