Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 74 of 74

Thread: Just When You Think Trump Can't Sink Any Lower

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    But has the “evidence” been presented in a court or trial? It seems like most of the lawsuits are dismissed via technicalities. “Sorry, we can’t look at this case because of XYZ”.

    And in Georgia, it’s Stacy Abrams sister who is the judge.

    Move along, nothing to see here. Processes and procedures have been followed.
    Exactly.

    And then the trolls come here and vomit the MSM's talking points all over the forum.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    GA elections official Gabriel Sterling completely debunks Trump’s false claims of fraud:
    He starts out talking a lot about how they are setting records with the number of votes. Maybe they will get a billion votes in this runoff?

    Watching these election officials is somewhat reminiscent of official statements after a Police shooting. “We investigated ourselves, and found no evidence of wrongdoing. Policies and procedures were followed. We are doing excellent work here.”

    Is Sterling biased? It seems that he is intimately involved in the purchase and implementation of the Dominion voting systems, so he might as well be their salesman.

    According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Sterling, a lifelong Republican, negotiated a $200,000 per year contract for himself in 2019, quit his state government job, and has worked as an independent contractor ever since. Election officials hired Sterling as a contractor after struggling to find a project manager to handle the state’s contract with Dominion Voting Systems.

    Sterling’s pay reportedly increased from his $114,000 government salary since November 2019, when he took on the role of project manager for the purchase and rollout of the state’s new voting equipment.
    ...
    https://meaww.com/gabriel-sterling-l...r-fraud-claims

    On the other hand, he was willing to acknowledge a tiny bit of “illegal voting”, when someone was voting using his home address.

    Georgia election official – and noted Trump-basher – Gabriel Sterling made a statement this afternoon announcing his official challenge to the voter registration of a woman who admitted to fraudulently voting using his home address in the 2020 election.

    Sterling is the Voting System Implementation Manager for the state of Georgia. He discovered the fraudulent voter registration when the Democrat-aligned get-out-the-vote organization Fair Fight Action sent a reminder to vote in her name to his home.
    ...
    https://nationalfile.com/breaking-ge...bashing-trump/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The swamp is deep and the evidence has been presented and will be presented.
    Don't play stupid.
    That's an unhelpful answer, a link would be wonderful. Is there a place that has published the actual court filings from Trump claiming fraud, with corresponding evidence?

    Supposedly the swamp that is keeping the evidence from being seen in court, being censored on social media, can be easily avoided by laying out their case directly to the public. All I have seen are various 3rd party people giving their perspective, Rudy ranting on news channels, Trump tweeting and complaining, yet no official response. We need it direct from the President.

    Lay it out to the people, It is entirely within their ability to bypass the swamp with self posting. If the fraud is so evident they should only have to give a small percentage of it so they don't show their entire hand. But do it through official channels and not through various proxies. If the president thinks this blatant attack on his presidency is happening and has facts to prove it why has he not put up a huge banner on whitehouse.gov "The Presidency is under attack, click here to see how".

    Playing stupid would be 2 months after the election, weeks away from being booted out, and not using all of the power of the presidency to actually show the world the actual evidence of the election being stolen. Otherwise it is only a conspiracy theory.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

    BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    That's an unhelpful answer, a link would be wonderful. Is there a place that has published the actual court filings from Trump claiming fraud, with corresponding evidence?

    Supposedly the swamp that is keeping the evidence from being seen in court, being censored on social media, can be easily avoided by laying out their case directly to the public. All I have seen are various 3rd party people giving their perspective, Rudy ranting on news channels, Trump tweeting and complaining, yet no official response. We need it direct from the President.

    Lay it out to the people, It is entirely within their ability to bypass the swamp with self posting. If the fraud is so evident they should only have to give a small percentage of it so they don't show their entire hand. But do it through official channels and not through various proxies. If the president thinks this blatant attack on his presidency is happening and has facts to prove it why has he not put up a huge banner on whitehouse.gov "The Presidency is under attack, click here to see how".

    Playing stupid would be 2 months after the election, weeks away from being booted out, and not using all of the power of the presidency to actually show the world the actual evidence of the election being stolen. Otherwise it is only a conspiracy theory.
    The evidence is plentiful, the audits that could prove it are scarce.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It’s all so terrible. Why don't you tell us exactly what is supposed to be so awful in the call, instead of all of the pearl clutching about how awful it is?
    Are you serious? He asked the governor to "find" votes; not to remove however many votes are fraudulent, but to "find" exactly the number of votes that would make Trump the official winner.
    Amash>Trump

    ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

    "Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

    "ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

    "Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    you are a moron . the dntire election was stolen

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Are you serious? He asked the governor to "find" votes; not to remove however many votes are fraudulent, but to "find" exactly the number of votes that would make Trump the official winner.
    And made veiled threats of criminal prosecution if he didn't. The Trump lemmings who see nothing wrong with the phone call are like Tommy -- deaf, dumb, and blind.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

    Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Are you serious? He asked the governor to "find" votes; not to remove however many votes are fraudulent, but to "find" exactly the number of votes that would make Trump the official winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    And made veiled threats of criminal prosecution if he didn't. The Trump lemmings who see nothing wrong with the phone call are like Tommy -- deaf, dumb, and blind.
    Trump speaks in an inarticulate, inaccurate, repetitive and simplified manner. He always has. It leaves it wide open for interpretation.

    People hear what they want to hear, and make assumptions that fit their preconceptions or agenda.



    What did Trump mean? Did he say that all Mexicans are rapists? Did he say that Mexicans in general are rapists? Did he say that some Mexicans are rapists or criminals? Did he say that some Mexicans that are rapists or criminals are sent across the border to get rid of them? Did he say that they are bringing problems with “us”, which means he was blaming Americans for being criminals?

    Let the assumptions and accusations begin.



    What did Trump say and mean?

    He mentioned several different accusations of incidents of suspected fraud. He said “you’re off by hundreds of thousands of votes”.

    He then said “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state”.

    What did Trump mean?

    1) Did he tell the Georgia SOS to go out and create 11,780 votes?

    2) Did he just prove that he has dementia because he only thinks he got 11,779 votes, and wants one more?

    3) Did he just say that out of hundreds of thousands of cases of suspected fraud, it only takes identifying 11,780 fraudulent votes to change the outcome of the race?

    It’s open to interpretation, but in the context of the entire call, some interpretations are more realistic than others.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-06-2021 at 12:16 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  11. #69
    "Trump speaks in an inarticulate, inaccurate, repetitive and simplified manner. He always has. It leaves it wide open
    for interpretation. People hear what they want to hear, and make assumptions that fit their preconceptions or agenda."

    Joe Biden tends to avoid jargon and always dumbs things down to a READER's DIGEST level of simplicity that tries to
    string factoids together, when he doesn't jump around as he frames his thoughts. They both deserve each other, i feel.

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    "Trump speaks in an inarticulate, inaccurate, repetitive and simplified manner. He always has. It leaves it wide open
    for interpretation. People hear what they want to hear, and make assumptions that fit their preconceptions or agenda."

    Joe Biden tends to avoid jargon and always dumbs things down to a READER's DIGEST level of simplicity that tries to
    string factoids together, when he doesn't jump around as he frames his thoughts. They both deserve each other, i feel.
    That has been his MO. On top of being a career politician, plagiarist, and liar, there is little doubt that Biden is suffering from mid-onset dementia.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  13. #71
    Lets be polite. Trump has his moments when he sounds like a mob boss.
    Joe Biden technically spent more years in school than FDR did. FDR went
    to Groton, then Harvard. Was home schooled. FDR deliberately kept things
    simple for his voters. Biden's older kin voted for FDR. Biden is showing his
    age, he like a morph of AL SMITH with FDR. Trump knows better. He pulled
    a few things earlier today. Biden talked directly to Trump and the nation, and
    then Trump briefly spoke from the Rose Garden. Things may quiet down soon.

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Trump speaks in an inarticulate, inaccurate, repetitive and simplified manner. He always has. It leaves it wide open for interpretation.

    People hear what they want to hear, and make assumptions that fit their preconceptions or agenda.



    What did Trump mean? Did he say that all Mexicans are rapists? Did he say that Mexicans in general are rapists? Did he say that some Mexicans are rapists or criminals? Did he say that some Mexicans that are rapists or criminals are sent across the border to get rid of them? Did he say that they are bringing problems with “us”, which means he was blaming Americans for being criminals?

    Let the assumptions and accusations begin.



    What did Trump say and mean?

    He mentioned several different accusations of incidents of suspected fraud. He said “you’re off by hundreds of thousands of votes”.

    He then said “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state”.

    What did Trump mean?

    1) Did he tell the Georgia SOS to go out and create 11,780 votes?

    2) Did he just prove that he has dementia because he only thinks he got 11,779 votes, and wants one more?

    3) Did he just say that out of hundreds of thousands of cases of suspected fraud, it only takes identifying 11,780 fraudulent votes to change the outcome of the race?

    It’s open to interpretation, but in the context of the entire call, some interpretations are more realistic than others.
    Nobody's talking about Mexicans. Either Trump somehow knows that exactly 11780 votes were illegally removed from his tally, or he doesn't care about an accurate count.
    Amash>Trump

    ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

    "Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

    "ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

    "Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Nobody's talking about Mexicans. Either Trump somehow knows that exactly 11780 votes were illegally removed from his tally, or he doesn't care about an accurate count.
    lol No he doesn't. All he cares about is getting at least the number of votes needed to win. Why would he ask for 4000 votes since it's not enough?

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Now that Dems will hold the white house the topics of gov spending, balanced budgets, and deficit will suddenly matter again.
    Tucker is preparing a prime-time special as we speak..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Trump improved the GOP.
    He turned it into a personality cult.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I want fair elections.
    Biden won the election, fair and square, which, despite all the hullabaloo, didn't really matter anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing.
    Once upon a time, the GOP pretended to care about small government, which was useful for those of us who actually do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    It cracks me up when Trumpsters ignore the massive increase in the size of government and point to microscopic things like some tiny amount of deregulation. It reminds me of a football game where one team is up by 50 and the other team scores a touchdown and the guy who scores starts dancing. The players on the team that's way ahead always say "scoreboard" and point. That's what I want to say every time a Trumpster tries to tell me Trump made america better ... scoreboard ... as in 28 trillion.

    On a somewhat unrelated note I predict that if the republicans keep the senate the mainstream media is going to have a new enemy, almost as evil as Trump. His name is Mitch McConnell and he's going to start eating babies.
    Well, no babies, but the GOP is now going to have to have a very serious soul searching.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Similar Threads

  1. If Rudy Giuliani is telling the truth, Trump re-election chances would sink
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2020, 06:01 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2019, 06:42 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-23-2019, 02:06 PM
  4. Why Trump's Immigration Crackdown Could Sink U.S. Home Prices
    By timosman in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-26-2017, 09:00 AM
  5. Life Expectancy Lower for Trump Voters
    By CPUd in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2016, 06:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •