Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 33

Thread: Trump issues statement of endorsement for Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky

  1. #1

    Trump issues statement of endorsement for Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky

    Former President Donald Trump on Thursday issued a full-throated reelection endorsement for Sen. Rand Paul.

    The Kentucky Republican will be seeking a third term in office during the 2022 election contest.

    "Rand Paul has done a fantastic job for our Country, and for the incredible people of Kentucky," Trump said in the statement. "He fights against the Swamp in Washington, the Radical Left Liberals, and especially the destructive RINOS, of which there are far too many, in Congress.

    "Rand will continue to stand up for our great AMERICA FIRST policies because he believes in stopping wasteful spending, defending our Second Amendment rights, and taking care of our Military and our Vets. I am proud to be working with Rand in our battle to Make America Great Again. He has my Complete and Total Endorsement for another term in the U.S. Senate. The Commonwealth of Kentucky has a true champion in Rand Paul," Trump declared.

    More at: https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-paul-kentucky


    This might be just enough to save Rand's seat for him if the fraud he acquiesced to is fixed.

    It will take more than this for me to trust him again but if I lived in Kentucky I would vote for him.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Well, I can say this about Trump. He has a hell of a lot more sense than you do. Old Trump may be foolish enough to entrust straightening out a stolen election to a drunken, senile, arrogant tool named 9iu11iani, but he has more sense than you.

    I don't know if I'm praising Trump or damning him with faint praise. But there it is. He has earned your cuck servitude. He more sense than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    These days? That's always what has passed for conservatism.

    And exactly the same thing goes for (modern) liberalism, too.

    They just disagree about what should be forced upon whom.

  4. #3
    Looks like Trump lost that game of chicken he made believe he was playing against all the Republicans who refused to go along with demands that they not count the electoral votes that he didn't want counted.

  5. #4
    Trump / Rand 2023
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  6. #5
    Thank you Trump!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Former President Donald Trump on Thursday issued a full-throated reelection endorsement for Sen. Rand Paul.

    The Kentucky Republican will be seeking a third term in office during the 2022 election contest.

    "Rand Paul has done a fantastic job for our Country, and for the incredible people of Kentucky," Trump said in the statement. "He fights against the Swamp in Washington, the Radical Left Liberals, and especially the destructive RINOS, of which there are far too many, in Congress.

    "Rand will continue to stand up for our great AMERICA FIRST policies because he believes in stopping wasteful spending, defending our Second Amendment rights, and taking care of our Military and our Vets. I am proud to be working with Rand in our battle to Make America Great Again. He has my Complete and Total Endorsement for another term in the U.S. Senate. The Commonwealth of Kentucky has a true champion in Rand Paul," Trump declared.

    More at: https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-paul-kentucky


    This might be just enough to save Rand's seat for him if the fraud he acquiesced to is fixed.

    It will take more than this for me to trust him again but if I lived in Kentucky I would vote for him.
    Oh yes thank goodness for Trump because without his endorsement Rand would loose. That you would post this isn't surprising since that's what a sellout does.
    Trust Rand? The one who votes on policy like we want him too? That Rand Paul?

    Why don't you shove some snuff up your backside, take a trip to the UK and give King George a reach around, in that order.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It will take more than this for me to trust him again but if I lived in Kentucky I would vote for him.
    But Trump you trust.

    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  9. #8
    Rand is pretty good, but if he wants my support, he's going to have to show more willingness to throw the 2A under the bus in the name of 4D chess games
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Rand is pretty good, but if he wants my support, he's going to have to show more willingness to throw the 2A under the bus in the name of 4D chess games
    That would be far better than throwing the entire country under the election fraud bus in the name of states having a right to cheat.
    We may lose everything because of the fraud, including the 2ndA.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That would be far better than throwing the entire country under the election fraud bus in the name of states having a right to cheat.
    We may lose everything because of the fraud, including the 2ndA.
    Rand was sticking to his interpretation of the constitution. I know you disagree with his interpretation, but to just "disown" an otherwise 100% amazing Senator for literally trying to follow the Constitution is just silly. Especially given he is literally the only Senator who is even attempting to follow the Constitution.

    The fraud happened. Rand knows it, you know it, half the $#@!ing country knows it. He just didn't feel like he had the constitutional authority to overturn the states electors' - which is a perfectly reasonable interpretation of the Constitution.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Rand was sticking to his interpretation of the constitution. I know you disagree with his interpretation, but to just "disown" an otherwise 100% amazing Senator for literally trying to follow the Constitution is just silly. Especially given he is literally the only Senator who is even attempting to follow the Constitution.

    The fraud happened. Rand knows it, you know it, half the $#@!ing country knows it. He just didn't feel like he had the constitutional authority to overturn the states electors' - which is a perfectly reasonable interpretation of the Constitution.
    The Constitution is not a suicide pact.
    IF Rand's interpretation of it was correct it would be time to burn it in the fire and kick over the table rather than allow a one party communist regime to steal the country and enslave us all.
    Liberty is greater than the Constitution.
    Elevating the Constitution above liberty and allowing the coup because of it is idol worship.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  14. #12
    GOD save us from losertarians.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Former President Donald Trump on Thursday issued a full-throated reelection endorsement for Sen. Rand Paul.

    The Kentucky Republican will be seeking a third term in office during the 2022 election contest.

    "Rand Paul has done a fantastic job for our Country, and for the incredible people of Kentucky," Trump said in the statement. "He fights against the Swamp in Washington, the Radical Left Liberals, and especially the destructive RINOS, of which there are far too many, in Congress.

    "Rand will continue to stand up for our great AMERICA FIRST policies because he believes in stopping wasteful spending, defending our Second Amendment rights, and taking care of our Military and our Vets. I am proud to be working with Rand in our battle to Make America Great Again. He has my Complete and Total Endorsement for another term in the U.S. Senate. The Commonwealth of Kentucky has a true champion in Rand Paul," Trump declared.

    More at: https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-paul-kentucky


    This might be just enough to save Rand's seat for him if the fraud he acquiesced to is fixed.

    It will take more than this for me to trust him again but if I lived in Kentucky I would vote for him.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Rand is pretty good, but if he wants my support, he's going to have to show more willingness to throw the 2A under the bus in the name of 4D chess games
    Thread winner!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    GOD save us from losertarians.
    Of all the losers, Trump may be the biggest. He had opportunity after opportunity to do something and he did nothing.

    And with the capital riot, he just shut down like a $#@!ing pussy. He let the Left wipe the floor with his drained, severed nutsack. He may as well have went to his knees and sucked off "President elect" Biden right then and there.

    Libertarians do need to grow a pair. That goes for Rand and you and me and everyone else. But it's pretty $#@!in idiotic to somehow pretend that Trump isn't a giant gaping pussy at this point.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That would be far better than throwing the entire country under the election fraud bus in the name of states having a right to cheat.
    We may lose everything because of the fraud, including the 2ndA.
    This is why I despise democracy. It deludes far too many people into imagining that elections actually matter.

    Election outcomes are the effects of causes - they are not causes themselves.

    When they are not fraudulent, at best they might be useful as weather vanes for detecting the quarter of the wind, but little else.

    When liberties (such as the 2nd Amendment) are lost, it is never because of any election (fraudulent or not).

    It is always because enough people didn't give enough of a damn to actually do something about it before it was too late.
    (And sticking a piece of paper inscribed with magical incantations into a wishing box does not count as "doing something" ...)



    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-09-2021 at 07:00 PM.
    https://i.imgur.com/BwU46s8.png

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    Platform · Our Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise


    HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Of all the losers, Trump may be the biggest. He had opportunity after opportunity to do something and he did nothing.

    And with the capital riot, he just shut down like a $#@!ing pussy. He let the Left wipe the floor with his drained, severed nutsack. He may as well have went to his knees and sucked off "President elect" Biden right then and there.

    Libertarians do need to grow a pair. That goes for Rand and you and me and everyone else. But it's pretty $#@!in idiotic to somehow pretend that Trump isn't a giant gaping pussy at this point.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  21. #18
    It's not looking good for Rand:

    Bipartisan Bill Expanding Early, Absentee Voting Signed Into Law In Kentucky

    https://truepundit.com/bipartisan-bi...w-in-kentucky/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's not looking good for Rand:

    Bipartisan Bill Expanding Early, Absentee Voting Signed Into Law In Kentucky

    https://truepundit.com/bipartisan-bi...w-in-kentucky/
    lol Rand won the last time 57%-43%. Try harder you pathetic sellout.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's not looking good for Rand:

    Bipartisan Bill Expanding Early, Absentee Voting Signed Into Law In Kentucky

    https://truepundit.com/bipartisan-bi...w-in-kentucky/
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    lol Rand won the last time 57%-43%. Try harder you pathetic sellout.
    So if Rand wins by a similar or better margin, what will that do to your theory @Swordsmyth?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So if Rand wins by a similar or better margin, what will that do to your theory @Swordsmyth?
    It would increase the very small odds that he is in on the cheating.

    He never did anything about Bevin's stolen election, he acquiesced to the theft from Trump and then he would be winning in spite of the ramped up cheating which I don't hear him coming out against in this bill.

    I am NOT saying it is true, but you asked what it might indicate.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    lol Rand won the last time 57%-43%. Try harder you pathetic sellout.
    What does that have to do with increased cheating from this bill?

    Or are you pretending Bevin lost fair and square?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    What does that have to do with increased cheating from this bill?

    Or are you pretending Bevin lost fair and square?
    What does your post that I'm quoting have to do with making Rand look bad? Which is what my responding post was about.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 04-10-2021 at 05:52 PM.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It would increase the very small odds that he is in on the cheating.

    He never did anything about Bevin's stolen election, he acquiesced to the theft from Trump and then he would be winning in spite of the ramped up cheating which I don't hear him coming out against in this bill.

    I am NOT saying it is true, but you asked what it might indicate.
    LOL. Trump ultimately acquiesced to his loss after bilking his gullible followers to donate when the fine print made it clear that only some of the funds would go to a post election fight.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    What does your post that I'm quoting have to do with making Rand look bad? Which is what my responding post was about.
    Learn to read.
    I said it doesn't look good FOR Rand.
    He will be cheated out of his seat in the primary or the general.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. Trump ultimately acquiesced to his loss after bilking his gullible followers to donate when the fine print made it clear that only some of the funds would go to a post election fight.
    Trump acquiesced to nothing, he challenged the results in every way he could and continues to declare the election was stolen.
    Rand refused to object and announced that the states had a right to cheat and impose a usurper on the American people.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump acquiesced to nothing, he challenged the results in every way he could and continues to declare the election was stolen.
    Rand refused to object and announced that the states had a right to cheat and impose a usurper on the American people.
    LOL. Did you get ripped off donating to Trump's post election fight too? Did you read the fine print first?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Learn to read.
    I know how to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I said it doesn't look good FOR Rand.
    I understood what YOU said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He will be cheated out of his seat in the primary or the general.
    Like how Trump got us out of Afghanistan?

    Thanks for repeating and verifying your stupidity.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Rand refused to object and announced that the states had a right to cheat and impose a usurper on the American people.
    Without putting words into Rand’s mouth... or perhaps, if I myself were holding a Senate seat...

    With amassed debt more than all previous presidents combined, not vetoing a single bill, hiring and funding Gates-tied people/companies, nationalizing healthcare, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...

    I’d keep my mouth shut too about the election, and would hope “republicans” wised up and pick a NON-Globalist Lib in 2024.

    The problem is, with Common Core and all, people are too stoopid to look at records and finances, and still believe Trump was “sent by God”. Take you, for instance.

    “Losertarians”. Much better than the “right” boot thugs which are no better than the “left”, marching in lock-step.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Without putting words into Rand’s mouth... or perhaps, if I myself were holding a Senate seat...

    With amassed debt more than all previous presidents combined, not vetoing a single bill, hiring and funding Gates-tied people/companies, nationalizing healthcare, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...

    I’d keep my mouth shut too about the election, and would hope “republicans” wised up and pick a NON-Globalist Lib in 2024.

    The problem is, with Common Core and all, people are too stoopid to look at records and finances, and still believe Trump was “sent by God”. Take you, for instance.

    “Losertarians”. Much better than the “right” boot thugs which are no better than the “left”, marching in lock-step.
    Trump did as well as could be done for having so little support, a more hardline president would have achieved less.
    And unless the fraud is reversed there will not be a real election again, we will turn into a communist one party dictatorship and Rand chose to allow that just like he chose to do nothing about Bevin being cheated.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Rand issues 1/6/21 statement:
    By Matt Collins in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-13-2021, 12:11 PM
  2. Rand Paul issues a statement regarding the debate.
    By kbs021 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-11-2016, 06:08 PM
  3. Rand Paul for President Issues Debate Statement
    By libertyplz in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-13-2015, 09:34 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 02:29 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 06:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •