Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Breaking - St. Louis prosecutor announces charges against the McCloskey couple

McCloskeys Indicted for TAMPERING with EVIDENCE? Viva Frei Vlawg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86GUAM32c4M

The McCloskey situation is, as they say in California, totes mc cray cray! They have now been indicted on TAMPERING with evidence. This is the breakdown. And the origins of the expression "accuse your enemies of doing what you are doing so as to create confusion".
    https://i.imgur.com/BwU46s8.png

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction Donate Merchandise

HOME Facebook Twitter YouTube

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And nobody will do $#@!.

Here's why that is.

What did I miss? I scrolled through the video a bit, but the Royal Mile between Edinborough Castle and Holyrood Palace is about as I remember it nearly 25 years ago...? Help me out here, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    What did I miss? I scrolled through the video a bit, but the Royal Mile between Edinborough Castle and Holyrood Palace is about as I remember it nearly 25 years ago...? Help me out here, bud.
    I just checked that out myself...I have no idea...either ScrewToob changed the url for the video or I clicked on the wrong one or something...

Since I can't recall what I originally posted there, I'm deleting.

Thanks for the heads up.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

St. Louis, MO — A judge in St. Louis, MO has ordered radical leftist Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner and her office to step away from the case involving Mark and Patricia McCloskey. Gardner and her staff have charged each of the McCloskeys with a felony for ‘unlawful use of a weapon’ and ‘evidence tampering.’

Gardner had been sending campaign fundraising emails for her own reelection campaign in recent weeks. Six weeks ago, the McCloskey’s attorney had filed a motion arguing that these statements in her fundraising letters demonstrated that not only was she unbiased, but her bias made it impossible for the McCloskeys to receive a fair trial at the hands of anybody in her office.
    https://www.secondamendmentdaily.com...ccloskey-case/

It would be more appropriate if she were disbarred.

Kim Gardner DISQUALIFIED From McCloskey Prosecution - Lawyer Explains - Viva Frei Vlawg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tbBgHFrCIc

The McCloskey situation is going to be the judicial saga of 2021. Circuit attorney Kim Gardner disqualified from the case for improper conduct. Here's the breakdown.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kim Gardner Faces ETHICS COMPLAINT for Egregious Misconduct - Viva Frei Vlawg
    When she is not engaging in abusive prosecutorial misconduct, Kim Gardner is ... engaging in abusive prosecutorial misconduct. *ALLEGEDLY* (cough). Here is a breakdown of the ethics complaint against Kim Gardner as relates to the investigation into Eric Greitens. It's a doozie.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJH_b5XwsL8

HL-170: Kim Gardner Ethics Complaint EXPLAINED - Viva Frei Vlawg
    Kim Gardner's ethics complains explained. And the deets about the corruptions into the investigation and charges she spearheaded against her political adversary Eric Greitens.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCcrdFAQZuc

Armed St. Louis Couple Pleads Guilty, Forfeits Guns

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...forfeits-guns/

AWR Hawkins 17 Jun 2021

Armed St. Louis couple Mark and Patricia McCloskey pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges Thursday and agreed to forfeit the guns they used while confronting protesters June 28, 2020.

WSPA reports that Mark plead guilty to “misdemeanor fourth-degree assault” and Patricia plead guilty to misdemeanor harassment.

The guns forfeited by the McCloskey’s “will be destroyed.”

Breitbart News reported that Mark and Patricia stood outside their home with an AR-15 and a pistol as protesters moved through their neighborhood on June 28, 2020.

Mark told KMOV4 he came out armed because the protesters allegedly burst through a historic gate on the way to his property.

He said, “A mob of at least 100 smashed through the historic wrought iron gates of Portland Place, destroying them, rushed towards my home where my family was having dinner outside and put us in fear of our lives.”

A couple has come out of their house and is pointing guns at protesters in their neighborhood #StLouis #lydakrewson pic.twitter.com/ZJ8a553PAU

— Daniel Shular (@xshularx) June 29, 2020

According to the Associated Press, Mark spoke to reporters after pleading guilty Thursday and said, “I’d do it again. Any time the mob approaches me, I’ll do what I can to put them in imminent threat of physical injury because that’s what kept them from destroying my house and my family.”

The McCloskey’s were not demanded to surrender guns beyond those used while confronting the protesters and they retain their law licenses and the ability to own firearms.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234