Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Rand Paul: “The fraud happened. The election in many ways was stolen.”

  1. #1

    Rand Paul: “The fraud happened. The election in many ways was stolen.”




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Then he should do his duty on January 6th as an objector when Pence asks the question.

    Now who will join him ?
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

  4. #3
    Anyone with half a brain can see there was voter fraud.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  5. #4
    Supporting Member
    Michigan



    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    2,993
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    God I just love how Twitter looks after me all the time to make sure I don’t need to think for myself and that what Dr. Rand Paul is saying is false with its big red warning sign. Thanks Twitter, I am not sure if my feeble mind could handle making its own decision on its own .

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    God I just love how Twitter looks after me all the time to make sure I don’t need to think for myself and that what Dr. Rand Paul is saying is false with its big red warning sign. Thanks Twitter, I am not sure if my feeble mind could handle making its own decision on its own .
    I started a thread about twitter. I wish people here would start finding other sources. Personally I have been banned for posting negative stuff about vaccines. I can't even open a link to them so whenever some post one of their links I don't get to read the article. I wish people who posted the twitter links would at least post the first paragraph of the article. Twitter has betrayed people who love liberty...

  7. #6
    Both Pauls knew it was fraud from day 1.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

    Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

    7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    God I just love how Twitter looks after me all the time to make sure I don’t need to think for myself and that what Dr. Rand Paul is saying is false with its big red warning sign. Thanks Twitter, I am not sure if my feeble mind could handle making its own decision on its own .
    The Ministry of Truth has spoken
    "People constantly speak of 'the government'
    doing this or that, as they might speak of God doing it.
    But the government is really nothing but a group of men,
    and usually they are very inferior men."
    -- H. L. Mencken

    “Discipline must come through liberty... We do not consider an individual disciplined when he has been rendered as artificially silent as a mute and as immovable as a paralytic. He is an individual annihilated, not disciplined.” -- Maria Montessori

  9. #8
    The Pauls will always call a spade, a spade.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

    Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

    We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    Then he should do his duty on January 6th as an objector when Pence asks the question.

    Now who will join him ?
    He will do the right thing . Relax. He doesn’t want the Deep State Cabal, The Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Network and the Demo Rats pestering and threatening him.


    .

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I started a thread about twitter. I wish people here would start finding other sources. Personally I have been banned for posting negative stuff about vaccines. I can't even open a link to them so whenever some post one of their links I don't get to read the article. I wish people who posted the twitter links would at least post the first paragraph of the article. Twitter has betrayed people who love liberty...
    A lot of us who love liberty never have used Twitter or Facebook and life is better for it.

  13. #11
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,693
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Rand is correct. There are many ways the election was stolen. The thieves used old techniques and new. Everything from stuffing the ballot box with fraudulent ballots to flipping votes electronically.

    Vote stolen. Many ways.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Both Pauls knew it was fraud from day 1.
    +rep

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Both Pauls knew it was fraud from day 1.
    Its no mistake that Rand made those statements in the hearing yesterday.

    Today Rand is being attacked across the MSM board for saying the election was fraudulent and he doubled down on TV.

    Rand has always been strategic and doesn't stick his neck out unless he believes in it or has a plan in place. I think hes saying all this to prime a potential electoral vote challenge when Pence does the count. Tommy Tuberville will be sworn in 1/5 and already said he will be contesting, possibly taking pressure off of Rand. But if Rand has ambitions for another POTUS run (which is in doubt right now), he will do this. Overwhelming majority of the Trump online base supports Rand anyways.


    https://twitter.com/chadpergram/stat...086855169?s=21
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

    Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

    7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

  16. #14
    This thread is interesting not because of what Rand Paul correctly stated, but because of certain posters having nothing at all to say about it.

    Interesting indeed.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Rand is correct. There are many ways the election was stolen. The thieves used old techniques and new. Everything from stuffing the ballot box with fraudulent ballots to flipping votes electronically.

    Vote stolen. Many ways.
    I have no say in this matter but it was strange for the American election to be delayed for couple days.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    This thread is interesting not because of what Rand Paul correctly stated, but because of certain posters having nothing at all to say about it.

    Interesting indeed.
    yes its called Trump Derangement Syndrome. Former liberty supporters who are sour because Rand found working with Trump was more effective than pandering to an extremely small group of purists who have no intention of building coalitions but rather wish to be special ideologues like their counterparts across the aisle, ANTIFA communists.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

    Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

    7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    yes its called Trump Derangement Syndrome. Former liberty supporters who are sour because Rand found working with Trump was more effective than pandering to an extremely small group of purists who have no intention of building coalitions but rather wish to be special ideologues like their counterparts across the aisle, ANTIFA communists.
    Lol, more effective at what exactly?

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Lol, more effective at what exactly?
    Oh, you're one of those.

    Name a war started under Trump.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

    Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

    7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Oh, you're one of those.

    Name a war started under Trump.
    Civil War II.

    Am I supposed to approve of the Warp Speed Vaxxer in Chief giving trillions to Bill Big Pharma Gates because you like the R next to his name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    These days? That's always what has passed for conservatism.

    And exactly the same thing goes for (modern) liberalism, too.

    They just disagree about what should be forced upon whom.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Oh, you're one of those.

    Name a war started under Trump.
    Many would consider his actions toward Iran to be acts of war.

    He has not even kept his promise of ending the Afghanistan war. He could have done that his first day in office. And Rand was out there saying we need to vote to re-elect Trump so that he can end the war in Afghanistan! LOL what?! He had 4 years to do it and failed!

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Civil War II.

    Am I supposed to approve of the Warp Speed Vaxxer in Chief giving trillions to Bill Big Pharma Gates because you like the R next to his name?
    What?


    BigPharma and the vaccinators control BOTH parties.



    .

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Many would consider his actions toward Iran to be acts of war.

    He has not even kept his promise of ending the Afghanistan war. He could have done that his first day in office. And Rand was out there saying we need to vote to re-elect Trump so that he can end the war in Afghanistan! LOL what?! He had 4 years to do it and failed!
    More BS thrash talk.

    Because Americans are narcotized the warmongers/neocrazies control both parties.

    In 2008 the CIA ignored president Obama’s anti war policy . They started a “civil war” in Syria and financially and militarily supported AlNusrah , AlQaeda and ISIS.

    So learn then comment.





    .

  26. #23
    g
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Oh, you're one of those.

    Name a war started under Trump.
    Yeah, and that gives Trump about a 3 on the liberty scale assuming you believe that massive government is the biggest threat to liberty. Sure Biden is worse and gets a 1 on the liberty scale but Trump still sucks. I'm not a perfectionist but Trump clearly, objectively moved us away from capitalism and towards socialism. We're never going to get the perfect guy, but we at least need someone who is moving us towards liberty not away from it.

    Remember the national debt grew by about 50% under Trump. He was a huge cheerleader for massive keynesian government spending, borrowing, cheap money and money printing.

    Trumpsters should be happy that Biden won. Now when the inevitable debt fueled crash occurs you can blame it on Biden and pretend it wouldn't have happened if Trump was president. (It would have, it just might take a little longer.)

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    What?


    BigPharma and the vaccinators control BOTH parties.



    .
    And both parties control a certain allegedly former Democrat named Trump.

    Got a point? Make it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I'm not a perfectionist but Trump clearly, objectively moved us away from capitalism and towards socialism. We're never going to get the perfect guy, but we at least need someone who is moving us towards liberty not away from it.
    Why do we have to keep saying this over and over and over again?

    We are not asking too much.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-19-2020 at 06:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    These days? That's always what has passed for conservatism.

    And exactly the same thing goes for (modern) liberalism, too.

    They just disagree about what should be forced upon whom.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    g

    Yeah, and that gives Trump about a 3 on the liberty scale assuming you believe that massive government is the biggest threat to liberty. Sure Biden is worse and gets a 1 on the liberty scale but Trump still sucks. I'm not a perfectionist but Trump clearly, objectively moved us away from capitalism and towards socialism. We're never going to get the perfect guy, but we at least need someone who is moving us towards liberty not away from it.

    Remember the national debt grew by about 50% under Trump. He was a huge cheerleader for massive keynesian government spending, borrowing, cheap money and money printing.

    Trumpsters should be happy that Biden won. Now when the inevitable debt fueled crash occurs you can blame it on Biden and pretend it wouldn't have happened if Trump was president. (It would have, it just might take a little longer.)
    Damn, you're literally the first one to make that argument here on RPF.

    Dude, +rep for you. We need to be rewarding creative libertarian thinking!!
    Last edited by eleganz; 12-19-2020 at 06:10 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

    Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

    7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    g

    Yeah, and that gives Trump about a 3 on the liberty scale assuming you believe that massive government is the biggest threat to liberty. Sure Biden is worse and gets a 1 on the liberty scale but Trump still sucks. I'm not a perfectionist but Trump clearly, objectively moved us away from capitalism and towards socialism. We're never going to get the perfect guy, but we at least need someone who is moving us towards liberty not away from it.

    Remember the national debt grew by about 50% under Trump. He was a huge cheerleader for massive keynesian government spending, borrowing, cheap money and money printing.

    Trumpsters should be happy that Biden won. Now when the inevitable debt fueled crash occurs you can blame it on Biden and pretend it wouldn't have happened if Trump was president. (It would have, it just might take a little longer.)
    Pure nonsense

    In the early 1900’s the radical leftwingers, who then called themselves “progressives, abandoned Capitalism and began their trend towards fascism/parasitism/socialism.

    The 2020 election was not a socialism vs Capitalism referendum.

    Those of us who are not yet narcotized had to choose the candidate who we predicted was going to cause less damage.

    Sad but that’s realpolitik.

    Wake the f u c k up.





    .

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Pure nonsense

    In the early 1900’s the radical leftwingers, who then called themselves “progressives, abandoned Capitalism and began their trend towards fascism/parasitism/socialism.

    The 2020 election was not a socialism vs Capitalism referendum.

    Those of us who are not yet narcotized had to choose the candidate who we predicted was going to cause less damage.

    Sad but that’s realpolitik.

    Wake the f u c k up.

    .
    I have no problem with the lesser of two evil arguments. I think the dems are clearly worse than the repubs. But the repubs are still wrecking the country, moving it towards socialism, just at a slower pace. My issue is with the Trump fans who think he's actually making things better and that the economy was really "doing great" before covid hit.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I have no problem with the lesser of two evil arguments. I think the dems are clearly worse than the repubs. But the repubs are still wrecking the country, moving it towards socialism, just at a slower pace. My issue is with the Trump fans who think he's actually making things better and that the economy was really "doing great" before covid hit.
    In 1943 Libertarian Isabel Paterson predicted that government schools would be conducive to a totalitarian state.

    She was definitely correct.

    I don’t know how we are going to reverse the trend. But by slowing it down we get extra time to find a solution.



    .

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Many would consider his actions toward Iran to be acts of war.

    He has not even kept his promise of ending the Afghanistan war. He could have done that his first day in office. And Rand was out there saying we need to vote to re-elect Trump so that he can end the war in Afghanistan! LOL what?! He had 4 years to do it and failed!
    Many consider? So are we in an imaginary war with Iran in your head? Where is the war?

    You couldn't even name one, why did you even bother responding?

    Lack of getting out of a war is not the same as starting a new one, you know this but had to say it because you have nothing. Trump said out of AF by 12/25, we'll see if that happens. Even your backpedaling argument failed.

    So called libertarians are now laughing at CIC's wanting to get out of the wars and kicking neocons out of the party. Ridiculing good behavior and rewarding the bad. This is peak liBROtarianism.

    Go LOL in the mirror buddy.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

    Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

    7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Oh, you're one of those.

    Name a war started under Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Civil War II.
    Sorry, a civil war in your pants doesn't count.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

    Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

    7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 07:45 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:59 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 10:41 PM
  4. 8 Ways Ron Paul Can Still Win the Election
    By xjnt in forum News About The Official Campaign
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 06:26 PM
  5. theres 2 ways paper elections can be stolen
    By aoahuj in forum New Hampshire
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 09:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •