Thread: What is “Cyber Polygon”

What is “Cyber Polygon”

“The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump

I do wonder if they'll squash this since it's getting a lot of coverage.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    bump

I do wonder if they'll squash this since it's getting a lot of coverage.

Like the plandemic, I don’t think they will let the 1% of us interrupt their plans. Even on this site, there isn’t much interest, let alone outrage.

For example, while all ears and eyes are consumed by the Floyd/Chauvin case which should be a local matter, there is talk about “nationalizing” police which nobody seems to be paying attention to.

The New World Order is blossoming before our very eyes.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

These people are so full of it. Retail 'cybercrime' is ongoing and the tools and methods to combat it are well known. Some old farts have figured 'here is a new piece of @%# we can fearmonger to profit from'.

It's looking likely that this is them telegraphing and coordinating the crisis they will provoke themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Like the plandemic, I don’t think they will let the 1% of us interrupt their plans. Even on this site, there isn’t much interest, let alone outrage.

For example, while all ears and eyes are consumed by the Floyd/Chauvin case which should be a local matter, there is talk about “nationalizing” police which nobody seems to be paying attention to.

My outrage supply is running low.

From what I gathered in a quick scan of all three videos, is that the new "angle" is a "cyber pandemic" that, whatever form it takes, the result is the complete shutdown of global commerce. The global planners are planting the seeds of fear to normalize their usual police state response.

That about the long and short of it?

OK, fine, that's a big problem...I've been convinced that "they" will release a real biological pathogen that will kill about 7 billion of us.

How outraged do I need to be? I'm as prepped as any human being can be, realizing that no one can foresee every exigency and prepare for it.

The Marxist mobs and Jacobinite jackoffs want to burn me out of my home and cut off my head because of who I am and my political beliefs.

That's the clear and present danger I'm dealing with.

Furthermore, every one of us knows how to stop these villains.

We have the tools, the legal justification, the moral high ground and the know-how to eliminate these people as threats to our very existence.

We lack the will.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

They're trying to federalize everything so there is no escape across state lines, such as how a few states have apparently already passed state legislation banning "vaccine passports". Can't have a uniform global legal system while states can still set their own rules. They've been quietly trying to federalize everything possible and that really ramped up during the Trump administration, while people were distracted by his reality show.

As you know, the Cyber Polygon exercise has been done a couple years in a row already. What's concerning is that this year it could follow the same Event 201 script and "go live" a couple months later. I noted that it was 74 days after Event 201 that the "covid" story was inserted into the media stream and it's been downhill from there. 9/11/21 is only 64 days after the upcoming Cyber Polygon exercise...and we know that these drills/exercises often go live soon after the exercises depicting them conclude.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book