Thread: Use Amazon Smile

Exclamation Use Amazon Smile

Pick Jeff Bezos' pocket to support gun rights.

From an email today:

Dear Anti Federalist,

This is the quarterly notification to inform you that AmazonSmile has made a charitable donation to the charity you’ve selected, Gun Owners Foundation, in the amount of $31,691.11 as a result of qualifying purchases made by you and other customers who have selected this charity.
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/homepage?orig=%2F
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

I use it to support National Foundation for Gun Rights:

https://gunrightsfoundation.org/
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I use it to support National Foundation for Gun Rights:

https://gunrightsfoundation.org/
    Cool, that was not available when I signed up.

The GOA foundation was the only gun rights one listed that I saw.

https://www.gunowners.com/
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

Wtf are you buying that has a 35k kickback??

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    Wtf are you buying that has a 35k kickback??
    LOL yeah wish it been just me.

Been doing this for the GOA for a while... from your thread a year or so ago... info good to know.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

https://smile.amazon.com/dankeswaywardwomen
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I never use amazon for anything but I did see where they had been stealing 13 a month from my checking account where I must have bought something on accident and they signed me in for the prime membership. I got it back but I'd still like to get even .
    Do something Danke

Your current charity. Mises Institute has received $58,351.42 as of June 2021

I wonder if there is a way to verify this?

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Been doing this for the GOA for a while... from your thread a year or so ago... info good to know.
    Me too.

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Your current charity. Mises Institute has received $58,351.42 as of June 2021

I wonder if there is a way to verify this?
    go to www.guidestar.org and pull the Mises 990 financial reports
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst