Thread: Donald Trump abandons U.S stock markets

Donald Trump abandons U.S stock markets

DOW Jones has fallen -10% since Donald Trump was in India. Donald Trump is in hiding now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dow Jones -4000 in 1 week. Look worse than 2008 financial crisis

I don't get it. How is this a result of Trump "abandoning" the stock market?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I could be wrong but I think OP means that now that it's falling Trump is pretty quiet. A few tweets about the Fed and rates again but that's it. His trade deal tweets nearly single-handedly lifted indexes last year.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

If certain people pay attention this corona virus is being propagandized to make people worry/panic and pull money out of the market and banks. This is looking more and more like a false flag to deliberately tank the economy.

Just a quick reminder:

Rod Rosenstein's sister, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, ( Director of the Center for the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) ) started this panicking.

The World Health Organization head ( Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus ) is a Marxist/Communists who loves China.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Question Fastest Stock Market Crash In History: Is This The End Game?

Stock market crashes and the 👉QUESTION ON YOUR MIND IS 👈..Are we now in the "end game?" This has been the fastest stock market crash, as measured by a 10% decline from a market high, in history. Worst week since 2008 global financial crisis. As we all know, the system now is much more levered and precarious. So what happens now? Does the stock market crash further? Is this the next 2008 style financial crisis? Will this lead to a recession or even a depression? These are the questions everyone has, and they're the questions I've been asking myself. In this video I'll do my best to outline the systemic risks in the current system, why the federal reserve doesn't have as much control as people think, and why this maybe the black swan event people have been expecting.

If you're interested in the future of the economy THIS IS A MUST WATCH VIDEO! In this stock market crash end game video I'll discuss the following:

1. The current systemic risks.
    2. Jeff Snider's work showing the Fed isn't in control.
    3. Is this the end game? I give you my opinion and what is the deciding factor for me.

Link to Peter Schiff video from clip. Peter is one of my favorites, I'd strongly recommend checking out his channel and podcast!
    https://youtu.be/NjzYRtK6i_M
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Personally , I do not think trump is responsible for over valued stocks .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I miss zippy... oh , wait,,,,,,

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 03-17-2020 at 07:41 PM.
    Here at RPF, we don't promote every conspiracy theory - merely the ones we've been made aware of. If there's anything that Ron Paul followers know, it's that bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces acting in concert and in secret to make them happen.