Thread: World Economic Forum and its Partners - The Great Reset

World Economic Forum and its Partners - The Great Reset

The Jobs Reset Summit 2020

"Driven by Big Data, Closed Corporations of Government"

Go down the alphabetical list, it might shock you to see how deep we are already in this. There is NO turning back.

Partners:

A

A.P. Møller-Maersk
    AARP
    ABB
    ABN AMRO
    Absa Group
    Accenture
    Acciona
    Ackermans & van Haaren
    Adani Group
    Adecco Group
    Aditya Birla Group
    Advantage Partners
    Aecon Group
    Aegon
    African Development Bank Group
    African Rainbow Minerals
    Agility
    AIG
    Air Liquide
    Airport Authority Hong Kong
    Aker
    Al-Ula
    Alcon
    Algebris Investments
    AlGihaz
    Alibaba Group
    AlixPartners
    Allianz
    Alrosa
    Amanat Holdings
    Amara Raja Group
    Amazon Web Services
    Amcor
    América Móvil
    American Heart Association
    American Tower
    AmeriSourceBergen
    AMTD
    Analog Devices
    Anchorage Capital Group
    Angelicoussis Group
    Anglo American
    Anheuser-Busch InBev
    Antin Infrastructure Partners
    Antwerp Port Authority
    Apollo Hospitals Enterprise
    Apollo Tyres
    Appen
    Apple
    ArcelorMittal
    Ariston Thermo
    Arm
    Aroundtown
    Arup Group
    AstraZeneca
    ASYAD
    Automatic Data Processing (ADP)
    averda
    AXA

B

Bahrain Economic Development Board
    Bain & Company
    Bajaj Auto
    Baker Hughes
    Baker McKenzie
    Bakrie & Brothers
    Banco Bradesco
    Banco BTG Pactual
    Banco Nacional de Panamá (Banconal)
    Banco Safra Brasil
    Banco Santander
    Bangchak
    Bank Julius Baer
    Bank Leumi Le-Israel
    Bank Lombard Odier & Co.
    Bank Mandiri (Persero)
    Bank of America
    Barclays
    BASF
    Bata
    Bayer
    BBVA
    BC Energy Investments
    BC Partners
    Bharti Airtel
    Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
    Biogen
    BlackRock
    Blackstone Group
    Bloomberg
    BMO Financial Group
    Boeing
    BoodaiCorp
    Borealis
    Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
    bp
    Breca
    Bridgewater Associates
    Brightstar Capital Partners
    Broadridge Financial Solutions
    Brookfield Asset Management
    BYJU'S
    ByteDance

C

Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ)
    Canica
    Cantor Fitzgerald
    Capgemini
    Capricorn Investment Group
    Cargill
    Carlsberg Group
    Carlyle Group
    Cassa Depositi e Prestiti
    Cathay Capital Private Equity
    Cedar Holdings Group
    Centene
    Check Point Software Technologies
    Chengdu Xingcheng Investment Group
    Chevron
    China Construction Bank
    China Datang
    China Energy Investment
    China National Chemical Engineering Group
    China Railway Group (CREC)
    China Southern Power Grid
    Circle
    Cisco
    Citi
    CITIC Capital
    CJ
    Clariant
    Clayton, Dubilier & Rice
    Clifford Chance
    Cloudflare
    CLS Bank International
    Cognizant
    Commercial International Bank (CIB)
    Commons Project
    Compagnie Financière Tradition
    Condé Nast
    Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC)
    Corporacion America
    Coursera
    Covestro
    CP Group
    CPP Investments
    Credit Suisse
    Crescent Enterprises
    Crescent Petroleum
    CVC Capital Partners (Luxembourg)
    CVS Health

D

Dairy Management
    Daiwa Securities Group
    Dalmia Bharat
    DAMAC International Limited
    Dana Gas
    Danfoss
    Dassault Systèmes
    Dawood Hercules
    Dell Technologies
    Deloitte
    Dentsu
    Depository Trust & Clearing (DTCC)
    Deppon Logistics
    Desktop Metal
    Deutsche Bank
    Deutsche Post DHL
    Development Bank of Japan (DBJ)
    Development Bank of Southern Africa
    Didi Chuxing
    Disa
    Discovery
    DNB
    Dogan Group of Companies
    Dow
    DP World
    DST Global
    DTEK
    Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
    DXC Technology

Continue down the alphabet:

https://www.weforum.org/partners
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It will be interesting to see how many people [don't] boycott/abandon/quit every one of the corporations/companies involved and government(s) altogether.

Good luck with elections... and don't forget the sticker.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It will be interesting to see how many people [don't] boycott/abandon/quit every one of the corporations/companies involved and government(s) altogether.

Good luck with elections... and don't forget the sticker.
    The best I can decipher from Klaus Schwab is that they want a new world order consisting of a global public-private partnership to master us all, and Asia is a great model for this proposal.

No surprise there.

Michael Bloomberg: China’s Communist Leader Xi Jinping ‘Not a Dictator’
    China is the Model for US Billionaires, Crony Corporatists and Authoritarian Kleptocrats
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The best I can decipher from Klaus Schwab is that they want a new world order consisting of a global public-private partnership to master us all, and Asia is a great model for this proposal.

No surprise there.

Michael Bloomberg: China’s Communist Leader Xi Jinping ‘Not a Dictator’
    China is the Model for US Billionaires, Crony Corporatists and Authoritarian Kleptocrats

Yep. Except that though Asia is considered their great "model", a helluva lot of companies "in partner" with WEF are U.S. based, and/or companies that our country relies on very heavily.

On top of China, Bill Gates Extraordinaire, is heavily involved.

The old saying: You can't stop the change.

An Agorist Primer

//

An Agorist Primer

I brought this up to a few “patriotic” folks today and showed them the video and the corporations involved. One of the folks said “the damned democrats are to blame, we need to elect more republicans!”, and the others shook their heads in agreement.

So, my question is, is this over everybody’s head? Does anybody understand what is truly happening here? Even @Brian4Liberty didn’t seem to understand (Post #2).

An Agorist Primer

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I brought this up to a few “patriotic” folks today and showed them the video and the corporations involved. One of the folks said “the damned democrats are to blame, we need to elect more republicans!”, and the others shook their heads in agreement.

So, my question is, is this over everybody’s head? Does anybody understand what is truly happening here? Even @Brian4Liberty didn’t seem to understand (Post #2).
    What exactly is everyone missing? And are you referring to the Pulp Fiction clip?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What exactly is everyone missing? And are you referring to the Pulp Fiction clip?
    That’s the question I am asking. I see things plain as day, but most of the responses that I get have nothing to do with I am trying to talk about.

I am not aware of Pulp, if that is a teevee show I am not a watcher.

An Agorist Primer

The best I can decipher from Klaus Schwab is that they want a new world order consisting of a global public-private partnership to master us all [...]
    https://twitter.com/wef/status/817760719496245252

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform · Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise

HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube