Thread: Navy ships capture video of pyramid-shaped UFOs, orbs flying above

Navy ships capture video of pyramid-shaped UFOs, orbs flying above

Navy ships capture video of pyramid-shaped UFOs, orbs flying above

By Yaron Steinbuch
    April 12, 2021

The Pentagon has admitted that a US Navy destroyer captured this eerie night-vision footage of mysterious flashing objects flying above it and another warship.

The green-tinged video was gathered by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force and leaked to filmmaker Jeremy Corbell, who made the documentary “Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers,” and KLAS TV news director George Knapp, the Sun reported.

Corbell said he verified the startling video’s authenticity after gaining information from an intelligence briefing from the Pentagon, where officials confirmed the footage was shot by the Navy but did not describe the contents.

In the short clip, recorded by personnel aboard the USS Russell, three faint orbs are seen hovering above the warship. A triangular object also is seen in the footage.

Corbell also shared three images captured by the USS Omaha of an unidentified “spherical” craft.

“It is noted that the ‘spherical’ craft was suspected to be a transmedium vehicle and was observed descending into the water without destruction,” Corbell said, according to the news outlet.

“It is noted that the ‘spherical’ craft could not be found upon entry to the water — and that a submarine was used in the search,” he added.

The incidents were discussed on May 1, 2020, during a classified briefing conducted by the Office of Naval Intelligence about the unidentified craft.

read more:
    https://nypost.com/2021/04/12/us-nav...ufos-overhead/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I captured one of those MFs. It is tied up in my basement right now, to be unleashed if @oyarde steps foot on my property again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I captured one of those MFs. It is tied up in my basement right now, to be unleashed if @oyarde steps foot on my property again.
    pfft , we have a bunch of them .
    Do something Danke

Pretty soon they'll be faking an alien attack.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Pretty soon they'll be faking an alien attack.

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform · Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise

HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube