Thread: White supremacist arrested for shootings of 5 in two states. Oh wait.....

White supremacist arrested for shootings of 5 in two states. Oh wait.....

Man Accused of Shooting 5 People in Alabama, Georgia Allegedly Said He Was Targeting White Men

The three separate weekend attacks occurred in Columbus, Ga., and Phenix City, Ala.

https://people.com/crime/man-accused...lly-motivated/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am surprised the media hasn't asked the police for him to be released.

Is that a cock and balls tattooed on his dome?
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am surprised the media hasn't asked the police for him to be released.
    Notice where I got the story? people.com. Where's MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN...?????

He's got a Veronica Lake thing going on with the dread covering his right eye.

"If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    He tattooed himself in the mirror. Its Afrika.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Notice where I got the story? people.com. Where's MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN...?????
    Yeah CNN and others seemed to have completely avoided it

No its not

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    He tattooed himself in the mirror. Its Afrika.
    For $#@!'s sake...what a maroon.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

Looks like a red hot chili pepper . But maybe a dick . Typical white supremacist biden is looking for I guess.
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-16-2021 at 02:45 PM.
    Do something Danke