Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: COVID-19 vaccines - 37% side effects

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    COVID-19 vaccines - 37% side effects

    That horrible coronavirus is quite harmless for the overwhelming majority of people.
    To me it doesn't make sense that these vaccines have been emergency approved, without a proper trial, that probably have worse effects than the virus in the first place.

    The following isn't anything like a "proper" study, but interesting nonetheless. It's based on the data of about 40,000 people, mostly healthcare workers, that have entered into a system whether they have tested positive for COVID-19, their vaccination status and adverse effects.

    A whopping 37% of people experienced adverse effects after the first dose, and 45% after the second jab. But not to worry (?!?), only 3% of people suffered adverse effects for more than 3 days.

    Also strange is that the people younger than 55 were more likely to experience whole body side effects than the over 55s (21% vs 14%). This was already seen in the 2 months trial. You would expect that younger people are healthier than older, so would suffer less from these vaccines.
    Strangely in this study, the adverse effects of vaccination were more severe for people, who had previously tested positive for COVID-19 (or maybe not as these are probably less healthy).

    Unfortunately no information on the difference in adverse effects between genders.
    Despite that there is not much to conclude from this "study", besides how it was set up, the information lacks specifics (I couldn't find a more detailed report on these results).
    It also doesn't make sense that only a small part of the 280,000 people that entered their data are included in this analysis. This could have been done to manipulate the outcome.

    The most important flaw in this report, is that there is no control group for comparison. It would be interesting to get information on general health status compared to the people that weren't vaccinated.
    The report stresses that this shows that the vaccine is really, really wonderful: https://archive.is/cPqYt
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-06-2021 at 02:35 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Hi! I recently had my vaccine, Yes I also experienced some side effects of it. The doctors who administered our vaccine reassured us that having side effects are normal. I only experienced fever, body malaise, chills for two days. After that, I can now breathe a little lighter now, now I had my added protection.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Henny View Post
    Hi! I recently had my vaccine, Yes I also experienced some side effects of it. The doctors who administered our vaccine reassured us that having side effects are normal. I only experienced fever, body malaise, chills for two days. After that, I can now breathe a little lighter now, now I had my added protection.
    Hi ,sorry to hear that you are a part of the experiment6..

    but were you fully and honestly informed?

    I hope you survive it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    That horrible coronavirus is quite harmless for the overwhelming majority of people.
    To me it doesn't make sense that these vaccines have been emergency approved, without a proper trial, that probably have worse effects than the virus in the first place.

    The following isn't anything like a "proper" study, but interesting nonetheless. It's based on the data of about 40,000 people, mostly healthcare workers, that have entered into a system whether they have tested positive for COVID-19, their vaccination status and adverse effects.

    A whopping 37% of people experienced adverse effects after the first dose, and 45% after the second jab. But not to worry (?!?), only 3% of people suffered adverse effects for more than 3 days.

    Also strange is that the people younger than 55 were more likely to experience whole body side effects than the over 55s (21% vs 14%). This was already seen in the 2 months trial. You would expect that younger people are healthier than older, so would suffer less from these vaccines.
    Strangely in this study, the adverse effects of vaccination were more severe for people, who had previously tested positive for COVID-19 (or maybe not as these are probably less healthy).

    Unfortunately no information on the difference in adverse effects between genders.
    Despite that there is not much to conclude from this "study", besides how it was set up, the information lacks specifics (I couldn't find a more detailed report on these results).
    It also doesn't make sense that only a small part of the 280,000 people that entered their data are included in this analysis. This could have been done to manipulate the outcome.

    The most important flaw in this report, is that there is no control group for comparison. It would be interesting to get information on general health status compared to the people that weren't vaccinated.
    The report stresses that this shows that the vaccine is really, really wonderful: https://archive.is/cPqYt
    It’s insane. It’s medical malpractice. Prevention (or cure) should not be worse than the disease, these mRNA vaccines are definitely worse than the disease for the majority of younger people.

    It is probably a valid trade-off for older people who are at higher risk from the disease, and also at lower risk for vaccine side effects.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It’s insane. It’s medical malpractice. Prevention (or cure) should not be worse than the disease, these mRNA vaccines are definitely worse than the disease for the majority of younger people.

    It is probably a valid trade-off for older people who are at higher risk from the disease, and also at lower risk for vaccine side effects.
    For young healthy people, a coronavirus is quite harmless, so they shouldn't get the vaccine.
    And after an infection they should be "immune" for the current variant of the virus, while they could never possibly develop a vaccine for a mutating virus...

    You're probably not surprised that I don't believe that these experimental mRNA should be tested on old people either...

    The "efficacy" of these vaccine was decided based on 2 month (!) trials in which an unreliable PCR-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 test decided (NOT severe disease).
    The catch here is that in the vaccine "trials" they excluded COVID cases within 7 days of the shot.

    There is evidence that the (Pfizer) COVID vaccine suppresses the immune system for about 7 days.
    Now the problem is that the increased amount of (severe) disease BECAUSE of the vaccine has been excluded from the trial data.

    And what we're seeing now, in basically testing these vaccine on the population at large, is that they report the massive amount of elderly people dying "like flies", the result of COVID outbreaks.
    As these "COVID outbreaks" start within 7 days of the vaccination, they might even report these as COVID cases without a vaccine, to make the efficacy of the vaccines look better (and for evidence that we really really need these vaccines against this horrible disease!).
    Pfizer-vaccine-immune-deficiency-cover-up
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty



Similar Threads

  1. Covid Vaccine Side Effects What Else?
    By AngryCanadian in forum Coronavirus SARS-CoV2
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-02-2020, 06:54 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2020, 01:30 AM
  3. Lies Anti-Vaxxers Tell: "Vaccines cause many harmful side effects"
    By angelatc in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2017, 12:53 PM
  4. Long Term Side Effects Of Vaccines?
    By angelatc in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 01:22 PM
  5. Italy Bans Novartis Flu Vaccines, Citing Side Effects
    By donnay in forum Health Freedom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •