Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Supreme Court rejects Texas election challenge. The Republic has fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Um, you know, this is yesterday's news...
    I must have missed that, if you can share link to thread about all 3 MAGA SCOTUS appointees joining liberal Justices to solidify Dems win, will merge this post in that thread. Best to discuss 'got played again' aspect in the right thread.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    You really are an imbecile. I guess you failed to notice that the hypothetical in the article you cited assumed that the legislatures of PA and MI certified the Trump electors by December 8 and that the Governors certified the Biden electors after the 8th but before the 14th, unlike what happened in the real world.

If the safe harbor provision (3 USC §5) applies, the Biden electors who were actually certified by PA and MI before December 8 cannot be rejected under the Act unless both houses determine that their votes weren't "regularly given". Pence has no say so in this determination.

Moreover, you flunked basic arithmetic. If you give the PA and MI votes to Trump, Biden still wins, 270-268.
    You really are an imbecile. I guess you failed to notice that one of the biggest hoaxes pushed by the fake news media and Democrat Party hacks regarding the election fraud investigation is that today’s “safe harbor deadline” somehow prevents dubious results from being overturned.

President Trump’s Legal Team Obliterates ‘Safe Harbor Deadline’ Hoax by Citing Ruth Bader Ginsburg

The fight continues on.

Published 4 days ago

on Dec 8, 2020

By Shane Trejo
    take our poll - story continues below

VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters?

Share Tweet Flip Print

One of the biggest hoaxes pushed by the fake news media and Democrat Party hacks regarding the election fraud investigation is that today’s “safe harbor deadline” somehow prevents dubious results from being overturned. This is complete nonsense, and President Donald Trump’s legal team addressed the globalist lie in a statement released on Tuesday.The ‘Safe Harbor Deadline’ is a statutory timeline that generally denotes the last day for states to certify election results. However, it is not unprecedented for election contests to last well beyond December 8,” attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis said in a joint statement.The Trump legal team even cited a liberal sacred cow, deceased former Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, to bolster their point about elections.

Justice Ginsburg recognized in Bush v. Gore that the date of “ultimate significance” is January 6, when Congress counts and certifies the votes of the Electoral College. The only fixed day in the U.S. Constitution is the inauguration of the President on January 20 at Noon,” they continued.

In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    In conclusion THE ONLY WAY BIDEN IS GOING TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE OVAL OFFICE IS VIA THE A WHITEHOUSE PUBLIC TOUR

Are you going to be okay in February?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Its quite amazing how bitter some of the TDS patients are even when they say they believe Trump has lost.

Now its Biden's turn, but you keep giving Trump attention. I wonder how many years this TDS obsession will last after Trump is gone.

You guys (all 8 of you) can relax now, the tyrant is gone and you have your new King, Biden....I mean Kamala...I mean Obama...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Its quite amazing how bitter some of the TDS patients are even when they say they believe Trump has lost.

Now its Biden's turn, but you keep giving Trump attention. I wonder how many years this TDS obsession will last after Trump is gone.

You guys (all 8 of you) can relax now, the tyrant is gone and you have your new King, Biden....I mean Kamala...I mean Obama...
    They know Trump will win and that is why they are so desperate to change reality by spreading lies.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I must have missed that, if you can share link to thread about all 3 MAGA SCOTUS appointees joining liberal Justices to solidify Dems win, will merge this post in that thread. Best to discuss 'got played again' aspect in the right thread.
    I think the nation is smart enough to realise what a 9 - 0 decision is or they have psychic powers. As for the title about the "3 MAGA SCOTUS appointees" only you and the count use that phrase. So if you didn't use that exact title, I am guessing that it never happened, but it is redundant.
    Last edited by RJB; 12-13-2020 at 09:35 AM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Supreme Court wanted to wash their hands of this whole situation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Btw here is a thread that explains that the three "MAGA appointees" voted against "MAGA."

Maybe the mods can change the title and put the word "MAGA" in there.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...lic-has-fallen
    Last edited by RJB; 12-13-2020 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The Supreme Court wanted to wash their hands of this whole situation.
    this is it.

but as Trump said.. it shows that they lack courage and wisdom.

the case is politically polluted and they didn't want to soil their white collars.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Are you going to be okay in February?
    Of course.

Fully Enjoying a 2nd Trump administration.

Of course the Fauci Crime Syndicate and The SEE BS Network will be reminding us every 5 minutes that covid19 has killed a Gazillion Americans and there are a Bazillion New cases.

And I will be ignoring the lying sons of bitches

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

The fact that the Supreme Court wouldn’t find standing in an original jurisdiction matter between multiple states, and including the President of the States, is absurd. It is enumerated in the Constitution.
    They just “chickened out” and didn’t want to rule on the merits of the case. So bad for our Country!
    Trump firing on my FB feed.

And some people still doubt this guy is a bad president? What would you have done? What would Ron Paul do ?

I do not believe the Hospitals are crowded with Covid Patients.

I do not believe that the Morgues are overflowing.

and have no reason to believe that Biden won the Election..

I do believe that the MSMedia LIES. and are more Blatant about it than ever.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Of course.

Fully Enjoying a 2nd Trump administration.

Of course the Fauci Crime Syndicate and The SEE BS Network will be reminding us every 5 minutes that covid19 has killed a Gazillion Americans and there are a Bazillion New cases.

And I will be ignoring the lying sons of bitches

Hard to enjoy any administration when the Republic has fallen. Did you not read the OP?

Since we're hear, what exactly did you enjoy about the 1st four years?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Hard to enjoy any administration when the Republic has fallen. Did you not read the OP?

Since we're hear, what exactly did you enjoy about the 1st four years?
    Of course , it is an awful state of affairs when the treasonous, seditious Demo Rats and the Deep State Cabal are attempting to steal the election.

But there are several options to deal with the thugs so I’ll reserve judgment.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234