Thread: BOOM- Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample in AZ Finds 3% Fraud, Larger Audit Granted

BOOM- Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample in AZ Finds 3% Fraud, Larger Audit Granted

This is making me dizzy. If proportion holds, Trump wins.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...audit-granted/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post

Love it
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post

The Arizona GOP on Wednesday announced the findings from their investigation of 100 duplicate ballots
    This is just a single method of vote fraud among many. The sample was from the “duplicate” ballots, which are ballots that for whatever reason (damage, bad ink marking, etc.) had to be “hand duplicated” onto a new ballot. Thus the persons doing the duplicating could change votes.

So this is just a subset of all ballots. Of interest here is the controversy over Sharpie markers and bleed through. That resulted in even more ballots requiring a “hand duplication”, thus more opportunity for fraud. I haven’t seen anyone put these two facts together yet.

If I had to guess, this was a planned and intended method of fraud. Sharpie pens were given out in Trump heavy precincts.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yeah , simple math..... if there are 3-4 million voters in arizona, and the trend is consistent, thats at least 90-200 k votes faked for biden

One vote arbitrarily removed from Trump's count, and one vote switched from trump to biden. So two problematic ballots out of 100. Pretty small sample.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    One vote arbitrarily removed from Trump's count, and one vote switched from trump to biden. So two problematic ballots out of 100. Pretty small sample.
    3%. enough for the judge now to allow a full investigation. That was the purpose.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCifelli1 View Post
    it was a cherry picked sample too. As they review more, no doubt that number will go up. We will find out today on the new batch of 250
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson