Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YouTube Censors Video by Dr. Ron Paul for ‘Medical Misinformation’

Exclamation YouTube Censors Video by Dr. Ron Paul for ‘Medical Misinformation’

YouTube Censors Video by Dr. Ron Paul for ‘Medical Misinformation’

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...isinformation/

Allum Bokhari 28 Dec 2020

YouTube has censored a video from former congressman Ron Paul, known for his trailblazing presidential campaigns against the Republican establishment in 2008 and 2012. Paul, who is a medical doctor, was censored for “medical misinformation.”

“Very disturbing news: YouTube has pulled an episode of the Ron Paul Liberty Report and issued a “warning” that any more violations will result in our not being able to put up more programs,” said Paul on Twitter.

According to Paul, his video was taken down for “medical misinformation.”

Before entering Congress, Paul enjoyed a long career as a medical doctor. He obtained his medical doctorate from Duke University, and worked as a flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force and Air National Guard, before opening a private practice in Texas.

Very disturbing news: YouTube has pulled an episode of the Ron Paul Liberty Report and issued a "warning" that any more violations will result in our not being able to put up more programs. The episode was a news report on a Trump rally – they said it is "medical misinformation." pic.twitter.com/bzZuPVPY2d

— Ron Paul (@RonPaul) December 22, 2020

“The episode was a news report on a Trump rally — they said it is “medical misinformation.”

The former congressman said that YouTube, without warning, targeted a video that was already several weeks old.

“If you care about independent media voices now is the time to fight against blatant censorship. Let YouTube know how you feel about their attack on the Ron Paul Liberty Report…”

“The decision by YouTube to take the program down and issue a warning makes no sense. We are a news and analysis program. Why take down a program that is several weeks old out of the blue?

The decision by @YouTube to take the program down and issue a warning makes no sense. We are a news and analysis program. Why take down a program that is several weeks old out of the blue?

In the censored episode, Paul criticized Dr. Anthony Fauci of the CDC, in particular over first opposing the use of masks and then supporting them. The episode is still available on Soundcloud and other platforms.

Breitbart News has reached out to YouTube for comment.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you care about independent media voices now is the time to fight against blatant censorship - Ron Paul
    Maybe this will wake some misguided folks up to two facts:

1 - This is not, and never has been about, exclusively "Orange Man Bad". The shock troops of Marxist revolution that have been unleashed on our country would have destroyed Ron as ruthlessly and in the same manner as they destroyed Trump.

2 - Big Tech can and will censor free speech just as effectively, perhaps even more effectively, as Big Government can.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    YouTube Censors Video by Dr. Ron Paul for ‘Medical Misinformation’

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...isinformation/

Allum Bokhari 28 Dec 2020

YouTube has censored a video from former congressman Ron Paul, known for his trailblazing presidential campaigns against the Republican establishment in 2008 and 2012. Paul, who is a medical doctor, was censored for “medical misinformation.”

“Very disturbing news: YouTube has pulled an episode of the Ron Paul Liberty Report and issued a “warning” that any more violations will result in our not being able to put up more programs,” said Paul on Twitter.

According to Paul, his video was taken down for “medical misinformation.”

Before entering Congress, Paul enjoyed a long career as a medical doctor. He obtained his medical doctorate from Duke University, and worked as a flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force and Air National Guard, before opening a private practice in Texas.

Very disturbing news: YouTube has pulled an episode of the Ron Paul Liberty Report and issued a "warning" that any more violations will result in our not being able to put up more programs. The episode was a news report on a Trump rally – they said it is "medical misinformation." pic.twitter.com/bzZuPVPY2d

“The episode was a news report on a Trump rally — they said it is “medical misinformation.”

The former congressman said that YouTube, without warning, targeted a video that was already several weeks old.

“If you care about independent media voices now is the time to fight against blatant censorship. Let YouTube know how you feel about their attack on the Ron Paul Liberty Report…”

“The decision by YouTube to take the program down and issue a warning makes no sense. We are a news and analysis program. Why take down a program that is several weeks old out of the blue?

The decision by @YouTube to take the program down and issue a warning makes no sense. We are a news and analysis program. Why take down a program that is several weeks old out of the blue?

In the censored episode, Paul criticized Dr. Anthony Fauci of the CDC, in particular over first opposing the use of masks and then supporting them. The episode is still available on Soundcloud and other platforms.

Breitbart News has reached out to YouTube for comment.
    And the youtube apologists have not, and can not, explain the BUSINESS REASON for the censorship.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

So stop using Youtube and go with Bitchute or some other video hosting outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    And when PayPal, the banks, hosting companies, ISPs, etc. stop doing business with them, then what?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

1 - This is not, and never has been about, exclusively "Orange Man Bad". The shock troops of Marxist revolution that have been unleashed on our country would have destroyed Ron as ruthlessly and in the same manner as they destroyed Trump.

2 - Big Tech can and will censor free speech just as effectively, perhaps even more effectively, as Big Government can.
    You know, I think they're working their way into a Catch-22. If they are merely a "platform" for others to post whatever they want, they can't really be held accountable for any content. However, if they pull certain content based on what they deem appropriate, that means they are endorsing everything that they don't pull.

So, eventually, either they give up and call the internet a "free" platform or they can be sued for all kinds of defamation and libel - just like any major paper that publishes something written by a third party.

I remember hearing Sharyl Atkisson has a case pending that's pushing this type of Catch-22. Hopefully, it reaches the SCOTUS.

(I would still argue that the market can temporarily censor free speech, but companies will eventually pay a price. Governments can do it eternally. But if the State provides cover for these companies to let them out of the Catch-22, then it is no longer Big Tech doing it - it's the State.)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Big Tech is the enemy of Freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Big Tech is the enemy of Freedom.
    I am not so sure - during the 1970's Senator Frank Church (D-Idaho)'s committee revealed that the CIA had infiltrated and manipulated all the news networks - I suspect that nothing has changed.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“Orange Man Bad” was the excuse. A justification for ever increasing totalitarian measures.

You don't want to wear a mask? Orange man bad, and so are you. You would never resist masks if Orange Man had not told you to.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Does the same apply to black people if Youtube decides they won't allow blacks on their platform, and all the hosting providers decide they won't allow any website that allows black people to host videos? What if Hollywood won't include black people in movies and television, should they form their own Hollywood and distribution network?

Looking very likely now that the Liberty Report will have to go to a different platform.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Does the same apply to black people if Youtube decides they won't allow blacks on their platform, and all the hosting providers decide they won't allow any website that allows black people to host videos? What if Hollywood won't include black people in movies and television, should they form their own Hollywood and distribution network?
    I'm all blacked out. I don't give a flying fk what everybody else does, we are talking about Ron Paul here.

Big tech like googlefacebookyoutube can and should be able to legally censor anything they choose to. Don't like it, don't use it. Only government can't censor.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Big tech like googlefacebookyoutube can and should be able to legally censor anything they choose to. Don't like it, don't use it. Only government can't censor.
    I agree but

where do you stand on 230?

I disagree. I think you are taking an over simplified look at the situation and the broad reach of big tech.

I think they lost that right to censor a long time ago. Maybe I’ll explain my position more later, but for now I’m just registering my opposition to your statement.
    No - No - No - No

I'm all blacked out. I don't give a flying fk what everybody else does, we are talking about Ron Paul here.
    I thought we were talking about corporate censorship.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Big tech is the de facto government now. They have as much, if not more, control over you as your elected representatives. The reason we don't accept government censoring speech is because government is too powerful, and when it places limits on speech that effectively eliminates speech they don't like. Big tech can do this more effectively than government, so why should they get a pass?

Except these tech companies are in bed with the government.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Humans with enough power can oppress other humans regardless of a government. It is no less contemptible when a private party does it than when it is a government agency.

"Big Tech" should be scattered to the wind alongside the CIA, FBI, et al.

It will be great when we abolish government and live under the shackles of corporations.

Seriously, though, corporatism is not capitalism.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It will be great when we abolish government and live under the shackles of corporations.

+ REP
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Didn't you know? If the Ministry of Truth is incorporated and simply a sub-contractor of government, then you no longer have any rights (and the Bill of Rights is null and void).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Philosophically true and practically meaningless at this time. Barring some kind of societal reset where corporations cease to exist and capital is not concentrated in the hands of those entities, those corporations would continue existing without the government around. Rather, they would simply fill the vacuum created by the absence of a monopoly on force due to their ability to control resources and the advantages inherent in possessing a monopoly.

The playing field is not level. Given human history, it probably never was and never will be. Still, a gigantic revolution would be required for any kind of healthy capitalism to reemerge.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Except these tech companies are in bed with the government.
    Show me legally acceptable proof that big tech is censoring on behalf of the government. If you can then we agree.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Show me legally acceptable proof that big tech is censoring on behalf of the government. If you can then we agree.
    The LaLanders, naive and gullible never cease to amaze.

He wants a legally acceptable proof that big tech is being censored by the government - ie, he wants Gina Haspel and Jack Dorsey to provide affidavits admitting to the illicit relationship.

Not gonna happen.

Identify 1 ONE purely business reason for Twitter , et al to censor - exclude , at least 80,000,000 Americans.

Tell me the reason that you believe that operation mockingbird is no longer in effect:

Key Facts & Summary

Operation Mockingbird indicates the CIA’s involvement in the manipulation of the news published in the United States and across the world. Today, one can identify such manipulation with fake news

Operation Mockingbird commonly refers to the CIA’s involvement in journalism during the 1970s
    The CIA bribed students as well as established journalists and reporters to write a CIA version of the events
    Senator Frank Church established the Church Committee in order to investigate ‘government operations and potential abuses’
    The CIA admitted their manipulation of mainstream media in order to change the American people’s mind and published the Family Jewels

Senator Frank Church (D-Idaho) Committee Report

Last edited by Contumacious; 12-28-2020 at 07:22 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    I am not so sure - during the 1970's Senator Frank Church (D-Idaho)'s committee revealed that the CIA had infiltrated and manipulated all the news networks - I suspect that nothing has changed.

The Church Committee exposed a great Deal,, which is ignored or denigrated as Conspiracy Theory.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    The LaLanders, naive and gullible never cease to amaze.

He wants a legally acceptable proof that big tech is being censored by the government - ie, he wants Gina Haspel and Jack Dorsey to provide affidavits admitting to the illicit relationship.

Not gonna happen.

Identify 1 ONE purely business reason for Twitter , et al to censor - exclude , at least 80,000,000 Americans.

Tell me the reason that you believe that operation mockingbird is no longer in effect:

Key Facts & Summary

Operation Mockingbird indicates the CIA’s involvement in the manipulation of the news published in the United States and across the world. Today, one can identify such manipulation with fake news

Operation Mockingbird commonly refers to the CIA’s involvement in journalism during the 1970s
    The CIA bribed students as well as established journalists and reporters to write a CIA version of the events
    Senator Frank Church established the Church Committee in order to investigate ‘government operations and potential abuses’
    The CIA admitted their manipulation of mainstream media in order to change the American people’s mind and published the Family Jewels

Senator Frank Church (D-Idaho) Committee Report

Also FWIW:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/09/...the-messaging/
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    INDEED

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

corporatism is not capitalism.
    Unfortunately capitalism as we know it in the west is tightly interwoven with corporations which are government creations.

What is a corporation exactly?

It is a government-granted liability shield that protect owners and directors of the corporation from being held personally responsible for actions of the corporation. As with all government creations, this shield is backed up by the threat of force/violence against any that would challenge it.

Any time that individuals can systematically escape consequences for bad actions, bad actions will proliferate. A corporation thus incentivizes profit at any cost and societal incentives against immoral or "bad" acts are weakened.

A true libertarian or freedom-lover would not want the government involved in their business at all. No license(s). No liability shield. No permits. No permission to ask. A better term for this condition is "Free enterprise", not capitalism. In a society based upon free enterprise, there would be no government shielded corporations. People could freely associate to form business ventures of any type, however no individual could legally hide from their actions/wrongdoings. This then, would create a very strong incentive to be honest and ethical in ones conduct and to provide quality products/services.

I have been aware of this distinction for some years now. And it always kind of pains me to hear libertarians, freedom-lovers, and patriots try to defend "capitalism" and its excesses. The left has some good points about the excesses of capitalist and corporatism. But we need to be clear that capitalism as we know it is big government in action. When the left rails against big corporations and the right rails against big government, both are actually railing against the same Elephant, just pointing out its different features.

We should not be defending capitalism and corporatism, but rather fighting to achieve Free Enterprise, which is a truly laissez-faire idea.
    Last edited by danda; 12-28-2020 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The Church Committee exposed a great Deal,, which is ignored or denigrated as Conspiracy Theory.
    The Official Report appears in post #25.

Please remember , those who would be incriminated by the facts are likely to holler "conspiracy theory" .

But Patriots must disregard their evasive strategies and demand compliance.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast