Thread: Capitol protesters loot, vandalize Nancy Pelosiís office

Capitol protesters loot, vandalize Nancy Pelosiís office

WASHINGTON ó Rioters vandalized House Speaker Nancy Pelosiís suite of offices in the US Capitol on Wednesday, flipping tables and rummaging through desks after a large mob of Trump supporters stormed the building.

One man was photographed reclining with his feet on a desk in Pelosiís office while other men in ďMake America Great AgainĒ hats horsed around with desk phones and streamed the incident.

Another demonstrator was seen grinning as he walked away with Pelosiís podium as unprecedented scenes of looting and chaos engulfed the Capitol after rioters overpowered police and trapped lawmakers in the Senate and House of Representatives chamber, leading to a tense armed standoff.

Protesters were photographed wandering around lawmakersí private offices and rummaging through their desks after members of Congress were dramatically evacuated and taken to a secret location.

Capitol Hill police had to plead with demonstrators not to rifle through senatorsí belongings as they posed for selfies.

The White House announced it was deploying the National Guard to DC to help disperse the crowd as lawmakers on both sides of the aisle begged the president to do something.

Tens of thousands of Trumpís supporters flocked to Washington earlier Wednesday to hear the president deliver a fiery speech at a rally outside the White House where he claimed the election had been stolen from him.

Both chambers of Congress were in session for a vote to confirm President-elect Joe Bidenís victory.

Lawmakers who had been debating were forced to barricade on the Senate and House floor when pro-Trump rioters unhappy with the election result stormed the building.

At least one woman is in critical condition after being shot while several other people have also been hospitalized, according to multiple reports. more: https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/capito...elosis-office/

That'll show em. MAGA MEANS BUSINESS!

MPAM: MAKE PELOSI A MARTYR

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post

WASHINGTON — Rioters vandalized House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s suite of offices in the US Capitol on Wednesday, flipping tables and rummaging through desks after a large mob of Trump supporters stormed the building.

One man was photographed reclining with his feet on a desk in Pelosi’s office while other men in “Make America Great Again” hats horsed around with desk phones and streamed the incident.

Another demonstrator was seen grinning as he walked away with Pelosi’s podium as unprecedented scenes of looting and chaos engulfed the Capitol after rioters overpowered police and trapped lawmakers in the Senate and House of Representatives chamber, leading to a tense armed standoff.

Protesters were photographed wandering around lawmakers’ private offices and rummaging through their desks after members of Congress were dramatically evacuated and taken to a secret location.

Capitol Hill police had to plead with demonstrators not to rifle through senators’ belongings as they posed for selfies.

The White House announced it was deploying the National Guard to DC to help disperse the crowd as lawmakers on both sides of the aisle begged the president to do something.

Tens of thousands of Trump’s supporters flocked to Washington earlier Wednesday to hear the president deliver a fiery speech at a rally outside the White House where he claimed the election had been stolen from him.

Both chambers of Congress were in session for a vote to confirm President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

Lawmakers who had been debating were forced to barricade on the Senate and House floor when pro-Trump rioters unhappy with the election result stormed the building.

At least one woman is in critical condition after being shot while several other people have also been hospitalized, according to multiple reports. more: https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/capito...elosis-office/

She died.
    ďThe right to life is the source of all rightsóand the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.Ē

An Agorist Primer

[

The Tweets I saw from Inside Pelosi's office were from a HuffPo reporter.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Now that’s a riot! The damage from that vandalism must be in the millions, or at least the compensation Pelosi buries for herself in her next spending bill will pay millions to remodel, er, repair the damage.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Her desk is not even disturbed. Fake news lies.

Trump made a video calling for peace and telling everybody to go home, and the media was reporting he was inciting the violence.

Then social media removed the videos calling for peace and telling everybody to go home because they "prohibit incitement and calls for violence on our platform."

Fake news can't take one day off, can they?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Cameron Cruce
    56m ∑
    You can grow a beard on a fascist, it doesn’t make him a patriot. You can give a homeless man a flag, it doesn’t mean he cares for it’s cause. But horned fox hats, sweatpants and no drawers aside... you can always tell a man by his shoes. Ladies and gentleman, meet Antifa unmasked.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Cameron Cruce
    56m ∑
    You can grow a beard on a fascist, it doesn’t make him a patriot. You can give a homeless man a flag, it doesn’t mean he cares for it’s cause. But horned fox hats, sweatpants and no drawers aside... you can always tell a man by his shoes. Ladies and gentleman, meet Antifa unmasked.
    My gut says yep that's Antifa alright.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump made a video calling for peace and telling everybody to go home, and the media was reporting he was inciting the violence.

Then social media removed the videos calling for peace and telling everybody to go home because they "prohibit incitement and calls for violence on our platform."

Fake news can't take one day off, can they?
    Heard they just suspended his Twitter account...

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Good job!

Me...I'd have $#@! on her chair.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

Cameron Cruce
    56m ∑
    I definitely agree that the people who stormed the Capitol are either Antifa or the equivalent.

But what is it about their shoes that this guy's talking about? The shoes look like the least weird part to me. I read that blurb and expected to see sandals.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post

But what is it about their shoes that this guy's talking about? The shoes look like the least weird part to me. I read that blurb and expected to see sandals.
    Walk around a large conservative crowd..look at feet.

There is not a pair of Boots in that crowd. all soft shoes.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Walk around a large conservative crowd..look at feet.

There is not a pair of Boots in that crowd. all soft shoes.
    I call BS on that statement. But are any of those guys even wearing boots? They all look like soft shoes to me. Or maybe like ankle high hiking boots on the guy in the middle. And whoever he is, I don't think he risks getting labelled a conservative regardless.

I don't think he risks getting labelled a conservative regardless.
    He is Not..antifa paid actor..as were the whole group inside.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Good job!

Me...I'd have $#@! on her chair.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I call BS on that statement. But are any of those guys even wearing boots?.
    No.. and a "conservative group would be in Solid Footwear. Lot of ex-military and Farmers.

They wear Boots.

the punks are wearing slippers.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rioters, Vandals, Treasonous Mobs....

Meanwhile, when cities burn, they're "mostly peaceful protests".
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I hope the rumor they took hard drives today are true.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

And the hue and cry from "mainstream" "acceptable" "conservatives" is just as nauseating.

This was an amazing action today, reminiscent of the very best of Boston 1775.

Then, just as now, committed patriots, backed into a corner, with no "acceptable" support from any quarter, lashed out again and again at their oppressors.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    I hope the rumor they took hard drives today are true.
    Who..
    The leftist Reporter, or the antifa punks and paid actors?

There were no Trump Supporters inside that I am aware of..
    the Girl was shot outside,,through a window.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    These hypocrites sat silently while Antifa and BLM rioted, attacked people, looted, burned and destroyed property and lives across America for years.

Now all of a sudden trespassing on public property or interrupting Congress is another 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. Certainly there was a tragic death. Who did the killing?

I must have missed today where the walls were covered with graffiti, where bricks and molotov cocktails were thrown, where buildings were burned to the ground. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Who..
    The leftist Reporter, or the antifa punks and paid actors?

There were no Trump Supporters inside that I am aware of..
    the Girl was shot outside,,through a window.
    It was a announced over a live stream that some people made it inside offices. No one specific was named.

EDIT: It was announced over a live stream.
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 01-06-2021 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    It was a announced over a live stream that some people made it inside offices. No one specific was named.

EDIT: It was announced over a live stream.
    I saw some video,,from inside..
    First Tweet was a HuffPo Reporter that seemed close to the "action".. and in Pelosi's office.

Chasing the guard upstairs was comical on the Borat level.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Banking doesnt involve fraud, banking IS fraud.

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in a society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it (plunder) and a moral code that glorifies it

- Fredric Bastiat

Its not just Banking that is Fraud.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.