Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 137

Thread: We Can’t Police These People

  1. #1

    We Can’t Police These People

    “Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them.” – Thomas Jefferson

    The trial was pointless. We knew the outcome. We knew the threat. Convict Derek Chauvin of murder, or cities will burn. Jurors surely knew they would be doxxed if they didn’t vote to convict; one potential juror was dismissed after he dared mention this fear.

    There is a debate to be had about police conduct. I’m not going to back the blue unconditionally after Charlottesville, Ashli Babbit, and the ruthless manhunt for January 6 rioters. Derek Chauvin would have carried out the same orders against us. However, what Derek Chauvin did to George Floyd isn’t even close to what happened to white man Daniel Shaver, gunned down in a hotel hallway by a police officer who was later acquitted and was paid for his mental suffering. This is about race, not police. I expect police will crack down further on law-abiding whites while ignoring black crime.

    The howls for Derek Chauvin’s head were primal. I haven’t heard such cries of triumph since O.J. Simpson was acquitted.


    Of course, Derek Chauvin was hardly a champion of white identity. In 2018, the Twin Cities Pioneer Press gave a fawning profile to his then-wife, Hmong refugee Kellie Chauvin. She called her husband a “gentleman” and “just a softie.” Less than two years later — just three days after George Floyd’s death — she divorced him. Her lawyer told journalists about her “utmost sympathy” for Floyd’s family.

    What’s so striking about the Derek Chauvin case is that it could have happened anywhere. Every police officer (or white person who lives in a black neighborhood) knows about the sob stories, the wailing, the lying, and the sudden switch from threats to begging and back again when blacks face cops. Floyd himself had tried this soft-shoe routine when he was arrested in 2019. Derek Chauvin and his three colleagues had probably seen far worse.

    Yet it was Derek Chauvin’s blasé attitude during the arrest, his business-like nature, that doomed him. If he had acted less professional, by panicking or begging Floyd to remain calm, it would have been different. The other officers were just as relaxed. They must feel dumbfounded that their attempts to subdue a raving man on drugs led to something close to a revolution. The prosecutor’s closing argument was something out of a nursery rhyme, denying that George Floyd’s heart problems and drug-taking caused his death, but rather that Derek Chauvin’s “heart was too small.” (The media loved it.)

    Whether a routine arrest like this becomes a cause depends on countless factors. If the teenager Darnella Frazier had not taken a video, nothing would have happened. Even with body cam footage, I suspect there would have been no case. Without a simple image to rouse the simple masses, no one would have cared.

    The sanctification of George Floyd makes this even more surreal. The #MeToo movement took down powerful men who had made inappropriate jokes or crude gestures decades ago, but a criminal who spent his last moments on earth trying to rip-off shopkeepers and lying to police has become a holy figure, complete with literal claims of miracles. George Floyd’s life and death were practically a caricature of what the crudest “racist” would conjure out of a hateful imagination. A white man with his record would have been treated exactly the same, but because Floyd was black, journalists made him a saint. Most people let others build their reality. Post-white America has a new faith.

    Fox News host Greg Gutfeld, author of The Bible of Unspeakable Truths and The Joy of Hate, said that even if Derek Chauvin wasn’t guilty of all charges, he thought the verdict was a good thing. “I want a verdict that keeps this country from going up in flames,” he explained. That’s the bravery of American conservatives for you. While the country didn’t “go up in flames,” there were some troubling signs last night that worse is to come.

    The guilty verdict didn’t calm the streets. It didn’t even calm the politicians. The President of the United States says that “this can be a moment of significant change.” Kamala Harris, whose parents are immigrants, intones that this won’t “heal the pain that existed for generations.” Barack and Michelle Obama want “true justice,” which requires “that we come to terms with the fact that Black Americans are treated differently, every day.” (I don’t think they mean affirmative action.) Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says the verdict wasn’t justice and doesn’t want people to think the system works. Empty-headed celebrities demand that more be done.

    The guilty verdict didn’t douse the fire; it fed the flames. It’s yet more proof: rioting works.

    And now, we’ve already had a member of Congress demanding that policing be abolished because it can’t be reformed:

    Rep. Tlaib represents Detroit, where the already-ruined city saw a huge increase in homicides and shootings in 2020, just another part of what was undoubtedly the largest single-year increase in the murder rate in American history. Almost all the added victims were black. “The community” doesn’t seem to care, so there’s no reason politicians should.

    Let’s hear no wailing about “black lives.” The main victims of the crime wave are black, with victims including children, partygoers, and funeral guests. Voters who elect progressive prosecutors don’t seem to care any more than the “community” does. Do they prefer bloodshed to good police work?

    Vox tells us BLM has led to a reduction in “police homicides” in areas where there were protests. Of course, at least some of these homicides would have been justified use of force. Yet the very same research Vox cites says that between 2014 and 2019, there were “somewhere between 1,000 and 6,000 more homicides than would have been expected [absent protests]” in those places. Even if we accept the unhinged premise that police suddenly stopped gunning down blacks for no reason, the result of BLM was thousands of dead blacks — and nice houses for the movement’s co-founder.

    Still, it’s not about blacks. It’s about us. Rudyard Kipling, a poet who wouldn’t get far in our affirmative action world, wrote:

    It is always a temptation for a rich and lazy nation,
    To puff and look important and to say: —
    “Though we know we should defeat you, we have not the time to meet you.
    We will therefore pay you cash to go away.”

    And that is called paying the Dane-geld;
    But we’ve proved it again and again,
    That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld
    You never get rid of the Dane.

    We paid the Dane-geld. We’ve shamefully paid it to people with far less nobility and courage than the Vikings. The Minnesota protester screaming that riots worked is right. They worked because they had media backing. If others ran the press, the Cannon Hinnant case alone could have changed everything. Instead, most whites haven’t heard of it, nor about the others of our race butchered every year.

    Our loss of identity leaves us vulnerable to moral blackmail. Whites seem to be in a permanent state of shellshock. White conservatives want to be left alone, with Tucker Carlson saying that what the nation needs “more than anything” is “a moment to catch our national breath.” Really? Conservatives know something is wrong, but don’t dare recognize the real problem. Republicans who collaborate with this rotten system have shut down even halting steps towards white identity.

    Meanwhile, over the last decade, white liberals have radically changed their views on race and actively discriminate against whites.
    It’s more correct to say that new views were inserted into their brains through hysterical media coverage of police shootings. Those who call themselves “very liberal” are hopelessly deluded. A majority think that police gun down over 1,000 unarmed black men a year — almost 100 times the actual number.



    Statistics can’t compete with sob-stories, and stories give people meaning. I believe many Americans get their moral purpose for life from them.

    There are also specific benefits in keeping the system going. Activists and politicians build careers. Blacks get a chance of hitting the “ghetto lottery” (assuming they aren’t killed) and becoming heroes. It’s a strong incentive to turn a petty scam into an epic showdown. Journalists who want to lead a social revolution or just get clicks (or both) fall right in line.

    Even as this is written, there is a case in Columbus, Ohio that could be our next George Floyd-style passion play. Officers arrived at a chaotic brawl and shot a black girl. Body cam footage shows the girl trying to stab someone before she was shot. Nonetheless, the image the Associated Press uses for the story is a Black Lives Matter protest. It looks like yet another case of a degenerate “community” causing chaos, attracting the police, and causing a racial confrontation.

    This is what the dead girl’s aunt told The Daily Beast:

    The police are going to lie. I’m so thankful that someone from the family was actually on the scene,” [Aunt] Bryant said . . . . “The police are going to lie. The police are going to cover up for themselves. They don’t care. At this point, I feel like they’re just out to kill Black people. They’re not here to protect and serve. That isn’t happening. That’s been over a long time ago. They’re not here to protect and serve. They’re here to kill Black folks.

    Like many other whites, I’m exhausted. Unlike Tucker Carlson, I don’t think we need a chance to catch our breath or pursue change more slowly. We need radical change.

    Every confrontation between a white officer and a non-white criminal is a potential riot. The process is corrupt because judges, jurors, and politicians know that the mob has a veto over the verdict. The rule of law is dead.

    The answer is separation. Without it, this will never stop.

    The strange reality is that there is almost no difference now between being a notorious white advocate or any white guy. Derek Chauvin went, in just one day, from a heartwarming “softie” who married a Hmong refugee to the embodiment of white supremacy. A few days ago, it was a soldier who stopped a black guy from accosting women. He had to be chased from his home. Tomorrow it could be you.

    You could try to stop a crime. You could fight back against an assault. Maybe you just look at someone the wrong way. Maybe you do nothing at all. But if you donated $10 to a cause the media don’t like — or even if you didn’t — you could be the mark for the next great hate hoax.

    I write this reluctantly. Many of us become white advocates kicking and screaming, afraid to see the truth. We all get here through experience, usually painful.

    However, no matter how far you run, how earnestly you plead, what you say, or even whom you marry, you will always be white to those with power. That means many despise you. At some point, you must decide to stand or kneel, and a society that kneels before the memory of a George Floyd is not one worth serving or saving.

    Whites created this country. They sustain it. Without whites, there is no America. America is an extension of Western Civilization, white civilization, on this continent. Whites pay to support people who hate, curse, and sometimes kill us. We gain nothing. They owe everything. What they have, we gave them, through weakness, folly, and good intensions.

    We deserve reparations for trillions wasted in a 60-year effort to babysit a population that pays us back with violence and hatred. Most importantly, we deserve liberation from this albatross that prevents any kind of real national life. Almost any price would be worth paying if we could be sovereign and free, something our ancestors took for granted.

    All the quasi-theological abstractions about “privilege” and “critical theory” melt away before one immutable truth: They need us; we don’t need them. Until we have the will to say so, all of us — including you — are just one “viral” incident away from ruin.

    https://www.amren.com/news/2021/04/w...-these-people/



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Whites created this country. They sustain it. Without whites, there is no America. America is an extension of Western Civilization, white civilization, on this continent. Whites pay to support people who hate, curse, and sometimes kill us. We gain nothing. They owe everything. What they have, we gave them, through weakness, folly, and good intensions.
    This is the truth of the matter. Slavery ended 150 years ago. Racism effectively ended 50 years ago. Yet blacks in America have made astonishingly very little progress as an ethnicity and the tiny progress they have made as an ethnicity, was given to them by white people.

    Yet they blame us. For being white.

    We didn't ask for this to be a race war.

    But that's what's coming.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 04-21-2021 at 06:20 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

    We didn't ask for this to be a race war.

    But that's what's coming.
    There won't be a war in the Ozarks I can assure you.

  5. #4
    Every other ethnicity has managed to build a productive community in America. Hispanics, Arabs, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, they come to this country with nothing.

    "China town" - Tourist destination. Stores are open 24/7. Great restaurants.
    "Korea town" - Pretty much same as China town.
    "Hispanic town" - a.k.a. San Antonio. They have done well enough for themselves.
    "Vietnamese" - Restaurants everywhere
    "Arabs" - Small business owners, restaurants

    "Black town" - a.k.a "The hood", this is a place where you go if you want to get stabbed
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    There won't be a war in the Ozarks I can assure you.
    When white people get chased out of the cities, where will they go? the Ozarks.

    When black people run out of white people to stab, where will they go? the Ozarks.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    There won't be a war in the Ozarks I can assure you.
    I saw where Arkansas is offering $10k to move there. But, I don't think my skillset works for their big city plans.

    https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...o%20the%20area.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    When white people get chased out of the cities, where will they go? the Ozarks.

    When black people run out of white people to stab, where will they go? the Ozarks.
    They'll go to die in the Ozarks.

  9. #8
    Ah, Amren. A classic.


    They don't even bother saying if they disagree with the verdict or not.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Ah, Amren. A classic.


    They don't even bother saying if they disagree with the verdict or not.
    which and how many counts of the verdict ? Cant blame anyone for not addressing the retard minnesota " justice" system.
    Do something Danke

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    “Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them.” – Thomas Jefferson

    The trial was pointless. We knew the outcome. We knew the threat. Convict Derek Chauvin of murder, or cities will burn. Jurors surely knew they would be doxxed if they didn’t vote to convict; one potential juror was dismissed after he dared mention this fear.

    There is a debate to be had about police conduct. I’m not going to back the blue unconditionally after Charlottesville, Ashli Babbit, and the ruthless manhunt for January 6 rioters. Derek Chauvin would have carried out the same orders against us. However, what Derek Chauvin did to George Floyd isn’t even close to what happened to white man Daniel Shaver, gunned down in a hotel hallway by a police officer who was later acquitted and was paid for his mental suffering. This is about race, not police. I expect police will crack down further on law-abiding whites while ignoring black crime.

    The howls for Derek Chauvin’s head were primal. I haven’t heard such cries of triumph since O.J. Simpson was acquitted.


    Of course, Derek Chauvin was hardly a champion of white identity. In 2018, the Twin Cities Pioneer Press gave a fawning profile to his then-wife, Hmong refugee Kellie Chauvin. She called her husband a “gentleman” and “just a softie.” Less than two years later — just three days after George Floyd’s death — she divorced him. Her lawyer told journalists about her “utmost sympathy” for Floyd’s family.

    What’s so striking about the Derek Chauvin case is that it could have happened anywhere. Every police officer (or white person who lives in a black neighborhood) knows about the sob stories, the wailing, the lying, and the sudden switch from threats to begging and back again when blacks face cops. Floyd himself had tried this soft-shoe routine when he was arrested in 2019. Derek Chauvin and his three colleagues had probably seen far worse.

    Yet it was Derek Chauvin’s blasé attitude during the arrest, his business-like nature, that doomed him. If he had acted less professional, by panicking or begging Floyd to remain calm, it would have been different. The other officers were just as relaxed. They must feel dumbfounded that their attempts to subdue a raving man on drugs led to something close to a revolution. The prosecutor’s closing argument was something out of a nursery rhyme, denying that George Floyd’s heart problems and drug-taking caused his death, but rather that Derek Chauvin’s “heart was too small.” (The media loved it.)

    Whether a routine arrest like this becomes a cause depends on countless factors. If the teenager Darnella Frazier had not taken a video, nothing would have happened. Even with body cam footage, I suspect there would have been no case. Without a simple image to rouse the simple masses, no one would have cared.

    The sanctification of George Floyd makes this even more surreal. The #MeToo movement took down powerful men who had made inappropriate jokes or crude gestures decades ago, but a criminal who spent his last moments on earth trying to rip-off shopkeepers and lying to police has become a holy figure, complete with literal claims of miracles. George Floyd’s life and death were practically a caricature of what the crudest “racist” would conjure out of a hateful imagination. A white man with his record would have been treated exactly the same, but because Floyd was black, journalists made him a saint. Most people let others build their reality. Post-white America has a new faith.

    Fox News host Greg Gutfeld, author of The Bible of Unspeakable Truths and The Joy of Hate, said that even if Derek Chauvin wasn’t guilty of all charges, he thought the verdict was a good thing. “I want a verdict that keeps this country from going up in flames,” he explained. That’s the bravery of American conservatives for you. While the country didn’t “go up in flames,” there were some troubling signs last night that worse is to come.

    The guilty verdict didn’t calm the streets. It didn’t even calm the politicians. The President of the United States says that “this can be a moment of significant change.” Kamala Harris, whose parents are immigrants, intones that this won’t “heal the pain that existed for generations.” Barack and Michelle Obama want “true justice,” which requires “that we come to terms with the fact that Black Americans are treated differently, every day.” (I don’t think they mean affirmative action.) Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says the verdict wasn’t justice and doesn’t want people to think the system works. Empty-headed celebrities demand that more be done.

    The guilty verdict didn’t douse the fire; it fed the flames. It’s yet more proof: rioting works.

    And now, we’ve already had a member of Congress demanding that policing be abolished because it can’t be reformed:

    Rep. Tlaib represents Detroit, where the already-ruined city saw a huge increase in homicides and shootings in 2020, just another part of what was undoubtedly the largest single-year increase in the murder rate in American history. Almost all the added victims were black. “The community” doesn’t seem to care, so there’s no reason politicians should.

    Let’s hear no wailing about “black lives.” The main victims of the crime wave are black, with victims including children, partygoers, and funeral guests. Voters who elect progressive prosecutors don’t seem to care any more than the “community” does. Do they prefer bloodshed to good police work?

    Vox tells us BLM has led to a reduction in “police homicides” in areas where there were protests. Of course, at least some of these homicides would have been justified use of force. Yet the very same research Vox cites says that between 2014 and 2019, there were “somewhere between 1,000 and 6,000 more homicides than would have been expected [absent protests]” in those places. Even if we accept the unhinged premise that police suddenly stopped gunning down blacks for no reason, the result of BLM was thousands of dead blacks — and nice houses for the movement’s co-founder.

    Still, it’s not about blacks. It’s about us. Rudyard Kipling, a poet who wouldn’t get far in our affirmative action world, wrote:

    It is always a temptation for a rich and lazy nation,
    To puff and look important and to say: —
    “Though we know we should defeat you, we have not the time to meet you.
    We will therefore pay you cash to go away.”

    And that is called paying the Dane-geld;
    But we’ve proved it again and again,
    That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld
    You never get rid of the Dane.

    We paid the Dane-geld. We’ve shamefully paid it to people with far less nobility and courage than the Vikings. The Minnesota protester screaming that riots worked is right. They worked because they had media backing. If others ran the press, the Cannon Hinnant case alone could have changed everything. Instead, most whites haven’t heard of it, nor about the others of our race butchered every year.

    Our loss of identity leaves us vulnerable to moral blackmail. Whites seem to be in a permanent state of shellshock. White conservatives want to be left alone, with Tucker Carlson saying that what the nation needs “more than anything” is “a moment to catch our national breath.” Really? Conservatives know something is wrong, but don’t dare recognize the real problem. Republicans who collaborate with this rotten system have shut down even halting steps towards white identity.

    Meanwhile, over the last decade, white liberals have radically changed their views on race and actively discriminate against whites.
    It’s more correct to say that new views were inserted into their brains through hysterical media coverage of police shootings. Those who call themselves “very liberal” are hopelessly deluded. A majority think that police gun down over 1,000 unarmed black men a year — almost 100 times the actual number.



    Statistics can’t compete with sob-stories, and stories give people meaning. I believe many Americans get their moral purpose for life from them.

    There are also specific benefits in keeping the system going. Activists and politicians build careers. Blacks get a chance of hitting the “ghetto lottery” (assuming they aren’t killed) and becoming heroes. It’s a strong incentive to turn a petty scam into an epic showdown. Journalists who want to lead a social revolution or just get clicks (or both) fall right in line.

    Even as this is written, there is a case in Columbus, Ohio that could be our next George Floyd-style passion play. Officers arrived at a chaotic brawl and shot a black girl. Body cam footage shows the girl trying to stab someone before she was shot. Nonetheless, the image the Associated Press uses for the story is a Black Lives Matter protest. It looks like yet another case of a degenerate “community” causing chaos, attracting the police, and causing a racial confrontation.

    This is what the dead girl’s aunt told The Daily Beast:

    The police are going to lie. I’m so thankful that someone from the family was actually on the scene,” [Aunt] Bryant said . . . . “The police are going to lie. The police are going to cover up for themselves. They don’t care. At this point, I feel like they’re just out to kill Black people. They’re not here to protect and serve. That isn’t happening. That’s been over a long time ago. They’re not here to protect and serve. They’re here to kill Black folks.

    Like many other whites, I’m exhausted. Unlike Tucker Carlson, I don’t think we need a chance to catch our breath or pursue change more slowly. We need radical change.

    Every confrontation between a white officer and a non-white criminal is a potential riot. The process is corrupt because judges, jurors, and politicians know that the mob has a veto over the verdict. The rule of law is dead.

    The answer is separation. Without it, this will never stop.

    The strange reality is that there is almost no difference now between being a notorious white advocate or any white guy. Derek Chauvin went, in just one day, from a heartwarming “softie” who married a Hmong refugee to the embodiment of white supremacy. A few days ago, it was a soldier who stopped a black guy from accosting women. He had to be chased from his home. Tomorrow it could be you.

    You could try to stop a crime. You could fight back against an assault. Maybe you just look at someone the wrong way. Maybe you do nothing at all. But if you donated $10 to a cause the media don’t like — or even if you didn’t — you could be the mark for the next great hate hoax.

    I write this reluctantly. Many of us become white advocates kicking and screaming, afraid to see the truth. We all get here through experience, usually painful.

    However, no matter how far you run, how earnestly you plead, what you say, or even whom you marry, you will always be white to those with power. That means many despise you. At some point, you must decide to stand or kneel, and a society that kneels before the memory of a George Floyd is not one worth serving or saving.

    Whites created this country. They sustain it. Without whites, there is no America. America is an extension of Western Civilization, white civilization, on this continent. Whites pay to support people who hate, curse, and sometimes kill us. We gain nothing. They owe everything. What they have, we gave them, through weakness, folly, and good intensions.

    We deserve reparations for trillions wasted in a 60-year effort to babysit a population that pays us back with violence and hatred. Most importantly, we deserve liberation from this albatross that prevents any kind of real national life. Almost any price would be worth paying if we could be sovereign and free, something our ancestors took for granted.

    All the quasi-theological abstractions about “privilege” and “critical theory” melt away before one immutable truth: They need us; we don’t need them. Until we have the will to say so, all of us — including you — are just one “viral” incident away from ruin.

    https://www.amren.com/news/2021/04/w...-these-people/
    I'm not sure why you are using Daniel Shaver as an example. Daniel Shaver pointed what looked very much like a sniper rifle out of a window. When S.W.A.T. was called, after begging for his life, Shaver made a move that looked very much like he was going for a gun. His shooting was at least as justified as the shooting of Adam Toledo. Absolutely just as justified. As in I would not justify it, but based on the standard you have used you would have but for the fact that Daniel Shaver was otherwise a good upstanding citizen. And note, I'm not bringing race into it. Toledo was definitely a thug. But at the moment of his death he wasn't a real threat, he was a perceived threat. At the moment of Daniel Shaver's death he wasn't a real threat. He was a perceived threat. George Floyd, at the moment of his death, was not a threat. In fact he was dead for several minutes after Chauvin was treating him like a threat, rather than a medical emergency. You want to compare apples to apples, talk about Tony Timpa. But I'm glad you instead brought up Shaver because it better brings home the point that we all pick an choose which deaths we are outraged about.

    /rant

    Edit: New rant. And as for Ashli Babbit, we are supposed to simultaneously believe that Trump tried to call in the National Guard because he knew how dangerous and volitaile the situation was going to be and yet be shocked and outraged that ONE protester got shoot apparently trying to break through a barracaded window that was already severly cracked. What do you think National Guard Troops would have done to Ashli Babbit under those circumstances? And if that D.C. police officer just wanted to kill Trump supporters, as the alt-right claims, then why did he just shoot one?

    /end second rant
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-22-2021 at 05:40 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  13. #11
    To those who think like the OP: So separate yourselves already.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Ah, Amren. A classic.
    I'm not familiar with it, and when I clicked the link it was blocked by content filtering. I can guess why.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What do you think National Guard Troops would have done to Ashli Babbit under those circumstances?
    I dunno, NOT shoot her? I have slightly more faith in the NG to not shoot an unarmed woman because she's peeking through a barricade.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    To those who think like the OP: So separate yourselves already.
    Trust me, we're working on it.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Every other ethnicity has managed to build a productive community in America.
    Greenwood got built, thrived, got burned, got rebuilt better, and thrived again.

    There's a fine batch of stereotypes in this thread. I've known black people who resembled none of them at all, and white people who fit these stereotypes perfectly. I'm a libertarian and proud of it, and I do not live by stereotypes. People have been trying to turn this place into Stormfront since it was created. I'm sick of it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-22-2021 at 06:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Trust me, we're working on it.
    Sure you are.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Greenwood got built, thrived, got burned, got rebuilt better, and thrived again.

    There's a fine batch of stereotypes in this thread. I'm a libertarian and proud of it, and I do not live by stereotypes. People have been trying to turn this place into Storefront since it was created. I'm sick of it.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again."

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    When white people get chased out of the cities, where will they go? the Ozarks.

    When black people run out of white people to stab, where will they go? the Ozarks.
    Hoards of city folk won't make it across the flatlands to even see the Ozarks, doesn't matter what color they are..

    Can you envision Dallas trying to traverse West Tx. and Oklahoma unscathed? Memphis is probably the closest "Big City" and hoards would never make it across Eastern Mo./Ar. There are too many easy targets that won't present geographical problems let alone people problems.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    When white people get chased out of the cities, where will they go? the Ozarks.

    When black people run out of white people to stab, where will they go? the Ozarks.
    I don't think so...
    My boss is a white guy married to a black woman, and her nephew works here also. We were discussing Johnson's Shut-ins and I showed nephew a picture and mentioned that I had encouraged boss to go. His reply was that wife wouldn't let him as that isn't the kind of place "people of color" would go to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Greenwood got built, thrived, got burned, got rebuilt better, and thrived again.
    Greenwood? Seems an obscure example, which doesn't really help your point.

    and I do not live by stereotypes.
    I don't either. I live by facts. Facts sometimes makes people uncomfortable.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Greenwood? Seems an obscure example, which doesn't really help your point.
    It isn't all that obscure this year, and I didn't have a point. The example disproves your claim. If you want to play, "It's the exception that proves the rule" games, go ahead. But your claim is anything but a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It isn't all that obscure this year, and I didn't have a point. The example disproves your claim. If you want to play, "It's the exception that proves the rule" games, go ahead. But your claim is anything but a fact.
    You found one productive black neighborhood in all of America.

    Compared to the hundreds? Of ghettos?

    lol
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  26. #23
    Your math is faulty. I cited one example.

    If statistics say a sizeable percentage of them have a self-defeating weakness, I'd say it's tribalism that leads to gangs. And tribalism is what you're selling.

    Don't want none.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  27. #24
    Welfare has been disproportionately destructive to blacks in America. Prior to the 60's they were on a trajectory over many decades of steady improvement in standards of living, education, and productivity. The great majority grew up in two-parent households. Since the 60s the government has been subsidizing nonproductivity and economic stagnancy for the poor, with the predictable result of getting more of what they subsidize. If the central managers got out of the way and let free people pursue their interests, most whites and blacks would find that they have more to gain than to lose by living at peace with and interacting directly with each other, and the general rule of human beings of all races to be productive and work for the improvement of their and their children's lives would obtain.

    Truthfully, I'd say it obtains as a general rule even in the status quo. But government intervention has obstructed it significantly.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 04-22-2021 at 08:44 AM.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Welfare has been disproportionately destructive to blacks in America. Prior to the 60's they were on a trajectory over many decades of steady improvement in standards of living, education, and productivity. The great majority grew up in two-parent households. Since the 60s the government has been subsidizing nonproductivity and economic stagnancy for the poor, with the predictable result of getting more of what they subsidize. If the central managers got out of the way and let free people pursue their interests, most whites and blacks would find that they have more to gain than to lose by living at peace with and interacting directly with each other, and the general rule of human beings of all races to be productive and work for the improvement of their and their children's lives would obtain.

    Truthfully, I'd say it obtains as a general rule even in the status quo. But government intervention has obstructed it significantly.
    Regardless of what could/should be, the here and now is a mess.

    Those who have chosen to live in the cities are going to reap the fruits of what they've sown and they're just now starting to whine about it.

    Government is never the solution but here we are.

  30. #26
    It’s Not a Race War. It’s Something Much Bigger

    https://amgreatness.com/2021/04/21/i...g-much-bigger/

    Do not confuse the tactic for the strategy.

    By Dan Proft April 21, 2021

    The Left wants a race war in America because they cannot otherwise win the ideological war they are waging.

    The former is a cover for the latter.

    Outside of Ivy League faculty lounges, Marxism cannot be sold on its merits. Whether in Central America or Eastern Europe, Marxists consistently have laid waste to the proletariat they promised to elevate. Rather than shift the means of production and power to the masses to achieve a truly just and equitable society, Marxism in its various forms has killed upwards of 100 million people since its ideological debut in the late 19th century.

    Today’s Marxism, therefore, lacks a compelling or substantive historical case and thus necessitates a righteous façade. So today’s Marxists downplay their true interest in destroying the nuclear family by marketing themselves as Black Lives Matter, merely pretending their primary interest is ameliorating racial wrongs past and present, because that is the best way to capture the attention of Americans.

    Like the gelatinous creatures in “Invasion of the Body Snatchers,” today’s Marxists infiltrate K-12 school systems, college campuses, the arts, media, and government regulatory agencies, and replace sapient beings with their Marxist duplicates. “Gosh, Sally looks the same but I don’t remember her wearing a P-hat and scrawling out ‘Whiteness is the Real Pandemic’ placards in the staff break room.”

    Today’s Marxist tactics are purely about political expediency. Since both political parties support bribing people with their own money, one more $1400 “relief” check doesn’t generate the unbridled, unthinking, and institutionally destabilizing reactions today’s Marxists seek. Thus it is far more effective to zero in on an important aspect of how people identify themselves—that is, their race—and reduce them to nothing more than that race, followed by assigning “oppressor” and “victim” name tags accordingly.

    Then it’s off to the races, so to speak, where every problem is sourced to America’s allegedly racist DNA and every solution is found through atonement by the oppressor racial groups, though absolution will never be granted.

    Today’s Marxists are not to be confused with yesterday’s Black Nationalists. In fact, they are happy to include other factions on the intersectional spectrum. For example, demanding that men be able to play women’s sports, promoting hysteria around crimes against Asian Americans, or decriminalizing consensual incest are goals welcomed alongside racial reparations, for they provide the potential for acquiring political power, which is the Marxists’ only principle.

    In fact, in advance of obtaining political power, today’s Marxists are even happy to careen from race-obsessed to colorblind. Take the death of former U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick.

    Today’s Marxists seized on Sicknick’s death as an opportunity to demonize Trump voters, whether present at the Capitol on January 6 or not. They invented and perpetuated the fiction that Sicknick was murdered, which is now thoroughly debunked, in order to recast the lawlessness at the Capitol as another manifestation of white supremacy.

    Today’s Marxists, including their fellow travelers in Congress and the D.C. press corps, simultaneously mourned the dead officer while impugning his department as complicit in the melee on January 6 and racist. Their sophistry went along these lines:

    1) White Trump voters got away with rioting and murdering a cop;

    2) They are violent insurrectionists who attempted a coup;

    3) The police would have opened fire and massacred those who stormed the Capitol had they been black; and

    4) You will be lumped in with the insurrectionists unless you disavow any concerns, complaints, or questions about the administration of the 2020 election in any state or locality in order to reenter civil society but your Trump vote will remain on your permanent record for social credit purposes.

    With incidents such as these, long before a factual accounting of what actually transpired, comes the snap judgment, the moral panic, the professional agitators’ performative protests, and weeks or months of stilted media coverage repeating what today’s Marxists want to be remembered and glossing over what they want to be forgotten.

    The same goes for police-involved shootings.

    The details blend together such that only the most dogged news consumer can distinguish the facts in the cases involving the names we are told to repeat aloud like it is an incantation that will heal the nation: George Floyd, Michael Brown, Breonna Taylor, Philando Castile, Eric Garner, et al.

    And that’s the point. Take with you only what you were told to feel and none of what you were told not to recall.

    Fundamentally, today’s Marxist is the sentimental barbarian. You are good. Don’t think. Feel. Whatever you feel is your truth. Since you are good, act in accordance with your feelings.

    This is who C. S. Lewis wrote about when he observed, “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.”

    Today’s Marxists’ ideological pursuit of tyrannical control transcends race, which is merely a stealth bomber in their fleet. This is not a race war. It’s something much bigger.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Greenwood got built, thrived, got burned, got rebuilt better, and thrived again.

    There's a fine batch of stereotypes in this thread. I've known black people who resembled none of them at all, and white people who fit these stereotypes perfectly. I'm a libertarian and proud of it, and I do not live by stereotypes. People have been trying to turn this place into Stormfront since it was created. I'm sick of it.
    It doesn't go directly from zero to stormfront. There are a lot of people in the middle before you get there.

    I don't hate anyone. But I mean come on it's been 150 years since the end of slavery and 50 years since the end of the civil rights movement. Blacks have every oportunity to better themselves and their lives in the country. If they don't take it that is on them. I'm tired of hearing about all this crap.

    Take away the cops from all their inner city neighborhoods. Let them kill and rob each other until they come to their senses.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't hate anyone. But I mean come on it's been 150 years since the end of slavery and 50 years since the end of the civil rights movement. Blacks have every oportunity to better themselves and their lives in the country. If they don't take it that is on them. I'm tired of hearing about all this crap.
    The worst thing you can do to a person is to get them to take on the label of "victim". And yet, that's what the left wants to do. Make people feel like they're being victimized because of who they are. After all, why bother with those opportunities you speak of if you believe it's a pointless effort?

    I grew up a poor white kid in a poor black neighborhood outside of DC. My primary advantage over my friends was not that I was white - it was that I didn't have people telling me every day of my life that I was a victim of society. I had the belief that if I wanted something, I could work to get it. And if I worked hard enough or smart enough, I could get it. My friends were told a whole different story.

    Later in life, I worked for a few unions. Again, their message to union members was that the company is taking advantage of us and the only way to make it better was to stand together against them. I was literally paying people to convince me that I was being victimized. After all, if I was a happy, productive worker, I wouldn't need a union.

    So, when you say, "it's on them", I think you underestimate how seductive that message is. And how relentlessly it's drilled into their heads since birth. And the chances of most of them getting the opposite message - that you can do whatever you want if you work hard enough - are slim. I doubt anyone from my neighborhood would have even known there was another viewpoint. The question shouldn't be, "why do so many blacks fail?", the question is why so few succeed.

    The left LOVES victims. They need victims to retain their power.

    In my mind, the goal shouldn't be a further separation, but an enlightened awakening to get the message out that there are no collective victims - only individual victims. Don't be one and you will succeed.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Welfare has been disproportionately destructive to blacks in America. Prior to the 60's they were on a trajectory over many decades of steady improvement in standards of living, education, and productivity. The great majority grew up in two-parent households. Since the 60s the government has been subsidizing nonproductivity and economic stagnancy for the poor, with the predictable result of getting more of what they subsidize. If the central managers got out of the way and let free people pursue their interests, most whites and blacks would find that they have more to gain than to lose by living at peace with and interacting directly with each other, and the general rule of human beings of all races to be productive and work for the improvement of their and their children's lives would obtain.

    Truthfully, I'd say it obtains as a general rule even in the status quo. But government intervention has obstructed it significantly.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Invisible Man again.

    The following applies today every bit as much as it did when Mises said it seventy years ago - even more so, in fact, given the increasing prevalence of so-called "Critical Race Theory":

    "[R]ace theory begins to conflict with the liberal social theory at the point where it begins to preach the struggle between races. But it has no better arguments to advance in this connection than those of other militaristic social theories. The saying of Heraclitus "that war is the father of all things" remains unproven dogma. It, too, fails to demonstrate how the social structure could have grown out of destruction and annihilation. Nay, the race theorists too—in so far as they try to judge unbiased and not simply to follow their sympathy for the ideology of militarism and conflict—have to admit that war has to be condemned [... Race theories] are irrelevant so far as Liberalism is concerned. [They] cannot shake the assertion that civilization is a work of peaceful co-operation."
    -- Ludwig von Mises, Socialism: An Economic and Sociological Analysis (1951)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-22-2021 at 11:25 AM.

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    Platform · Our Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise


    HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There's a fine batch of stereotypes in this thread. I've known black people who resembled none of them at all, and white people who fit these stereotypes perfectly. I'm a libertarian and proud of it, and I do not live by stereotypes. People have been trying to turn this place into Stormfront since it was created. I'm sick of it.
    Thank God you do not live by stereotypes while simultaneously making note of them. Your brain would never forgive you for organizing information into general categories and acting upon that information. Statistics have no meaning in your world, and you are better for it. Truly, you are the enlightened man who has ascended beyond game theory.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    If statistics say a sizeable percentage of them have a self-defeating weakness, I'd say it's tribalism that leads to gangs. And tribalism is what you're selling.

    Don't want none.
    The enlightened man fails to understood the nature of the species he belongs to. While you may have escaped tribalism in all its forms due to your enlightenment, the rest of the species has not and is not so damn stupid as to take your lead. Nobody has to "sell" tribalism, the species engages in it because it has benefits to them that your enlightenment does not. Tribalism does not just lead to gangs but also to civilization itself. The very same tribalism that created the civilization that enabled you the luxury of obtaining philosophical enlightenment rather than grinding out a meager living in extreme poverty.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2019, 08:42 PM
  2. The Counted People killed by police in the US
    By twomp in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2015, 10:09 PM
  3. How People Deal With Police In The UK
    By kcchiefs6465 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 02:24 PM
  4. And they wonder why people are afraid of the police
    By Umbro2914 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 12:18 AM
  5. People in TN want a police state
    By seapilot in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 06:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •