Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 65

Thread: Why the Push for the Jab?

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    I am concerned about the vaccine, but I have question for you all. I'm not a pro-vaxxer, but I have concerns I need to address and maybe you guys can help me out:

    if you aren't vaccinated and you get covid and it spreads to vulnerable people who are not vaccinated and then causes serious health issues for them, how then would you defend yourself with your anti-vax stance?
    You are not personally responsible for everyone on the planet. If a person is vulnerable, they should be taking steps to protect themself, not you as a healthy person to protect them. You should not have to sacrifice your personal health, beliefs and freedom for others.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    I have had a fine in place for some time for mask wearers on my properties , now considering an outright ban of the vaxxed .
    Do something Danke



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It is the vaxed you need to avoid as dangerous.
    Possibly, we have no idea of the long term effects of mRNA.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    I am concerned about the vaccine, but I have question for you all. I'm not a pro-vaxxer, but I have concerns I need to address and maybe you guys can help me out:

    if you aren't vaccinated and you get covid and it spreads to vulnerable people who are not vaccinated and then causes serious health issues for them, how then would you defend yourself with your anti-vax stance?
    The “potential risk to others” argument. Similar to the “it’s for the children” argument.

    People spread diseases everyday, sometimes knowingly, sometimes unknowingly. It used to be common practice to tough it out and go to school or work when you were sick. Colds and flus have always been “potentially” fatal to vulnerable people. Even young, seemingly healthy people die from the flu every year. Where was this concern then?

    This argument is essentially used for gun control. The mere existence or possession of a gun is considered a potential risk to others. You could be a psychopath. Someone else in the house could use the gun. The gun could be stolen.

    Alcohol prohibition uses the same argument. Alcohol is potentially hazardous to the drinker and to others. Have a beer and drive a car? You are a potential risk to others. The same argument could be used against all vehicles. The act of driving a vehicle is a “potential” risk to others.

    Simply put, this argument can be applied to anything and everything. Your mere existence is a potential risk to others.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  7. #35
    Possible eugenics trials.
    Proof of obedience to the Holy State and Science.
    Financial incentives.


    Take your pick(s).
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

    Join the Mises Caucus and let's get this train rolling: https://lpmisescaucus.com/

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    ...how then would you defend yourself with your anti-vax stance?

    I don't have to defend myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    I am concerned about the vaccine, but I have question for you all. I'm not a pro-vaxxer, but I have concerns I need to address and maybe you guys can help me out:

    if you aren't vaccinated and you get covid and it spreads to vulnerable people who are not vaccinated and then causes serious health issues for them, how then would you defend yourself with your anti-vax stance?
    Assuming the vaccine actually works (I don't assume that), the only people who would get might catch COVID are people who choose not to get vaccinated. So....what's your concern then?

    That said, there are other effective ways to reduce the spread of COVID and death from it. Melatonin reduces COVID mortality in whites by 25% and blacks by 50%. If "black lives matter" so much then why don't you hear Fauci, Biden or Harris talking about that? (Cause black lives really don't matter to them.) Also, according to a study published on the NIH website, simple steam treatment is 100% effective in curing COVID patients within 24 hours. Why don't you hear Fauci, Biden or Harris talking about THAT? Yes, that's right. Steam treatment. You don't need a vaccine. You don't need ventilators. You don't even need hydroxycholoroquine. You just need a pot and some water and a heat source to cure COVID. This isn't some "quack theory." Again, it's on the NIH website.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680040/

    Note that the idea of using heat to cure the virus was pushed back in February 2020, but it was dismissed by Dr. Fauci and others. We were all supposed to pretend that common freaking sense didn't exist. And I hate to admit it, but I fell for that crap too. I quit sharing a video about how to use a hair dryer and a mister to cure and/or prevent COVID because I was shamed into that by gatekeepers. The "trust the science" crowd is responsible for the deaths of millions around the world.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  10. #38
    Nuremberg Trials 2.0

    https://tapnewswire.com/2021/05/nuremberg-trials-v2-0/

    an Idea whose time has come.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Assuming the vaccine actually works (I don't assume that), the only people who would get might catch COVID are people who choose not to get vaccinated. So....what's your concern then?

    That said, there are other effective ways to reduce the spread of COVID and death from it. Melatonin reduces COVID mortality in whites by 25% and blacks by 50%. If "black lives matter" so much then why don't you hear Fauci, Biden or Harris talking about that? (Cause black lives really don't matter to them.) Also, according to a study published on the NIH website, simple steam treatment is 100% effective in curing COVID patients within 24 hours. Why don't you hear Fauci, Biden or Harris talking about THAT? Yes, that's right. Steam treatment. You don't need a vaccine. You don't need ventilators. You don't even need hydroxycholoroquine. You just need a pot and some water and a heat source to cure COVID. This isn't some "quack theory." Again, it's on the NIH website.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680040/

    Note that the idea of using heat to cure the virus was pushed back in February 2020, but it was dismissed by Dr. Fauci and others. We were all supposed to pretend that common freaking sense didn't exist. And I hate to admit it, but I fell for that crap too. I quit sharing a video about how to use a hair dryer and a mister to cure and/or prevent COVID because I was shamed into that by gatekeepers. The "trust the science" crowd is responsible for the deaths of millions around the world.
    A nebulizer with a little hydrogen peroxide is supposed to help also.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The “potential risk to others” argument. Similar to the “it’s for the children” argument.

    People spread diseases everyday, sometimes knowingly, sometimes unknowingly. It used to be common practice to tough it out and go to school or work when you were sick. Colds and flus have always been “potentially” fatal to vulnerable people. Even young, seemingly healthy people die from the flu every year. Where was this concern then?

    This argument is essentially used for gun control. The mere existence or possession of a gun is considered a potential risk to others. You could be a psychopath. Someone else in the house could use the gun. The gun could be stolen.

    Alcohol prohibition uses the same argument. Alcohol is potentially hazardous to the drinker and to others. Have a beer and drive a car? You are a potential risk to others. The same argument could be used against all vehicles. The act of driving a vehicle is a “potential” risk to others.

    Simply put, this argument can be applied to anything and everything. Your mere existence is a potential risk to others.
    You make some good points, but people could ask the question of why add to these other potential risks by not getting vaccinated?

    I know some use the flu as a comparison to covid, but the number of covid deaths is much higher than flu deaths within a year time frame. This concerns some people. How would you respond to that argument?

    Jusr to be clear, I'm not trying to purposely debate against your stance, I just want to find answers to the concerns of pro-vaxxers so I can share that with them if they question why I don't want to be vaccinated. If I can't defend myself, then I feel as if I'd be on the wrong side.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    You make some good points, but people could ask the question of why add to these other potential risks by not getting vaccinated?

    I know some use the flu as a comparison to covid, but the number of covid deaths is much higher than flu deaths within a year time frame. This concerns some people. How would you respond to that argument?

    Jusr to be clear, I'm not trying to purposely debate against your stance, I just want to find answers to the concerns of pro-vaxxers so I can share that with them if they question why I don't want to be vaccinated. If I can't defend myself, then I feel as if I'd be on the wrong side.
    Where do you get those numbers??
    All Deaths are reported as Covid regardless of actual cause. it skews the Numbers..
    Overall Total Death rate has remained unchanged..

    A Wealth of information here.
    https://nojabforme.info/?fbclid=IwAR...KRt1KrXUzpB8e8
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Assuming the vaccine actually works (I don't assume that), the only people who would get might catch COVID are people who choose not to get vaccinated. So....what's your concern then?

    That said, there are other effective ways to reduce the spread of COVID and death from it. Melatonin reduces COVID mortality in whites by 25% and blacks by 50%. If "black lives matter" so much then why don't you hear Fauci, Biden or Harris talking about that? (Cause black lives really don't matter to them.) Also, according to a study published on the NIH website, simple steam treatment is 100% effective in curing COVID patients within 24 hours. Why don't you hear Fauci, Biden or Harris talking about THAT? Yes, that's right. Steam treatment. You don't need a vaccine. You don't need ventilators. You don't even need hydroxycholoroquine. You just need a pot and some water and a heat source to cure COVID. This isn't some "quack theory." Again, it's on the NIH website.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680040/

    Note that the idea of using heat to cure the virus was pushed back in February 2020, but it was dismissed by Dr. Fauci and others. We were all supposed to pretend that common freaking sense didn't exist. And I hate to admit it, but I fell for that crap too. I quit sharing a video about how to use a hair dryer and a mister to cure and/or prevent COVID because I was shamed into that by gatekeepers. The "trust the science" crowd is responsible for the deaths of millions around the world.
    My concern is if someone who's not vaccinated gets covid and spreads covid to someone else who's not vaccinated and is also vulnerable, and causes serious health issues for them. Also, this could keep covid spreading around rather than reducing it.

    From my understanding, vaxxed people can still get covid, but it is less likely to cause serious health issues for them. It may be less of a chance that they get covid as well.

    Btw thanks for the info about steam treatment. I'll keep the link.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post

    From my understanding, vaxxed people can still get covid, but it is less likely to cause serious health issues for them. It may be less of a chance that they get covid as well.
    .
    Where would you get that idea?
    got any Proof?

    https://vaccinedeaths.com/
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Where do you get those numbers??
    All Deaths are reported as Covid regardless of actual cause. it skews the Numbers..
    Overall Total Death rate has remained unchanged..

    A Wealth of information here.
    https://nojabforme.info/?fbclid=IwAR...KRt1KrXUzpB8e8
    WHO estimates up to 650k worldwide die from the flu every year. So far we have over 3 mil who died from Covid in a year a few months according to worldometers.info.

    I have my skepticism about about numbers too, but those are the numbers we've been given.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Where would you get that idea?
    got any Proof?

    https://vaccinedeaths.com/
    I got it from the CDC's website.

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    WHO estimates up to 650k worldwide die from the flu every year.
    Except this year,,when NO ONE has died of the Flu..

    They Died from Covid, also Heart attacks,,also Covid,, Fatal Head Injury (Fall from a ladder) also Covid.

    see a pattern here?

    smoking gun,
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/c...-19-deaths.pdf
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-30-2021 at 09:50 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Eric's questioning on this runs to the darkest possibility.

    So does mine.


    Why the Push for the Jab?

    https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2021...comment-773551

    By eric - May 28, 2021

    One wonders – or ought to wonder – why the “vaccine” is being pushed so aggressively, via the carrot and the stick.

    Given the fact that for most of the population, the “vaccine” is a thing they ought to fear more than the ‘Rona – which is known to not be a mortal or even serious health threat to most of the population. If you’re not very elderly or already very unhealthy, as via obesity and all the related disease processes, your chance of not dying from the ‘Rona is better than 99.8 percent.

    Assuming you even get sick from it (most haven’t).

    This is a fact, conceded by the “science” – though for some strange reason when the “science” doesn’t support a hysterical response, it is ignored. And the hysterical response insisted upon with even greater hysteria.

    As in the “case” of continuing to force people to stand six feet apart and to wear an Obedience Cloth over their faces, in spite of the fact that neither of which “practice” has been shown by facts to have any scientific support as regards preventing or even reducing the spread of respiratory viruses.

    Especially in “cases” of people not being sick in the first place..

    Yet millions of people sick in the head cling to their kabuki rituals – as Linus clings to his blankie – because it makes them feel safe and these feelings take precedence over facts, over the “science” – when it makes these afflicted creatures feel uneasy.

    Worse, the people who do appreciate facts – and know there is no “science” supporting kabuki such as standing six feet apart and wearing Obedience Cloths – are heavily pressure-shamed to “practice” Kabuki for the benefit of the feelings of the mentally afflicted.

    Who are now applying the same kind of pressure to force healthy people at little risk of even getting sick and almost no risk of getting dead – from the ‘Rona – to assume the unknown risks of “vaccines” that were rushed to the “front lines” at “warp speed,” with no long-term testing done beforehand and legal immunity from any consequences – including death – of having this experimental medicine injected into their bodies granted to the companies that developed them.

    It makes no sense.

    It is like insisting that people who haven’t got cancer ought to queue up for chemotherapy. Weirder than that, actually – because we know pretty well what chemo does to the human body.

    We do not know what the “vaccine” does to the human body.

    Well, we do know that it can kill the human body – because it has already killed thousands of them. The ”science” – CDC, via the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System – admits this. More than 3,632 so far in the United States, though great pains are gone to not to blame the “vaccine” for people who were healthy just kind of dying within hours or days of receiving it. Which ought to tell people something given the effort to associate practically every death with the ‘Rona last year. People in their 90s didn’t die of old age – they died of ‘Rona. Young guys killed in motorcycle crashes didn’t die from accident trauma; they died of ‘Rona.

    But a teenager who dies a day after getting the “vaccine” just died.


    A healthy teenager – who needed a “vaccine” for the ‘Rona like Michael Phelps needs a life preserver to walk by a baby pool.

    Yet teenagers (and younger) are being particularly targeted for the Jab, by a truly disgusting variant of psychological abuse. No school for you! No fun for you! Concerts off limits; forget going into bars with your friends. Want a date? Get the Jab!

    But what does it mean?

    It could mean something as simple as money-grubbing. It’s been reported that the Jab has made half a dozen new billionaires – people working at the pharmaceutical companies, who are now enormously wealthy because of all the money being transferred from the government – via the taxpayer – into their pockets.

    This is not just a one-shot deal, either. If the principle of mass Jabbing – enforced by the “private” sector acting as the government’s enforcer, which government is bought and paid for by these pharmaceutical companies – is established as acceptable it will become normal and regular.

    More Jabs, more cash.

    It could be as simple as that. It is known to be the reason for government-enforced “health care” – i.e., being forced by the government to send money to health insurance companies, who may or may not pay for medical care, at their discretion. When people weren’t forced to pay for “health care,” medical care cost less and was easier to get because the health insurance combines made less, being unable to force anyone to pay them.

    Being able to force your hand into people’s pockets tends toward the opposite of that effect.

    The financial incentive for mass – and mass recurrent – Jabbing is real and that alone ought to get people thinking but that is hard to do when people are terrorized, traumatized and made to feel guilty for questioning the imposed assumption of unknown risks for little, if any benefit – and knowing that they’ll be punished for being “hesitant.”

    There may also be something else behind all of this.

    It is something one hesitates to mention because it is so unfathomable as to be almost unbelievable.

    Until one remembers what some people are capable of. And of what they have done, when they have had the power to do it.

    One does not want to deal with the possibility that those trains they’re demanding we board – so to speak – are taking us to our death.

    It can’t be. No! They’d never do that. It’s impossible! It’s inhuman.

    We may discover it is possible. Because there are inhuman people.

    And they have power. Which they have already used.

    What do we say about the people who have purposely mass-terrorized an entire planet? Who have deliberately exaggerated the risk of ‘Rona? and who are now insisting that young people who have an almost zero chance of getting sick get injected with something that might make them dead?

    That everyone must “Jab up”?

    It is hard to believe such a thing might be possible – again. And, worse.

    But it’d behoove us to start thinking it might just be.
    This is one of the reasons:

    NEW REPORT: Massive Vaccine Development Profiteering at Five Top Drug Companies; Over $145 Million Pocketed By Executives Since Start of Operation Warp Speed
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    My concern is if someone who's not vaccinated gets covid and spreads covid to someone else who's not vaccinated and is also vulnerable, and causes serious health issues for them. Also, this could keep covid spreading around rather than reducing it.
    But the only person getting sick in your scenario is someone who doesn't want to get vaccinated which means that person is assuming the risk. So...what's your point? Why should you have concern over people that don't want you to be concerned? That makes no sense.

    From my understanding, vaxxed people can still get covid, but it is less likely to cause serious health issues for them. It may be less of a chance that they get covid as well.
    And they can still transmit COVID. At least that's according to what Dr. Fauci said...before he said the opposite. Who knows what he's going to say tomorrow? Anyway, let's say what he said the first time is true. Vaxxed people can transmit COVID. Isn't there a bigger risk of them transmitting COVID to unvaccinated people than it is unvaccinated people transmitting COVID to unvaccinated people?

    Btw thanks for the info about steam treatment. I'll keep the link.
    You're welcome.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    This is one of the reasons:

    NEW REPORT: Massive Vaccine Development Profiteering at Five Top Drug Companies; Over $145 Million Pocketed By Executives Since Start of Operation Warp Speed
    Thanks Donald Trump!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You are not personally responsible for everyone on the planet. If a person is vulnerable, they should be taking steps to protect themself, not you as a healthy person to protect them. You should not have to sacrifice your personal health, beliefs and freedom for others.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    You make some good points, but people could ask the question of why add to these other potential risks by not getting vaccinated?

    I know some use the flu as a comparison to covid, but the number of covid deaths is much higher than flu deaths within a year time frame. This concerns some people. How would you respond to that argument?

    Jusr to be clear, I'm not trying to purposely debate against your stance, I just want to find answers to the concerns of pro-vaxxers so I can share that with them if they question why I don't want to be vaccinated. If I can't defend myself, then I feel as if I'd be on the wrong side.
    See above, life goes on, and it carries risks. People who live in irrational fear can stay home.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  25. #51
    Reason Enough?

    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    You make some good points, but people could ask the question of why add to these other potential risks by not getting vaccinated?

    I know some use the flu as a comparison to covid, but the number of covid deaths is much higher than flu deaths within a year time frame. This concerns some people. How would you respond to that argument?

    Jusr to be clear, I'm not trying to purposely debate against your stance, I just want to find answers to the concerns of pro-vaxxers so I can share that with them if they question why I don't want to be vaccinated. If I can't defend myself, then I feel as if I'd be on the wrong side.
    So....this is simple. The people who are already vaccinated have no business worrying about people who aren't vaccinated. Here's a conversation.

    Vaxxer: You should get vaccinated because if you don't you'll get sick.
    Anti-vaxxer: I don't think it's likely I'll get sick. If I do it's unlikely I'll die. If I die that's my decision to take that risk.
    Vaxxer: But what about other people that aren't vaccinated?
    Anti-vaxxer: They have the same choice to get vaccinated or not as I do.

    End discussion.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Except this year,,when NO ONE has died of the Flu..

    They Died from Covid, also Heart attacks,,also Covid,, Fatal Head Injury (Fall from a ladder) also Covid.

    see a pattern here?

    smoking gun,
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/c...-19-deaths.pdf
    Do you think that it could be that the flu got reduced due to COVID being the dominant virus as well as most people following safety protocols?

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    See above, life goes on, and it carries risks. People who live in irrational fear can stay home.
    But we as a society can help each other out by looking for ways to reduce COVID. One way society believes it can do that is by getting vaccinated. Now I'm hoping for another way to reduce COVID without vaccines. In what ways do you think we can reduce or eliminate COVID without vaccines?

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So....this is simple. The people who are already vaccinated have no business worrying about people who aren't vaccinated. Here's a conversation.

    Vaxxer: You should get vaccinated because if you don't you'll get sick.
    Anti-vaxxer: I don't think it's likely I'll get sick. If I do it's unlikely I'll die. If I die that's my decision to take that risk.
    Vaxxer: But what about other people that aren't vaccinated?
    Anti-vaxxer: They have the same choice to get vaccinated or not as I do.

    End discussion.
    That's a good discussion example, thanks.

    I'm wondering how you think we can get rid of COVID without a vaccine? How would you respond to someone that says you are keeping COVID alive by not getting vaccinated and that we defeat COVID and reach herd immunity through getting vaccinated?

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    Do you think that it could be that the flu got reduced due to COVID being the dominant virus as well as most people following safety protocols?
    NO.

    Do You believe that stupid theory?

    I believe I have witnessed the Largest Psyop in History.
    I believe this Man Made and Deliberately released Bio Weapon was much less virulent than expected..So it was heavily Hyped.
    I believe the Jab was planned long ago as part of a Eugenic Agenda..(at least 2016)

    And I believe I will continue to trust My Creator, and the robust Immune system He gave me.. rather than trusting Psychopathic Mad Scientists.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    In what ways do you think we can reduce or eliminate COVID without vaccines?
    Ignore it mostly,,
    Treat it like a Cold (coronavirus), as I have always done.

    There is no Vaccine for the Common Cold.. it Mutates each season.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    But we as a society can help each other out by looking for ways to reduce COVID. One way society believes it can do that is by getting vaccinated. Now I'm hoping for another way to reduce COVID without vaccines. In what ways do you think we can reduce or eliminate COVID without vaccines?
    COVID is the same as any seasonal virus. It will go away on it’s own when it can no longer successfully transmit. Weather stops it. Natural immunity after infection stops it. A safe and effective vaccine should stop it. Enough people with any kind of immunity will stop it (herd immunity). Same as any seasonal cold or flu. COVID is not different enough from a bad flu to justify any different measures. Stay at home if you are sick is the most important thing to do.

    Nobody needs a vaccine if they have had the virus already. Vaccines (especially new experimental ones) have known and unknown side effects. Giving someone such a vaccine after someone has had the disease is medical malpractice. It violates “do no harm” and risk-benefit considerations.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    But we as a society can help each other out by looking for ways to reduce COVID. One way society believes it can do that is by getting vaccinated. Now I'm hoping for another way to reduce COVID without vaccines. In what ways do you think we can reduce or eliminate COVID without vaccines?

    “society believes”
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    “society believes”
    The society that I hang out with doesn't believe.

    It is interesting that Zippy's sock puppet used that word. This whole woke/cancel culture is the nightmare of grade school peer pressure on steroids.
    ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 06:47 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:45 AM
  3. >>>>>Final Hour!! PUSH!! PUSH!! PUSH!!<<<<<
    By CrazyRonPaulSupporter in forum Free At Last 1/21 Mass Donation
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:11 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 02:48 AM
  5. 96,000 til 18 million! Push! Push!
    By Pimpin Turtle Dot Com in forum Tea Party
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 10:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •