Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 86

Thread: Tucker Carlson doubles down, yes you ARE getting replaced.

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    You are trying to talk sense into a person that thinks some Arabic words being found in Spanish is evidence the Reconquista did not achieve its aim. The Spanish asserted cultural dominance and forced assimilation upon those that wanted to stay. Americans failing to force assimilation on those that came here has proven to be a grievous mistake.

    Christendom kicking out the Muslims is the only reason we are on this message board having this discussion. Thank God for Poland's Winged Hussars and King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain.
    +Rep for the hat tip to the winged Hussars. If Vienna would have fallen in the 15 or 1600s we would have been as screwed as the Byzantine Empire. It's a shame that that history is no longer taught. Pierzstix (one of the few people I was glad to see banned) actually called the Greek and Armenian genocide blowback after initially denying it, and called me a despicable liar when I said that Europe would have fallen into a dark age if Vienna had fallen. There is great and seething hatred for all the good that Western Civilization has produced.
    ...



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    +Rep for the hat tip to the winged Hussars. If Vienna would have fallen in the 15 or 1600s we would have been as screwed as the Byzantine Empire. It's a shame that that history is no longer taught. Pierzstix (one of the few people I was glad to see banned) actually called the Greek and Armenian genocide blowback after initially denying it, and called me a despicable liar when I said that Europe would have fallen into a dark age if Vienna had fallen. There is great and seething hatred for all the good that Western Civilization has produced.
    There is great hatred for Western Civilization both from within and without. The amount of self-loathing enabled by peace and prosperity is a frightening indictment of the species. All perspective of what humanity is actually like and what difficult decisions must be made to ensure the continuance of one's kith and kin is lost due to abject ignorance and the glorification of groups of people whose struggles stem from the incompetence of their ancestors. It is nothing less than the logically fallacious and practically nonsensical "virtue of the oppressed" run amok. The greatest lie many of us are raised to believe is that all other people are just like us. No, the only other people just like us are the ones that share the same values. Elevating people of different values to equivalency becomes suicidal the moment those different values demand your subjugation. Mankind would have been left in the Dark Ages if Christians had not known better and treated Muslims as their equivalent, because such weakness would have proved fatal in due time.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Vienna... Also, imagine how the course of history would have changed if 20% of the population of Vienna was militant Turkish Muslim in the sieges of 1529 and 1683. I know there are some Liberty loving Muslims so that is why I wrote militant.

    We are being told that the constitution (specifically freedom of speech, states rights, 2nd Amendment, and other foundations of our nation) are because of white supremacy. THIS IS SEDITION, not people rioting on capitol hill for the orange man! I do not mind anyone of any gender, color, etc. who comes here as long as they respect the foundation.

    The reason people want to migrate here is because of the prosperity given to us by these foundations. I welcome those who respect that, like the rooftop Koreans from the LA riots, but to welcome people who are against these beliefs is suicidal.

    The American population isn't perfect, but to continually welcome those who overwhelmingly are against the 2nd Amendment, for gov handouts, etc. will destroy what we are.

    I am very peaceful, but I will defend myself against anyone who would disarm me. Is there a difference between a foreign army who forcibly tries to disarm me vs an endless migration of people who vote for my government to forcibly disarm me?

    California once elected Reagan as governor. Those days are long gone. With all his faults he was way better than Gavin Newsom. Texas, yes Texas, almost elected Beto "Hell Yes We're Coming For Your AKs" O'rourke.

    This is why Leftatarians, posing as anarchists, are lefties.
    ...

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Vienna... Also, imagine how the course of history would have changed if 20% of the population of Vienna was militant Turkish Muslim in the sieges of 1529 and 1683. I know there are some Liberty loving Muslims so that is why I wrote militant.

    We are being told that the constitution (specifically freedom of speech, states rights, 2nd Amendment, and other foundations of our nation) are because of white supremacy. THIS IS SEDITION, not people rioting on capitol hill for the orange man! I do not mind anyone of any gender, color, etc. who comes here as long as they respect the foundation.

    The reason people want to migrate here is because of the prosperity given to us by these foundations. I welcome those who respect that, like the rooftop Koreans from the LA riots, but to welcome people who are against these beliefs is suicidal.

    The American population isn't perfect, but to continually welcome those who overwhelmingly are against the 2nd Amendment, for gov handouts, etc. will destroy what we are.

    I am very peaceful, but I will defend myself against anyone who would disarm me. Is there a difference between a foreign army who forcibly tries to disarm me vs an endless migration of people who vote for my government to forcibly disarm me?

    California once elected Reagan as governor. Those days are long gone. With all his faults he was way better than Gavin Newsom. Texas, yes Texas, almost elected Beto "Hell Yes We're Coming For Your AKs" O'rourke.

    This is why Leftatarians, posing as anarchists, are lefties.
    It sounds like we are close enough to the same on this issue.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If tomorrow we shipped all the Arabs back to sand-land, 500 years from now there would still be zero Arabic words in american english.

    Besides "hummus"
    falafel: "Am I a joke to you?"

    algebra: "Hey, what about me?"

    falafel: "Shut up, algebra! You're an Anglicization of an Arabic word. Go pound sand, half-breed!"

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    PlatformOur Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanActionDonateMerchandise


    HOMEFacebookTwitterYouTube

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    falafel: "Am I a joke to you?"

    algebra: "Hey, what about me?"

    falafel: "Shut up, algebra! You're an Anglicization of an Arabic word. Go pound sand, half-breed!"
    I haven't heard of either of those words. Don't need 'em.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "We" are not the ones that will be doing the ethnic cleansing.

    "We" are the ones trying to prevent the ethnic cleansing of us.
    That's nice, dear.



    However, it has nothing to do with what I said or what Swordsmyth said.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    You are trying to talk sense into a person that thinks some Arabic words being found in Spanish is evidence the Reconquista did not achieve its aim.
    The Reconquista achieved its aim, but its aim was not what Swordsmyth said it was, nor did it accomplish the ends that Swordsmyth said that it did.


    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    The Spanish asserted cultural dominance
    I'm not even sure what those words mean when put together.


    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Christendom kicking out the Muslims is the only reason we are on this message board having this discussion.
    Why do you say that?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Vienna... Also, imagine how the course of history would have changed if 20% of the population of Vienna was militant Turkish Muslim in the sieges of 1529 and 1683. I know there are some Liberty loving Muslims so that is why I wrote militant.

    We are being told that the constitution (specifically freedom of speech, states rights, 2nd Amendment, and other foundations of our nation) are because of white supremacy. THIS IS SEDITION, not people rioting on capitol hill for the orange man! I do not mind anyone of any gender, color, etc. who comes here as long as they respect the foundation.

    The reason people want to migrate here is because of the prosperity given to us by these foundations. I welcome those who respect that, like the rooftop Koreans from the LA riots, but to welcome people who are against these beliefs is suicidal.

    The American population isn't perfect, but to continually welcome those who overwhelmingly are against the 2nd Amendment, for gov handouts, etc. will destroy what we are.

    I am very peaceful, but I will defend myself against anyone who would disarm me. Is there a difference between a foreign army who forcibly tries to disarm me vs an endless migration of people who vote for my government to forcibly disarm me?

    California once elected Reagan as governor. Those days are long gone. With all his faults he was way better than Gavin Newsom. Texas, yes Texas, almost elected Beto "Hell Yes We're Coming For Your AKs" O'rourke.

    This is why Leftatarians, posing as anarchists, are lefties.
    You must spread some reputation around.........

    Assimilation is an absolute necessity and therefore very low immigration is a must.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Ask the Spanish language why it's full of Arabic words.
    Because they were brutally occupied.
    They would be speaking Arabic if they didn't drive the invaders out of Spain, it's just a shame they didn't drive them out of N. Africa and Outremer and restore European civilization to all of the former Roman empire.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Not just history.

    The reconquista didn't actually remove "the replacements," nor did it prevent or undo their integration. Even the Spanish Inquisition couldn't produce the ethnic cleaning that Swordsmyth hopes will occur in the US.
    They did far better than you seem to believe.
    They would have done a more thorough job but they did a religious cleansing not an ethnic one, just as I want a cultural/ideological purge and not an ethnic one. (a point I have made many times and that you continue to lie about)

    Muslims have historically done a much better job of ethnic cleansing than Christians because their religion is one of violence and tyranny.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    You are trying to talk sense into a person that thinks some Arabic words being found in Spanish is evidence the Reconquista did not achieve its aim. The Spanish asserted cultural dominance and forced assimilation upon those that wanted to stay. Americans failing to force assimilation on those that came here has proven to be a grievous mistake.

    Christendom kicking out the Muslims is the only reason we are on this message board having this discussion. Thank God for Poland's Winged Hussars and King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain.
    Amen.

    And pray that we receive such miracles again.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That's nice, dear.

    However, it has nothing to do with what I said or what Swordsmyth said.
    Are you smoking crack?

    You said, in the post previous to that:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Even the Spanish Inquisition couldn't produce the ethnic cleaning that Swordsmyth hopes will occur in the US.
    So you are boldly asserting that Sword, and myself, since I am in agreement on this issue, want ethnic cleansing.

    How in the hell can you deny that is what the conversation is about?

    You brought it up.

    Unban Zippy...at least he was intellectually honest.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  17. #44
    Tucker Carlson doubles down, yes you ARE getting replaced.
    It would be sadly ironic if in coming decades some White House occupant got replaced by someone of Iraqi semitic race and forced Foxnews owners to tell Tucker exactly what he told some civilians of other races in 2006.

    Quote:
    As the war turned sour, many commentators came to feel regret, and even shame, for having supported it.
    In one 2006 recording, Carlson says that although “I hate the war … I just have zero sympathy for them [Iraqis] or their culture. A culture where people just don’t use toilet paper or forks.” When his interlocutor says it’s understandable that Iraqis want Americans “off their soil,” Carlson responds, “They can just shut the f*ck up and obey, is my view. And, you know, the second we leave, they’re going to be calling for us to return, because they can’t govern themselves.”
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...arlson/584746/



    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Because they were brutally occupied.
    They would be speaking Arabic if they didn't drive the invaders out of Spain, it's just a shame they didn't drive them out of N. Africa and Outremer and restore European civilization to all of the former Roman empire.
    Mongols allegedly brutally conquered much of the world but occupied those lands somewhat meekly apparently, that may explain why mongol language is spoken in a tiny part of the world today.
    But European invasion of Americas was done in somewhat cultured fashion but somehow languages in Americas today are heavily loaded with English, Spanish words and native Indian languages are spoken rarely in mianstream media.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The Reconquista achieved its aim, but its aim was not what Swordsmyth said it was, nor did it accomplish the ends that Swordsmyth said that it did.
    My response to Anti Federalist was specific in its purpose - to dissuade him from wasting his time.

    I'm not even sure what those words mean when put together.
    Obviously.

    Why do you say that?
    Islam's "Golden Age" was overrated and long dead by the time of Christendom's Renaissance and Enlightenment. The world is infinitely better off for them getting driven out of Europe.

  19. #46
    The Demoncrats know damn good and well that the people of this country see right through their bull$#@! now that they have ramped everything up to a $#@!ing 11, and the only ones dumb enough to vote for them is an illiterate replacement population. Like Tucker said, if the immigrants were coming from Poland, who on average vote Republican 11 to 1, there would be a border wall in place and enforced by next Wednesday.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They would have done a more thorough job but they did a religious cleansing not an ethnic one, just as I want a cultural/ideological purge and not an ethnic one.
    So white people are not being ethnically replaced, they're being... ideologically replaced? With people who are ideologically nonwhite?

    ... and you want to purge the ideological nonwhites?


    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Muslims have historically done a much better job of ethnic cleansing than Christians because their religion is one of violence and tyranny.
    Historically you're completely incorrect, and Spain is the perfect example of that.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So you are boldly asserting that Sword, and myself, since I am in agreement on this issue, want ethnic cleansing.
    Sword said the "replacements" could (and implied should) be removed like what happened in the reconquista.


    Do you think that people should be removed like in the reconquista?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    So white people are not being ethnically replaced, they're being... ideologically replaced? With people who are ideologically nonwhite?

    ... and you want to purge the ideological nonwhites?




    Historically you're completely incorrect, and Spain is the perfect example of that.
    You just can't quit being racist.
    Some demoncrats are like you and care about genociding whites others only care that they replace Americans and our freedom culture with communists of any color.
    I only care about getting rid of communists and preserving freedom culture while preventing genocide.

    And I am absolutely correct about history, they just got driven out of Spain.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sword said the "replacements" could (and implied should) be removed like what happened in the reconquista.


    Do you think that people should be removed like in the reconquista?

    You support genocide against Whites. Be at least honest.

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You just can't quit being racist.
    I'm not the one who thinks immigration is anti-caucasianism.


    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And I am absolutely correct about history, they just got driven out of Spain.
    They didn't get driven out of Spain, they became part of Spain. Spanish language, culture, and genetics all seem to agree on that point.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    You support genocide against Whites. Be at least honest.
    I don't support any genocide against anyone.

    However, if you think that permitting nonwhites to exist constitutes white genocide, then I can see why you might think that I support genocide. I do support the existence of nonwhites.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I don't support any genocide against anyone.

    However, if you think that permitting nonwhites to exist constitutes white genocide, then I can see why you might think that I support genocide. I do support the existence of nonwhites.
    So opposing mass immigration is supporting a genocide against non whites for you?

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    So opposing mass immigration is supporting a genocide against non whites for you?
    No. Immigration is not genocide and lack of immigration is also not genocide.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    No. Immigration is not genocide and lack of immigration is also not genocide.
    What about genocide? Is genocide genocide?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What about genocide? Is genocide genocide?
    Genocide is genocide but "genocide" is not genocide.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Genocide is genocide but "genocide" is not genocide.
    Your position on genocide is clear, you do not support it. Do you support "genocide"?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Your position on genocide is clear, you do not support it. Do you support "genocide"?
    Yes.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Do you think that people should be removed like in the reconquista?
    Yes, if here illegally, without a moment's hesitation.

    And "legal" immigration should be subject to at least a ten year absolute moratorium.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, if here illegally, without a moment's hesitation.
    Takes quite a twist to pretend that the conversation is at all about illegal immigration.



    You were more honest in the other thread, so it's not like I really needed to ask.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Tucker Carlson NOW
    By Warlord in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 12:22 AM
  2. Tucker Carlson (again :) )
    By goldenequity in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2017, 03:26 PM
  3. FYI on Tucker Carlson
    By Jeremy in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 09:36 AM
  4. Tucker Carlson
    By Bluedevil in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:16 PM
  5. RP on Tucker Carlson again
    By dagnytaggart in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 11:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •