Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 42

Thread: Obama: Right-Wing Media Stoking Fears of White Americans

  1. #1

    Exclamation Obama: Right-Wing Media Stoking Fears of White Americans

    ‘Certain Right-Wing Media’ Monetizing Stoking Fears of White Americans

    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...ite-americans/

    Pam Key 7 Jun 2021

    Former President Barack Obama said Monday during an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that “certain right-wing media venues” were monetizing, stoking fears of white Americans.

    Cooper said, “Looking back as president, did you tell the story of race in America enough do you think?”

    Obama said, “Yeah, well, look, I tried. I think I told a lot of stories. You take a look at the speeches I gave in Selma and the speech I gave during the campaign about Reverend Wright and that episode and each and every time I tried to describe why it is that we are still not fully reconciled with our history, but the fact is that it is a hard thing to hear. It’s hard for the majority in this country of white Americans to recognize that look, you can be proud of this country and its traditions and history and our forefathers and yet, it’s also true that this terrible stuff happened and that, you know, that lingers and continues.”

    Obama said, “I also think that there are certain right-wing media venues, for example, that monetize and capitalize on stoking the fear and resentment of a white population that is witnessing a changing America and seeing demographic changes and do everything they can to give people a sense that their way of life is threatened and that people are trying to take advantage of them.

    He added, “We’re seeing it right now where you would think with all the public policy debates that are taking place right now that the Republican Party would be engaged in a significant debate about how are we going to deal with the economy and what are we going to do about climate change and what are we going to do about this. Low and behold, the single most important issue to them apparently right now is critical race theory. Who knew that that was the threat to our republic?”
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Obama said, “I also think that there are certain right-wing media venues, for example, that monetize and capitalize on stoking the fear and resentment of a white population that is witnessing a changing America and seeing demographic changes and do everything they can to give people a sense that their way of life is threatened and that people are trying to take advantage of them.
    Hmmm...

    #1 - There is no such thing as a "right wing media venue". There are some right of center talk show hosts, some right of center websites (that are daily threatened with being shut down) and some right of center radio shows, but the vast majority of media, from TV to newspapers and "social media" is overwhelmingly leftist.

    #2 - Whites have a legitimate complaint in being supplanted and replaced in the nation they built. Especially when you take into consideration that, once having been replaced, there are plenty of people who "would love to empty a revolver into the head of a white person". Rhetoric like that pops up every day now, not from street punks or web crazies, but people with influence and power in institutions all across the country.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  4. #3
    He added, “We’re seeing it right now where you would think with all the public policy debates that are taking place right now that the Republican Party would be engaged in a significant debate about how are we going to deal with the economy and what are we going to do about climate change and what are we going to do about this. Low and behold, the single most important issue to them apparently right now is critical race theory. Who knew that that was the threat to our republic?”
    Your ex-vice president, the current sitting POTUS, has repeatedly, and just recently stated, that the single greatest threat to the safety and security of the United States and its people is "white supremacy".

    CRT teaches that ALL white people are, de facto, white supremacists.

    Therefore, my government, as declared by the Commander in Chief, has proclaimed me and my family to be enemies of the state, and a "clear and present danger" to the people of the United States.

    Yes, that is, and should be, a number 1 concern of every single ethnic European white in this country.

    That is the rhetoric of genocide, working up momentum.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  5. #4
    Sheesh. Contrast this:
    Obama said, “I also think that there are certain right-wing media venues, for example, that monetize and capitalize on stoking the fear and resentment of a white population that is witnessing a changing America and seeing demographic changes and do everything they can to give people a sense that their way of life is threatened and that people are trying to take advantage of them.
    With this:


    Is there really any comparison? One man is a national treasure who spent over half of a century gathering empirical data from around the world to present facts. The other is a talented community hustler that hustled his way into the most powerful position in the world based on his rhetoric.


    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  6. #5
    He's right, for once. Absolutely, 100% fact checked correct and on the money.

    As one would, or should, expect, he's only telling half the truth. He's not mentioning the equally true fact that the rest of the media is fomenting racism among all other races and working double overtime to make conservatives, whites and Protestants feel disenfranchised. But as far as he goes, he's being more honest and forthright than any ex president since Carter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    These days? That's always what has passed for conservatism.

    And exactly the same thing goes for (modern) liberalism, too.

    They just disagree about what should be forced upon whom.

  7. #6

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    ...gathering empirical data from around the world to present facts.
    Which is, of course, racist, white supremacy.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  9. #8
    I'm out of $#@!s to give, send all POC back to Africa
    @jmdrake can stay
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    "Critical race theory." LOL. The two main theories of how society works used to be structural-functionalist theory versus conflict theory.

    "Critical race theory" is nothing more than conflict theory rebranded. It's also now the only acceptable theory in universities, which are mostly marxist.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  12. #10
    Disgusting liar! The reality is that the whole point of CRT is to stoke the fears and resentment of non-white people!

  13. #11
    What right wing media?

    9/10 "journalists" are liberal and vote democrat.

    The only media the right has is what hasn't been banned off youtube yet.

    A bunch of old guys staring into the camera, adjusting their eyeglasses, trying to figure out how to do a livestream.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    What right wing media?

    9/10 "journalists" are liberal and vote democrat.
    ...
    You have a point.
    Obama seems like a confused guy and probably even sees liberal Republicans/former Dems led MAGA movement as "right winger"... part of fakenews narratives.

  15. #13
    I thought obummer had given up cocaine . LOL , right wing media , thats pretty good , country must be over run with rightwingers of fedbook etc. That guy should just stick to peddling marxism and leave the race baiter $#@! to AOC.
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-11-2021 at 06:34 AM.
    Do something Danke

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Which is, of course, racist, white supremacy.
    This "dirty white boy" is as far from that as conceivably possible,other than a light skin tone..

    I refuse to accept "supremacy" by any metric..

    but I do observe the drums being beaten on both sides,, and some are provoking that...

    Some people Do Want a race War,,, on both sides. some just love war, and the reason is fluid.

    I'm back on the damn Main Yard.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    but I do observe the drums being beaten on both sides,, and some are provoking that...
    I think anyone who thinks "all other media except the media that I like race baits" is willfully blind.


    Obama is absolutely right in what he said. But, as others have pointed out, race baiting is not exclusively a right-media sport.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Survival trumps liberty every time
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Obama is absolutely right in what he said. But, as others have pointed out, race baiting is not exclusively a right-media sport.
    Show me the university that hosts lectures where the speaker announces they would love to empty a revolver in the head of the first black person that got in their way.

    Show me the television network that has opinion hosts that state blackness is a virus.

    Show me the school system that teaches that blacks are the only ethnicity capable of being racist.

    I'll wait.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    This "dirty white boy" is as far from that as conceivably possible,other than a light skin tone..

    I refuse to accept "supremacy" by any metric..

    but I do observe the drums being beaten on both sides,, and some are provoking that...

    Some people Do Want a race War,,, on both sides. some just love war, and the reason is fluid.

    I'm back on the damn Main Yard.
    They want Marxist revolution, Pete, is what they want.

    Race is the new Class, but it's secondary to the main objective of Marxist overthrow of everything.

    And when the Marxist revolution fails, as it always does, they need a scapegoat to blame on why it didn't work.

    In this case it will be white people, me and you, our kids and grandkids.

    The GULAGS and prison camps and Great Leaps and Killing Fields follow.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Show me the university that hosts lectures where the speaker announces they would love to empty a revolver in the head of the first black person that got in their way.

    Show me the television network that has opinion hosts that state blackness is a virus.

    Show me the school system that teaches that blacks are the only ethnicity capable of being racist.

    I'll wait.
    Show me where I said any of that. I'll wait.


    Seems like you seem to fall in right here:

    I think anyone who thinks "all other media except the media that I like race baits" is willfully blind.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-12-2021 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Misquote removed.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Survival trumps liberty every time
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Show me where I said any of that. I'll wait.

    Seems like you seem to fall in right here:
    You said Obama was right, and that the media was equally culpable of ginning up, what I am sure you think, are invalid fears of racial animosity.

    I asked you to provide "in kind" examples of this equal activity.

    Also:



    Please do not quote your words as mine.

    It is confusing and dishonest.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    This "dirty white boy" is as far from that as conceivably possible,other than a light skin tone..

    I refuse to accept "supremacy" by any metric..

    but I do observe the drums being beaten on both sides,, and some are provoking that...

    Some people Do Want a race War,,, on both sides. some just love war, and the reason is fluid.

    I'm back on the damn Main Yard.
    I agree. There are parties on both sides who benefit from fear. If there's not a crisis at hand to scare people into giving their partisan politicians more power, then they'll gin one up.

    Obama is basically right about right-wing media doing this. You see it all the time on this forum. There's constant fear from the usual suspects of a coming white genocide. And none of these scared folks have ever seen any reason to have that fear with their own eyes in the daily encounters they have with people around them. It all comes from something they see in certain media outlets they frequent, which are telling them scary stories and showing them scary pictures of what the other side is up to in some other city out there, where, if you go to that city, you'll find plenty of ordinary white people there living their normal lives unaware that a genocide is supposedly happening to them right there in their own city.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I agree. There are parties on both sides who benefit from fear. If there's not a crisis at hand to scare people into giving their partisan politicians more power, then they'll gin one up.
    And your quote from Ron in your sig line does what, if not the exact same thing?

    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    I'll cede that you or Ron are not looking to "increase power" but you are both saying that the fear of economic collapse due to bad policy is legitimate and should be used to effect political change.

    The only difference between you and me is that your goals, as a New World Order Christian who does not believe in nations or borders, differ from mine, so you use scary stories of economic Armageddon that most people living their lives are unaware of.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I agree. There are parties on both sides who benefit from fear. If there's not a crisis at hand to scare people into giving their partisan politicians more power, then they'll gin one up.

    Obama is basically right about right-wing media doing this. You see it all the time on this forum. There's constant fear from the usual suspects of a coming white genocide. And none of these scared folks have ever seen any reason to have that fear with their own eyes in the daily encounters they have with people around them. It all comes from something they see in certain media outlets they frequent, which are telling them scary stories and showing them scary pictures of what the other side is up to in some other city out there, where, if you go to that city, you'll find plenty of ordinary white people there living their normal lives unaware that a genocide is supposedly happening to them right there in their own city.
    Worked on liberals. There was a period of about ten years where the only Christians the media would ever point their cameras at were the Westboro Baptist Church.

    For those who don't remember, the Westboro Baptist was mostly members of a sizeable clan named Phelps who spent a decade this way:

    Do rude crap on camera, in God's name, mostly involving spoiling the funerals of dead veterans.

    ? [it's a secret] ?

    Show up with plenty of money to feed the clan.

    It worked. A significant portion of the young adult generation is now afraid of Christians.

    And now the technique is working on you people. But you won't believe it because there is no right wing mainstream media. There is no Fox. There is no Breitbart. There is no Zerohedge. Yet one day last year, the lot of you all showed up on the same day spouting a new buzzword, Chicoms. Nobody was even talking about the Chinese the day before.

    The population is being played like fiddles. And the usual response to that observation is, yeah, I'm being played like a fiddle, but so are Those People, and I want to be ready if they get stirred up enough to come after me.

    Just in case the whole 12% of the population stops what they're doing, whether it's gainful employment (the overwhelming majority), shooting each other over turf (the ones who get publicity), or whatever, and just happens to descend upon your 0.00000000001% of the ten gazillion rural acres of this nation.

    Fine. Be ready. But don't hold your breath waiting for them to get out of town and find you. And don't expect me to pat you on the back for it, any more than I would kneel and call you Hero because you were a supply sergeant helping murder an innocent population for oil companies and the Fed.

    But I'll tell you something, if you care to put down the fear porn. I was on Greenwood Ave. yesterday afternoon. The media played it up big, the president came and blathered, BLM is marketing T shirts, the city is treating it like a tourist attraction--and nobody's here. Yawn.

    Most minorities are just trying to get over their fear of a chest cold and navigate the post-economic-apocalypse, same as you and me.

    If the media can't make them flock here, with all that publicity, how can the media concentrate them in your neck of the woods?

    Seems to me we have more imminent threats to worry about. Like, you know, full-on totalitarianism. I, for one, am not distracted from that. Can you say the same? And if you're not distracted by that, why were IM and I--not any of you who whine about masks, not the so-called admins--who were dealing with the long term Stormfront troll who was slandering Rand Paul with outright lies.

    You remember Rand Paul. The guy who ended Covid Madness by exposing complicity, forcing the media to shut the $#@! up about it. The Hero of the Year. The guy this site is supposed to be here to support.

    Look, armed, Constitution quoting, smart people. I have hope for this country, and will have hope, right up until you people get distracted from the real enemy and go off after some people who'd just as soon you left them alone so they can keep shooting at each other. Then I don't give a plug nickel for the chance of the U.S.A. having a future.

    Time for some threat assessment. Which threat is a more clear, present and formidable danger?



    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-10-2021 at 08:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    These days? That's always what has passed for conservatism.

    And exactly the same thing goes for (modern) liberalism, too.

    They just disagree about what should be forced upon whom.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post

    Obama is basically right about right-wing media doing this.
    Obama was right about NOTHING..
    He was an empty suit,, a teleprompter reader.
    A Blank Nobody ,,groomed for the job.

    Whatever you think, he was is just what his handlers presented.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yet one day last year, the lot of you all showed up on the same day spouting a new buzzword, Chicoms. Nobody was even talking about the Chinese the day before.
    Assuming I'm part of the motley mob, you're wrong.

    I've been hollering about the ChiComs for almost thirty years now, at least since they courted Bill Clinton and he gave them missile technology that ended up right in the hands of the North Koreans.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    ‘Certain Right-Wing Media’ Monetizing Stoking Fears of White Americans

    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...ite-americans/

    Pam Key 7 Jun 2021

    Former President Barack Obama said Monday during an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that “certain right-wing media venues” were monetizing, stoking fears of white Americans.

    Cooper said, “Looking back as president, did you tell the story of race in America enough do you think?”

    Obama said, “Yeah, well, look, I tried. I think I told a lot of stories. You take a look at the speeches I gave in Selma and the speech I gave during the campaign about Reverend Wright and that episode and each and every time I tried to describe why it is that we are still not fully reconciled with our history, but the fact is that it is a hard thing to hear. It’s hard for the majority in this country of white Americans to recognize that look, you can be proud of this country and its traditions and history and our forefathers and yet, it’s also true that this terrible stuff happened and that, you know, that lingers and continues.”

    Obama said, “I also think that there are certain right-wing media venues, for example, that monetize and capitalize on stoking the fear and resentment of a white population that is witnessing a changing America and seeing demographic changes and do everything they can to give people a sense that their way of life is threatened and that people are trying to take advantage of them.

    He added, “We’re seeing it right now where you would think with all the public policy debates that are taking place right now that the Republican Party would be engaged in a significant debate about how are we going to deal with the economy and what are we going to do about climate change and what are we going to do about this. Low and behold, the single most important issue to them apparently right now is critical race theory. Who knew that that was the threat to our republic?”
    Is there any doubt that some terrible things did happen? And not just to black people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Your ex-vice president, the current sitting POTUS, has repeatedly, and just recently stated, that the single greatest threat to the safety and security of the United States and its people is "white supremacy".

    CRT teaches that ALL white people are, de facto, white supremacists.

    Therefore, my government, as declared by the Commander in Chief, has proclaimed me and my family to be enemies of the state, and a "clear and present danger" to the people of the United States.

    Yes, that is, and should be, a number 1 concern of every single ethnic European white in this country.

    That is the rhetoric of genocide, working up momentum.
    Biden's white.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But I'll tell you something, if you care to put down the fear porn. I was on Greenwood Ave. yesterday afternoon. The media played it up big, the president came and blathered, BLM is marketing T shirts, the city is treating it like a tourist attraction--and nobody's here. Yawn.
    Remember when the MIAC report was issued?

    The Fusion Center report that branded Ron Paul supporters "terrorists"?

    This place, rightly so, blew the $#@! up with outrage and enough people raised hell that it was recalled.

    You said the president came to Tulsa and "blathered".

    No, he came to Tulsa and openly declared "white supremacy" to be the single biggest security, criminal and existential threat to the United States, period.

    According to CRT, that means every white person in the country is now considered the most dangerous threat to the security of the United States, because all white people, again, according to CRT, are de facto white supremacists.

    Biden's words were the MIAC report on steroids.

    And the only response I can get is, "Oh quit overreacting AF, you sound like one of those Stormfronters...you're being a dumbass and letting "them" manipulate you."

    Pardon me for taking these people seriously.

    But I have good reason to. Unlike the feckless, worthless, spineless, helpless, hopeless GOP and Conservatism Inc. that controls them, the Marxist left tends to do what they say they will do once having achieved power.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Is there any doubt that some terrible things did happen? And not just to black people.
    Without a doubt. And for a long time, I was of a similar mindset of the rioters in the streets, that it was so bad and gone so far wrong, that the only solution was to burn it all down and start over.

    And who knows, maybe it still is.

    But I also came to understand that was pretty shortsighted, and that there are many traditions, ideals and institutions worth saving in America and in The West in general.

    Biden's white.
    Well aware of that fact...I've said many times, and will say it again, the Marxist genocide that will follow their revolution, will be directed by pasty white Marxists.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Without a doubt. And for a long time, I was of a similar mindset of the rioters in the streets, that it was so bad and gone so far wrong, that the only solution was to burn it all down and start over.

    And who knows, maybe it still is.

    But I also came to understand that was pretty shortsighted, and that there are many traditions, ideals and institutions worth saving in America and in The West in general.
    Oh no doubt. And FTR I was against the rioting a looting from the beginning. My views and those of former Tennessee Democratic legislator John Deberry are exactly the same.



    He was kicked out of the democratic party not too long after that speech.

    Well aware of that fact...I've said many times, and will say it again, the Marxist genocide that will follow their revolution, will be directed by pasty white Marxists.
    According to William Cooper (a much more credible conspiracy theorist than Alex Jones IMO), the Marxists are also white supremacists who hate black and brown people more than the David Dukes of the world.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-10-2021 at 09:50 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Just in case the whole 12% of the population stops what they're doing, whether it's gainful employment (the overwhelming majority)
    "Overwhelming" majority being gainfully employed certainly isn't accurate. Blacks as a group are struggling to keep their employment rate above 50%. Their employment numbers would be even lower if it took into account the hundreds of thousands of black males in prison, who make up 40% of the incarcerated population despite representing only 13% of U.S residents.

    https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm

    , shooting each other over turf (the ones who get publicity)
    About 1/3rd of black men have felony convictions. So maybe they aren't all shooting at each other, a very large percentage of them are doing exactly that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    According to William Cooper (a much more credible conspiracy theorist than Alex Jones IMO), the Marxists are also white supremacists who hate black and brown people more than the David Dukes of the world.
    Probably true. The Marxists whites like to virtue signal but they don't mean a single god-damned word of it. If they loved their fellow man as much they claim, they wouldn't be so eager to put their boots on the necks of people who disagree with them.

    My guess is that they are more racist than even I am, they just won't admit it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-05-2017, 03:51 PM
  2. Americans to Obama: Veto NDAA, White House phones jammed
    By Miss Annie in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 01:08 PM
  3. African-Americans slam Obama in White House protest
    By Volitzer in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:50 AM
  4. Hillary fears for life from a left wing conspiracy
    By susano in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 12:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •