Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 46

Thread: Cancel Culture is a Dress Rehearsal for Mass Murder

  1. #1

    Cancel Culture is a Dress Rehearsal for Mass Murder

    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

  4. #3
    That was back in 2019.

    And he was right then and is now.

    This is genocide working up momentum.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  5. #4
    This goes here:

    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  6. #5
    Truer words have never been spoken.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  7. #6
    He is absolutely right. This so-called "systemic racism" is all done by designed to cause division and create massive hatred for all the races. IMHO, the man who was selected President is the epitome of racists and yet that is consistently ignored and brushed to the side. They want to drum into our heads: Don't trust you own observations and definitely do not think for yourself.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  8. #7
    Cancel the cancel culture

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  9. #8
    Systemic racism is the left's best distraction from all their policies which actually harm minorities.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Stefan Basil Molyneux (/stəˈfæn ˈmɒlɪnjuː/; born September 24, 1966) is a Canadian far-right white nationalist,[2][3][4] white supremacist,[5][6] podcaster and banned YouTuber, who is best known for his promotion of conspiracy theories, scientific racism, eugenics, and racist views.
    A.K.A. Super Mega Ultra Racist
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    A.K.A. Super Mega Ultra Racist
    Wow, did wiki mention he's a racist?
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This goes here:

    You sure about that? Kamala got killed in the democratic primary for being exposed by Tulsi Gabbard and others for working WITH institutional racism.



    But it gets worse. She declined to support state level investigations of police shootings.



    She showed up to celebrate an innocent black man being convicted.



    Even Ghouliani ripped her racist criminal justice record.



    She's about as "anti racist" as the late Robert Byrd.



    Really, memes of her being "anti racism" just serve to whitewash (no pun intended) her self hating past. She hates "white male privilege" so much that she married one?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Isn't this the same guy that said if you can't get your family to agree with you that you should cancel them? I mean....I get it (not really but I'm trying to). You first "give your family a chance" by "really really trying to convince them that you're right" and THEN you cancel them?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Stefan Basil Molyneux (/stəˈfæn ˈmɒlɪnjuː/; born September 24, 1966) is a Canadian far-right white nationalist,[2][3][4] white supremacist,[5][6] podcaster and banned YouTuber, who is best known for his promotion of conspiracy theories, scientific racism, eugenics, and racist views.
    A.K.A. Super Mega Ultra Racist
    Wow, did wiki mention he's a racist?
    Well, that's settled, then. Moving right along ...

    According to the New York Times, scanning Wikipedia pages for 30 to 90 seconds is a "revolutionary" new method of "critical thinking."

    That way, you won't end up diving into "rabbit holes" of "misinformation" that might lead you away from the TruthTM.

    (And just never you mind that the only thing you're likely to see with a 30-to-90-second Google search is whatever the Cathedral wants you to see. After all, you don't want to be duped into believing some kind of "conspiracy theory," do you? No, of course you don't ...)

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/DunedainRanger9/...94088825225218





    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    Platform · Our Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise


    HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Isn't this the same guy that said if you can't get your family to agree with you that you should cancel them? I mean....I get it (not really but I'm trying to). You first "give your family a chance" by "really really trying to convince them that you're right" and THEN you cancel them?
    Already had this conversation by TheCount.

    A couple of points..

    First, we are talking about top-down cancel culture where the mega corporations and corporate media ban individuals and get the general public to cheer them on.

    If people get together and decide not to go to Dixie Chix concerts or whatever because they are aligning with the left, that is their decision. That is bottom-up cancel culture.

    Molyneux was talking about making good decisions about your interpersonal relationships. He feels that people who think the government should be more authoritarian are themselves very controlling and manipulative, and so they are not the best people to live with. That is not top-down or bottom-up, that's bottom-bottom cancellation.

    But even if you were able to make the argument that the cancellation of Dixie Chix had some top-down elements, did you really feel like that was something that was leading toward mass murder? Why do you think so many people in this thread, many of whom have not been fans of Molyneux in the past, agree with his statement?

    We all know where leftist authoritarianism leads to. Did you see my thread on Gina Carano?
    Last edited by dannno; 02-21-2021 at 10:45 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You sure about that? Kamala got killed in the democratic primary for being exposed by Tulsi Gabbard and others for working WITH institutional racism.

    But it gets worse. She declined to support state level investigations of police shootings.

    She showed up to celebrate an innocent black man being convicted.

    Even Ghouliani ripped her racist criminal justice record.

    She's about as "anti racist" as the late Robert Byrd.

    Really, memes of her being "anti racism" just serve to whitewash (no pun intended) her self hating past. She hates "white male privilege" so much that she married one?
    This is a fair point. The most accurate representation the image could have used would have been that of a young, white upper-middle-class college student or post-graduate, as that kind seems to make up the bulk of the aggressively Woke. But I guess that would have been too generic and "unobvious," so the artist went with a readily identifiable public figure. Joe Biden could have been used, too, but he would have been just as "problematic" (if not more so, speaking of things like Robert Byrd and criminal justice reform).

    Like almost all politicos, Harris believes in the acquisition and maintenance of her own power. Everything else is secondary (or entirely irrelevant). She will have no compunctions at all in exploiting, promoting and enabling Wokeness in order to secure her position and fulfill her ambitions (any contradictions with her previous record to the contrary notwithstanding).
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-21-2021 at 11:00 PM. Reason: actively -> aggressively

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Already had this conversation by TheCount.

    A couple of points..

    First, we are talking about top-down cancel culture where the mega corporations and corporate media ban individuals and get the general public to cheer them on.

    If people get together and decide not to go to Dixie Chix concerts or whatever because they are aligning with the left, that is their decision. That is bottom-up cancel culture.
    Yeah...I already called bvllshyt on your Dixie Chicks example. They were cancelled top down by country music stations when they still had (and still have) a large fan base. And Stephen telling people on his podcast to cut off their friends and family is also top down.

    Molyneux was talking about making good decisions about your interpersonal relationships. He feels that people who think the government should be more authoritarian are themselves very controlling and manipulative, and so they are not the best people to live with. That is not top-down or bottom-up, that's bottom-bottom cancellation.
    Nope. He's at the top telling his followers to cancel others. Actually some woke teen posting #cancelgina is more bottom up. I agree with Stef though. It is cultish to say you only want to associate with people who agree with you.

    But even if you were able to make the argument that the cancellation of Dixie Chix had some top-down elements, did you really feel like that was something that was leading toward mass murder? Why do you think so many people in this thread, many of whom have not been fans of Molyneux in the past, agree with his statement?
    Because it's coming from the right and post people in this thread are on the right? Stef isn't a threat to people that agree with him on a lot of issues. Or it could simply be a case of a "broken clock being right twice a day." Hell, even president Obama criticized cancel culture.



    We all know where leftist authoritarianism leads to.
    Authoritarianism comes in all shapes, sizes, colors, and political persuasions.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 02-21-2021 at 10:48 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    This is a fair point. The most accurate representation the image could have used would have been that of a young, white upper-middle-class college student or post-graduate, as that kind seems to make up the bulk of the actively Woke. But I guess that would have been too generic and "unobvious," so the artist went with a readily identifiable public figure. Joe Biden could have been used, too, but he would have been just as "problematic" (if not more so, speaking of things like Robert Byrd and criminal justice reform).

    Like almost all politicos, Harris believes in the acquisition and maintenance of her own power. Everything else is secondary (or entirely irrelevant). She will have no compunctions at all in exploiting, promoting and enabling Wokeness in order to secure her position and fulfill her ambitions (any contradictions with her previous record to the contrary notwithstanding).
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah...I already called bvllshyt on your Dixie Chicks example. They were cancelled top down by country music stations when they still had (and still have) a large fan base. And Stephen telling people on his podcast to cut off their friends and family is also top down.
    No, neither of those are examples of top-down.. Country music stations are not the Disney corporate conglomarate.. neither are individuals. Neither is Molyneux. You are really confused about what I'm saying so re-read my post and re-respond.. this is a waste of time.

    Also checkout my thread on Gina Carano.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.
    That's good to hear, as I was about to type out a reply that was almost word for word what The Banana wrote.

    Authoritarianism comes in all shapes, sizes, colors, and political persuasions.
    Yes it does, and this particular flavor of it is leftist: in fact, I dislike using any other term to describe it, "wokeness", "progressive", "liberal" whatever, because that tends to water the idea down.

    What we are witnessing, what is arrayed against the ideas and values of liberty and limited government is Revolutionary Marxism, using the means of Bolshevism and Jacobinism as the primary tools to accomplish that goal.

    Every successful Marxist revolution has lead to a government sponsored mass killing afterward of varying intensity. Some were gruesome and vast as in Cambodia, some less so, as Ethiopia in 1977, some relatively minor such as Venezuela.

    The fact remains that there will be a bloody purge if the Marxist wing of US politics is successful.

    And that I am the primary target, along with my posterity, thus the potency of that image.

    As far as Stefan Molyneux is concerned, I cannot comment at length about him, as I know very little about him in the first place, other than he is debated incessantly around here. To be honest, I think that may be only the third clip of his that I have watched, and that is because he said what needed to be said in five minutes instead of five hours.

    That said, I find him to be absolutely correct on this subject, that this dress rehearsal for mass murder, or as I phrase it: this is the language of genocide, working up momentum.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, neither of those are examples of top-down.. Country music stations are not the Disney corporate conglomarate.. neither are individuals. Neither is Molyneux. You are really confused about what I'm saying so re-read my post and re-respond.. this is a waste of time.

    Also checkout my thread on Gina Carano.
    Clear Channel is a megacorporation. And Disney reacted to bottom up pressure. And yeah, I saw your Gina Carano thread. It may have been Tim Poole or TheQuartering (another YouTuber) who called what happened to Gina Carona "Crowd sourced McCarthyism."

    I'm not at all confused. You just aren't open to seeing the truth. You can't defeat cancel culture by engaging in it the way Molyneaux does.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's good to hear, as I was about to type out a reply that was almost word for word what The Banana wrote.



    Yes it does, and this particular flavor of it is leftist: in fact, I dislike using any other term to describe it, "wokeness", "progressive", "liberal" whatever, because that tends to water the idea down.

    What we are witnessing, what is arrayed against the ideas and values of liberty and limited government is Revolutionary Marxism, using the means of Bolshevism and Jacobinism as the primary tools to accomplish that goal.

    Every successful Marxist revolution has lead to a government sponsored mass killing afterward of varying intensity. Some were gruesome and vast as in Cambodia, some less so, as Ethiopia in 1977, some relatively minor such as Venezuela.

    The fact remains that there will be a bloody purge if the Marxist wing of US politics is successful.

    And that I am the primary target, along with my posterity, thus the potency of that image.

    As far as Stefan Molyneux is concerned, I cannot comment at length about him, as I know very little about him in the first place, other than he is debated incessantly around here. To be honest, I think that may be only the third clip of his that I have watched, and that is because he said what needed to be said in five minutes instead of five hours.

    That said, I find him to be absolutely correct on this subject, that this dress rehearsal for mass murder, or as I phrase it: this is the language of genocide, working up momentum.
    Oh no doubt about it. We are living in 1930s Germany. The Nazis were right to point out the dangers of the Marxists even though they were just as dangerous. Note I'm not saying Stef is a Nazi. But there are certainly some dangerous aspects about him. I would say the exact same thing if he was coming from the left. Each extremist points to the other extremist, finds the worst examples, dumps everyone on the other "side" into a "category" and goes about categorical demonization. If we are going to get through this as a nation (and we very well may not) it's going to require conversations, not demonization or "defooing." Personal example. One of my sons is super "woke." He was taken aback recently when I brought up my pro-life views in a conversation. I KNOW I had told him I was pro-life before. He started with the same leftist talking points. Then I told him about the bio-ethicists who were arguing that mothers should have a "choice" to abort even after the baby was born and the New York and Virginia laws that went that far and asked him what he thought. Then we talked about late term abortion. He had a problem with both of those but said he didn't know where to draw the line. At that point I knew I was getting through. I explained that while I thought those that supported abortion into (and even after) the 9th month were insane, I also thought the "A woman can't even have the day after pill because the egg might have been fertilized" position was also insane. Most "pro-life" people aren't protesting in front of fertility clinic but the reality is many fertilized embryos will be discarded or indefinitely frozen. He ultimately decided he didn't agree with my position. I asked him if he still thought I was pro-life. He did not. He thought I was pro-choice. I essentially gave him the position of Ron Paul. It was the label that was dividing us more than anything else! We wouldn't have even had that conversation if I had followed the advice of Stefan Molyneaux that @dannno keeps apologizing for.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  25. #22
    I'll watch the video, but uh, yea... Much of 2016-2020 was "preparing" people for stuff like this.

    All of us on here saw how much of the left decided to respond to the 2020 elections with "How do we re-educate/exterminate 75 million racists?"

    I mean, these people who have been screaming about fascism are quite literally being the fascists themselves and they are so stupid and evil they don't even realize it. Our language is being completely reversed and words are being taken away from our lexicon each and every day if it doesn't pass the muster of the MSM and Cathedral.

    And most of us are just sitting back letting it happen because a) we don't know what do b) we're afraid of losing our jobs c) we're hoping it all just goes away


    Edit: as far as the goal of these evil perps? I'll agree with some of the comments here: divide. Divide and conquer... In the process, THEY can get rid of a large portion of liberty loving and naturally rebellious whites - the people standing in their way of 100% pure globalism and communism.
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 02-22-2021 at 07:35 AM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

    Join the Mises Caucus and let's get this train rolling: https://lpmisescaucus.com/

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Clear Channel is a megacorporation. And Disney reacted to bottom up pressure. And yeah, I saw your Gina Carano thread. It may have been Tim Poole or TheQuartering (another YouTuber) who called what happened to Gina Carona "Crowd sourced McCarthyism."

    I'm not at all confused. You just aren't open to seeing the truth. You can't defeat cancel culture by engaging in it the way Molyneaux does.
    Don't you get it? Up is left, down is right, and megacorps can't own country stations because Republicans listen to the stuff. Molyneaux hasn't been deplatformed because he's too popular and their ad revenues would suffer. Oh, wait, that's Trump. Oh, wait, Trump is deplatformed. Molyneaux isn't deplatformed because no liberal can stand to listen to that voice of his and watch him make faces for the hour and a quarter it takes him to get to the point. Yeah, that's the ticket!

    In short, there is no controlled opposition. Because if there were, dannno might have to work at finding things out, rather than kicking back with his bong and getting spoon fed.
    Because if someone doesn't "feel comfortable" with someone in this brave new middle school Official Culture, a death sentence is perfectly reasonable.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Don't you get it? Up is left, down is right, and megacorps can't own country stations because Republicans listen to the stuff. Molyneaux hasn't been deplatformed because he's too popular and their ad revenues would suffer. Oh, wait, that's Trump. Oh, wait, Trump is deplatformed. Molyneaux isn't deplatformed because no liberal can stand to listen to that voice of his and watch him make faces for the hour and a quarter it takes him to get to the point. Yeah, that's the ticket!

    In short, there is no controlled opposition. Because if there were, dannno might have to work at finding things out, rather than kicking back with his bong and getting spoon fed.
    Stefan Molyneux was banned from YouTube. And also demonetized.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Stefan Molyneux was banned from YouTube. And also demonetized.
    I stand corrected. Does that, in itself, make him credible?
    Because if someone doesn't "feel comfortable" with someone in this brave new middle school Official Culture, a death sentence is perfectly reasonable.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If we are going to get through this as a nation (and we very well may not) it's going to require conversations, not demonization or "defooing."
    I am without doubt at this point that we are not going to "get through this" as a nation.

    I'd prefer to be able to separate respectfully, without each side demonizing the other, but I suspect human nature makes this kind of separation near impossible.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Oh no doubt about it. We are living in 1930s Germany. The Nazis were right to point out the dangers of the Marxists even though they were just as dangerous. Note I'm not saying Stef is a Nazi. But there are certainly some dangerous aspects about him. I would say the exact same thing if he was coming from the left. Each extremist points to the other extremist, finds the worst examples, dumps everyone on the other "side" into a "category" and goes about categorical demonization. If we are going to get through this as a nation (and we very well may not) it's going to require conversations, not demonization or "defooing." Personal example. One of my sons is super "woke." He was taken aback recently when I brought up my pro-life views in a conversation. I KNOW I had told him I was pro-life before. He started with the same leftist talking points. Then I told him about the bio-ethicists who were arguing that mothers should have a "choice" to abort even after the baby was born and the New York and Virginia laws that went that far and asked him what he thought. Then we talked about late term abortion. He had a problem with both of those but said he didn't know where to draw the line. At that point I knew I was getting through. I explained that while I thought those that supported abortion into (and even after) the 9th month were insane, I also thought the "A woman can't even have the day after pill because the egg might have been fertilized" position was also insane. Most "pro-life" people aren't protesting in front of fertility clinic but the reality is many fertilized embryos will be discarded or indefinitely frozen. He ultimately decided he didn't agree with my position. I asked him if he still thought I was pro-life. He did not. He thought I was pro-choice. I essentially gave him the position of Ron Paul. It was the label that was dividing us more than anything else! We wouldn't have even had that conversation if I had followed the advice of Stefan Molyneaux that @dannno keeps apologizing for.
    Stefan is the one promoting having that conversation, I think he would give you a gold star. Edit: the kind teachers give out, not the nazis
    Last edited by dannno; 02-22-2021 at 03:24 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  32. #28
    Cancel culture is just capitalism.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Cancel culture is just capitalism.
    Your mom is just capitalism.

    Sorry, this country is not purely capitalist by any stretch.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Your mom is just capitalism.

    Sorry, this country is not purely capitalist by any stretch.
    Cancel culture isn't our country, it's just one aspect of it, or, one of the aspects of capitalism.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. When Cancel Culture Cancels Everything
    By CCTelander in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2021, 08:55 AM
  2. Cancel Culture Psychopaths
    By Marenco in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2020, 10:30 AM
  3. Cancel Culture failure in Tennesee
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-05-2019, 12:32 PM
  4. Cancel Culture Comes for Counterculture Comics
    By shakey1 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-01-2019, 03:16 PM
  5. Greece ‘Dress Rehearsal’ for U.S., Deutsche Bank Says
    By theclip in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •