Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 145

Thread: We Canít Police These People

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I know it has gone down across the board.

    More guns = less crime.
    The big drop in violent crime in the US happened before the start of that chart.




    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I never thought that was under question at all, at least not around here.
    You're twisting your argument into something different. And you seem to be unable to answer my question.



    Do you think that violent crime has gone down in "democrat run cities in black 'hoods" because "the right to bear arms has gained strength and recognition?"
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Do you think that violent crime has gone down in "democrat run cities in black 'hoods" because "the right to bear arms has gained strength and recognition?"
    Yes, I do, among other things.

    Now, answer my question:

    Is it your contention that the vast bulk of violent crime that occurs in the US, does NOT occur in black populated urban areas?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-09-2021 at 05:08 PM.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Is it your contention that the vast bulk of violent crime that occurs in the US, does NOT occur in black populated urban areas?
    No, the opposite.

    How much has "the right to bear arms gained strength and recognition" in those places?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    No, the opposite.
    OK, just so we are clear here, you are saying that violent crime is NOT more prevalent in urban, black, cities?

    If that is what you're saying, prove it.

    How much has "the right to bear arms gained strength and recognition" in those places?
    Very little in some areas, DC, Chicago, Camden, Baltimore to name a few off the top of my head.

    A larger amount of strength and recognition in some of the cities that are in "pro second amendment" states that have adopted first, "shall issue" CCW systems and now, almost half the states that have "Constitutional Carry" laws in place.

    As more people are armed, more crime is thwarted, many times without a shot being fired, which has lead to historic low crime rates, even with the recent uptick in violent crime due to Marxist revolution being declared.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OK, just so we are clear here, you are saying that violent crime is NOT more prevalent in urban, black, cities?
    I said "no, the opposite" of that.

    The opposite of that is that violent crime IS more prevalent in urban areas.



    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Very little in some areas, DC, Chicago, Camden, Baltimore to name a few off the top of my head.
    Exactly. We agree. So, as I said, it's not likely that increased gun rights and pro 2nd amendment movements have reduced violent crime in those areas. Those areas also have not become less diverse.


    Then what DID reduce violent crime in those areas?
    Last edited by TheCount; 05-10-2021 at 02:57 AM.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I said "no, the opposite" of that.

    The opposite of that is that violent crime IS more prevalent in urban areas.
    Right...got it.



    Exactly. We agree. So, as I said, it's not likely that increased gun rights and pro 2nd amendment movements have reduced violent crime in those areas. Those areas also have not become less diverse.

    Then what DID reduce violent crime in those areas?
    I would say heavy handed police state policies, more than likely.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The big drop in violent crime in the US happened before the start of that chart.
    No. The concealed carry wave started in the late 1980s. States went from may issues to shall issue. Some states went from no issue to may issue. It continues today with the constitutional carry wave.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    No. The concealed carry wave started in the late 1980s. States went from may issues to shall issue. Some states went from no issue to may issue. It continues today with the constitutional carry wave.
    You're right.

    Florida was the first "Shall Issue" CCW state in 1987 IIRC.

    Marion Hammer was behind that.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I would say heavy handed police state policies, more than likely.
    Okay...


    If
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    People who are relatively the same on all those counts, tend to get along with each better and have no need for a heavy handed police system.

    Why do we need heavy handed police state policies to prevent crime in "black" neighborhoods which are inhabited by people who are almost exclusively all the "same" as per your argument?
    Last edited by TheCount; 05-10-2021 at 02:56 PM.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  12. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Why do we need heavy handed police state policies to prevent crime in "black" neighborhoods which are inhabited by people who are almost exclusively all the "same" as per your argument?
    That's a good question.

    Everybody else in the world seems to be able to.

    Why do you suppose that is?

    The ten nations with the highest "Intentional Homicide" rate, which, by the way, is up to ten times as high as ours, are all majority African black or Mestizo populated.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-10-2021 at 07:24 PM.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's a good question.

    Everybody else in the world seems to be able to.

    Why do you suppose that is?

    The ten nations with the highest "Intentional Homicide" rate, which, by the way, is up to ten times as high as ours, are all majority African black or Mestizo populated.
    That seems to invalidate your argument that violence is caused by cultural diversity.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  14. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That seems to invalidate your argument that violence is caused by cultural diversity.
    Just the opposite.

    We all know only white communities, states, towns and nations need diversity, to spice up our bland white bread lives and keep a lid on the twin evils of white supremacy and white nationalism. There are never any calls to "diversify" China or Ghana by importing a bunch of white Europeans.

    I live in a town, county and state that is 95% +/- ethnic white.

    I've been here in my town over twenty years and there has been one homicide in all that time, a stabbing in a DV dispute.

    This state is one of the safest in the nation in regard to violent crime, even with a severe opioid overdose epidemic ongoing.

    What do you suppose would happen if we decided to "diversify" by importing 250,000 Hondurans, or South Chicagoans?

    Of course, that is happening but nothing "we the people" decided on.

    That's being decided for us by the Feds and multitudes of damnable "Christian" and Catholic charities.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Just the opposite.

    We all know only white communities, states, towns and nations need diversity, to spice up our bland white bread lives and keep a lid on the twin evils of white supremacy and white nationalism. There are never any calls to "diversify" China or Ghana by importing a bunch of white Europeans.

    I live in a town, county and state that is 95% +/- ethnic white.

    I've been here in my town over twenty years and there has been one homicide in all that time, a stabbing in a DV dispute.

    This state is one of the safest in the nation in regard to violent crime, even with a severe opioid overdose epidemic ongoing.

    What do you suppose would happen if we decided to "diversify" by importing 250,000 Hondurans, or South Chicagoans?

    Of course, that is happening but nothing "we the people" decided on.

    That's being decided for us by the Feds and multitudes of damnable "Christian" and Catholic charities.
    Not having a crime/homicide problem is white privilege. Can't have that. Whites need to experience the supremacism we have foisted on other communities.

  16. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Just the opposite.
    It strengthens your argument?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We all know only white communities, states, towns and nations need diversity, to spice up our bland white bread lives and keep a lid on the twin evils of white supremacy and white nationalism. There are never any calls to "diversify" China or Ghana by importing a bunch of white Europeans.
    What does this have to do with what I said?


    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I live in a town, county and state that is 95% +/- ethnic white.

    I've been here in my town over twenty years and there has been one homicide in all that time, a stabbing in a DV dispute.
    Is that caused by ethnic homogeneity or is there another cause?


    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What do you suppose would happen if we decided to "diversify" by importing 250,000 Hondurans, or South Chicagoans?
    Would South Chicago become safer if it had even fewer whites?

    If there were no non-blacks in South Chicago, would it become the safest place in the United States?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Not having a crime/homicide problem is white privilege. Can't have that. Whites need to experience the supremacism we have foisted on other communities.
    I recall reading exactly that somewhere.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Would South Chicago become safer if it had even fewer whites?

    If there were no non-blacks in South Chicago, would it become the safest place in the United States?
    Safest?

    Hard to say.

    Safer...without a doubt.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  20. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Safest?

    Hard to say.

    Safer...without a doubt.
    Why not? Wouldn't it be among the most homogeneous places in the US?


    As another example, native american reservations are at least as homogeneous as the place where you live. Are they crime free?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  21. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Why not? Wouldn't it be among the most homogeneous places in the US?

    As another example, native american reservations are at least as homogeneous as the place where you live. Are they crime free?
    Son of a gun, you're right, diversity only works when it is being pressed onto white communities.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  22. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Son of a gun, you're right, diversity only works when it is being pressed onto white communities.
    Doesn't sound like you're describing a problem caused by diversity, but rather a problem caused by nonwhites.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  23. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Doesn't sound like you're describing a problem caused by diversity, but rather a problem caused by nonwhites.
    Diversity is the introduction of non whites into white communities.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  24. #111
    Just got a call from my son who is active military living in off base housing in Jacksonville.

    Had to arm himself and prepare to return fire as two home boys in a white Nissan aired his apt. complex out this evening.

    Called me to get the refresher course on talking to cops.

    Yeah, need me some of that diversity.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  25. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Just got a call from my son who is active military living in off base housing in Jacksonville.

    Had to arm himself and prepare to return fire as two home boys in a white Nissan aired his apt. complex out this evening.

    Called me to get the refresher course on talking to cops.

    Yeah, need me some of that diversity.
    U.S. Law Shield. As sucky as it has to have to have it, much like a gun, it's better to have than not. If he needs the name of the Rep. in his area I can get it.



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113

  28. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Diversity is the introduction of non whites into white communities.
    That's not what diversity means.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  29. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The ten nations with the highest "Intentional Homicide" rate, which, by the way, is up to ten times as high as ours, are all majority African black or Mestizo populated.
    I missed this edit.


    Those places are not very diverse. Doesn't seem to align with your theory.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  30. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That's not what diversity means.
    Well that's exactly what it's turned out to be.

  31. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I missed this edit.


    Those places are not very diverse. Doesn't seem to align with your theory.
    Maybe if their political elite made a push to import inbred whites with attitudes and minimal self control then they too could experience 'diversity' as many cities in the USA do.

    Oh, Don't forget to promote single parent households when importing those inbred whites so that you'll be assured of complete 'diversity' in a couple of generations.

  32. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Well that's exactly what it's turned out to be.
    If you say so


    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Maybe if their political elite made a push to import inbred whites with attitudes and minimal self control then they too could experience 'diversity' as many cities in the USA do.
    So... those places are not diverse? Or are diverse?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  33. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That's not what diversity means.
    That's pretty much exactly what diversity means. It's a Leftist trademark to deny the meaning of words. I would advise making an effort not to get into that habit.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  34. #120
    So much wrong with this thread that I don't know where to begin.

    Merrick Garland says that white supremacists are the biggest threat to our nation and for good reason. That's why people are leaving predominantly white neighborhoods to live in safer neighborhoods like Compton in California. Heck, people are flooding the southern border to get to the safety of Mexico. Even in safer neighborhoods that are pretty homogeneously African American you have the terror of white supremacists. A year ago a fine lad of African descent was attacked by whites claiming the neighborhood for the orange Hitler, "MAGA Country." You may have heard of Jussie Smollett. I mean you had to believe him or you are a racist.

    Then during the BLM riots, a bunch of those white supremacists entered those neighborhoods, burnt down businesses and property owned by POCs. These bubbas didn't get caught or beat up, because they are so scary.

    I live in a predominantly white neighborhood. I can't tell you how terrified I am that I may be the next murder victim. Someone gets murdered here once every ten years or so. It's terrifying. Merrick Garland is right.
    Last edited by RJB; 05-14-2021 at 04:34 PM.
    ...



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2019, 08:42 PM
  2. The Counted People killed by police in the US
    By twomp in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2015, 10:09 PM
  3. How People Deal With Police In The UK
    By kcchiefs6465 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 02:24 PM
  4. And they wonder why people are afraid of the police
    By Umbro2914 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 12:18 AM
  5. People in TN want a police state
    By seapilot in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 06:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •