Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 130

Thread: Minnesota: Brooklyn Center Looting, Rioting Sees Several Businesses 'Completely Destroyed'

  1. #91
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC
    olehounddog's Avatar


    Posts
    1,944
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...unpoint-money/


    Daunte Wright Had Warrant Out For His Arrest For Attempted Aggravated Robbery Charges After Choking a Woman, Holding Her at Gunpoint For Money



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I don't really follow that reasoning. Seems like you're saying that if the unjust law in question doesn't affect you, then there's nothing wrong with killing the people who break it. So fine. Pick whatever it is that does affect you. They ban something that's important to you (obviously reading books isn't in that category--I should have known that already), and some brave person insists on owning whatever that banned item is, and get killed by the cops for it. You won't feel sympathy for them?



    Plenty do. That's true. And you're really fine with that? Killing someone for running away to spare themselves from getting kidnapped and imprisoned when they never did anything wrong in the first place?

    Do you also grant yourself the authority to go around kidnapping and imprisoning people who do things you don't like and then killing them on the spot if they don't just kneel down and let you do it without resistance? Or is this a special privilege that you just grant to cops?
    Yes I'm fine with a criminal with multiple warrants out getting himself killed. I seriously just don't care anymore. This same BS story happens over and over again. You think they would learn by now.

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    until, ultimately, an unintended discharge took this guy's life.
    watch again. flash? buckling reaction to point blank 9mm? slide actuation? case ejected? shot report??
    watch again. let me know.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...unpoint-money/


    Daunte Wright Had Warrant Out For His Arrest For Attempted Aggravated Robbery Charges After Choking a Woman, Holding Her at Gunpoint For Money
    That sounds more like an early report that I heard. I thought it was burglary or robbery. Could not find that again.

    But as we know, the media and officials are experts at “leaving out” important details until the trial (or even beyond that).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  6. #95
    How easy is it really?

    The Gov. has just signed a new executive order...



    "The city will no longer hold business owners responsible for injury or death in defense of their business."

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    How easy is it really?

    The Gov. has just signed a new executive order...



    "The city will no longer hold business owners responsible for injury or death in defense of their business."
    “Looters will be shot”.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifesoup View Post
    watch again. flash? buckling reaction to point blank 9mm? slide actuation? case ejected? shot report??
    watch again. let me know.
    I noticed that too. But she was firing right under the other cop, and the best evidence of an actual shot fired was how fast the other cop jumped back several steps. Definitely scared him.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    “Looters will be shot”.
    At one point it deterred looting. No wonder it is banned.

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "The city will no longer hold business owners responsible for injury or death in defense of their business."
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    “Looters will be shot”.
    White Supremacy

  12. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifesoup View Post
    watch again. flash? buckling reaction to point blank 9mm? slide actuation? case ejected? shot report??
    watch again. let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I noticed that too. But she was firing right under the other cop, and the best evidence of an actual shot fired was how fast the other cop jumped back several steps. Definitely scared him.
    @2:26 in the video post #3 in this thread.

    "Taser Taster Taser!"

    A muffled gunshot, and "Oh $#@! I just shot him" from the female cop.

    She goes "hands on" the guy at 2:09 he drives off at 2:28.

    That's nineteen seconds of her escalating, hollering, muzzle sweeping everybody concerned, including the suspect, with her finger on the trigger of what I am guessing is a Glock 43 in Condition One.

    When it looked to me like all along the driver's side cop, who appears black, seemed to have everything under control up until that point.

    I know the male cop's combined reaction at 2:30 is "What the $#@! was that???"



    That is the Circular Force Continuum at work.

    That, combined with poor tactical skills and poor decision making skills of a post menopausal woman in a position of authority.

    That's how cops are trained.

    That's what's killed more white people at the hands of cops than black people.

    This is what has a powerful black underclass and vocal black media organ whipped up into what many consider a justified killing frenzy directed at white people.

    That's what has prompted a Marxist revolution that is still gaining power and control, because white people in particular and freedom folks of all stripes refused to acknowledge what was happening and act powerfully to make changes to the justice system and law enforcement post Ruby Ridge, post Waco and post 9/11.

    And now we are all doomed to sitting in the corner with flaming dunce caps on our collective heads for another summer, as the Marxist left capitalizes on another unnecessary $#@! cop shooting.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-13-2021 at 10:21 PM.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I noticed that too. But she was firing right under the other cop, and the best evidence of an actual shot fired was how fast the other cop jumped back several steps. Definitely scared him.
    Right before he steps back in reaction he looks down to see a Glock ejection port and barrel four inches from his face. Not to mention the woman screeching incessantly about a taser. That would be similar to having a coiled rattler sounding off in-your-face.... and would cause a bit of flight panic for sure.

    A Glock, with it's Browning derived cam-lock barrel system moves even with a double handed, firm hold. single handed... more dramatically. Yet even at half speed watching over and over, I see (and hear) nothing as far as evidence that the pistol fired.

  14. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifesoup View Post
    Right before he steps back in reaction he looks down to see a Glock ejection port and barrel four inches from his face. Not to mention the woman screeching incessantly about a taser. That would be similar to having a coiled rattler sounding off in-your-face.... and would cause a bit of flight panic for sure.

    A Glock, with it's Browning derived cam-lock barrel system moves even with a double handed, firm hold. single handed... more dramatically. Yet even at half speed watching over and over, I see (and hear) nothing as far as evidence that the pistol fired.
    I've watched thousands of these videos and hundreds of axios police body cams.

    The frame rates are potato...there are many where the actual shot "break" is not visible, not even smoke or a casing or muzzle flash.

    I can hear a muffled shot at 2:26
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The frame rates are potato...

    I can hear a muffled shot at 2:26
    Good enough, and thanks.
    Still not sure I'm there on this one.... I certainly suffer from a level of jaded that I wasn't even aware could exist a short while ago.
    The ready throngs of rioters and reactionaries animated by every event doesn't help. Nor does the overall theme that is media pushed. It's all so directional.

  16. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifesoup View Post
    Good enough, and thanks.
    Still not sure I'm there on this one.... I certainly suffer from a level of jaded that I wasn't even aware could exist a short while ago.
    The ready throngs of rioters and reactionaries animated by every event doesn't help. Nor does the overall theme that is media pushed. It's all so directional.
    Your join date is 2010 but I'm guessing at only 56 posts, you're pretty new here.

    For years I've catalogued police killings just like this.

    The rioters and reactionaries are new, just arrived...for those years, mostly nobody cared.

    So I think what's happening is the powers that be just put the rioters on "standby".

    They know one of these incident will crop up.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Your join date is 2010 but I'm guessing at only 56 posts, you're pretty new here.

    For years I've catalogued police killings just like this.

    The rioters and reactionaries are new, just arrived...for those years, mostly nobody cared.

    So I think what's happening is the powers that be just put the rioters on "standby".

    They know one of these incident will crop up.
    Yep, I'm well aware of your efforts over the years (and quite appreciative).
    I remember when the grass roots sprouted the various cop block and watch activists (yourself included)... well before it was a race thing. As a matter of fact, we saw the writing on the wall when it became the "race thing" and BLM was one of the vehicles used to slide our movement into the realm of division and irrelevancy. It was subtle but just as directional... That too was the powers-that-be and they were reacting to us as we made progress raising awareness on abuse and militarization against people (not races).

    Now we have the phenomenon of deep state actors in collusion with media (I repeat myself...) and readied armies of revolutionaries painting/pushing a narrative of chaos.... toward what appears to be a potential color revolution. Certainly global and in parallel with the DAVOS crowds reset agenda. All reactions to the anti-globalist decentralization that had been flowering.

    I predict that there will be event after event "crop up" and they will all be just as directional and just as parallel and centralizing. Sad really... and enough to jade a fella. More than likely I'll continue to scrutinize and call out anom-a-lies along the way (and get it wrong sometimes).

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Yes I'm fine with a criminal with multiple warrants out getting himself killed.
    And by "criminal" you mean somebody who violates any laws that politicians pass, no matter how unjust those laws may be. Corrupt politicians could declare something that's important to you illegal, and then you would just give that thing up and feel no sympathy for those out there who also consider it important who choose not to, and then get warrants for their arrest because of that and end up being killed for it.

    What in the world ever even drew you to this website?

  20. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifesoup View Post
    anom-a-lies
    You coined a good one. Easier to say than to type. I wish the coincidence theorists could see, and believe in, an underlying plan before it comes to fruition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auric Goldfinger (Ian Fleming)
    Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-14-2021 at 11:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  21. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    here is your challenge,

    how many homeland security officials can suck my ...
    AOC can demonstrate for them...

    https://reason.com/2019/07/10/aoc-wa...plan-for-that/

    AOC Wants To Kill the Department of Homeland Security. Libertarians Have a Plan For That.
    Libertarians have a lot of ideas about how to dismantle one of the most bloated, ineffective government departments ever.

  22. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You coined a good one. Easier to say than to type. I wish the coincidence theorists could see, and believe in, an underlying plan before it comes to fruition.
    Funny you should say that. As I was typing and lamenting, last night, about how the tides are directed toward washing away whatever progress had been made in regard to decentralization.... I come to find the minions were literally chanting "YOU CAN'T STOP THE REVOLUTION" and putting out the rallying call for the weekend...

    The tides are ripping hard and the hour is getting late... so to speak. No coincidences.
    As far as I can tell, every revolution that has ever caught hold... occurred because there were powerful interests supporting and directing it into reality.

  23. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    AOC can demonstrate for them...

    https://reason.com/2019/07/10/aoc-wa...plan-for-that/

    AOC Wants To Kill the Department of Homeland Security. Libertarians Have a Plan For That.
    Libertarians have a lot of ideas about how to dismantle one of the most bloated, ineffective government departments ever.
    Sure. Let’s go along with AOC. No doubt her and Pelosi’s plan would consist of renaming it to the Department of Social Justice and doubling it’s budget.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  24. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    And by "criminal" you mean somebody who violates any laws that politicians pass, no matter how unjust those laws may be. Corrupt politicians could declare something that's important to you illegal, and then you would just give that thing up and feel no sympathy for those out there who also consider it important who choose not to, and then get warrants for their arrest because of that and end up being killed for it.

    What in the world ever even drew you to this website?
    The kid was a scumbag. Held a woman up at gunpoint, ran from the cops multiple time. Your argument is completely invalid.

  25. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The kid was a scumbag. Held a woman up at gunpoint, ran from the cops multiple time. Your argument is completely invalid.
    OK. I just saw that update this morning. You're right that that changes the story. But as of when you and I were going back and forth about that, the story as it had been reported on this thread was just that the warrant was for illegal gun possession. You seemed to be totally fine with him or anybody else getting arrested and/or killed for that.



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The kid was a scumbag. Held a woman up at gunpoint, ran from the cops multiple time.
    And?

    I'm not questioning that.

    In a free country people do not get summarily executed on the side of the road for being a scumbag.

    He was unarmed and compliant, until the female cop felt the need to escalate the situation.

    Not that I am suggesting this was an "execution".

    It appears to be a unintentional discharge caused by poor training, tactical skills and decision making.

    That idiot broad could have just as easily shot one of her partners or herself, the way she was waving that pistol around.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-14-2021 at 04:11 PM.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  28. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    OK. I just saw that update this morning. You're right that that changes the story. But as of when you and I were going back and forth about that, the story as it had been reported on this thread was just that the warrant was for illegal gun possession. You seemed to be totally fine with him or anybody else getting arrested and/or killed for that.
    FWIW the only "active" charges against were these:

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Gross misdemeanor gun possession (he didn't have a carry permit) and misdemeanor fleeing arrest (non-vehicular).

    Also failure to appear with respect to a virtual/remote hearing (presumably for the previous gun and fleeing charges).

    What he may have done before that, I have not seen any concrete proof of.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  29. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And?

    I'm not questioning that.

    In a free country people do not get summarily executed on the side of the road for being a scumbag.

    He was unarmed and complaint, until the female cop felt the need to escalate the situation.

    Not that I am suggesting this was an "execution".

    It appears to be a unintentional discharge caused by poor training, tactical skills and decision making.

    That idiot broad could have just as easily shot one of her partners or herself, the way she was waving that pistol around.
    From what I saw he was not 'compliant.' While they were attempting to cuff him he broke and tried to make a vehicular getaway. One of the jobs of cops is to bring suspects in for warrants. So they, and their VICTIMS, will have their day in court.
    Now if you want to totally disregard that simple premise, I'm fine with that. But, homicide rates would skyrocket. Because if this 'din't do nuffin'' had done what he did to someone I know, he would turn himself into the court if he knew what was coming at him.
    That said, the broad $#@!ed up. Big time. And she'll answer for it.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-14-2021 at 01:57 PM.

  30. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And she'll answer for it.
    Hopefully. But a big part of why this is a recurring problem is because cops aren't generally held to the same standard as anyone else would be when it comes to answering for it.

  31. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Hopefully. But a big part of why this is a recurring problem is because cops aren't generally held to the same standard as anyone else would be when it comes to answering for it.
    I know well. Been talking about it since 2007 on these forums. So I hope so also. Looks like they are going for 2nd degree manslaughter. She already resigned. Could have been just a stupid bone headed mistake. I'm pretty sure it was. But, we all should have to answer for stupid boneheaded mistakes when it involves the loss of life.

  32. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    From what I saw he was not 'compliant.' While they were attempting to cuff him he broke and tried to make a vehicular getaway. One of the jobs of cops is to bring suspects in for warrants. So they, and their VICTIMS, will have their day in court.
    Now if you want to totally disregard that simple premise, I'm fine with that. But, homicide rates would skyrocket. Because if this 'din't do nuffin'' had done what he did to someone I know, he would turn himself into the court if he knew what was coming at him.
    That said, the broad $#@!ed up. Big time. And she'll answer for it.
    Nope, not excusing anything Wright did to start the whole chain of $#@!ery that led to his death.

    He appears to me to be compliant , right up until the second the female cop puts her hands on him.

    Then he balks, resists and all hell breaks loose.

    But we all know facts and objective observations are racist.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  33. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nope, not excusing anything Wright did to start the whole chain of $#@!ery that led to his death.

    He appears to me to be compliant , right up until the second the female cop puts her hands on him.

    Then he balks, resists and all hell breaks loose.

    But we all know facts and objective observations are racist.
    I agree.

    It looks to me as if things were going ok until she entered the scene.

  34. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And?

    I'm not questioning that.

    In a free country people do not get summarily executed on the side of the road for being a scumbag.

    He was unarmed and compliant, until the female cop felt the need to escalate the situation.

    Not that I am suggesting this was an "execution".

    It appears to be a unintentional discharge caused by poor training, tactical skills and decision making.

    That idiot broad could have just as easily shot one of her partners or herself, the way she was waving that pistol around.
    This like the Floyd case and most of these cop shootings is a result of two idiots meeting. He shouldn't have ignored his warrant, shouldn't have fought with the cops and tried to run again. The cop should have tazed, not shot him.

    The cop should go to prison for manslaughter, but the scumbag kid initiated the events that caused his own death.



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Rioting and looting in Stuttgart, Germany
    By AngryCanadian in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2020, 03:22 PM
  2. Brennan Calls Rioting and Looting ‘Necessary For Real Change’
    By AngryCanadian in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2020, 09:50 AM
  3. Live now: Baltimore looting, burning, rioting
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 983
    Last Post: 05-13-2015, 11:45 AM
  4. Anyone Staying in Brooklyn Center?
    By Morerockin in forum Rally for the Republic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 08:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •