Thread: Yellen: Inflation & Your Lower Standard of Living Is Good For Society

Yellen: Inflation & Your Lower Standard of Living Is Good For Society

Yellen: Inflation & Your Lower Standard of Living Is Good For Society

Feeding fairy tales to American citizens is the modus operandi of Washington D.C. The latest on the economic front is a real doozy. When the (unconstitutional) Fed counterfeits dollars, it ultimately results in a rise in prices for goods and services. Americans suffer a lower standard of living by being forced to buy less with the dollars that they worked for. Does this immoral process sound like it's 'good for society' to you?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Shouldn't in a "normal" situation housing and rent prices drop, when the whole economy is locked down (I mean without the printing, lending of trillions of dollars)?

After the largest annual inflation rate climb since May 2011 in Canada of 3.4% in April, the annual inflation rate rose even further to 3.6% in May.
    Rising housing costs are among the leading reasons. Homeowner replacement costs, which includes prices for houses, rose a whopping 11.3% compared to the year before in May, the largest increase since 1987. With the jump in May, housing prices increased for 16 consecutive months in a row.

The U.S. Federal Reserve raised its forecast for the inflation in the USA to 3.4% by the end of 2021 (after its previous projection of 2.4% in March): https://globalnews.ca/news/7954290/c...inflation-may/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Isn't @oyarde dating her.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

LOL , never.
    Do something Danke