Thread: Governor Ron DeSantis Directs Florida Law Enforcement to Aid in Border Crisis

Governor Ron DeSantis Directs Florida Law Enforcement to Aid in Border Crisis

If the Fed Gov ain't gonna do it the southern state Governors are.

Good.

PENSACOLA, Fla. — Today, Governor Ron DeSantis announced that state and local law enforcement officers have committed to deploying to Texas and Arizona to provide additional resources in response to the border crisis.

“America’s border security crisis impacts every state and every American,” said Governor Ron DeSantis. “The Biden Administration ended policies implemented by President Trump that were curbing illegal immigration, securing our border, and keeping Americans safe. Governors Abbott and Ducey recently sent out a call for help to every state in the nation, needing additional law enforcement manpower and other resources to aid with border security. I’m proud to announce today that the state of Florida is answering the call. Florida has your back.”

“As Attorney General, I am dedicated to ending human trafficking, protecting our children from sexual predators, and fighting the opioid crisis now claiming 21 lives a day in our state, but President Biden is hurting, not helping us achieve these vital public safety goals,” said Attorney General Ashley Moody. “The crisis the President created at our southern border makes all of us less safe, and I am proud to stand with Governor DeSantis as he tries to fix the President’s disaster at the border to protect Floridians.”

The move comes following a letter late last week from Governors Greg Abbott of Texas and Doug Ducey of Arizona requesting immediate assistance to quell the surge of illegal migrants, apprehend illegal criminal aliens, and secure our border.
    https://www.flgov.com/2021/06/16/gov...border-crisis/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meh, I like DeSantis but the illegals in FL largely don't cause much trouble and do the work nobody else wants to in 90 degree heat. I think we should just hand out green cards to anyone who shows up at the border, but give them no entitlements. Border crisis solved. It's really that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Meh, I like DeSantis but the illegals in FL largely don't cause much trouble and do the work nobody else wants to in 90 degree heat. I think we should just hand out green cards to anyone who shows up at the border, but give them no entitlements. Border crisis solved. It's really that simple.
    Well, you're a dip$#@!. Thanks for posting the singular post that ferrets you out.

More propaganda for his 2024 GOP Savior campaign. By the time 2024 rolls around, the morons in the GOP will have fallen for yet another Jesuit trained globalist Catholic posing as an evangelical conservative. Rinse and repeat every 4 years. The partisan idiots never learn.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Every day now it's a new DeSantis headline on some widely read front page. Apparently no other "Republican" is capable of doing anything. Only DeSantis. And a sprinkling of Abbott, who is probably his anointed VP running mate already and another Catholic.

At this rate, by primary season it'll just be declared by the GOP ivory tower that no primary needs to be held (they already primed it with Trump's re-election non-campaign cancelling primaries) and DeSantis is the nominee. Y'all know it's headed that direction, right? Once they get the party bases to just accept anointed and media engineered nominees, keeping the little people out of the selection process, that's the end of anything resembling national elections, right?
    Last edited by devil21; 06-18-2021 at 11:56 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book