Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 62

Thread: Tucker Carlson is plain wrong | Dick Morris reacts

  1. #1

    Tucker Carlson is plain wrong | Dick Morris reacts



    Democrat-controlled narrative: immigrants = votes for Democrats

    The truth: legitimate immigration (of foreign people who want to live in the US, legally) is a powerful force for good in the US. The illegal immigration being conducted on the US border is actually a form of demographic warfare being fought using illegal means and has nothing to do with the inherent desirability of immigration-as-such. And while white Americans are a majority in the US, there are no "hard" racial boundaries any longer (and why should there be?!), many historically influential, inter-generational American families are not white at all, and everyone who has naturalized is an American-as-such (this is true "color-blindness"... if you're a citizen, you're a citizen, case-closed). As I understand, my great-great grandparents on my mother's side were immigrants from a European country. That makes me plain American "white bread" but it's not like my ancestors arrived on the Mayflower. I am the descendant of immigrants and I think everyone who believes in the values that this country was founded on will agree that immigrants become full citizens once they have naturalized, and so on to their descendants.

    Don't let the Democrats control the narrative!! (looking at you, Tucker... )
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 04-12-2021 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Corrected a factual error
    Jesus Is Lord



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    And while white Americans are the single largest demographic in the US, they are not a majority,
    The census disagrees with you.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The census disagrees with you.
    Well, what the heck, I remember reading an article just a couple years ago that we had crossed the boundary into a non-majority plurality - either my memory has failed me or there has been a huge demographic swing in the meantime. Either way, I'll correct the OP... thanks for the catch...
    Jesus Is Lord

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Democrat-controlled narrative: immigrants = votes for Democrats
    First generation migrants, "legal" or not, overwhelmingly vote for more government.

    I have posted voluminous information confirming this fact, I am not about to go back and compile it all again.

    You prove your point to me: show me one, just one, poll, survey, exit poll or data point that shows a broad swath of first generation migrants voting for less government.

    Narrow poll sectors of upper class Cubans for instance, will not count.

    The truth: legitimate immigration (of foreign people who want to live in the US, legally) is a powerful force for good in the US.
    From where? Thinking what? From what background?

    Importing a million Maximo Alverezs' is a hell of different proposition than importing a million Ilhain Omars'.

    The illegal immigration being conducted on the US border is actually a form of demographic warfare being fought using illegal means and has nothing to do with the inherent desirability of immigration-as-such.
    Yes it is, without a doubt.

    Warfare against whom...if we assume your first point, that whiteness has almost been washed away in the unwholesome flood, and is meaningless?
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Well, what the heck, I remember reading an article just a couple years ago that we had crossed the boundary into a non-majority plurality - either my memory has failed me or there has been a huge demographic swing in the meantime. Either way, I'll correct the OP... thanks for the catch...
    A couple years ago nonwhites surpassed whites in the under-16 age group in the USA. It's just in that age group, not the whole population. But this was a news story that was reported. So that might be what you remember.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    A couple years ago nonwhites surpassed whites in the under-16 age group in the USA. It's just in that age group, not the whole population. But this was a news story that was reported. So that might be what you remember.
    Reported with glee by the Marxist media organs.

    The Great Replacement is only a racist conspiracy theory when you don't agree with it.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The truth: legitimate immigration (of foreign people who want to live in the US, legally) is a powerful force for good in the US.
    Almost all of those who immigrate here by illegal means also want to live in the US legally. But they can't. There is no legal means of immigrating here available to them. So they resort to coming the only way they can, which is illegally.

    If we repealed all those legal restrictions on immigration that make it impossible for all those immigrants who want to be able to come here legally to do so, then practically all immigration would be precisely the type that you classify here as "legitimate immigration," and there would not exist an illegal immigration problem.

    I don't know your views, so I can't say if this is something you would support or not. But most of the time when I encounter people who say that they're not against immigration in general, but only against illegal immigration, and I make this point to them, it turns out they don't like this idea, and it really is immigration in general that they oppose.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 04-12-2021 at 06:23 PM.

  9. #8
    Carlson breaking it down again.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    First generation migrants, "legal" or not, overwhelmingly vote for more government.

    I have posted voluminous information confirming this fact, I am not about to go back and compile it all again.

    You prove your point to me: show me one, just one, poll, survey, exit poll or data point that shows a broad swath of first generation migrants voting for less government.

    Narrow poll sectors of upper class Cubans for instance, will not count.



    From where? Thinking what? From what background?

    Importing a million Maximo Alverezs' is a hell of different proposition than importing a million Ilhain Omars'.



    Yes it is, without a doubt.

    Warfare against whom...if we assume your first point, that whiteness has almost been washed away in the unwholesome flood, and is meaningless?
    Simple solution to the immigration "problem." Robust guest worker program with no path to citizenship. You have to periodically return to your home country to keep participating. If you have a kid in the U.S., you're kicked out of the program and you are deported. Drive intoxicated, without a license or without insurance, you get kicked out of the program. Commit a crime? You get kicked out of the program. Come in without following the proper channels? You get fingerprinted so ICE can make sure you're blocked from the program. China has all sorts of immigrants working in their country but they aren't on a pathway to citizenship.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Simple solution to the immigration "problem." Robust guest worker program with no path to citizenship. You have to periodically return to your home country to keep participating. If you have a kid in the U.S., you're kicked out of the program and you are deported. Drive intoxicated, without a license or without insurance, you get kicked out of the program. Commit a crime? You get kicked out of the program. Come in without following the proper channels? You get fingerprinted so ICE can make sure you're blocked from the program. China has all sorts of immigrants working in their country but they aren't on a pathway to citizenship.
    I'd be willing to support that alongside a long term immigration moratorium.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'd be willing to support that alongside a long term immigration moratorium.
    That would have been a good idea to implement in place of what was instituted in the '60s. Such an approach would have likely shaped a future much more in line with traditional American values.

    However, we are well beyond the point that such practices can actualize anything meaningful. Functionally, the USA is little different from the rotting carcass that Rome was at one point. Once the vitality and vigor of a country's native stock is depleted, invaders sack what remains. China is already sacking American resources. Humanity never changes or learns from its past mistakes.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    A couple years ago nonwhites surpassed whites in the under-16 age group in the USA. It's just in that age group, not the whole population. But this was a news story that was reported. So that might be what you remember.
    You might be right. I generally ignore these kinds of headlines because I find the entire topic to be distasteful. But sometimes it has to be dealt with. Human arrogance is literally skin-deep...
    Jesus Is Lord

  15. #13
    Doesn't Dick Morris have to toes to suck on? He should stick to that.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    First generation migrants, "legal" or not, overwhelmingly vote for more government.

    I have posted voluminous information confirming this fact, I am not about to go back and compile it all again.

    You prove your point to me: show me one, just one, poll, survey, exit poll or data point that shows a broad swath of first generation migrants voting for less government.

    Narrow poll sectors of upper class Cubans for instance, will not count.
    It's impossible to prove historical counter-factuals but, my assertion is that if we had maintained a rational immigration policy all along, most new migrants would be assimiliated into American culture during the naturalization process, which includes American values. After the insemination of the blockbuster welfare state in the US by FDR (which was only possible, of course, because of the creation of the Fed and the imposition of direct, unapportioned taxation back in 1913), it's like a giant magnet was switched on that was attracting every kind of undesirable from around the globe (especially political undesirables, which are the worst-of-the-worst, like "trained Marxists.") For a long time, it wasn't too noticeable because of the "swamping" effect... American culture was sufficiently homogeneous that it swamped out most negative political effects from this undesirable immigration. But over time, the effects compounded and began to transform the country from within.

    To make this a racial issue is to completely concede the entire argument to the left, which is why I vehemently oppose casting the immigration as a racial problem and I am prima facie suspicious of anybody who wants to cast it in a racial light. Many of the most iconic Americans were/are not white. So race is completely and totally irrelevant. What is relevant is the corruption of the founding values of the country, the "basic contract" between Americans and their government. The idea was that the government would keep watch at the borders for invaders, and we would be free, and our freedom (both economic an dsocial) would give rise to a peace and prosperity the world had never seen before. That's the bill of goods we were sold. But it was a bait-and-switch -- the final nail was driven into the coffin of that contract in 1913, and it was lowered into the grave and covered under cement under FDR's New Deal... it's right there in the name!

    So, yeah, if you abolish everything that made America America, how is it any surprise that immigration just becomes one more weapon used by the omnipotent welfare state to further its insane agenda? The disproportionate erosive effect on the culture typical of white communities (Christian) is only a byproduct of the breakdown of the American contract itself. What else did you expect would happen??

    Warfare against whom...if we assume your first point, that whiteness has almost been washed away in the unwholesome flood, and is meaningless?
    Whiteness is as meaningless as blue-eyedness or blonde-ness. Every single human being is created in the image of God. All distinctions that humanity makes are a result of the Fall and descend from the tower of Babel. I suppose if the KKK maniacs somehow got their way and exterminated all other races from the planet, then we would have a whole new iteration of superficial-feature-superiority, whereby only blondes have the true culture worth preserving and all other hair-colors are degenerates with an evolved, biological predisposition towards communism, and so on and so forth. Leftists authoritarians aren't the only authoritarians who believe four-legs-good, two-legs-bad...

    One obvious target of the warfare on the southern border are southern Protestants. The Catholics have long employed a "breed them out" strategy. This also magically happens to align with the interests of Washington, DC which is still sore over the southern rebellion all these years later. Good faithful Catholics born and bred to unquestioningly bow to anyone wearing a funny hat will make good subjects in the new America. "The pope said we have to listen to Dr. Fauci and do whatever he says." "Well, OK then..."
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 04-12-2021 at 09:47 PM.
    Jesus Is Lord

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    It's impossible to prove historical counter-factuals but, my assertion is that if we had maintained a rational immigration policy all along, most new migrants would be assimiliated into American culture during the naturalization process, which includes American values. After the insemination of the blockbuster welfare state in the US by FDR (which was only possible, of course, because of the creation of the Fed and the imposition of direct, unapportioned taxation back in 1913), it's like a giant magnet was switched on that was attracting every kind of undesirable from around the globe (especially political undesirables, which are the worst-of-the-worst, like "trained Marxists.") For a long time, it wasn't too noticeable because of the "swamping" effect... American culture was sufficiently homogeneous that it swamped out most negative political effects from this undesirable immigration. But over time, the effects compounded and began to transform the country from within.

    To make this a racial issue is to completely concede the entire argument to the left, which is why I vehemently oppose casting the immigration as a racial problem and I am prima facie suspicious of anybody who wants to cast it in a racial light. Many of the most iconic Americans were/are not white. So race is completely and totally irrelevant. What is relevant is the corruption of the founding values of the country, the "basic contract" between Americans and their government. The idea was that the government would keep watch at the borders for invaders, and we would be free, and our freedom (both economic an dsocial) would give rise to a peace and prosperity the world had never seen before. That's the bill of goods we were sold. But it was a bait-and-switch -- the final nail was driven into the coffin of that contract in 1913, and it was lowered into the grave and covered under cement under FDR's New Deal... it's right there in the name!

    So, yeah, if you abolish everything that made America America, how is it any surprise that immigration just becomes one more weapon used by the omnipotent welfare state to further its insane agenda? The disproportionate erosive effect on the culture typical of white communities (Christian) is only a byproduct of the breakdown of the American contract itself. What else did you expect would happen??



    Whiteness is as meaningless as blue-eyedness or blonde-ness. Every single human being is created in the image of God. All distinctions that humanity makes are a result of the Fall and descend from the tower of Babel. I suppose if the KKK maniacs somehow got their way and exterminated all other races from the planet, then we would have a whole new iteration of superficial-feature-superiority, whereby only blondes have the true culture worth preserving and all other hair-colors are degenerates with an evolved, biological predisposition towards communism, and so on and so forth. Leftists authoritarians aren't the only authoritarians who believe four-legs-good, two-legs-bad...

    One obvious target of the warfare on the southern border are southern Protestants. The Catholics have long employed a "breed them out" strategy. This also magically happens to align with the interests of Washington, DC which is still sore over the southern rebellion all these years later. Good faithful Catholics born and bred to unquestioningly bow to anyone wearing a funny hat will make good subjects in the new America. "The pope said we have to listen to Dr. Fauci and do whatever he says." "Well, OK then..."
    There is at least some reason to believe that there are genetic behavioral differences in races which contributes to differences in culture.

    Also, whiteness is beautiful and worth preserving. Other races not so much. At least to me. I'm entitled to my subjective opinion.

    If some cultures want to be a melting pot of various races great.

    All else being equal, I would prefer to live in a culture that was predominantly white. If for no other reason than aesthetic.

    Am I a white supremacist? I suppose so. But if @jmdrake thinks his race is beautiful and prefers to live in black culture I would respect that to the fullest as well.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 04-12-2021 at 10:08 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    There is at least some reason to believe that there are genetic behavioral differences in races which contributes to differences in culture.
    Yes, there are differences between the races, and their cultures. To deny this is insanity. But those differences are all window-dressing on the core within, which is what really matters: the image of God.

    Also, whiteness is beautiful and worth preserving. Other races not so much. At least to me. I'm entitled to my subjective opinion.
    Of course, and you are entitled to engage in any positive activity along those lines that does not violate the Pareto criterion, that is, you can do anything that makes any individual or group you like better off, but it is immoral to do anything that harms others, no matter how indirectly or subtly. Also, it must be acknowledged that this is the dictionary definition of bigotry. Some people are comfortable with being bigoted. So be it. Just don't try to pass off bigotry as non-bigotry. Then we are going to have problems...
    Jesus Is Lord



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Simple solution to the immigration "problem." Robust guest worker program with no path to citizenship. You have to periodically return to your home country to keep participating. If you have a kid in the U.S., you're kicked out of the program and you are deported. Drive intoxicated, without a license or without insurance, you get kicked out of the program. Commit a crime? You get kicked out of the program. Come in without following the proper channels? You get fingerprinted so ICE can make sure you're blocked from the program. China has all sorts of immigrants working in their country but they aren't on a pathway to citizenship.
    Why should we let them take jobs from Americans?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post


    Democrat-controlled narrative: immigrants = votes for Democrats

    The truth: legitimate immigration (of foreign people who want to live in the US, legally) is a powerful force for good in the US. The illegal immigration being conducted on the US border is actually a form of demographic warfare being fought using illegal means and has nothing to do with the inherent desirability of immigration-as-such. And while white Americans are a majority in the US, there are no "hard" racial boundaries any longer (and why should there be?!), many historically influential, inter-generational American families are not white at all, and everyone who has naturalized is an American-as-such (this is true "color-blindness"... if you're a citizen, you're a citizen, case-closed). As I understand, my great-great grandparents on my mother's side were immigrants from a European country. That makes me plain American "white bread" but it's not like my ancestors arrived on the Mayflower. I am the descendant of immigrants and I think everyone who believes in the values that this country was founded on will agree that immigrants become full citizens once they have naturalized, and so on to their descendants.

    Don't let the Democrats control the narrative!! (looking at you, Tucker... )
    Most immigrants are economic migrants and like Californians ruining the red states they flee to they do not understand or care that liberty is the reason for prosperity.
    They come from anti-liberty cultures and take generations to assimilate if they ever do.
    (and the more you let in the slower they assimilate)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  22. #19
    It's hard not to be a "white supremacist" when you consider that basically the "quality of life" of ANY city in the world, is extremely correlated to how white that country is:

    https://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-li...by_country.jsp

    If people of other races want to prove us wrong, the best thing they can do is go create a Wakanda in Africa somewhere. Prove us $#@!ing wrong.

    But instead, it's white people who build the great places to live, and then its the other races that tear it down.

    "White supremacism"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  23. #20
    Africa has had 1000's of years to get its $#@! together and its basically the same $#@! hole it was 1000 years ago.

    The only areas in Africa that are even barely liveable are what used to be the white parts, e.g. South Africa
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Yes, there are differences between the races, and their cultures. To deny this is insanity. But those differences are all window-dressing on the core within, which is what really matters: the image of God.



    Of course, and you are entitled to engage in any positive activity along those lines that does not violate the Pareto criterion, that is, you can do anything that makes any individual or group you like better off, but it is immoral to do anything that harms others, no matter how indirectly or subtly. Also, it must be acknowledged that this is the dictionary definition of bigotry. Some people are comfortable with being bigoted. So be it. Just don't try to pass off bigotry as non-bigotry. Then we are going to have problems...
    I'm always going to give preferential treatment to white people. The bias is ingrained in my DNA. The same bias exists for other races. All else being equal, black people will always give preferential treatment to black people.

    People can't fight their own DNA, and efforts to do so are ineffective and lead to silly woke bull$#@!.

    Trying to pretend that all races are the same and we can all live kum-ba-ya together is a woke fantasy that is unproven by history. It's a worthy experiment, but it's also an experiment that I would prefer not to be a guinea pig in.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Also, whiteness is beautiful and worth preserving. Other races not so much. At least to me. I'm entitled to my subjective opinion.
    You certainly are entitled to your opinion. And many whites hold that opinion, whether they say it so forthrightly or not.

    But be logical about it. Immigration is utterly irrelevant to the preservation of whiteness. The white population of the world is what it is, and the nonwhite population of the world is what it is. These numbers don't change by moving those people around on different sides of national borders. If you and all other whites who want to preserve whiteness choose to live that value out by marrying other whites and passing on their whiteness (whatever it is they think whiteness is) to their kids and teaching them to do the same, then no amount of immigration will impede their pursuit of that goal. And if other whites choose not to pursue the goal, this too would take nothing away from those who do pursue it. Nor is it any of the business of those who want to preserve whiteness what the ones who don't choose to do about it.

    But I would also point out that the entire concept of race that underlies that mindset is a misconception. Races, ethnic groups, nations, and all other subgroups that we may want to divide the human race into, are not, and never in history have been, static entities that travel through history bouncing off one another like billiard balls. There are no impermeable boundaries between them. Their histories are histories of change and mixing, going all the way back to the beginning.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    You certainly are entitled to your opinion. And many whites hold that opinion, whether they say it so forthrightly or not.

    But be logical about it. Immigration is utterly irrelevant to the preservation of whiteness. The white population of the world is what it is, and the nonwhite population of the world is what it is. These numbers don't change by moving those people around on different sides of national borders. If you and all other whites who want to preserve whiteness choose to live that value out by marrying other whites and passing on their whiteness (whatever it is they think whiteness is) to their kids and teaching them to do the same, then no amount of immigration will impede their pursuit of that goal. And if other whites choose not to pursue the goal, this too would take nothing away from those who do pursue it. Nor is it any of the business of those who want to preserve whiteness what the ones who don't choose to do about it.
    To the extent of preserving whiteness genetically you are correct. Culturally it would require a greater degree of separation. When I watch "The Flash" on Netflix I want to see a cast of characters that mostly look like me. With perhaps a token black character. Which is how it mostly is today, and which is the culture I want to preserve.

    If black people want to have their all-black cast of "Black Panther", more power to them. I think its great that black people have their own movies, and I enjoyed "Black Panther"

    Mixes of random skin tones and appearances however is just aesthetically nauseating. Compared to the beauty of consistent color, whether its whiteness or even blackness.

    Our visual differences, as races, deserve to be appreciated, by those who choose to do so.

    But I would also point out that the entire concept of race that underlies that mindset is a misconception. Races, ethnic groups, nations, and all other subgroups that we may want to divide the human race into, are not, and never in history have been, static entities that travel through history bouncing off one another like billiard balls. There are no impermeable boundaries between them. Their histories are histories of change and mixing, going all the way back to the beginning.
    I would also point out that tribes have existed since the beginning of Man, and the tribes have almost always been based on skin color, when skin color differences were present.

    It's how we evolved since the beginning of man.

    It will not be easy to undo.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    To the extent of preserving whiteness genetically you are correct. Culturally it would require a greater degree of separation. When I watch "The Flash" on Netflix I want to see a cast of characters that mostly look like me. With perhaps a token black character. Which is how it mostly is today, and which is the culture I want to preserve.

    If black people want to have their all-black cast of "Black Panther", more power to them. I think its great that black people have their own movies, and I enjoyed "Black Panther"

    Mixes of random skin tones and appearances however is just aesthetically nauseating. Compared to the beauty of consistent color, whether its whiteness or even blackness.

    Our visual differences, as races, deserve to be appreciated, by those who choose to do so.



    I would also point out that tribes have existed since the beginning of Man, and the tribes have almost always been based on skin color, when skin color differences were present.

    It's how we evolved since the beginning of man.

    It will not be easy to undo.
    It sounds to me like you want to do more than just preserve a certain culture. You want to compel others to help you, because you don't see enough who are willing to do what it would take to accomplish the level of societal engineering you want voluntarily.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I would also point out that tribes have existed since the beginning of Man, and the tribes have almost always been based on skin color, when skin color differences were present.
    And in spite of the persistent tribalist tendencies that all humans inherently possess, those tribes that have always existed have never managed to be preserved. All have succumbed to the inevitable reality of change. Those who saw it happening around them often didn't like it. But any imagined notions they had that the tribal groupings they had known their whole lives, each with their own cultural distinctives, were preserved unchanged since the distant past only to face the threat of change for the first time in their generation, were just imagined.

    And in my reading of ancient literature, I don't find your claim that tribes have almost always been based on skin color to be true. But even to the extent that it ever was true in any cases, skin doesn't exist in just a few discrete colors. Skin colors exist on a spectrum of innumerable shades. The choices people make of where to draw the lines between what they count as one color or another are subjective and dependent on their context.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 04-13-2021 at 07:25 AM.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    There is at least some reason to believe that there are genetic behavioral differences in races which contributes to differences in culture.

    Also, whiteness is beautiful and worth preserving. Other races not so much. At least to me. I'm entitled to my subjective opinion.

    If some cultures want to be a melting pot of various races great.

    All else being equal, I would prefer to live in a culture that was predominantly white. If for no other reason than aesthetic.

    Am I a white supremacist? I suppose so. But if @jmdrake thinks his race is beautiful and prefers to live in black culture I would respect that to the fullest as well.
    So you say you're moving to Vermont?

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So you say you're moving to Vermont?

    Either Vermont or Poland.

    Apparently the last remaining bastions of Whiteness.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Why should we let them take jobs from Americans?
    Because the gubmint doesn't owe you a job? Because at any given moment there are employers having a hard time finding people to work? Because in growing economies, like China or Dubai, immigrant labor is seen as valuable? Because I don't like the idea of having to get government permission (e-verify) to get a job? Because I don't like the 100 mile constitution free zone around the U.S.? Because my solution would actually cut the incentive for unaccompanied minors coming to the U.S.? Because what I proposed would also be much cheaper?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    It sounds to me like you want to do more than just preserve a certain culture. You want to compel others to help you, because you don't see enough who are willing to do what it would take to accomplish the level of societal engineering you want voluntarily.
    I think there is actually plenty of demand (as evidenced by various [black and white] supremacist groups worldwide) to create such a culture voluntarily. Even more-so considering that most who hold my beliefs, do so only privately.

    In the absence of voluntary demand, I would not compel anyone to do anything, and do not see where you would draw that conclusion.

    Up until about 50 years ago, the cultures I have described was the status quo. It's a very new development, to just "mix people together". So far the results of that experiment, are not impressive.

    And in spite of the persistent tribalist tendencies that all humans inherently possess, those tribes that have always existed have never managed to be preserved. All have succumbed to the inevitable reality of change. Those who saw it happening around them often didn't like it. But any imagined notions they had that the tribal groupings they had known their whole lives, each with their own cultural distinctives, were preserved unchanged since the distant past only to face the threat of change for the first time in their generation, were just imagined.

    And in my reading of ancient literature, I don't find your claim that tribes have almost always been based on skin color to be true. But even to the extent that it ever was true in any cases, skin doesn't exist in just a few discrete colors. Skin colors exist on a spectrum of innumerable shades. The choices people make of where to draw the lines between what they count as one color or another are subjective and dependent on their context.
    Historically what I have said is true and proven, but it takes only an average public school experience to see the same. In public school all the minorities created tribes based on race. This was in a relatively good school district as well.

    Its just a fact of nature, that people have a bias (and will give preferential treatment) towards people who look like they do.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Up until about 50 years ago, the cultures I have described was the status quo. It's a very new development, to just "mix people together". So far the results of that experiment, are not impressive.
    The status quo 50 years ago was a very temporary and short lived status quo. It was preceded and followed by different status quos, just as the status quo of today was preceded and will be followed by different ones. People mixing together has always happened and always will. It is not a recent experiment. The geographical horizons of it have changed with the technological developments of modern travel and communication. But the phenomenon has been the rule throughout human existence, not the exception. It's just that many centuries ago, you would have lived in a world where the limits of what you saw would have been geographically closer to you. Instead of dividing the entire human race worldwide into races that span continents, you would have divided the small portion of the human race that you saw in the areas surrounding you into smaller groups that you would have seen as just as important. The 21st century version of you might want to lump those tribes together into a single race, but the pre-modern version would not have. And that pre-modern you would have been just as concerned about the mixing of those tribes as the modern you is about the mixing of races. And the premodern you would have seen that inevitable mixing that you opposed happening all around you and believed it was some new experiment. But it would not have been, just as it isn't now. The racial/ethnic/tribal group categories have been constantly transforming with their individual members crossing their boundaries, just like languages do. Imagine somebody trying to make the same arguments you're making about preserving the white race, only instead making them about preserving the English language, as though the version of English that they speak in their generation is supposed to be the eternal standard. The two ideas are equally divorced from the reality of how these things really work.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The status quo 50 years ago was a very temporary and short lived status quo. It was preceded and followed by different status quos, just as the status quo of today was preceded and will be followed by different ones. People mixing together has always happened and always will. It is not a recent experiment. The geographical horizons of it have changed with the technological developments of modern travel and communication. But the phenomenon has been the rule throughout human existence, not the exception. It's just that many centuries ago, you would have lived in a world where the limits of what you saw would have been geographically closer to you. Instead of dividing the entire human race worldwide into races that span continents, you would have divided the small portion of the human race that you saw in the areas surrounding you into smaller groups that you would have seen as just as important. The 21st century version of you might want to lump those tribes together into a single race, but the pre-modern version would not have. And that pre-modern you would have been just as concerned about the mixing of those tribes as the modern you is about the mixing of races. And the premodern you would have seen that inevitable mixing that you opposed happening all around you and believed it was some new experiment. But it would not have been, just as it isn't now. The racial/ethnic/tribal group categories have been constantly transforming with their individual members crossing their boundaries, just like languages do. Imagine somebody trying to make the same arguments you're making about preserving the white race, only instead making them about preserving the English language, as though the version of English that they speak in their generation is supposed to be the eternal standard. The two ideas are equally divorced from the reality of how these things really work.
    Paragraphs are also a recent development

    Simple fact of the matter is, prior to 100 years ago, if you were to walk outside your dwelling, 99.99% chance your neighbor was the same race as you were. Globally speaking.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2019, 11:46 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-22-2018, 04:47 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 01:22 PM
  4. Dick Morris nonsense
    By FreedomProsperityPeace in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 02:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •