Thread: American Airlines Investigating Pilot Who Opposes School District’s Critical Race Theory Plan

Exclamation American Airlines Investigating Pilot Who Opposes School District’s Critical Race Theory Plan

@Danke

American Airlines Investigating Pilot Who Opposes School District’s Critical Race Theory Plan

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...ign=whatfinger

By GQ Pan May 17, 2021 Updated: May 17, 2021

American Airlines says it’s investigating a Texas-based pilot who spoke against an effort by his local school district to implement elements of critical race theory.

Guy Midkiff of Southlake, Texas, has been flying for American Airlines for more than 30 years, according to the Dallas Morning News. His job remains uncertain, however, after he criticized a “Cultural Competence Action Plan” (CCAP) proposed by Carroll Independent School District online and in podcasts.

The plan, which was developed by Carroll’s diversity council after white students were caught on video singing a rap song that contains a racial slur, called for the district to hire “equity and inclusion” officials, encourage students to report each other for “microaggressions,” and impose mandatory “diversity training” on students and staff.

The critical race theory-inspired CCAP has sparked intense pushback from members of Southlake community, including Midkiff, who used social media and a podcast to document to criticize the CCAP and its proponents, reported the Morning News. This made him a target of pro-CCAP activists, who repeatedly sought American Airlines’ attention, calling on the company to fire Midkiff for alleged online harassment.

Critical race theory is a quasi-Marxist ideology that holds that racism is ingrained in the United States.

In a May 10 post on Twitter, Southlake Anti-Racism Coalition (SARC) claimed Midkiff had been harassing people online, although none of Midkiff’s posts the group cited as evidence actually tagged any individual.

“Your employee has been harassing students and community members relentlessly for months for speaking out against the racism they experience in our town. From targeting individual minors and accosting our organization, here are just some of his most recent unprofessional comments,” the SARC said.

Another Twitter account stated, “Hey [American Airlines], why is this man saying he is a pilot for your airline? He is consistently harassing minority females in Southlake and now is going after our students!”

In response, American Airlines’ official account said the allegations are concerning, and asked the accusers to provide the link to Midkiff’s comments “for us to take a closer look.”

The company later told the the Morning News that it is investigating Midkiff, saying, “We are troubled by the allegations made and have launched an investigation into the matter.”

Midkiff did not back down on his criticisms of the CCAP. Instead, he blasted the activists for allegedly using teenage students as a shield so that they can accuse anyone who doesn’t agree with them of harassing minors.

“A tactic of the left is to push kids out front to lead their cause,” he wrote on Twitter. “They do this to insulate themselves from attacks by adults that fear being called a ‘grown man’ ‘harassing students’ for challenging their false narrative.”

“Never give in to the bully tactics of the leftists,” he added.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The plan, which was developed by Carroll’s diversity council after white students were caught on video singing a rap song that contains a racial slur, [...]

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform · Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise

HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

The plan [...] called for the district to [...] encourage students to report each other for “microaggressions,” [...]
    Public schools: recruiting tomorrow's politruks today.

Midkiff did not back down on his criticisms of the CCAP. Instead, he blasted the activists for allegedly using teenage students as a shield so that they can accuse anyone who doesn’t agree with them of harassing minors.

“A tactic of the left is to push kids out front to lead their cause,” he wrote on Twitter. “They do this to insulate themselves from attacks by adults that fear being called a ‘grown man’ ‘harassing students’ for challenging their false narrative.”
    This is the functional equivalent of the "Wall of Moms" tactic employed in Portland:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    [...]

10/
    There's been a lot of sympathetic coverage in media. Much of it revolves around the so called "Wall of Moms."
    The media story is that these moms are acting to protect the protestors from vicious police. However, this is just another strategy from the same activist playbook...

11/
    And that strategy is to "lead with sympathetic characters."
    It's EXACTLY what it sounds like. They put sympathetic people out front to garner sympathy and create the APPEARANCE of underdogs fighting an uphill battle against powerful interests.

https://beautifultrouble.org/princip...ic-characters/

12/
    The protestors have a highly developed theory of protest optics. They understand videos can be sliced and diced to tell a certain story, so the story that "resonates" with people most, wins. So they are intentional in trying to create moments on video that can go viral...

13/
    That isn't to say they aren't also intentional in doing damage. They are. The book Black Bloc, White Riot: Anti-Globalization and the Genealogy of Dissent by author AK Thompson is the starting place for their theory of what counts as violence, and when violence is justified.

14/
    Here is Alex Hundert writing [in] rabble defending "a diversity of tactics" which is a euphemism for allowing violence at protests. Hundert explicitly states a commitment to non-violence is "dogmatic" and "stifles debate" about which tactics to use.

https://rabble.ca/news/2010/03/defen...ersity-tactics

15/
    So the violence is intentional. Where the "Wall of Moms" is meant to win hearts, the black bloc is there to intimidate.
    If police react to the violence with arrests, the Wall of Moms is there so protestors can claim the police "attacked Moms. See how the game works?

16/
    What I want you to get from this is that none of what you see is happening spontaneously.

These are high level tactics that are given to people supported by a well organized protest infrastructure (where do you think all the people making the shields come from?)

17/
    These radical protestors have organized an infrastructure to, in their words, disrupt, dismantle, and deconstruct your society.

I don't want to scare any of you, I just want you to know what's happening because you can't push back against what you don't understand.

[...]

The plan, which was developed by Carroll’s diversity council after white students were caught on video singing a rap song that contains a racial slur
    Yeah, I caught that as well...

Here are the lyrics of a randomly chosen rap song pulled from this week's Billboard Hot 100 chart: Number 25 "Back In Blood".

"Back In Blood"
    (feat. Lil Durk)

Smurk (Hmm, hmm, big, brr, hmm, hmm-mmm, huh, uh-uh)
    Long way, learned somethin' back from this $#@! (Mmm, mmm)
    (Turn me up, YC, turn me up, YC, turn me up, YC)
    Yeah, I get in this $#@! in blood, homie (Mmm, mmm-mmm)

Bitch, I got my own fire, don't need security in the club (No)
    All that wolfin' on the net (Ugh), nigga, I thought you was a thug
    I ain't got nowhere to go, I shot up everywhere they was (Brr)
    Yeah, you know who took that $#@! from you (Brr), come get it back in blood (Brr, brr, brr)
    Bitch, come get it back in blood (Brr)
    We ain't mask up, no dodger, rich niggas know who it was
    Extortin' $#@! just like the '80s, once I'm back, get it in blood (Brr)
    Yeah, you know who took that $#@! from you (Ayy), come get it back in blood (Brr, brr)

If your nigga killer ain't dead, you shouldn't wear no R.I.P. shirt (No)
    We had three hundred shots up in the car before we picked up Durk (3Hunna)
    You niggas who? Ain't got $#@! goin', go grab a Glizzy, get alert ('Lert)
    Shiesty G, post "R.I.P." (Brr) and the reason in the dirt (Slime, brr, brr)
    You gotta know I go too far (Let's go), it's two O's up on this hundred, one of 'em might stand for O-block (Brr)
    'Bout twenty, some shots left up in the K, fifteen still in the Glock (The Glizzy)
    Keep my door unlocked and stop (Stop), I like gettin' on feet, park the car (Stop, brr, park the car)
    We get up close, do him dirty, ain't showin' love (No)
    Eleven thousand, all ones, left my right pocket in the club (On God)
    These blue faces up on me dirty, I went, got it out the mud (Fasho)
    If I took some, get it in blood (Brr), I don't give a $#@! what we was

Bitch, I got my own fire (Brr), don't need security in the club (No)
    All the wolfin' on the net (Ugh), nigga, I thought you was a thug
    Yeah, you know who took that $#@! from you (Brr), come get it back in blood (Brr, brr, brr)
    We ain't mask up, no dodger (Smurk), rich niggas know who it was (Before)
    Extortin' $#@! just like the '80s (Gang), once I'm back, get it in blood (God)
    Yeah, you know who took that $#@! from you, come get it back in blood (Let's go)

Killed your mans, you keep on talkin', better get that $#@! in blood
    Give my shawty and 'em a dub (Yeah), then they gon' walk inside this club (Yeah)
    Hit his lil' ass with that switch, I bet that switch switch up his nerves
    $#@! the opps, inside my city, lil' bro put 'em in the mud (Brrah)
    You can't come back to your hood, huh? (No)
    He was dissin' on my cousin and now his ass all in that wood, huh? (Boom, boom, boom)
    Book his ass, I wish he would come (Pussy)
    V. Roy pop up out that cut with that new Glock, I wish he would run (Grrah, grrah)
    His ass playin', bitch, I'm really icy (Really icy)
    Pooh Shiesty, that's my dawg, but Pooh, you know I'm really shiesty (My nigga)
    You told all 'em O.T. niggas that you really slide? (Pussy)
    Tell the truth about your gang, bitch, they really dyin' (Gang)

Bitch, I got my own fire, don't need security in the club (No)
    All the wolfin' on the net (Ugh), nigga, I thought you was a thug
    We ain't mask up, no dodger, rich niggas know who it was (Before)
    Extortin' $#@! just like the '80s, once I'm back, get it in blood (God)
    Yeah, you know who took that $#@! from you, come get it back in blood (Bitch, brr)

Come get it back in blood (Brr, big, brr)

Now, what's a sensitive white person to do while singing this song?

Every other line is a racial slur or the "N" word.

Do you bleep yourself?

Make silly noises like a donkey braying, every time a slur or foul language comes up?

I think white people cannot properly process the horrible pain, struggle and suffering against centuries of white oppression and supremacy that these lyrics represent.

Stop culturally appropriating this art form, and do not listen to it, buy it, or repeat it.

You're not worthy.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

Where the $#@! did everything go wrong in less than 100 years?

Duke Ellington 1931.

Pooh Sheisty 2021.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31EEA138-4E8F-4803-BDC1-F4345A156AC9.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	8126
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_mo...5ksYdNJHzp5fBG

Space Force Officer’s Book on Marxism in the Military Reaches No. 1 on Amazon After He’s Relieved

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Now, what's a sensitive white person to do while singing this song?

Every other line is a racial slur or the "N" word.

Do you bleep yourself?

Make silly noises like a donkey braying, every time a slur or foul language comes up?

I think white people cannot properly process the horrible pain, struggle and suffering against centuries of white oppression and supremacy that these lyrics represent.

Stop culturally appropriating this art form, and do not listen to it, buy it, or repeat it.

You're not worthy.
    That's what it comes down to, essentially. It doesn't matter what you do or how you do it. It's your existence outside the sphere of their dominance and control that they object to, not singing a song with a word like "niggas" in it. If it wasn't that excuse, they would just find something else.

IOW: No one was actually offended by some white kids singing a rap song. Not a single person. Not really. [1]

That's just the flimsy excuse they use to test the limits of their ability to get others to submit to their attempts to exert dominance.

In fact, the flimsier and more asinine and ridiculous the excuse is, the better it confirms that the power they wield is real, and that the bar for exerting it is low.

Think about it - getting other people to submit to sound, rational, and persuasive criticisms or complaints does not imbue one with a sense of power and domination. Respect for and compliance with the reasonable is merely to be expected, and it gives the critic or complainant no sense of authority beyond the ability to effectively employ simple reason. But that can be hard to do (even when reason is on your side). It's much easier to just cow people into submission and compliance by the aggressive assertion of absurdities, on pain of denunciation as some kind of "-ist" or "-phobe" - and the more absurd the absurdities you can get others to submit to and comply with, the more your sense of being powerful and dominant is affirmed and reinforced.

[1] And exactly the same thing goes for many other cases in which "offense" or "outrage" is alleged to have been given or provoked - such as when a professor "triggered" a brouhaha when he talked about a Chinese word that happened to sound like "nigga" ...

https://twitter.com/cabot_phillips/s...16424276578305

(There are a lot more examples in that Twitter thread, too.)

... or when a bunch of witch-racism-hunters (supposedly) confused the Norwegian flag for the Confederate flag. I'll repeat here what I said in regard to that last one:

It's a serious mistake to think that these people are "retarded" or in any way stupid. They're not. Their ostensible idiocy is merely camouflage intended to dupe other people into perceiving them as silly and/or harmless (rather than as extremely dangerous, which is what they actually are ...)

[...] For the O'Briens of the left, the education system has been a smashing success.

That system has proved to be a highly effective means of producing two kinds of people:

(1) "useful idiots" whose minds and thinking have become so warped that they no longer possess the capacity to care about the truth[1], and

(2) "O'Briens" who do all they can to create yet more "useful idiots" and who constantly test the limits of what other people will let them get away with ...

This Norwegian flag vs. Confederate flag thing is a perfect example of limit-testing by the O'Briens. They know perfectly well how ignorantly "stupid" it is to confuse the Norwegian flag with the Confederate flag. Furthermore, I submit that they are not even actually "offended" by the actual Confederate flag at all (let alone by the Norwegian flag). Their pretended "outrage" over such things is simply a means of shaming others into complying with their arbitrary demands.

The point is not to have some genuinely-felt insult assuaged or adequately redressed. The point is to find out just how daunted other people are at the prospect of defying the O'Briens and their useful idiots. The point is to make sure that other people are sufficiently terrified of the prospect of being labelled as "racists" (or whatever other "-ist" or "-phobe" words the O'Briens like to use) that they will "cave in" and abjectly submit to the whims and wishes of the O'Briens, no matter how "stupid" or ignorant those whims or wishes may be.

In fact, the more egregiously and obviously "stupid" and ignorant the demands are, the better. If your demands are reasonable (or at least understandable), it's not much of a test of your power to get other people to go along with you (even if they don't really want to). If the folks in the OP article had put up a sign that said, "All nigggers are sub-human animals and should be lynched," and you managed to pressure and ostracize them into removing that sign, that wouldn't be nearly as useful as a measure of your power as it would be if you managed to pressure and ostracize them into doing some other thing on the basis of some "stupid" or ignorant reason (such as confusing the Norwegian and Confederate flags).

That is why they make all these kinds of supposedly "stupid" and ignorant demands. It is not because they are "stupid" or ignorant. Far from it. It is because they are trying to find out just how much other people will let them get away with.

And tragically, as the OP article demonstrates, other people are willing to let them get away with pretty much anything. (The Offeneckers really should be ashamed of themselves - but not for the reasons the O'Briens want them to be ...)

[1] Note that lacking the capacity to care about the truth is not the same thing as lacking the capacity to recognize the truth. For example, the complainers in the OP article are perfectly capable of recognizing the truth that the Norwegian flag and the Confederate flag are entirely different things (in fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if some or all of them knew it before they even complained). But they just don't care ... (consider this question: Upon being informed that the Norwegian flag is not the Confederate flag, is there any reason at all to expect that any of the complainers would express gratitude for the clarification, apologize for their ignorance, and then retract their complaints? I rather think not ...)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everything OB wrote.
    Once again, we find ourselves in complete agreement.

Trouble is, what can we do about it?

Yeah,Oyarde told me that Danke was the one who reported him.

Danke better be careful because he might find himself in this predicament.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Not much, I think, except to (1) loudly and vehemently oppose and denounce the bull$#@! for what it is and for all to hear, (2) refuse to be cowed by the bullies who invoke their absurd "outrage" as a some kind of trump card (this includes adamantly refusing to cater or apologize in any way to those who claim to be "offended" by our alleged "-isms" or "-phobias"), and (3) encourage others to do the same (in part by making it clear that they are not alone).

And as for (3), it's not really a matter of persuading anyone of anything. As I mentioned in my previous post, that's hard to do, even when you have reason (and what's right) on your side. Most people are just inert ballast - despite any grousing they might do about the meals they're being fed, they will nevertheless eat whatever is put on their plates. Rather, it's a matter of appealing to and exhorting the "remnant" in hopes that our enemies might at least be thwarted, if not fully defeated. What, if anything, we might be able to do in this regard (such as active non-compliance, separation, etc., up to and including the physical use of defensive force) - and whether there will be enough of us in the right positions to actually do it effectively - remains to be seen. Even then, the limits of tolerance have to be reached or exceeded, which hasn't quite happened yet. So things are likely to get worse before they get better. But reaction/resistance is building, and each of us can at least lay a few bricks or spread a little bit of mortar.

I'm afraid that's the best I can come up with. Sadly, there is no X such that "do X and the problem will be solved".

Nothing is guaranteed - but that includes our failure, too.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-19-2021 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Danke better be careful because he might find himself in this predicament.
    I am always getting in trouble
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The plan, which was developed by Carroll’s diversity council after white students were caught on video singing a rap song that contains a racial slur,
    The only way you can be white and get away with using the n-word is if you are a democrat.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Just one more follow up on Duke Ellington.

This is one of the best performances of one of his best works.

This is sublime and powerful and all American music, composed and arranged and played and recorded, by a black composer and arranger and black musicians, that was commercially successful and enjoyed popularity in both white and black music markets, at the height of segregation and KKK terrorism in the US.

Again, what the $#@! is wrong with a society that can produce this, and then devolve to the likes of Cardi B and Pooh Shiesty?

Of course, the question is rhetorical, Occam's Banana did an excellent job of explaining it in post #8

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-18-2021 at 09:33 PM.

Not much, I think, except to (1) loudly and vehemently oppose and denounce the bull$#@! for what it is and for all to hear, (2) refuse to be cowed by the bullies who invoke their absurd "outrage" as a some kind of trump card (this includes adamantly refusing to cater or apologize in any way to those who claim to be "offended" by our supposed "-isms" or "-phobias"), and (3) encourage others to do the same (in part by making it clear that they are not alone).

And as for (3), it's not really a matter of persuading anyone of anything. As I mentioned in my previous post, that's hard to do, even when you have reason (and what's right) on your side. Most people are inert ballast and will eat whatever is put on their plates, despite any grousing they might be inclined to do about it. Rather, it's a matter of appealing to and exhorting the "remnant" in hopes that our enemies might at least be thwarted, if not fully defeated. What, if anything, we might be able to do in this regard (such as active non-compliance, separation, etc., up to and including the physical use of defensive force) - and whether there will be enough of us in the right positions to actually do it - remains to be seen. Even then, the limits of tolerance have to be reached or exceeded, which hasn't happened yet. So things are likely to get worse before they get better. But it's building, and each of us can at least lay a few bricks or spread a little bit of mortar.

I'm afraid that's the best I can come up with. Sadly, there is no X such that "do X and the problem will be solved".

I would suggest a campaign aimed at getting American Airlines to disavow critical race theory, and to not punish this pilot.

They will need to stand up to the Marxist bullies, but the only way that happens is for them to get equal or greater pressure to do that. Boycotts, social media, emails, letters. An all out pressure campaign.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-18-2021 at 10:23 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_mo...5ksYdNJHzp5fBG

Space Force Officer’s Book on Marxism in the Military Reaches No. 1 on Amazon After He’s Relieved

Irresistible Revolution: Marxism's Goal of Conquest & the Unmaking of the American Military Paperback – May 10, 2021

Temporarily Out of Stock

https://www.amazon.com/Irresistible-...dp/1737067323/
    If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.

I would suggest a campaign aimed at getting American Airlines to disavow critical race theory, and to not punish this pilot.

They will need to stand up to the Marxist bullies, but the only way that happens is for them to get equal or greater pressure to do that. Boycotts, social media, emails, letters. An all out pressure campaign.
    Yeah? Break out the SWLODs?

So the world's largest banks, corporations and governments are all in bed together carrying out a global conspiracy to enslave us in communism, so we need to convert multinationals from Team Blue to Team Red? That about it?

Sorry. I used up all my most explosive arsenal of SWLODs back when He Who Must Not Be Named was running for president, trying to turn See BS back into the place Edward R. Murrow worked for.

No, I don't see us winning this thing by converting multinationals from Team Blue to Team Red. Don't see it. What we need to do is make individuals see that, as a drone, they will never be given power to lord it over the other drones, so we might as well be individuals and enjoy power over our own lives.

If we can do that, these deplorable multinationals will make the business decision to hop off the Go Woke Go Broke Train without one single SWLOD.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-19-2021 at 08:01 AM.
    Because if someone doesn't "feel comfortable" with someone in this brave new middle school Official Culture, a death sentence is perfectly reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah? Break out the SWLODs?

So the world's largest banks, corporations and governments are all in bed together carrying out a global conspiracy to enslave us in communism, so we need to convert multinationals from Team Blue to Team Red? That about it?

Sorry. I used up all my most explosive arsenal of SWLODs back when He Who Must Not Be Named was running for president, trying to turn See BS back into the place Edward R. Murrow worked for.

No, I don't see us winning this thing by converting multinationals from Team Blue to Team Red. Don't see it. What we need to do is make individuals see that, as a drone, they will never be given power to lord it over the other drones, so we might as well be individuals and enjoy power over our own lives.

If we can do that, these deplorable multinationals will make the business decision to hop off the Go Woke Go Broke Train without one single SWLOD.
    No one is talking about team blue or red. Businesses feel pressure. Pressure campaigns are what got us to this point. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. People who want to counter the woke pressure should make their voices heard.

You are free to do what you want.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

No one is talking about team blue or red. Businesses feel pressure. Pressure campaigns are what got us to this point. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. People who want to counter the woke pressure should make their voices heard.

You are free to do what you want.
    Of course you're talking about Team Red. But until even one airline goes off the reservation, and ceases to be a member of Team Pinko, the boycotters will have to boycott every airline. And if American Airlines was worried about losing that much business, they'd never have put up with the economy being shut down. Yet AA participated in that.

I may or may not do what I want, thank you. I may want to fly. But I won't fly. If some airline wants me to fly, let them jump off the reservation.

It's past time for SWLODs. It's time for the boycott. And it's past time to boycott the one the media's doing an exposé on and offering as a sacrificial lamb. If the multinationals are going to collude, they must be boycotted collectively.

It's past time for SWLODs. The oligarchy has already declared war on us. Some people think that was just Team Blue, but in fact, Team Blue has not declared war on us. Team Blue did not create Operation Warp Speed. That was a rather orangey shade of Team Pinko. Team Pinko has already declared war on us.

Save your SWLOD, get in a gasoline powered vehicle and drive there. Playing one airline against the others is a waste of time.
    Because if someone doesn't "feel comfortable" with someone in this brave new middle school Official Culture, a death sentence is perfectly reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Of course you're talking about Team Red. But until even one airline goes off the reservation, and ceases to be a member of Team Pinko, the boycotters will have to boycott every airline. And if American Airlines was worried about losing that much business, they'd never have put up with the economy being shut down. Yet AA participated in that.

I may or may not do what I want, thank you. I may want to fly. But I won't fly. If some airline wants me to fly, let them jump off the reservation.

It's past time for SWLODs. It's time for the boycott. And it's past time to boycott the one the media's doing an exposé on and offering as a sacrificial lamb. If the multinationals are going to collude, they must be boycotted collectively.

It's past time for SWLODs. The oligarchy has already declared war on us. Some people think that was just Team Blue, but in fact, Team Blue has not declared war on us. Team Blue did not create Operation Warp Speed. That was a rather orangey shade of Team Pinko. Team Pinko has already declared war on us.

Save your SWLOD, get in a gasoline powered vehicle and drive there. Playing one airline against the others is a waste of time.
    “Boycotts, social media, emails, letters. An all out pressure campaign.”

Boycotts was the first word.

SWLOD is your obsession, which is just a way of being derisive.

“Boycotts, social media, emails, letters. An all out pressure campaign.”

Boycotts was the first word.

SWLOD is your obsession, which is just a way of being derisive.
    Is that really all you got out of that?

You missed the part about it being past the point where we can play one airline against the other and do ourselves any good? You missed the part about having had war declared upon us by a cartel so massive, we can't force just one corporation to break ranks? You didn't hear about that money printing machine Biden got from Trump?

To you, all of that was about the difference between a SWLOD and a boycott of a single corporation?

I don't know, man. I've been hearing Republicans talking about "sending a message" literally my whole life, and the only ones I've seen get through are, we won't drive 55, and stop arresting us for buying weed from the CIA. Has anyone gotten that Roe v. Wade message yet?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-19-2021 at 10:39 AM.

Not much, I think, except to (1) loudly and vehemently oppose and denounce the bull$#@! for what it is and for all to hear, (2) refuse to be cowed by the bullies who invoke their absurd "outrage" as a some kind of trump card (this includes adamantly refusing to cater or apologize in any way to those who claim to be "offended" by our alleged "-isms" or "-phobias"), and (3) encourage others to do the same (in part by making it clear that they are not alone).

And as for (3), it's not really a matter of persuading anyone of anything. As I mentioned in my previous post, that's hard to do, even when you have reason (and what's right) on your side. Most people are just inert ballast - despite any grousing they might do about the meals they're being fed, they will nevertheless eat whatever is put on their plates. Rather, it's a matter of appealing to and exhorting the "remnant" in hopes that our enemies might at least be thwarted, if not fully defeated. What, if anything, we might be able to do in this regard (such as active non-compliance, separation, etc., up to and including the physical use of defensive force) - and whether there will be enough of us in the right positions to actually do it effectively - remains to be seen. Even then, the limits of tolerance have to be reached or exceeded, which hasn't quite happened yet. So things are likely to get worse before they get better. But reaction/resistance is building, and each of us can at least lay a few bricks or spread a little bit of mortar.

Here is how they do it. If there is no counter push, they get their way by default.

https://www.twitter.com/Blklivesmatt...62950049353730

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where the $#@! did everything go wrong in less than 100 years?

Duke Ellington 1931.

Pooh Sheisty 2021.
    The decline of America can be traced to a handful of events, each predictably leading up to the next:

0) Federalist defeat of the anti-federalists
    1) Jackson's Force Bill of 1833 which outlawed nullification.
    2) Lincoln's war of northern aggression which outlawed secession and created the Income Tax
    3) Creation of federal reserve in 1913
    4) World war 1 and the first major income tax hike
    5) World war 2 and the second major income tax hike and Bretton Woods
    6) Off the gold standard in 1971
    7) 2007 financial crisis and the beginning of QE helicopter money

And the decline of America is escalating fast. I predict:

1) A catastrophic market crash when the Fed is forced to turn off its printers. (in ~6-18 months)
    2) Then a wave of unstoppable inflation approaching or exceeding hyperinflation. (in 2-3 years)
    3) The dollar falls out of favor as a global reserve currency. (in 3-5 years)
    4) Civil war and/or secessions and/or World War 3. (in 5-10 years)
    Last edited by TheTexan; 05-20-2021 at 10:08 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The only way you can be white and get away with using the n-word is if you are a democrat.

lol

in years past ,, I remember being pleased to be referred to as a light skinned ******,, by some darker toned friends.

I thought it more complimentary than insulting.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom