Thread: Nolte: Democrat-Run City Residents Must Prepare for Derek Chauvin Verdict.

Exclamation Nolte: Democrat-Run City Residents Must Prepare for Derek Chauvin Verdict.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...auvin-verdict/

If you live in a city run by Democrats, you need to prepare yourself for the possible aftermath of the Derek Chauvin verdict.

If Chauvin, the Minneapolis police officer on trial for the death of George Floyd (P.S. Minneapolis has been run exclusively by Democrats for decades), is found not guilty, America’s left-wing terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter will almost certainly make last year’s riots look like a dress rehearsal.

Last summer, after that awful video of Floyd’s death hit the Internet, where did the worst of the violence hit? In these Democrat-run cities: Los Angeles; Minneapolis; Fayetteville; Atlanta; New York; Nashville; Seattle; Portland; Philadelphia; Chicago; Milwaukee; Salt Lake; Washington, DC; Detroit; Indianapolis; San Francisco; Kansas City; Houston; Charlotte; Cleveland; Pittsburgh; Denver; Dallas; Phoenix; Tampa; Baltimore; Oakland; Louisville, and even a little place called Kenosha.

Does anyone doubt the terrorists in Black Lives Matter and Antifa are planning and plotting for a second wave of violence should Chauvin be acquitted?
    Furthermore, does anyone doubt the Biden Justice Department will be okay with this violence — will stand by and do nothing? Keep in mind His Fraudulency Joe Biden believes America has this violence coming — even though it only happens in cities that overwhelmingly support him.
    What’s more, does anyone believe in the event of an acquittal, the corrupt, corporate media — CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post — will not openly encourage and champion this violence, just like they did in Ferguson, Baltimore, and all the cities listed above?
    Listen, if you own a business in a Democrat-run city, especially some sort of storefront, you need to prepare. Fire insurance, riot insurance, window coverings… I don’t know. I’m not here to give specific advice, but you do need to prepare.

If you reside in a Democrat-run city, especially downtown or close to downtown, you also need to prepare. Don’t forget these left-wing terrorists have already begun to move into residential areas.
    Again, I’m not here to give anyone any specific advice, but in my own case, were I still stupid enough to live in a Democrat-run $#@!hole, I would…
    1) Temporarily move my family to rural MAGA Land. The only place in America that’s truly safe and clean and free of racial tensions, is where Trump voters live. If I had relatives in Rural America, I would contact them right now and ask for permission for the wife and kids to stay for the duration. I would also consider renting an apartment or house in MAGA Land on a month-to-month basis. Once the violence begins, rather than try and quell it, the Democrats (just like they did last summer) will either do nothing or encourage it. So I would be prepared for a long, long, ugly and violent haul.
    2) I would not move away. While my family was somewhere safe, I would stay home to protect my home and/or business. This would mean boarding up windows, stocking up on supplies, and being prepared to legally defend myself and my property.
    3) I would use this time alone to do some soul-searching about why I’m so foolish and suicidal I choose to live in a Democrat-run city. Do I enjoy racial tensions, pollution, hate crimes, gun violence, mass-shootings, and riots? What the hell am I doing living in a $#@!hole, forcing my family to live in a $#@!hole?
    If numbers one through three weren’t possible, I would at least make sure I had an escape plan, like what’s known as a bug-out bag — you know, everything you need for a few days on the run all packed up and ready to move on a moment’s notice: clothes, food, water, matches, prescriptions… that kind of thing.
    As far as my advice for us Trumptards who live in rural MAGA Country if Chauvin is found not guilty? Well, none… Even though we’re the ones accused of being violent, racist, and anti-environment, out where we live, there are no riots, no hate crimes crises, or racial strife; our air, water, and streets are safe and clean. We all own guns, but where have no gun violence or mass shooting crises.

One thing we could do is grill up some burgers and then sit in front of our 70-inch plasmas to watch all the hell unfold in these Democrat-run $#@!holes, but I’m getting tired of reruns.
    P.S. There could be some problems in places where Democrats are not in charge, even out here in MAGA Land, but those problems won’t last long. Our law enforcement are allowed to enforce the law, and unlike cities where Democrats run things, they do so without kneeling on some poor guy’s neck for eight minutes.
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    how long will the trial be ?
    Do something Danke

Hey, the trial is just in time for riot season!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

George Floyd died of a drug overdose with COVID. What are they charging Derek Chauvin with?

He is clearly guilty of gross negligence and incompetence resulting in his immediate death. What degree of murder is that?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-30-2021 at 11:17 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Of course. Wouldn’t want to do this in the middle of winter or something.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    George Floyd died of a drug overdose with COVID. What are they charging Derek Chauvin with?

He is clearly guilty of gross negligence and incompetence resulting in his immediate death. What degree of murder is that?
    It's manslaughter. That is all Chauvin is guilty of. Any properly charged jury would find that.

The democrats probably won't burn down the cities. They got their way in DC and didn't you hear? Asians are the new blacks, so they don't care about a dead balck guy anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    The riots are gonna happen one way or the other. If they don't convict Chauvin, they will be called racist, their lives will be threatened, and more looting will happen in "protest". If they do convict Chauvin, the mob could either still riot for "celebration" or because the sentence wasn't "harsh enough," or they will start throwing other innocent people in jail.

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

They're charging him with second degree unintentional felony murder, third degree “depraved mind” murder, and second degree manslaughter.

They are in denial about the reasonable doubt the fentanyl gives. The defense will inevitably make this case, making more than reasonable doubt at that level of guilt. That means a 2nd degree conviction hasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell. Even 3rd is unlikely, depending on how much active fentanyl was still in his system.

Manslaughter? Slam Dunk, even with the fentanyl.
    3rd Degree? Maybe, I am doubtful
    2nd Degree? No Chance.

There are two outcomes I see. Either another Rodney King riot when the officers get off because the DA overcharged and have no way to prove those charges or maybe a reincarnation of the OJ trials. Everyone knew OJ did it but there wasn't a full 8 minute multi angle video of OJ killing Nicole and Ron for the whole world to see. And even though there is reasonable doubt in this case, this jury will either bend due to fear of what might happen to them if they give a not guilty verdict or maybe because of course....it would be "racist" to give a not guilty verdict.

-Joseph McCarthy

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There will be 12 jurors and 3 "alternates" (should a juror have to be replaced):

• A white woman in her 50s who is a self-described animal lover with a passion for affordable housing.
    • A white woman in her 40s who works in insurance and said she loves the state of Minnesota
    • A Black woman in her 60s who retired from marketing and said she loves spending time with her grandkids
    • A white nurse in her 50s who works with ventilated COVID-19 patients
    • A mixed-race woman in her 40s who works in company reorganization
    • A Black man in his 40s who works in management and has lived in Hennepin County for two decades
    • A white woman in her 50s who works in healthcare and likes to ride her motorcycle
    • A Black man in his 30s who works in banking and teaches youth sports
    • A white woman in her 50s who works at a nonprofit and is the single mother of two teenage sons
    • A Black man in his 30s who works in tech and immigrated from Africa to the U.S.
    • A white auditor in his 30s
    • A mixed-race woman in her 20s who said she was "super excited" to serve
    • A white chemist in his 20s who plays Ultimate Frisbee

-Joseph McCarthy