Thread: Remember how everybody laughed at the idea of weirdosexual assaults in bathrooms?

Exclamation Remember how everybody laughed at the idea of weirdosexual assaults in bathrooms?

Public School’s Gender-Neutral Bathroom Closed After Student Arrest for Sexual Assault

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...exual-assault/

DR. SUSAN BERRY 3 Mar 2020

An 18-year-old Wisconsin high school student was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child in the school’s gender-neutral bathroom.

According to WSAW-TV, the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office said Austin Sauer of Rhinelander High School in Wisconsin was arrested, but has not been charged. The sex of the child was not reported.

State statute defines fourth-degree sexual assault as “sexual contact with a person without the consent of that person.”

WAOW News reported Sunday that Sauer was released on a $1,500 signature bond.

Captain Terri Hook said the school’s gender-neutral bathroom has been closed and an investigation is underway. Hook added the school did not send a message to parents since the alleged incident was isolated and Sauer had been removed from the school.

FRC

@FRCdc
    School closes gender-neutral bathroom after alleged sexual assault. @ChristianPost https://www.christianpost.com/news/s...l-assault.html

School closes gender-neutral bathroom after alleged sexual assault
    A Wisconsin high school has closed its gender-neutral bathroom after an 18-year-old student was arrested for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement and exposing his genitals to a child inside...

christianpost.com
    6:40 PM - Mar 2, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    42 people are talking about this
    The Christian Post observed that, in 2017, Family Research Council (FRC) gathered a list of over 20 circumstances of women’s privacy being either assaulted or violated by biological men claiming to identify as women in public bathrooms.

Transgender rights groups have urged school districts to authorize policies that allow biological males who identify as female to use girls’ bathrooms and locker rooms, and vice-versa.

In addition, some companies, such as Target, and schools have initiated gender-neutral bathrooms, which allow either sex to use the same bathroom, despite concerns about privacy.

The concerns with some of these policies, as FRC notes, is that “sexual predators could exploit such laws by posing as transgendered in order to gain access to women and girls.”

“Transgender activists have scoffed at these suggestions, essentially denying that such incidents even occur,” wrote FRC, providing its list of “publicly reported incidents in which men violated the privacy of women in bathrooms, locker rooms, and other private spaces, demonstrating that the concern about safety and privacy is legitimate.”

The policies are all based in transgender ideology that states gender identity supplants biological sex.

In February, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in San Francisco decided in Parents for Privacy v. Barr in favor of an Oregon public school district’s “student safety plan” that allows transgender students to use the bathrooms that correspond to their gender identity and rejects parent and student concerns about privacy.

The “student safety plan” of the Dallas school district places a student’s gender identity above biological sex and allows students who claim to be transgender to use the bathrooms, locker rooms, and showers that correspond to their gender identity.

In May 2019, the Supreme Court declined to take up a case against transgender school policies.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arrested, but not charged.

Even the cops are in on it. When your kid gets diddled by an older student they're going to "listen to reason" and not charge who did it, provided it was in the special place that the school set up for it to happen in.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Arrested, but not charged.

Even the cops are in on it. When your kid gets diddled by an older student they're going to "listen to reason" and not charge who did it, provided it was in the special place that the school set up for it to happen in.
    Hook added the school did not send a message to parents since the alleged incident was isolated and Sauer had been removed from the school.
    Sure. And why would parents need to know what is happening in the indoctrination camps? Move along.

This is what happens when they are tolerated socially.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Liberal minds are blown whenever you show them stories like this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Public School’s Gender-Neutral Bathroom Closed After Student Arrest for Sexual Assault

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...exual-assault/

DR. SUSAN BERRY 3 Mar 2020

An 18-year-old Wisconsin high school student was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child in the school’s gender-neutral bathroom.

According to WSAW-TV, the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office said Austin Sauer of Rhinelander High School in Wisconsin was arrested, but has not been charged. The sex of the child was not reported.

State statute defines fourth-degree sexual assault as “sexual contact with a person without the consent of that person.”

WAOW News reported Sunday that Sauer was released on a $1,500 signature bond.

Captain Terri Hook said the school’s gender-neutral bathroom has been closed and an investigation is underway. Hook added the school did not send a message to parents since the alleged incident was isolated and Sauer had been removed from the school.

FRC

@FRCdc
    School closes gender-neutral bathroom after alleged sexual assault. @ChristianPost https://www.christianpost.com/news/s...l-assault.html

School closes gender-neutral bathroom after alleged sexual assault
    A Wisconsin high school has closed its gender-neutral bathroom after an 18-year-old student was arrested for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement and exposing his genitals to a child inside...

christianpost.com
    6:40 PM - Mar 2, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    42 people are talking about this
    The Christian Post observed that, in 2017, Family Research Council (FRC) gathered a list of over 20 circumstances of women’s privacy being either assaulted or violated by biological men claiming to identify as women in public bathrooms.

Transgender rights groups have urged school districts to authorize policies that allow biological males who identify as female to use girls’ bathrooms and locker rooms, and vice-versa.

In addition, some companies, such as Target, and schools have initiated gender-neutral bathrooms, which allow either sex to use the same bathroom, despite concerns about privacy.

The concerns with some of these policies, as FRC notes, is that “sexual predators could exploit such laws by posing as transgendered in order to gain access to women and girls.”

“Transgender activists have scoffed at these suggestions, essentially denying that such incidents even occur,” wrote FRC, providing its list of “publicly reported incidents in which men violated the privacy of women in bathrooms, locker rooms, and other private spaces, demonstrating that the concern about safety and privacy is legitimate.”

The policies are all based in transgender ideology that states gender identity supplants biological sex.

In February, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in San Francisco decided in Parents for Privacy v. Barr in favor of an Oregon public school district’s “student safety plan” that allows transgender students to use the bathrooms that correspond to their gender identity and rejects parent and student concerns about privacy.

The “student safety plan” of the Dallas school district places a student’s gender identity above biological sex and allows students who claim to be transgender to use the bathrooms, locker rooms, and showers that correspond to their gender identity.

In May 2019, the Supreme Court declined to take up a case against transgender school policies.
    Was this guy a weirdosexual or just a pervert? Do we know that this guy won't be exposing himself without a gender neutral bathroom.

I actually dont mind gender neutral bathrooms, what I have a problem with is allowing transgender (Male to female) sharing restrooms with females. There are just way too many strong perverted guys that will take advantage of this loophole.

Still too many unanswered question with this story

I have known a lot of trans people and very few of them are passable as the sex they masquerade as. It does appear that there are more people doing this now. I hate to say it but I don't trust them at all especially not in the ladies room.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I have known a lot of trans people and very few of them are passable as the sex they masquerade as. It does appear that there are more people doing this now. I hate to say it but I don't trust them at all especially not in the ladies room.
    The story is talking about gender neutral bathrooms. This is seen in many cities in Europe where it exists without controversy. I think people have issues with allowing transgenders or weirdosexual as some people like to call em use the same bathrooms as females.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The story is talking about gender neutral bathrooms. This is seen in many cities in Europe where it exists without controversy. I think people have issues with allowing transgenders or weirdosexual as some people like to call em use the same bathrooms as females.
    I don't want them in the restroom with me. I am a female. Europeans have been being programed for this stuff longer than we have in the USA I guess thart is why there are no issues. I would not want to use a "gender neutral" restroom .

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I don't want them in the restroom with me. I am a female. Europeans have been being programed for this stuff longer than we have in the USA I guess thart is why there are no issues. I would not want to use a "gender neutral" restroom .
    I completely understand, I personally dont mind it but then again I am a guy and virtually nobody would try assaulting me in a bathroom.

@The Texan; would be glad to set up a checkpoint at the bathrooms and perform an equipment inspection.

It works great on the highways.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 03-03-2020 at 06:18 PM.

So the person who exposed himself was male. That we know. The person he exposed himself to is under the age of 18. Another report says that he is not transgender.

Too much ambiguity there. Is it possible that this was a relatively normal, heterosexual male senior, who managed to get a female High School student into a bathroom and made unwelcome sexual advances? Is this nothing more than hyperbole, other than being heterosexual teenage stupidity? And if this is a fellow 17 yo student that they keep calling a “child”, the writer of this hyperbole should be tarred and feathered.

4th degree? Pretty sure we are not talking rape or physical assault and battery. Obvious propaganda story is obvious.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The internet outrage machine seems to be getting rather far ahead of itself with this one.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Survival trumps liberty every time
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So the person who exposed himself was male. That we know. The person he exposed himself to is under the age of 18. Another report says that he is not transgender.

Too much ambiguity there. Is it possible that this was a relatively normal, heterosexual male senior, who managed to get a female High School student into a bathroom and made unwelcome sexual advances? Is this nothing more than hyperbole, other than being heterosexual teenage stupidity? And if this is a fellow 17 yo student that they keep calling a “child”, the writer of this hyperbole should be tarred and feathered.

4th degree? Pretty sure we are not talking rape or physical assault and battery. Obvious propaganda story is obvious.
    Whatever the full story is it wouldn't have been possible without a gender-neutral bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Whatever the full story is it wouldn't have been possible without a gender-neutral bathroom.
    Back in the olden days it would have been a closet, behind a building, in the back of the library, in the barn or under the bleachers. Pretty sure inappropriate sexual advances have existed since the beginning of time.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    @The Texan; would be glad to set up a checkpoint at the bathrooms and perform an equipment inspection.

It works great on the highways.
    Could work. We might need to rely on volunteers to provide the screening/pat-downs of females entering the women's restroom.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Back in the olden days it would have been a closet, behind a building, in the back of the library, in the barn or under the bleachers. Pretty sure inappropriate sexual advances have existed since the beginning of time.
    You're not allowed to say it these days, but if she went in a closet with him or under the bleachers then yeah she kinda asked for it. There is a difference between women being able to choose to be alone with a man and he does something inappropriate versus putting them in a situation where they have no choice but to be alone with him. Of course she didn't have to use the gender neutral bathroom, but if she didn't she would feel like she was intolerant.

You're not allowed to say it these days, but if she went in a closet with him or under the bleachers then yeah she kinda asked for it. There is a difference between women being able to choose to be alone with a man and he does something inappropriate versus putting them in a situation where they have no choice but to be alone with him. Of course she didn't have to use the gender neutral bathroom, but if she didn't she would feel like she was intolerant.
    Since we don’t know the full story, we don’t know how they got into the bathroom. Maybe she did go voluntarily. Every (Unisex or normal) restroom I’ve ever gone into had a lock. Who leaves the door unlocked?

And once again in the olden days, house bathrooms had locks, but at parties, it was not unknown for more than one person to be in the bathroom at the same time.

Since we don’t know the full story, we don’t know how they got into the bathroom. Maybe she did go voluntarily. Every (Unisex or normal) restroom I’ve ever gone into had a lock. Who leaves the door unlocked?

And once again in the olden days, house bathrooms had locks, but at parties, it was not unknown for more than one person to be in the bathroom at the same time.
    I'm assuming she did go in voluntarily. However, I'm sure she went in there to use the restroom rather than to be alone with him. I'm assuming this is not a single-person use bathroom with a lock. Every school I've ever been to has no doors on the bathrooms, and they are meant to serve half a dozen students at a time. That's very different from going into a single-person bathroom to be alone with someone.

I'm assuming she did go in voluntarily. However, I'm sure she went in there to use the restroom rather than to be alone with him. I'm assuming this is not a single-person use bathroom with a lock. Every school I've ever been to has no doors on the bathrooms, and they are meant to serve half a dozen students at a time. That's very different from going into a single-person bathroom to be alone with someone.
    I’ve never seen a Unisex bathroom set up like that. That’s only a traditional men’s or women’s room. The Unisex are one person bathrooms with locking doors. Just like any old bathroom. Even in a more “modern” Unisex facility with the sinks in a shared area, the toilets themselves have real doors and locks.

I’ve never seen a Unisex bathroom set up like that. That’s only a traditional men’s or women’s room. The Unisex are one person bathrooms with locking doors. Just like any old bathroom. Even in a more “modern” Unisex facility with the sinks in a shared area, the toilets themselves have real doors and locks.
    You're thinking of places like Target, not public high schools.

You're thinking of places like Target, not public high schools.
    I don’t frequent high schools, but my understanding of Unisex conversions is that they are just standard single person bathrooms. They don’t just change the sign on the outside of a multi-person single gender bathroom.

Anyone have any documentation of multi-gender, multi-person bathrooms in a high school (or anywhere in the US)?

And I have seen bathrooms where the sink area is shared, yet each individual toilet has a full sized, locking door.

You can't possibly know that because they didn't state the younger student's gender.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Survival trumps liberty every time
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.