Thread: More Experts Concede: Covid Lockdowns Were A Disaster

More Experts Concede: Covid Lockdowns Were A Disaster

More Experts Concede: Covid Lockdowns Were A Disaster

From mainstream publications like the Wall Street Journal to top government health advisors in the UK, a consensus is building that the sledgehammer of Covid lockdowns has been an unmitigated disaster. It's good news that more mainstream sources are coming our way, but the dark forces of authoritarianism are not about to release their grasp so easily. Also today - Plasma treatment is getting the HCQ treatment in the MSM and New York sees introduction of mandatory detention and vaccine bill.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    F--- the so-called "experts!" Talk to any working man or woman who is healthy and struggling to support a family. Covid isn't on my radar. We have too many people in this country who get a check without leaving their house, and they are screwing everything up for those who actually have to work for a living.

At 15:23 they talk about the latest politicization of medicine and COVID treatment. Blood plasma therapy is long established, and was roundly praised as a therapy once blood plasma was available from people who have recovered from COVID.

Trump touts plasma and a fast track plan, and like clockwork, the MSM and some medical "experts" do a 180 and say's "hold on, we don't know that it works, it might be dangerous."

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/s...89099091120128
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Fauci should be put to death. The damage that little $#@! of man has caused will not be fully understood for years to come. Skin him alive.

And when the vaccine arrives, if you have any sense and self-respect, you will refuse to take it.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

"Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

Pray for reset.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 09-11-2020 at 04:49 PM.
    Here at RPF, we don't promote every conspiracy theory - merely the ones we've been made aware of. If there's anything that Ron Paul followers know, it's that bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces acting in concert and in secret to make them happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    What are the qualifications necessary to be considered an "expert"? Just how many experts are there? And what percentage of them concede that "Covid Lockdowns Were A Disaster" (just ball park - like within 5 or 10 percent or so)? One needs that information before the headline can really be considered a story worth listening to.
    I'm the only expert at my house and I deem the Governor forced shutdowns a 100 percent failure and UnAmerican.

The vaccine should be tested on Injuns and blacks first. For their protection.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    The vaccine should be tested on Injuns and blacks first. For their protection.
    Ya , I'll pass, we'll se what JM Drake says

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.