Thread: The Revolution Moving Forward

The Revolution Moving Forward

As I am sure you all know, the Liberty movement has been dead for quite some time. In the last few years, there has been no significant effort by anyone to advance the cause of Liberty. However, I think that can change. We need to lead a grassroots efforts that aims to elect Liberty minded candidates to congress. If you are interested in organizing, please contact me so we can begin the planning phase.
    My email-mikel92705@gmail.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No significant effort?

Oh, brother.

How about, the less involved in government, the better. Every time somebody wants to do something, the worse it gets.

Public-private ventures, fascism, is what the globalists want. Fed.gov by its very nature will never reduce its size and scope, no matter what may be attempted. Best solution is to educate those around you, perhaps run for local office, governor at the very most [states rights], and let the Fed destruct.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Quote Originally Posted by Mike92705 View Post
    If you are interested in organizing, please contact me so we can begin the planning phase.
    My email-mikel92705@gmail.com
    "The planning phase." Lol.

The marketing spam gets dumber and dumber.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Lots has been going on, and it's been going well.

Gun rights have been expanding, and more and more pro-liberty people are being elected into office each year. Just look at the efforts of YAL. They are kicking ass!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst