Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Police Officer Who Shot Rayshard Brooks Charged With Felony Murder

Atlanta Police Officer Who Shot Rayshard Brooks Charged With Felony Murder

The justice system died today in America. They even suggested the death penalty could be sought against the officer. Who in their right mind would sign up to be a police officer after this? Who in their right mind would allow themselves to be arrested now? Just punch the officer and run away, they can't do anything about it without potentially getting the death penalty. This is lawlessness. Black people are now above the law, and white people are subject to a different standard. If this is what they mean by white privilege they can have my privilege.

A district attorney’s office in Atlanta announced 11 charges against Garrett Rolfe, the Atlanta police officer who fatally shot Rayshard Brooks last week, including felony murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/prosecu...ks-11592423270

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've seen the video. He resisted arrest, wrestled around with the cops on the ground. Then he broke free and ran. He turns back at the cop and points something in his hand at the cop. It looked justified to me.

Felony murder requires premeditated intent. The DA who filed these charges should be removed. Orders probably came down from above to charge the cop so the "protesters" won't burn the city down. Then it's quietly dropped later. That is how it always goes. It's become predictable.

Grand Jury convenes in October. Perhaps the decision won't come down until after the DA gets reelected. They are 100% placating the mob.

self defense now a crime
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Stupid DA is also charging him with aggravated assault, because one of his bullets hit a car with an occupant in it.

As if the cop was even aware anybody was in the car or even trying to hit it.

Quite the dilemma, side with the kop or the radical negro......

$#@! 'em both.

Is it time to disembowel district attorneys yet?

Federal prosecutors?

Wake me up when the fanfare is over and the mob focuses on the real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    self defense now a crime
    The usual suspect in New York punched a old white lady hitting her on the ground he got released and got charged with nothing how far this would go and release rapists and killers onto the streets?

Of all the times they let a cop walk, this is one of the few times it was deserving and they are charging him.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not getting upset yet.

After all, these kops signed up to bravely fight in this "War on...fill in the blank".

In a war, you have to take a few casualties.

I might get upset about this later, but I'm not there yet.

Oh, I just read that hero kop kicked the guy why he was bleeding out on the ground and that his buddy was "standing" on his shoulders. They also failed to call for medical assistance or render aid.

Hero kop's buddy already squealing like the pig he is and ratting to save himself.

I don't care, but this will play well to the right crowd.

I'm sure you would have just let him take your gun and shoot you. Evidently the officer didn't kick hard enough since the man was still able to get the weapon and get away. I would have shot him in the leg, but that's not their training.

Atlanta police are walking off the job now. I don't blame them, I would too.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Evidently the officer didn't kick hard enough since the man was still able to get the weapon and get away.
    Former cop Garret Rolfe, 27, has also been charged on several counts of aggravated assault, seven violations of oath each carrying sentences of 1-5 years and an eight count for kicking Brooks as he lay dying – an allegation made after reviewing surveillance footage and citizens' cell phone videos.
    In a bombshell moment Howard revealed that Devin Brosnan, 26, has turned state witness and has agreed to testify against Rolfe.

Brosnan has been charged on three counts, one of aggravated assault a charge that carries up to 20 years in prison and two violations of oath, including a failure to administer timely medical assistance. Rolfe has also been charged on this count.

Howard revealed that Brosnan had admitted to standing on Brooks's shoulders while he lay dying – an unauthorized control technique.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ges-today.html

As far as kops quitting, so what......quit.

They signed up to fight a war and now they are cowardly deserters.

How many of these quitters have already bagged a pension?

There is a litmus test, of sorts.

Bunch of copsucking boo-hoo.

It's pretty clear what you want.

It's pretty clear what you want.
    You are special, aren't you.

You don't seem to get that this shathouse is going to burn down whether this pig hangs or not.

Simpleminded masses have been programmed and radicalized to choose sides.

Homey don't play that game.

Go blame someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    You are special, aren't you.

You don't seem to get that this shathouse is going to burn down whether this pig hangs or not.

Simpleminded masses have been programmed and radicalized to choose sides.

Homey don't play that game.

Go blame someone else.
    Ok, Marshall Mathers. You sound like a real winner.

You sound like a real winner.
    Thank you!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cops are pretty much on high alert now knowing this guy might get the death penalty.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Atlanta police are walking off the job now. I don't blame them, I would too.
    NO police officers walked off the job over enforcing the unconstitutional Wuhan virus restrictions -- and none have quit over being told to 'stand down' and allow ANTIFA/BLM to run wild .

In some cases they seem to be providing security for them during statue topplings, while they stand back and watch -- and not a word of complaint from those cops over that.

However, let one of their own be held accountable (maybe wrongfully) -- and they walk out. Shows who they really care about (only themselves).
    Last edited by SeanTX; 06-17-2020 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    NO police officers walked off the job over enforcing the unconstitutional Wuhan virus restrictions -- and none have quit over being told to 'stand down' and allow ANTIFA/BLM to run wild .

In some cases they seem to be providing security for them during statue topplings, while they stand back and watch -- and not a word of complaint from those cops over that.

However, let one of their own be held accountable (maybe wrongfully) -- and they walk out. Shows who they really care about (only themselves).
    I agree, I'm not a fan of the police. You can blame them for what they did and didn't do in the past, but you can't blame them for walking out when they're told they could get the death penalty for doing their job.

That's my bet.

While this cops lack of humanity (after the fact) is disturbing, I do believe he acted in self defense.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ges-today.html

As far as kops quitting, so what......quit.

They signed up to fight a war and now they are cowardly deserters.

There is a litmus test, of sorts.

Bunch of copsucking boo-hoo.
    "You must spread blah blah blah....."
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post

Spot on.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is big win for pro BLM, social justice, diversity campaign that has been sweeping America since Arbery killing in GA and Floyd killing in MN in recent days.

This will set new precedents no doubt. This is also second major civil rights/policing related development in GA in last few days. Granted there is new more liberal pro-BLM Republican in White House currently (Trump administration weighing hate crime charges in death of Ahmaud Arbery) and there is bipartisan support for change in national culture, nonetheless this shift could end up being of historic proportions.

Related
    Trump police executive order seeks to limit chokeholds

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Quite the dilemma, side with the kop or the radical negro......

$#@! 'em both.

Is it time to disembowel district attorneys yet?

Federal prosecutors?

Wake me up when the fanfare is over and the mob focuses on the real problem.
    I don't like either side. I watched the video, it looks justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Cops are pretty much on high alert now knowing this guy might get the death penalty.
    0% chance of death penalty. I don't even think he gets convicted.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    While this cops lack of humanity (after the fact) is disturbing, I do believe he acted in self defense.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't like either side. I watched the video, it looks justified.

0% chance of death penalty. I don't even think he gets convicted.

I agree.
    11 counts. He may not get convicted of murder, but he will be in prison for a long time. He won't have a jury of his peers in Fulton County. He'll have a jury of people who hate his kind, and want them wiped from the face of the earth.

Shot in the Back..

Any other person that shoots someone in the back and claimed "Self Defence" would have his mental abilities questioned.

No Excuse.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Shot in the Back..

Any other person that shoots someone in the back and claimed "Self Defence" would have his mental abilities questioned.

No Excuse.
    I guess as long as I'm running away from you you'll just let me turn and fire a weapon at you? Not very strong survival instincts you have there my friend.

Some people always defend cops no matter what, and some people always blame them no matter what. Both sides look equally ridiculous to normal people.

I guess as long as I'm running away from you you'll just let me turn and fire a weapon at you? Not very strong survival instincts you have there my friend.

Some people always defend cops no matter what, and some people always blame them no matter what. Both sides look equally ridiculous to normal people.
    He Fired Nothing despite the Fear Filled Panic The Pig was operating under..

Any could not have possibly hurt the cop running away from him..

And there was no alleged crime that justified a Death Sentence.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast