Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 87

Thread: The Orange Needler

  1. #1

    Exclamation The Orange Needler

    The Orange Needler

    https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2021...range-needler/

    By eric - April 23, 2021

    That the Orange Man is dangerous – even more dangerous than his (s)elected successor – has just been established beyond doubt, provided one isn’t blinded by sick worshipful reverence for the spray-tanned man, whatever he does or doesn’t do.

    He didn’t do anything to stop the spread of mass hysteria – the weaponization of hypochondria. Which is precisely the right word to describe the manufacturing of mass hysteria over a sickness with a 99.8-something percent recovery rate.

    This was – is – a crime against the people of the United States.

    That he “didn’t know” or “acted out of good intentions” or was “stymied” by the “swamp” is of a piece with if only Stalin knew! – a reference to Soviet-era dupes who regarded “Uncle Joe” as a benevolent patriarch who would never have allowed his underlings to ship people off to the camps.

    If only Stalin knew!

    Well, the Orange Man knew, too. Maybe not at first; maybe not last January-February-March or so. He is entitled to the benefit of the doubt for that.

    But by July-August-September, the facts were known – to anyone who cared to exert even cursory effort to look into them, surely the duty of the president of the United States – who took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, which was shat all over as if by a flock of diarrhea-afflicted seagulls in the name of “stopping the spread” . . . of a virus so not-lethal its existence probably would never even have been noticed had it not been for the organized, deliberate fear-mongering which the Orange Man did nothing to counter.

    Now he smears anyone who questions the sanity of healthy people lining up to be injected with a substance of opaque origins, the risks of which can be lethal and the long-term risks of which are not known . . . as “deniers” and “anti-vaxx.”

    This fact tells you everything about the Orange Man; it displays his thoughtless, careless, contemptuous, opportunistic narcissism. The man does not care that the “vaccine” has caused a large number of deaths – including the deaths of people who had been healthy before they got Needled and whose risk of death from the ‘Rona was so trivially small that assuming the unknown and potentially lethal risk of the “vaccine” is arguably insane – in the manner of a person not diagnosed with a terminal disease deciding to take an experimental drug just in case he might come down with a terminal disease.

    He styles reluctance to assume the risk – of the “vaccine” – as “pseudo-science.” This from a man who let the ultimate purveyor of pseudo-science, Pope Fauci XVI – purvey it for the entirety of the last year of his presidency. Who let him lie to the public. Who let him terrify the public. Who legitimized the terror – and all that followed.

    Which makes him complicit in the lying and the terrorizing.

    And now he has joined the forces pushing the “vaccine” – perhaps because his spray-tanned nose for narcissistic self-promotion sniffs an opportunity to take credit for “saving” the country – “millions of people,” as he says – by Needling it with the god-knows-what developed by the pharmaceutical cartels who wield frightening political power by dint of the economic power they have acquired . . . as the result of getting the government to do their “marketing” for them.

    And worse.

    The government is egging on the mandating of the injecting of Big Pharma’s meds – with the risk entirely upon us. Of the Needling – and the refusal to be Needled.

    And the Orange Man is conducting the orchestra, or badly wants to.

    His (s)elected successor now leads it but the Orange Man wants to seize the baton back and will do anything toward that end, including becoming a leading voice bellowing at the American public to get Needled – else be portrayed by him and the creatures like him – as “deniers” and for that reason an implicit threat to all who believe in the religion of mass hysteria.

    This is arguably criminal incitement. At the very least, it is disgustingly and dangerously uninformed.

    The danger is worse than that presented by his senile successor because the Orange Man is believed by some to be an alternative – something less bad; the lesser of two evils. When in fact he is just as evil; just another facade, behind which lies the same thing.

    Whatever the future holds, there can be no political future for this awful man – as the leader of opposition to weaponized hypochondria, mass hysteria and the cementing of a tyrannical “new normal” premised on weaponized hypochondria and mass hysteria.

    Because he has helped spread it.

    Because he is not opposed to it – and for that reason must be opposed by everyone who opposes mass hysteria and the weaponization of hypochondria.

    You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!

    And take your spray-tan booth with you.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The Orange Needler

    https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2021...range-needler/

    By eric - April 23, 2021

    That the Orange Man is dangerous – even more dangerous than his (s)elected successor – has just been established beyond doubt, provided one isn’t blinded by sick worshipful reverence for the spray-tanned man, whatever he does or doesn’t do.

    He didn’t do anything to stop the spread of mass hysteria – the weaponization of hypochondria. Which is precisely the right word to describe the manufacturing of mass hysteria over a sickness with a 99.8-something percent recovery rate.

    This was – is – a crime against the people of the United States.

    That he “didn’t know” or “acted out of good intentions” or was “stymied” by the “swamp” is of a piece with if only Stalin knew! – a reference to Soviet-era dupes who regarded “Uncle Joe” as a benevolent patriarch who would never have allowed his underlings to ship people off to the camps.

    If only Stalin knew!

    Well, the Orange Man knew, too. Maybe not at first; maybe not last January-February-March or so. He is entitled to the benefit of the doubt for that.

    But by July-August-September, the facts were known – to anyone who cared to exert even cursory effort to look into them, surely the duty of the president of the United States – who took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, which was shat all over as if by a flock of diarrhea-afflicted seagulls in the name of “stopping the spread” . . . of a virus so not-lethal its existence probably would never even have been noticed had it not been for the organized, deliberate fear-mongering which the Orange Man did nothing to counter.

    Now he smears anyone who questions the sanity of healthy people lining up to be injected with a substance of opaque origins, the risks of which can be lethal and the long-term risks of which are not known . . . as “deniers” and “anti-vaxx.”

    This fact tells you everything about the Orange Man; it displays his thoughtless, careless, contemptuous, opportunistic narcissism. The man does not care that the “vaccine” has caused a large number of deaths – including the deaths of people who had been healthy before they got Needled and whose risk of death from the ‘Rona was so trivially small that assuming the unknown and potentially lethal risk of the “vaccine” is arguably insane – in the manner of a person not diagnosed with a terminal disease deciding to take an experimental drug just in case he might come down with a terminal disease.

    He styles reluctance to assume the risk – of the “vaccine” – as “pseudo-science.” This from a man who let the ultimate purveyor of pseudo-science, Pope Fauci XVI – purvey it for the entirety of the last year of his presidency. Who let him lie to the public. Who let him terrify the public. Who legitimized the terror – and all that followed.

    Which makes him complicit in the lying and the terrorizing.

    And now he has joined the forces pushing the “vaccine” – perhaps because his spray-tanned nose for narcissistic self-promotion sniffs an opportunity to take credit for “saving” the country – “millions of people,” as he says – by Needling it with the god-knows-what developed by the pharmaceutical cartels who wield frightening political power by dint of the economic power they have acquired . . . as the result of getting the government to do their “marketing” for them.

    And worse.

    The government is egging on the mandating of the injecting of Big Pharma’s meds – with the risk entirely upon us. Of the Needling – and the refusal to be Needled.

    And the Orange Man is conducting the orchestra, or badly wants to.

    His (s)elected successor now leads it but the Orange Man wants to seize the baton back and will do anything toward that end, including becoming a leading voice bellowing at the American public to get Needled – else be portrayed by him and the creatures like him – as “deniers” and for that reason an implicit threat to all who believe in the religion of mass hysteria.

    This is arguably criminal incitement. At the very least, it is disgustingly and dangerously uninformed.

    The danger is worse than that presented by his senile successor because the Orange Man is believed by some to be an alternative – something less bad; the lesser of two evils. When in fact he is just as evil; just another facade, behind which lies the same thing.

    Whatever the future holds, there can be no political future for this awful man – as the leader of opposition to weaponized hypochondria, mass hysteria and the cementing of a tyrannical “new normal” premised on weaponized hypochondria and mass hysteria.

    Because he has helped spread it.

    Because he is not opposed to it – and for that reason must be opposed by everyone who opposes mass hysteria and the weaponization of hypochondria.

    You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!

    And take your spray-tan booth with you.
    ON. THE. NOSE.

    Pretty much my POV from the beginning.
    There is no spoon.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The Orange Needler

    https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2021...range-needler/

    By eric - April 23, 2021

    That the Orange Man is dangerous – even more dangerous than his (s)elected successor – has just been established beyond doubt, provided one isn’t blinded by sick worshipful reverence for the spray-tanned man, whatever he does or doesn’t do.

    He didn’t do anything to stop the spread of mass hysteria – the weaponization of hypochondria. Which is precisely the right word to describe the manufacturing of mass hysteria over a sickness with a 99.8-something percent recovery rate.

    This was – is – a crime against the people of the United States.

    That he “didn’t know” or “acted out of good intentions” or was “stymied” by the “swamp” is of a piece with if only Stalin knew! – a reference to Soviet-era dupes who regarded “Uncle Joe” as a benevolent patriarch who would never have allowed his underlings to ship people off to the camps.

    If only Stalin knew!

    Well, the Orange Man knew, too. Maybe not at first; maybe not last January-February-March or so. He is entitled to the benefit of the doubt for that.

    But by July-August-September, the facts were known – to anyone who cared to exert even cursory effort to look into them, surely the duty of the president of the United States – who took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, which was shat all over as if by a flock of diarrhea-afflicted seagulls in the name of “stopping the spread” . . . of a virus so not-lethal its existence probably would never even have been noticed had it not been for the organized, deliberate fear-mongering which the Orange Man did nothing to counter.

    Now he smears anyone who questions the sanity of healthy people lining up to be injected with a substance of opaque origins, the risks of which can be lethal and the long-term risks of which are not known . . . as “deniers” and “anti-vaxx.”

    This fact tells you everything about the Orange Man; it displays his thoughtless, careless, contemptuous, opportunistic narcissism. The man does not care that the “vaccine” has caused a large number of deaths – including the deaths of people who had been healthy before they got Needled and whose risk of death from the ‘Rona was so trivially small that assuming the unknown and potentially lethal risk of the “vaccine” is arguably insane – in the manner of a person not diagnosed with a terminal disease deciding to take an experimental drug just in case he might come down with a terminal disease.

    He styles reluctance to assume the risk – of the “vaccine” – as “pseudo-science.” This from a man who let the ultimate purveyor of pseudo-science, Pope Fauci XVI – purvey it for the entirety of the last year of his presidency. Who let him lie to the public. Who let him terrify the public. Who legitimized the terror – and all that followed.

    Which makes him complicit in the lying and the terrorizing.

    And now he has joined the forces pushing the “vaccine” – perhaps because his spray-tanned nose for narcissistic self-promotion sniffs an opportunity to take credit for “saving” the country – “millions of people,” as he says – by Needling it with the god-knows-what developed by the pharmaceutical cartels who wield frightening political power by dint of the economic power they have acquired . . . as the result of getting the government to do their “marketing” for them.

    And worse.

    The government is egging on the mandating of the injecting of Big Pharma’s meds – with the risk entirely upon us. Of the Needling – and the refusal to be Needled.

    And the Orange Man is conducting the orchestra, or badly wants to.

    His (s)elected successor now leads it but the Orange Man wants to seize the baton back and will do anything toward that end, including becoming a leading voice bellowing at the American public to get Needled – else be portrayed by him and the creatures like him – as “deniers” and for that reason an implicit threat to all who believe in the religion of mass hysteria.

    This is arguably criminal incitement. At the very least, it is disgustingly and dangerously uninformed.

    The danger is worse than that presented by his senile successor because the Orange Man is believed by some to be an alternative – something less bad; the lesser of two evils. When in fact he is just as evil; just another facade, behind which lies the same thing.

    Whatever the future holds, there can be no political future for this awful man – as the leader of opposition to weaponized hypochondria, mass hysteria and the cementing of a tyrannical “new normal” premised on weaponized hypochondria and mass hysteria.

    Because he has helped spread it.

    Because he is not opposed to it – and for that reason must be opposed by everyone who opposes mass hysteria and the weaponization of hypochondria.

    You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!

    And take your spray-tan booth with you.
    The writer appears to be a master of prose.

    Not a fan of Orange man and don't mean to defend his handling of swamp and covid briefings he led but could be underestimaed his ego and overestimated his genius that may have led to him getting played by deep state "trojan horses" left n right?

    There had been also rumors that he had taken ride of on plane of a guy with ties to deep states of multiple countries (although that baggae applied to other figures like a Dem POTUD and a SCOTUS figure also).



    Related

    Trump decries "Reckless anti-vaccine rhetoric, anti-vaccine conspiracy theories"

    Trump White House orders FDA chief to authorize Pfizer vaccine by Friday or submit his resignation

    Trump administration: Employers can require workers to get COVID-19 vaccine


  5. #4
    This [...] tells you everything about the Orange Man; it displays his thoughtless, careless, contemptuous, opportunistic narcissism.
    Most of the good things about the Trump presidency were entirely incidental and/or accidental.

    Most of the bad things about it, too, for that matter.

    It was more "Rorschach test" than "3D chess" - with Trump's narcissism as the only common factor.

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    Platform · Our Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise


    HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

  6. #5
    + Rep @Anti Federalist

    Exactly. Not to mention the meetings that he had with Gates, GAVI, et al, and gave multiple billions of tax payer money to those corporations and organizations. TARP ON STEROIDS.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  7. #6
    Trump did indeed fight the hysteria and push real cures instead of the vaccine, he also declared that the vaccine should not be mandatory.
    Why he is doing this now I do not understand.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Why he is doing this now I do not understand.
    This is not the only thing you do not understand, little boy.

    Interesting that you joined this once great board in 2016, the year the orange buffoon ran for president.

    And then proceeded to pump him up like a tire.

    By the way, keep insulting "losertarians" - you're the farthest thing from Ron Paul's greatness as you could be. And you show it with every post. At least you've quit pumping Don Junior, for now.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    ...
    Why he is doing this now I do not understand.

    May be part of his brain (that handles ego related matters) feels wronged with Biden trying to take all the credit for Vax and wants to get some credit for the miraculous new 'baby' he created with help of Faucci and others.


    Donald Trump Says COVID-19 Vaccine Should Be Called 'Trumpcine'

    By Scott McDonald On 4/10/21

    Former President Donald Trump addressed a crowd Saturday night in south Florida, telling folks that vaccinations for the COVID-19 pandemic should be called "Trumpcine" instead of the regular vaccination monikers.The crowd listening to the former president gathered south of Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort at a place called Palm Beach's Four Seasons resort, which included about 360 pro-Trump supporters.
    Trump initiated the 'Warp Speed' operation nearly a year ago to create a vaccine to fight the coronavirus that has led to millions of deaths. Now that he has been out of office, and the vaccination has rolled off and led to a decrease in both cases and deaths, Trump is taking credit.

    Trump told this to a crowd of supporters Saturday during a speech to bonafide supporters at his eastern Florida headquarters of Palm Beach, Florida.There were roughly 360 supporters at a poolside venue where Trump delivered his statement, flanked by Republican chairwoman Ronna McDaniel and co-chair Tommy Hicks.


    Just thinking out of box hre.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Why he is doing this now I do not understand.


    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    May be part of his brain (that handles ego related matters) feels wronged with Biden trying to take all the credit for Vax and wants to get some credit for the miraculous new 'baby' he created with help of Faucci and others.


    Donald Trump Says COVID-19 Vaccine Should Be Called 'Trumpcine'


    Just thinking out of box hre.
    So, NO mention at all in his speech by Trump, PhD R, that politicians, government, have absolutely NO business in healthcare, that Americans should not TARP FUND the MIC, and that Common Colds, flu, cancer, diabetes, etc. should be between you and your own personal private physician?

    Am I hearing right, that medicine/health matters should be “nationalized/communized”, and politicians should be glorified for “honorary doctorate degrees”, granted by media and other politicians?


    +Rep @Peace Piper
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  12. #10
    I don't see what the problem is here. I think it has been well established that Trump was not Ron Paul. However, at least Trump gives lip-service to individua liberty. You won't get that from any other POTUS alive or in office.

    In the interview he did say that it was an individual choice and that we still have that in America. But, I'll be damned if I can find that quote in any google search of what he said.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    This is not the only thing you do not understand, little boy.

    Interesting that you joined this once great board in 2016, the year the orange buffoon ran for president.

    And then proceeded to pump him up like a tire.

    By the way, keep insulting "losertarians" - you're the farthest thing from Ron Paul's greatness as you could be. And you show it with every post. At least you've quit pumping Don Junior, for now.
    Says the gongfei troll.

    Losertarians have rejected Ron and embraced AntiFa and BLM racism.
    I opposed Trump at first until he performed better than any President in living memory, you have never ceased shilling for the chicoms and the green energy scam.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't see what the problem is here. I think it has been well established that Trump was not Ron Paul. However, at least Trump gives lip-service to individua liberty. You won't get that from any other POTUS alive or in office.

    In the interview he did say that it was an individual choice and that we still have that in America. But, I'll be damned if I can find that quote in any google search of what he said.
    You must spread some reputation around.....
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #13
    "They thought Trump was the river but he was the dam." -- Michael Malice

  16. #14
    I remember when Trump explained to the public that the reason the number of cases was going up was because we had more testing. Perfectly reasonable, perfectly logical.

    Remember how that all went?

    That's what I thought.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  17. #15
    Unfortunately President Trump was hoodwinked by the establishment hacks for Big pHARMa and eugenicists. Robert Kennedy Jr., is dead wrong about Climate change, but he is 150% right about the dangers of vaccines, in general, and the dangers of this experimental gene therapy rolled out as a "vaccine."

    As the number of deaths and side effects climb, people will see how right Robert Kennedy Jr., and the so-called "vaccine deniers" are.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump did indeed fight the hysteria and push real cures instead of the vaccine, he also declared that the vaccine should not be mandatory.
    Why he is doing this now I do not understand.
    1) Injecting disinfectant, and yeah he said that, is not a real cure.
    2) He was early on board with "operation warp speed" for a vaccine.
    3) He told Bob Woodward, of all people, that he knew back in January that the virus was "serious" but he "didn't want to cause a panic."

    He should have come out in January as said the virus was serious if he really believed that. Then he should have done what Iceland did. I give him credit for shutting down travel with China, but he should have shut down travel with countries that had not shut down travel to China and asked for emergency funding for STRICTLY PPE and testing. Instead the emergeny funding was a gravy train for businesses like Ruth's Chris steakhouse. They wouldn't have needed the funding if they hadn't been shut down.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    1) Injecting disinfectant, and yeah he said that, is not a real cure.
    2) He was early on board with "operation warp speed" for a vaccine.
    3) He told Bob Woodward, of all people, that he knew back in January that the virus was "serious" but he "didn't want to cause a panic."

    He should have come out in January as said the virus was serious if he really believed that. Then he should have done what Iceland did. I give him credit for shutting down travel with China, but he should have shut down travel with countries that had not shut down travel to China and asked for emergency funding for STRICTLY PPE and testing. Instead the emergeny funding was a gravy train for businesses like Ruth's Chris steakhouse. They wouldn't have needed the funding if they hadn't been shut down.
    Do you have a video clip of him saying-- "Injecting disinfectant..." Because that is what the Fake News continued to drum out and I never saw any video of him actually saying this.

    He did promote Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, and Zinc at the very beginning. Many doctors from the Frontline Doctors backed him with their own testimonies as proof of this combination was very effective in the recovery of people who had Covid-19. Fauci vigorously rejected it and went on other news outlets countering this combination to help sick people.

    Fauci is mum about this study below--but those of us paying attention know why.

    Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, and Zinc Triple-Combo Proved to be Effective in Coronavirus Patients, Study Says
    https://www.sciencetimes.com/article...ents-study.htm
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  21. #18
    Apr 22, 2020
    Trump knee-capped Georgia's Governor Kemp for not following strict CDC lockdown guidelines
    "Niles Edward Francis
    @NilesGApol
    #BREAKING: President Trump says that he told Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp that he disagrees "strongly" with his decision to open up certain businesses at the end of this week. #gapol #Coronavirus

    I think will make all other rep governors think long and hard about opening up"
    Trump administration: Employers can require workers to get COVID-19 vaccine
    Trump's suggestion on what to do with Snowden: kill him.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    ...However, at least Trump gives lip-service to individua liberty.

    ^this.



    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    ..I think it has been well established that Trump was not Ron Paul...
    Plus it is also established that he was not really globalist foreign-firster Sheldon Adelson (his top donor who recently left us and preferred to be buried in a foreign country Israel) or Bibi Netanyahu either even if he may have been inadvertantly allied with them from 'follow the money' standpoint.

  22. #19
    I see RPF's love affair with the Cheeto Charlatan continues just as hot and heavy as ever, even after he's once again revealed to be every bit the scoundrel many of us have always held that he was.

    Just demonstrates once again the the truth of my contention that when true liberty does come to these united states, it will be in spite of, not because of any efforts by the so-called "liberty movement."
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I see RPF's love affair with the Cheeto Charlatan continues just as hot and heavy as ever, even after he's once again revealed to be every bit the scoundrel many of us have always held that he was.

    Just demonstrates once again the the truth of my contention that when true liberty does come to these united states, it will be in spite of, not because of any efforts by the so-called "liberty movement."
    It's a sunk cost at this point. People have heavily invested in him and so they must continue to support him in order to have hope that their past support was not fruitless or actually counterproductive.


    Losing re-election may have been the best outcome for Trump supporters, actually. (And Trump himself, financially and otherwise.)

    Trumpkins will forever be able to reflexively reply "but if he had a second term" to any possible criticism.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I see RPF's love affair with the Cheeto Charlatan continues just as hot and heavy as ever, even after he's once again revealed to be every bit the scoundrel many of us have always held that he was.

    Just demonstrates once again the the truth of my contention that when true liberty does come to these united states, it will be in spite of, not because of any efforts by the so-called "liberty movement."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's a sunk cost at this point. People have heavily invested in him and so they must continue to support him in order to have hope that their past support was not fruitless or actually counterproductive.


    Losing re-election may have been the best outcome for Trump supporters, actually. (And Trump himself, financially and otherwise.)

    Trumpkins will forever be able to reflexively reply "but if he had a second term" to any possible criticism.
    How do you guys figure?

    I supported and voted for him in 2020, but I'm the OP, copypasta-ing Eric Peters.

    I'm posting that because Trump is being galactically pinheaded on this vaccine issue.

    You can vote for somebody or give them support and that does not mean you're one step above fellating them in the town square.

    As I suspected would happen, I am now out of work, in no small part directly because of a Joe Biden presidential fatwa.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Do you have a video clip of him saying-- "Injecting disinfectant..." Because that is what the Fake News continued to drum out and I never saw any video of him actually saying this.

    He did promote Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, and Zinc at the very beginning. Many doctors from the Frontline Doctors backed him with their own testimonies as proof of this combination was very effective in the recovery of people who had Covid-19. Fauci vigorously rejected it and went on other news outlets countering this combination to help sick people.

    Fauci is mum about this study below--but those of us paying attention know why.

    Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, and Zinc Triple-Combo Proved to be Effective in Coronavirus Patients, Study Says
    https://www.sciencetimes.com/article...ents-study.htm

    Self deception at it's finest. If you are so sure that it's "fake news" then why are you asking me to send you a video? But, alas, it's NOT fake news! And here is the video.



    Trump starts taking about ultraviolet light killing the virus and that's true.

    Trump talks about putting the light inside the body. That's not been proven to be effective, but at least people have indeed looked at it.

    Then Trump talks about disinfectant killing the virus "in a minute" and asks "is there a way we can do that inside the body by injection or..or..almost a cleaning."

    And note, I never said a thing about hydroxycloroquine. I'm not saying that everything Trump ever said was wrong. But he said a helluva lot that was wrong. And he was pushing the "warp speed vaccine" idea from jump street.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  26. #23
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  27. #24
    It ain't saying much because of the bozos that we have had in the White House, but in my lifetime, I can't think of president who was better than the bad orange man. I actually liked his presidency. It was like Groucho Marx running Freedonia.
    ...



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Self deception at it's finest. If you are so sure that it's "fake news" then why are you asking me to send you a video? But, alas, it's NOT fake news! And here is the video.



    Trump starts taking about ultraviolet light killing the virus and that's true.

    Trump talks about putting the light inside the body. That's not been proven to be effective, but at least people have indeed looked at it.

    Then Trump talks about disinfectant killing the virus "in a minute" and asks "is there a way we can do that inside the body by injection or..or..almost a cleaning."

    And note, I never said a thing about hydroxycloroquine. I'm not saying that everything Trump ever said was wrong. But he said a helluva lot that was wrong. And he was pushing the "warp speed vaccine" idea from jump street.
    That's a bit disingenuous. He was asking questions, live, at a press conference about things he has heard from different doctors and scientists. The Fake News were mocking him and saying he was agreeing to bleach injections at the time and yuking it up as a joke.

    Joke or not this is a fact:
    https://nurse.org/articles/uv-light-...virus-covid19/
    https://www.bridgewayinstitute.net/u...light-therapy/
    https://imnva.com/Services/iv-uv-light-therapy/
    https://riordanclinic.org/what-we-do...d-irradiation/
    https://www.newindianexpress.com/wor...0-2134715.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    How do you guys figure?
    I was talking about Trumpkins, as I said. I don't particularly think that you are part of the cult, but support him for pragmatic rather than religious reasons.


    I interpreted @CCTelander 's post as talking about others in the thread, not directed at you.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That's a bit disingenuous. He was asking questions, live, at a press conference about things he has heard from different doctors and scientists. The Fake News were mocking him and saying he was agreeing to bleach injections at the time and yuking it up as a joke.
    Some jokes aren't funny. And that's one of them. Joking about something that's causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people is a sign of piss poor leadership. And you defending this is a sign of Stockholm syndrome. Trump had some fine moments. This wasn't one of them.

    Straw man argument. I didn't say ultraviolet light therapy wasn't being examined.

    Edit: And I see that you are not even willing to address the main point which is that Trump was on the vaccine train from jump street.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    How do you guys figure?

    I supported and voted for him in 2020, but I'm the OP, copypasta-ing Eric Peters.

    I'm posting that because Trump is being galactically pinheaded on this vaccine issue.

    You can vote for somebody or give them support and that does not mean you're one step above fellating them in the town square.

    As I suspected would happen, I am now out of work, in no small part directly because of a Joe Biden presidential fatwa.
    Something about not wearing a shoe that doesn't fit? I've never seen you defend Trump's COVID response or his floating red flag laws or his gun accessory ban by executive order either. And I fully understood why you voted for him. If I had lived in a swing state....I would have....shot myself.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Some jokes aren't funny. And that's one of them. Joking about something that's causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people is a sign of piss poor leadership. And you defending this is a sign of Stockholm syndrome. Trump had some fine moments. This wasn't one of them.
    The FAKE NEWS was mocking President Trump's questions on light therapy helping covid patients



    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Straw man argument. I didn't say ultraviolet light therapy wasn't being examined.

    Edit: And I see that you are not even willing to address the main point which is that Trump was on the vaccine train from jump street.
    Guess you missed post #15 (in this thread), and my many other comments, on this forum, about how I am, and have been, against President Trump's "Operation Warped Speed" nonsense. As I stated with regards to Robert Kennedy Jr., I do not agree with his Climate Change nonsense yet he is 150% spot on about the dangers of vaccines and this "experimental gene therapy that they are pushing as a "vaccine" to get away from any liability of severe side effects or death.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The FAKE NEWS was mocking President Trump's questions on light therapy helping covid patients
    Quit deflecting. I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE FREAKING LIGHT THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Trump, in the middle of the press conference, made the suggestion about injecting disinfectant. That is a FACT! Deal with that FACT!

    Guess you missed post #15 (in this thread), and my many other comments, on this forum, about how I am, and have been, against President Trump's "Operation Warped Speed" nonsense. As I stated with regards to Robert Kennedy Jr., I do not agree with his Climate Change nonsense yet he is 150% spot on about the dangers of vaccines and this "experimental gene therapy that they are pushing as a "vaccine" to get away from any liability of severe side effects or death.
    I guess you don't realize I have better things to do then to read an entire thread just to see what you did and did not say when you weren't actually replying to me. Again, my three points that you replied to were.....

    1) Injecting disinfectant, and yeah he said that, is not a real cure.
    2) He was early on board with "operation warp speed" for a vaccine.
    3) He told Bob Woodward, of all people, that he knew back in January that the virus was "serious" but he "didn't want to cause a panic."

    He should have come out in January as said the virus was serious if he really believed that. Then he should have done what Iceland did. I give him credit for shutting down travel with China, but he should have shut down travel with countries that had not shut down travel to China and asked for emergency funding for STRICTLY PPE and testing. Instead the emergeny funding was a gravy train for businesses like Ruth's Chris steakhouse. They wouldn't have needed the funding if they hadn't been shut down.


    What I said were 100% verifiable FACTS and NOT fake news.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 'Orange man bad'
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2019, 05:58 AM
  2. The Orange Car Guy
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-14-2019, 05:16 PM
  3. Orange Man/White Man...BAD!
    By Danke in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2019, 08:03 PM
  4. Agent Orange
    By vita3 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 11:17 AM
  5. Orange County
    By pacelli in forum North Carolina
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 07:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •