Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 567

Thread: 2020 Election Day Thread

  1. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Poll workers in Philly. Is this even Illegal?
    Source

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EmBYSKSXIAEFhaO.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	7808

    JayW

    Replying to @Will_holliday1


    In fairness, if they didn't vote Biden, they would no longer be black....

    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #392
    So say Biden wins the states he's currently leading, and Trump wins the states he's currently leading.

    It'd end up being 270 for Biden and 268 for Trump. If Trump swings Nevada he'd win with 274 to 262. Pretty close.

    In the former case it'd take just one faithless elector to swing from Biden to to Trump for a 269 to 269 tie. Or two voting for a third person.

    A lot of democratic states have laws against faithless electors, but some have limited means of enforcing.

    If you have a tie, the house picks the president, presumably Biden. But the Senate picks the VP.

    I wonder who the GOP controlled Senate would pick. Biden might not survive his term, who should the GOP Senate put in the VP spot for this outcome?
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    So say Biden wins the states he's currently leading, and Trump wins the states he's currently leading.

    It'd end up being 270 for Biden and 268 for Trump. If Trump swings Nevada he'd win with 274 to 262. Pretty close.

    In the former case it'd take just one faithless elector to swing from Biden to to Trump for a 269 to 269 tie. Or two voting for a third person.

    A lot of democratic states have laws against faithless electors, but some have limited means of enforcing.

    If you have a tie, the house picks the president, presumably Biden. But the Senate picks the VP.

    I wonder who the GOP controlled Senate would pick. Biden might not survive his term, who should the GOP Senate put in the VP spot for this outcome?
    Well Nevada is not announcing results with 75% in until Thursday, guess they're busy stuffing ballots.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

    We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

    ...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

    How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

  6. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Well Nevada is not announcing results with 75% in until Thursday, guess they're busy stuffing ballots.
    This is looking likely to go to the courts.

  7. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    So say Biden wins the states he's currently leading, and Trump wins the states he's currently leading.

    It'd end up being 270 for Biden and 268 for Trump. If Trump swings Nevada he'd win with 274 to 262. Pretty close.

    In the former case it'd take just one faithless elector to swing from Biden to to Trump for a 269 to 269 tie. Or two voting for a third person.

    A lot of democratic states have laws against faithless electors, but some have limited means of enforcing.

    If you have a tie, the house picks the president, presumably Biden. But the Senate picks the VP.

    I wonder who the GOP controlled Senate would pick. Biden might not survive his term, who should the GOP Senate put in the VP spot for this outcome?
    I'm not sure how the House would vote and whether or not it would be the new congress or the old, I believe its done by delegation not individual congressman so Wisconsin which the GOP controls 7 of 9 seats could cast their vote for Trump even tho the state's vote was called for Biden.(stolen but none the less) Pence would be VP as voted by the Senate. It would be the biggest $#@!show in this country since the Civil War and might cause the 2nd one.

  8. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We have 400 million weapons and over a trillion rounds of ammo.

    We have everything we need to prevent a single, solitary RCH of encroachment against the second amendment.

    We have everything, that is, except for one, very important part of the equation.

    The will to use a single one of them.

    That wont happen.

    In Florida alone, thousands of firearms have been confiscated under the Republican Red Coat bill.

    Not one rally, march, protest.

    Nothing.

    Just a lot of boot licking.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

  9. #397
    Other than the POTUS, how did Republicans do in the contested states?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

  10. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Other than the POTUS, how did Republicans do in the contested states?
    Susan Collins won here. Overperformed the polling by quite a bit. Dale Crafts lost in the house race. Maine CD1 is sold blue you will never see a republican congressman there.

  11. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    You're working overtime to become the new Zippy
    LOL. You're working hard and being simply insane. Biden is ahead in the popular vote. Even Trump isn't disputing that. Somehow this place has degenerated to the point where people think that to be pro liberty you must be pro Trump beyond even where Trump is pro Trump. Lay off the crazy Kool-Aid.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  12. #400


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1604555277762.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	7809
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    I'm not sure how the House would vote and whether or not it would be the new congress or the old, I believe its done by delegation not individual congressman so Wisconsin which the GOP controls 7 of 9 seats could cast their vote for Trump even tho the state's vote was called for Biden.(stolen but none the less) Pence would be VP as voted by the Senate. It would be the biggest $#@!show in this country since the Civil War and might cause the 2nd one.
    Interesting. So GOP would have a majority of state delegations but presumably Dems would have a third and be able to prevent a quorum. Then per the 20th Amendment come inauguration day, Pence, assuming he was selected as VP by the Senate would become acting president.

  15. #402
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1604555471020.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	7811
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  16. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. You're working hard and being simply insane. Biden is ahead in the popular vote. Even Trump isn't disputing that. Somehow this place has degenerated to the point where people think that to be pro liberty you must be pro Trump beyond even where Trump is pro Trump. Lay off the crazy Kool-Aid.
    Seems TDS even spreads throughout RPF
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

    We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

    ...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

    How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

  17. #404
    Just an Idea.
    If these protestors in America hate America so much why dont they move to a country that isn't America? and have less freedoms?

    Source

  18. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Just an Idea.
    If these protestors in America hate America so much why dont they move to a country that isn't America? and have less freedoms?

    Source
    No, no, you see... These people saying America is over are doing it for freedom! Freedom is actually very popular! Especially with the left! If only we could get a liberty candidate nominated for president from the Republican party, then you would see these people vote for freedom!

    Absolute madness. The barbarians are already inside the gates and much of the country despises its very foundational beliefs. The demoralization of the traditional American is complete. Destabilization has been under way. Crisis is likely around the corner (if COVID has indicated anything). Normalization is not hard to conceive after the way 2020 has gone. The leftist collectivists are well positioned to remake this country in the image they desire. Somewhere a Libertarian will believe experiencing Communism will get people to wake up and advocate freedom, failing to realize the time to act had already passed and that they never understood the species to which they belonged in the first place.
    Last edited by BSWPaulsen; 11-05-2020 at 12:43 AM.

  19. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    No, no, you see... These people saying America is over are doing it for freedom! Freedom is actually very popular! Especially with the left! If only we could get a liberty candidate nominated for president from the Republican party, then you would see these people vote for freedom!

    Absolute madness. The barbarians are already inside the gates and much of the country despises its very foundational beliefs. The demoralization of the traditional American is complete. Destabilization has been under way. Crisis is likely around the corner (if COVID has indicated anything). Normalization is not hard to conceive after the way 2020 has gone. The leftist collectivists are well positioned to remake this country in the image they desire. Somewhere a Libertarian will believe experiencing Communism will get people to wake up and advocate freedom, failing to realize they never understood the specie to which they belonged in the first place.
    Do those people who hate America realize or understand that Communism has killed millions and put millions more in poverty? do they hate their own nation that much? would they rather live in a nation with social credits?

  20. #407
    Looks like the Anti American self haters are burning the American flag, so which flag they would prefer? Soviet?

  21. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Do those people who hate America realize or understand that Communism has killed millions and put millions more in poverty? do they hate their own nation that much? would they rather live in a nation with social credits?
    It's all about power and hierarchies. They hate this country because they do not have their hands on the levers of power. Rather than working within the system, they wish to destroy it entirely due to the belief they cannot possibly advance their position in a rigged game. They feel disenfranchised and want revenge against those that denied them a better life. Unlike the right that abhors the immorality of violence, they understand its usefulness in attaining their ends. Violence can and does make a difference when used and they know it. The potential poverty and death simply does not matter to them so long as they are the one issuing the social credits.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #409
    The fraud is rampant and extreme, this needs to turn into a nationwide investigation because it is affect more races than just POTUS.

    And don't believe everything you see:

    https://twitter.com/user/status/1324163061863927808



    https://mielections.us/election/resu...0GEN_CENR.html
    The REAL Michigan numbers with 81 0f 83 counties counted:

    Democratic Biden, Joseph R. 2,200,470 47.35%
    Republican Trump, Donald J. 2,373,024 51.07%

    Democratic Peters, Gary 2,145,928 46.67%
    Republican James, John 2,370,305 51.56%
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The fraud is rampant and extreme, this needs to turn into a nationwide investigation because it is affect more races than just POTUS.

    And don't believe everything you see:

    https://twitter.com/user/status/1324163061863927808



    https://mielections.us/election/resu...0GEN_CENR.html
    The REAL Michigan numbers with 81 0f 83 counties counted:

    Democratic Biden, Joseph R. 2,200,470 47.35%
    Republican Trump, Donald J. 2,373,024 51.07%

    Democratic Peters, Gary 2,145,928 46.67%
    Republican James, John 2,370,305 51.56%
    That is a fake website.

  25. #411
    ...
    Last edited by Slave Mentality; 11-05-2020 at 05:49 AM.

  26. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    So say Biden wins the states he's currently leading, and Trump wins the states he's currently leading.

    It'd end up being 270 for Biden and 268 for Trump. If Trump swings Nevada he'd win with 274 to 262. Pretty close.

    In the former case it'd take just one faithless elector to swing from Biden to to Trump for a 269 to 269 tie. Or two voting for a third person.

    A lot of democratic states have laws against faithless electors, but some have limited means of enforcing.

    If you have a tie, the house picks the president, presumably Biden. But the Senate picks the VP.

    I wonder who the GOP controlled Senate would pick. Biden might not survive his term, who should the GOP Senate put in the VP spot for this outcome?
    I'm not sure how the House would vote and whether or not it would be the new congress or the old, I believe its done by delegation not individual congressman so Wisconsin which the GOP controls 7 of 9 seats could cast their vote for Trump even tho the state's vote was called for Biden.(stolen but none the less) Pence would be VP as voted by the Senate. It would be the biggest $#@!show in this country since the Civil War and might cause the 2nd one.
    Interesting. So GOP would have a majority of state delegations but presumably Dems would have a third and be able to prevent a quorum. Then per the 20th Amendment come inauguration day, Pence, assuming he was selected as VP by the Senate would become acting president.
    If the Electoral College ended up in a 269-269 tie, the current House would decide on a delegation-by-delegation basis, so Trump would win (assuming straight party-line votes by each House member).

    Also, it is possible - extremely unlikely, but possible - that not only could Pence end up as POTUS, but Harris could end us as his VP.

    Both of these things are discussed in an article I posted a thread about several days ago. The article is about just these kinds of electoral "edge cases":

    https://i.imgur.com/BwU46s8.png

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    PlatformOur Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanActionDonateMerchandise


    HOMEFacebookTwitterYouTube

  27. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Migration from California is turning the entire west Democrat. It happened to Washington and Oregon decades ago, itís happening to Arizona, Nevada and Colorado right now.

    People leave California for many reasons. The top reason being cost of living, mostly housing. Other major reasons are traffic and overcrowding. All of those things are caused by immigration from Asia and south of the border. High taxes are an issue, but itís indirect enough that most people donít blame taxes. Homelessness, bums, and crime are issues now too.

    Pretty much all of this is coming from bleeding heart leftism and policies implemented by Democrats. These leftists who leave California for other states are blissfully ignorant of the fact that they are the problem. Itís complete denial. Thus, they take their leftism with them, and are even more adamant about transforming their new states into what they fled.

    Reset is the only hope that remains and war is the only reset with any likelihood of happening, and even that is a razor's slice.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    "Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

    Pray for reset.

    BRING BACK THE BANANA! OF THIS MESSAGE I AM APPROVE.


  28. #414
    Instead of Pence, Senate nominates Trump for VP and then impeach and prosecute Biden.

  29. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Seems TDS even spreads throughout RPF
    Trump delusions syndrome? Yes. You seem to have it bad. FFS you are arguing for something that even Donald Trump isn't trying to argue! Fox News, Newsmax, the Trump campaign all concede that Trump did not win the popular vote. Yet in your deluded mind someone agreeing with Donald Trump about a negative fact about Donald Trump is a problem! I could see if you were defending Ron or Rand Paul. But you're not. You've made Trump a god. I would have preferred Trump over Biden. I've said as much. But Trump didn't win the popular vote and its looking increasingly unlikely that he'll win the electoral college vote. In 2016 he also lost the popular vote, nobody disputes that, but he managed to eek out an electoral college victory. Note that you can't actually dispute the facts. All you have is ad hominems. Sad. Really sad.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  30. #416
    It doesn't matter who counts the votes. What matters is who announces the results.

    So far, it looks like the real results are not being reported.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Trump delusions syndrome? Yes. You seem to have it bad. FFS you are arguing for something that even Donald Trump isn't trying to argue! Fox News, Newsmax, the Trump campaign all concede that Trump did not win the popular vote. Yet in your deluded mind someone agreeing with Donald Trump about a negative fact about Donald Trump is a problem! I could see if you were defending Ron or Rand Paul. But you're not. You've made Trump a god. I would have preferred Trump over Biden. I've said as much. But Trump didn't win the popular vote and its looking increasingly unlikely that he'll win the electoral college vote. In 2016 he also lost the popular vote, nobody disputes that, but he managed to eek out an electoral college victory. Note that you can't actually dispute the facts. All you have is ad hominems. Sad. Really sad.
    If many fraudulent votes were cast for Biden, Trump would have won the popular vote and the election.

  33. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    That is a fake website.
    No, it's not. The official Michigan website links to it for election results.
    https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,...633---,00.html

    But those numbers have been updated, again. Trump is now losing.
    Biden - 2,787,544 - 50.60%
    Trump - 2,637,173 - 47.87%

    - ML

  34. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If many fraudulent votes were cast for Biden, Trump would have won the popular vote and the election.
    Most of the complaints about voter fraud are centered on the mail in vote that is still being counted. That has nothing to do with the popular vote that Trump lost on election day. Tell me this. Why do you think Trump won the popular vote when A) Trump isn't claiming he won it, B) Trump's challenges so far do not center on the popular vote C) a win for Trump in 2020 does not center around the popular, where he's behind by nearly 3.5 million votes, as opposed to the electoral college where he could win with another 8,000 votes in Nevada or another 70,000 votes in Arizona D) why would someone need to do something obvious like run the national vote score up 3.5 million votes by fraud when all they have to do is deal thousands of votes in a few key states?

    I love a good conspiracy theory. Check my sig. But a good conspiracy theory has to be grounded in fact. Fraud in the mail in votes? Possible, but not enough for a 3 .5 million vote lead. I really believe enough people in California and New York hate Trump bad enough for the score in those states to be run up like it was. So what? We have an electoral college system. I saw the thread about Sharpiegate in Arizona. I'm not convinced yet that's a "thing", but even if it is it might have cost Trump the state and with it the election, but that doesn't get you to a 3.5 million vote lead. I saw the thread about possible vote flipping in Michigan. But again, that doesn't get Biden to a 3.5 million vote lead. Seriously, some of y'all are acting like the fringe 9/11 truthers who were like "If you don't accept that there were no planes at all and the buildings were taken down by space lasers you are a shill for the gubmint!" Seriously, there care be voter fraud, and the fraud could have cost Trump the electoral college vote, but if you're going to claim it flipped 3.5 million votes you have to come with something better than "Well it might have happened."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  35. #420
    @jmdrake I was just thinking that any ballots that might have been fraudulently casted for Biden would have increased his vote in the popular count. I am not saying Trump won the popular vote but any fraudulent counted vote for Biden takes away from his popular vote total.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Who Do You Believe Will Win The 2020 Presidential Election?
    By trey4sports in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2020, 08:06 PM
  2. Election 2020
    By r3volution 3.0 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-11-2019, 08:47 PM
  3. Superpower by 2020 thread
    By Lamp in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 12:14 PM
  4. Replies: 661
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 03:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •