Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 60

Thread: "Conservative" police did gun confiscation in the wake of Katrina

  1. #1

    "Conservative" police did gun confiscation in the wake of Katrina

    For @misterx



    There are the people you don't want to see reformed because they are "good conservatives."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Cops will retreat from Marxist rioters and Jacobin mobs, but rest assured they'll thump our heads for wanting to open our businesses, keep our firearms, refuse to wear our face diapers or have a funeral or wedding.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Cops will retreat from Marxist rioters and Jacobin mobs, but rest assured they'll thump our heads for wanting to open our businesses, keep our firearms, refuse to wear our face diapers or have a funeral or wedding.
    You know what's funny? At first the CDC said "You'd better not wear masks." Then when people were protesting the shut down in Michigan some people were verbally attacking them not just for open carrying but for wearing masks while others were verbally attacking those that were not wearing masks.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You know what's funny? At first the CDC said "You'd better not wear masks." Then when people were protesting the shut down in Michigan some people were verbally attacking them not just for open carrying but for wearing masks while others were verbally attacking those that were not wearing masks.
    The human race in general is pretty psychotic.
    "The Patriarch"

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    For @misterx



    There are the people you don't want to see reformed because they are "good conservatives."
    You act like I'm a bootlicker because I think things can get even worse. I guess you wouldn't understand since you're not white, and nobody is going to be knocking on your door because some innocent tweet from ten years ago is now considered "racist".
    Last edited by misterx; 06-20-2020 at 07:14 PM.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    You act like I'm a bootlicker because I think things can get even worse. I guess you wouldn't understand since you're white, and nobody is going to be knocking on your door because some innocent tweet from ten years ago is now considered "racist".
    Maybe I'm misreading you here, but JMDrake is a black man.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  8. #7

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    You act like I'm a bootlicker because I think things can get even worse. I guess you wouldn't understand since you're white, and nobody is going to be knocking on your door because some innocent tweet from ten years ago is now considered "racist".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Maybe I'm misreading you here, but JMDrake is a black man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    LOL. I'm guessing misterx meant to say that i don't understand because I'm not white. He did claim I was white in a previous thread and I corrected him. But the sentence he wrote this time doesn't even make sense unless you read the "not" in here. I don't think he meant to suggest that non-white people are more likely to be accused of racism in the future than white people. But...I could be wrong.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. I'm guessing misterx meant to say that i don't understand because I'm not white. He did claim I was white in a previous thread and I corrected him. But the sentence he wrote this time doesn't even make sense unless you read the "not" in here. I don't think he meant to suggest that non-white people are more likely to be accused of racism in the future than white people. But...I could be wrong.
    The gif still applies.
    "The Patriarch"

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    You act like I'm a bootlicker because I think things can get even worse. I guess you wouldn't understand since you're white, and nobody is going to be knocking on your door because some innocent tweet from ten years ago is now considered "racist".
    Where's that double face palm meme???
    ClydeCoulter on the Liberty Movement:
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    You act like I'm a bootlicker because I think things can get even worse. I guess you wouldn't understand since you're white, and nobody is going to be knocking on your door because some innocent tweet from ten years ago is now considered "racist".

    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Where's that double face palm meme???
    LOL a triple applies...



    @Origanalist was good
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Where's that double face palm meme???
    There is no spoon.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post


    @Origanalist was good
    Agreed, @Origanalist is one of the best.
    ClydeCoulter on the Liberty Movement:
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Agreed, @Origanalist is one of the best.
    Also agree!
    There is no spoon.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Maybe I'm misreading you here, but JMDrake is a black man.
    Yes, that was supposed to be "not white". Whites are the ones who will be targeted for the gulags by these SJW forces that are coming.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. I'm guessing misterx meant to say that i don't understand because I'm not white. He did claim I was white in a previous thread and I corrected him. But the sentence he wrote this time doesn't even make sense unless you read the "not" in here. I don't think he meant to suggest that non-white people are more likely to be accused of racism in the future than white people. But...I could be wrong.
    I don't recall claiming that you were white?



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Yes, that was supposed to be "not white". Whites are the ones who will be targeted for the gulags by these SJW forces that are coming.
    Gotcha...
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  21. #18
    Imagine being an advocate for no gun control and backing the police, without knowing that they will enforce gun confiscation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Imagine being an advocate for no gun control and backing the police, without knowing that they will enforce gun confiscation.
    There's a difference between being an advocate for police, and being advocate for Marxist plans for police reform. I get that you guys want to believe so badly that Democrats are going to save you and get rid of the police, but Democrats are a lot smarter than Republicans. They don't do anything if it doesn't push their agenda forward. Just be careful what you wish for, this defund the police movement is going to turn around to bite you in the ass.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The human race in general is pretty psychotic.
    In that day, the LORD will punish with his sword, his fierce, great and powerful sword, Leviathan the gliding serpent, Leviathan the coiling serpent; he will slay the monster of the sea.
    It is depicted in artwork on my Back.

    it is the monster in the sea that makes the waves violent.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I get that you guys want to believe so badly that Democrats are going to save you...
    Good God.

    Who in the name of Aunt Daisy's petunias are you talking to? Geez, how many drugs do you have to ingest to imagine one person on this site clinging to the hope that a Democratic politician will ever do more for them but spit on them, much less to hallucinate whole hordes of them?

    Damnation, man. Creating a scarecrow argument and arguing against it is stupid enough behavior for anyone. Do you have to create a whole crowd of scarecrows and waste our space bitching at them?

    Are your nuts truly so tightly clamped in the two party trap that you have to imagine whole platoons of Democratic scarecrows to avoid thinking about people who can say, "A pox on both your parties"?

    Whiskey tango $#@!ing foxtrot.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-20-2020 at 09:35 PM.
    Because if someone doesn't "feel comfortable" with someone in this brave new middle school Official Culture, a death sentence is perfectly reasonable.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Good God.

    Who in the name of Aunt Daisy's petunias are you talking to? Geez, how many drugs do you have to ingest to imagine one person on this site clinging to the hope that a Democratic politician will ever do more for them but spit on them, much less to hallucinate whole hordes of them?

    Damnation, man. Creating a scarecrow argument and arguing against it is stupid enough behavior for anyone. Do you have to create a whole crowd of scarecrows and waste our space bitching at them?

    Are your nuts truly so tightly clamped in the two party trap that you have to imagine whole platoons of Democratic scarecrows to avoid thinking about people who can say, "A pox on both your parties"?

    Whiskey tango $#@!ing foxtrot.

    We used to have higher quality trolls here.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I don't recall claiming that you were white?
    You did- I read it in another thread.
    There is no spoon.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    There's a difference between being an advocate for police, and being advocate for Marxist plans for police reform. I get that you guys want to believe so badly that Democrats are going to save you and get rid of the police, but Democrats are a lot smarter than Republicans. They don't do anything if it doesn't push their agenda forward. Just be careful what you wish for, this defund the police movement is going to turn around to bite you in the ass.
    As one of the most vocal "anti cop" posters here, let me make my position clear once again.

    For years I have wanted to see what is happening now, take place.

    People rising up and pushing back forcefully, to reign in out of control militarized cops.

    So now it's finally happening, and it's as ash in my mouth.

    We lost our chance to ride this vanguard, to use it to move our agenda forward...because we (including myself) were weak, stupid and complacent.

    Now the spear has been picked up by the Marxist left and all they had to do to make it fit perfectly into the revolutionary agenda, was pivot it from Blue vs. Us to Blue vs. Black and be willing to back it up with force.

    Brilliant...and they have been hugely successful...the whole world is jumping on the Marxist/BLM bandwagon.

    And it didn't even have to be true...cops kill more white people than they do blacks, but facts and logic and reason are meaningless in today's world...yet another thing "we" have been spectacularly wrong about.

    Had we been so brave, we could have been writing the rules for a "post police" society, where liberty and individual freedom and property rights are the prime directives.

    But we were not...and now our enemies are writing those rules.

    And I am well aware, just as you are, that what will come out of those meetings of our new rulers, will have nothing to do with freedom, liberty and the bill of rights.

    And that's why I'm not particularly excited to see the police be abolished.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-20-2020 at 10:08 PM.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Yeah, yeah. Here you go again. You kvetch about white liberals flagellating themselves, then you turn around and start doing it, over and over again.

    When we talked about abolishing cops we talked about replacing them with nothing--neighborhood watches, security, or no one at all. This was a call for freedom. And the mainstream media mafia considered it taboo. If they were absolutely forced to mention it, they dismissed it as something overheard from a crackpot in a rubber room. But they didn't have to give it any real airplay, and they didn't.

    And the mainstream media mafia is the loudest voice in the room. A hundred million couch potatoes rarely hear any other. Since they set out to turn political discussion into a constant, psychotic partisan bloodletting, everyone's afraid to try any of it at work, at church, at Great Uncle Maynard's wake. And now, just to be sure, work, church and Uncle Maynard's funeral are banned and verboten too.

    But, you keep saying and keep saying, BLM manages to insert it in the mainstream media mafia, so we could have too. Bull $#@!. We had doubleplus ungood spin. Racial spin is different. Racial spin says, repeal local control and impose federal control. That has been the race game in politics since the Civil Rights Act of 1964, if not Brown v. Board of Education in 1954, or even Truman's military desegregation of 1947. Federal Stazi is doubleplus good, comrade. And that's why the Ministry of Truth picked up their narrative with their spin after ignoring our narrative with its freedom spin.

    Now how the hell is this our failure? How the hell is this our fault? Were we weak, stupid, and complacent, or did we just get shouted down by Wolf Blitzer, 24/7, carried by ten gazillion watts?

    Want to know what's weak, and most especially, stupid? Stupid is giving up now. You say freedom isn't popular. I say freedom is familiar, and familiarity breeds contempt. But freedom is about to be made rare and dear and fondly remembered. The coming crisis is about to bitch slap the whole nation out of its slumber. Our time is nearly here, and if after laying the foundations we laid and collecting the vids and Grigg articles we cached, we're weak and complacent enough to sit around flagellating ourselves just as our hour arrives, then yes, that would be stupid.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-20-2020 at 11:03 PM.
    Because if someone doesn't "feel comfortable" with someone in this brave new middle school Official Culture, a death sentence is perfectly reasonable.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah, yeah. Here you go again. You kvetch about white liberals flagellating themselves, then you turn around and start doing it, over and over again.

    When we talked about abolishing cops we talked about replacing them with nothing--neighborhood watches, security, or no one at all. This was a call for freedom. And the mainstream media mafia considered it taboo. If they were absolutely forced to mention it, they dismissed it as something overheard from a crackpot in a rubber room. But they didn't have to give it any real airplay, and they didn't.

    And the mainstream media mafia is the loudest voice in the room. Since they set out to turn political discussion into a constant, psychotic partisan bloodletting, everyone's afraid to try any of it at work, at church, at Great Uncle Maynard's wake. And now, just to be sure, work, church and Uncle Maynard's funeral are banned and verboten too.

    But, you keep saying and keep saying, BLM manages to insert it in the mainstream media mafia, so we could have too. Bull $#@!. We had doubleplus ungood spin. Racial spin is different. Racial spin says, repeal local control and impose federal control. That has been the race game in politics since the Civil Rights Act of 1964, if not Brown v. Board of Education in 1954, or even Truman's military desegregation of 1947. Federal Stazi is doubleplus good, comrade. And that's why the Ministry of Truth picked up their narrative with their spin after ignoring our narrative with its freedom spin.

    Now how the hell is this our failure? How the hell is this our fault? Were we weak, stupid, and complacent, or did we just get shouted down by Wolf Blitzer, 24/7, carried by ten gazillion watts?
    Yeah, you know, you're right.

    I just got called out over something that happened over 6 years ago, totally unrelated to this issue, but it made a dent and I feel like $#@! about it, shooting my mouth off then that caused a real world consequence.

    So, I've shot my mouth off enough.

    Ya'll know how I feel.

    Good luck and god speed...
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

  31. #27
    Saddle up ladies. Wipe your old agressions away. there is a real enemy, with a real target on it's back now.

    So wipe it off, wake up, and start getting angry. We haven't even started yet.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I don't recall claiming that you were white?
    I'm having trouble finding that post so maybe you didn't. Maybe that was someone else. If so my apologies.

    Back to what you were actually saying. I just want to make sure I understand. I posted a video of what most people here think is as bad as it gets, cops going door to door doing gun confiscation. So....you're more worried about someone coming after you for saying something racist than you are cops going door to door confiscating your guns? Seriously?

    Anyway, in Camden NJ after the disbanding / reforming of the police department it became less diverse meaning it had a greater percentage of WHITE officers on it. So...you honestly believe white officers are more likely to arrest you for racism than are black police officers? That....that's your argument?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You did- I read it in another thread.
    Thanks for letting me know I'm not crazy.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

    And that's why I'm not particularly excited to see the police be abolished.
    They have always been for Keeping "Those People" in line and under control.

    regardless of who "Those People" are today.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Drunk Irish "Patriot" shoots 38 looters during Katrina
    By Indy Vidual in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2014, 12:23 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 05:43 PM
  3. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 05:53 PM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 09:22 AM
  5. NRA: The Untold Story of Gun Confiscation After Katrina
    By Indy Vidual in forum Second Amendment
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 03:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •